TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
razazteca

OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS

Actually I did not do anything but make eye contact then smile and giggle like a little bitch. As I walked by some people near me turned around and wondered WTF is wrong with this person.

Guest Markingout

LOL,that was like me when I met Corino. I couldn't speak. In real life he looks like a blond Jesus though.

Hmm, the closest I've come to meeting a wrestler was when I saw Lance Storm in his car about ten feet away from me. I would've gotten his autograph (but I let him sign for a young girl instead).

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Never met any wrestlers......... :(

But I have met the Dropkick Murphy's and hung out with them....several times......

Man, get out of our folder, you suck at levels only DJ Jeff had fallen to. You and your smiley faces, you can get shot for doin' that shit around here.

I just got through cornholing Antonio Banderas, and I ain't saying shit.

I'm a humble guy.

Guest EQ

I met Joey Styles, Tommy Dreamer and Sadman (yes, he was drunk when he signed an autograph for me) at an ECW show

I made eye contact with Kevin Bacon yesterday. You don't hear me bragging.

Could you smell his fear?

I think he was just as mortified at being in Urban Outfitters (an overpriced clothing store for hipsters) as I was. Or maybe not. I mean, he was dressed like a Strokes reject.

Also, Keith Morris (of Circle Jerks and Black Flag fame) is a really short dude. I had no idea.

I think he was just as mortified at being in Urban Outfitters (an overpriced clothing store for hipsters) as I was. Or maybe not. I mean, he was dressed like a Strokes reject.

Also, Keith Morris (of Circle Jerks and Black Flag fame) is a really short dude. I had no idea.

Man, he could probably be the strokes' dad. I was surprised at Andrew WK's lack of odour, when I lifted him aloft.

Guest Markingout

"I was surprised at Andrew WK's lack of odour, when I lifted him aloft."

Its all one big gimmick isnt it :(

a) I'm offended, I've shopped at Urban Outfitters before. Other than being madly overpriced, their clothes aren't bad. Plus, the store is crawling with women.

b) How did you not know that Keith Morris was small?!? I'm not overly tall, and I towered over him when I met him. Even when he's onstage, he doesn't look that impressive.