TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dmann2000

Kings of Leon

Guest Dmann2000

Pretty much the only new album I bought in the last year was Audioslave's debut (and they're not technically new). It seems my kind of rock had passed me by, I like certain things by The White Stripes and The Stokes mind you, but last night I caught a video on MTV2 for Kings of Leon "Molly's Chambers"

I liked it

I'm thinking about picking up the debut, from what I read they were fed on a diet of classic rock growing up, and that's what I'm all into. I don't care if they blatently copy their idols, I'll take regurgitated Zeppelin, CCR, Who, etc at this point.

So anyone else like, or dislike, I'm curious...

The worst of the bunch is still Jet, though. An audio based attack on my human rights, basically. It would be more fun to LITERALLY mix town called malice, lust for life and my generation together and then add fuck all, rather than giving them money for doing it.

I've heard the album is way better than the single.

Mind you that wouldn't be hard.

Also, The Thrills suck.

I bought the album about a week ago, and it hasn't left my CD player since. Constant play. And, just to clarify, "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" is, by far, the WORST song on the entire album.

OK, maybe The Thrills deserve a harsher sentence than Jet. Maybe. I'd rather listen to U2, and given my utter, undying hatred for every single thing they have ever done, that's saying a lot. They might even have a lower talent to money ratio than Coldplay, I haven't decided yet.

Kings Of Leon are are great bread of new of bands coming through.

The album is a real grower.

It depends what your into really.

But I like U2 and Coldplay too so there you go . ;)