TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

WWE Bloodbath DVD

Guest Real F'n Show

How many matches are on it all together? I'll probably be getting this tomorrow and watching it all day. And no one said how much of Angle vs. Benoit from Raw is on this. Can someone answer that? Thanks

Tell me, are the ring entrances/introductions cut out on any of the matches?

I was wondering the same.

Guest Choken One

Shawn/Marty starts already in the ring but the Hart match has full intros...but they cut bret's killer promo...

Guest Choken One

Magnum/Tully

Flair/Rhodes

Andersons/RNR

are just ring intros...

Hart/Hart and foley/HHH have full enterances...

Angle/Edge starts with the showdown...

Guest Choken One

I cant stand that i MUST watch the dont do this at home thing everytime...

Patterson/Backlund is JIP

Bruno/Ivan only has Bruno's enterance

Muroco/SNuka has the enterance/Intros

Hansen/Backlund has the intros and Backlund's enterance...

they cut bret's killer promo...

Its okay, I got a copy of it anyway. If anybody wants it, hit me up on AIM.

Guest Choken One

No not really but the announcers covered it pretty quickly before it started...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I can't find it anywhere. I am quite ticked off.

Damn Canada.

I also picked up the Looney Tunes Gold Collection.

This isn't the DVD folder, buddy.

Guest BobBacklundRules

Got it on Sunday at Best Buy. I was going to make a comment to an employee as to why they were selling early, but I wanted to buy it before they realized it's not supposed to be out yet.

Owen/Bret + Magnum/Tully + Snuka's dives on DVD = awesome

I can't find it anywhere.  I am quite ticked off.

Damn Canada.

It's going to be at least a month or two. I only saw the Brock Lesnar DVD here this week, and that came out in August.

Please don't say that.

Guest Boo_Bradley

I went to Best Buy, spent 20 mins looking around, went up to check out, and MY CREDIT CARD WAS MAXED OUT!!!!

*sobs*

I just got done buying the DVD off of BestBuy.com, and I can't wait to get the DVD in the mail.

Bret vs. Owen

Rock vs. HHH

Edge vs. Angle

Austin vs. McMahon

This fucking DVD is gonna OWN! :headbang:

Mild rant, but I never understood the whole WW(W)F instituted rule of escaping the cage.

First, it doesn't make sense from a wrestling story standpoint... "I hate you so much that I wanna kick your ass inside a steel cage... and then I'm climb gonna over the top or out the front to escape from you... because I hate you!"

And just in case someone doesn't know how this match turned out

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

In the Sammartino-Zybyzsko match... I thought these guys really hated each other (by kayfabe anyway), and then Sammartino escapes the cage but Zybyzsko is still standing and appears to have plenty of energy left... it would've made perfect sense for Larry to chase right after Sammartino outside after the match was over, even if he did lose

Second, it's not even kayfabed right, since each guy hates the other so much that they want to kill each other, yet they both always have enough energy to escape at near the same time, with one guy just barely making it out before the other

Give me the match where they fight inside the steel cage until the bitter end, not just fight for a little while and then escape from the other guy.

I can't find it anywhere.  I am quite ticked off.

Damn Canada.

It's going to be at least a month or two. I only saw the Brock Lesnar DVD here this week, and that came out in August.

Please don't say that.

It's true. We always get screwed for DVD's here. If you think that's bad, we won't even have the Flair DVD until 2004.

I went to my closest Best Buy and they didnt freakin' have it out. They slept on getting the Hulk Still Rules dvd on the shelves back when it came out too.

Then I venture out to Suncoast and they have it....for 29.99!!! Needless to say, I didnt get it. I'll try FYE tomorrow or Thurs.

FYE basically hid the fucking DVD in their store..took me 20 mins to find the thing since it wasent with the wrestling DVD's

Guest MikeSC
I just got done buying the DVD off of BestBuy.com, and I can't wait to get the DVD in the mail.

Bret vs. Owen

Rock vs. HHH

Edge vs. Angle

Austin vs. McMahon

This fucking DVD is gonna OWN! :headbang:

It is real good, but some of the match choices are curious. Why Flair v Rhodes, since Flair is a WWE talent? Why have a match where he jobs --- and the match is just not that good to boot. Why not have Flair v Garvin from Starrcade '87 --- Flair goes over and the match is slightly better?

And why have R 'n' R v Andersons, since Arn is with the WWE? Why not find a match where WWE people AREN'T the ones jobbing to people not involved with the company? Besides, I never liked that match anyway.

And, though it IS nitpicking, Backlund v Snuka was '82 --- not 1980, Coach.

-=Mike

...Who is surprised that nobody seemed to notice JR slipping and calling Cade "Lance" on RAW --- then again, I only noticed it in passing myself.

Bah, WHY IS BENOIT-ANGLE CLIPPED SO MUCH?

They even took out one of the 3 main huge spots, the insane top rope german.

Edited by tpww7

Guest Real F'n Show

damn^ that was one of the matches I was going to buy it for. At least I have on tape somewhere, although the quality is really crappy...

Guest adamfunk

The flair rhodes match is my favorite match on the dvd. I assumes they use that match for this dvd because flair has his dvd collection comming out in november. Overall I am very happy with the dvd. Alot of full matches.

Just got Bloodbath today along with another DVD (The Educational Archives #5: Patriotism, if you cared). Pretty fun DVD package so far. It was great to see some old school NWA matches again.

Think they'll make a sequel to Bloodbath? I hope so...

-Ben

Easter Eggs . . .

DISC ONE

On the menu, highlight Sammartino/Zbyszko and hit right twice. You'll see the match that led up to the cage match with Vince/Bruno narrating it. Honestly, the VQ of the match is better on CV's Best of WWF Volume 1 but still a very nice touch.

As mentioned, highlight Flair/Garvin, hit right twice and see Garvin actually win the NWA Title from Ric Flair in a cage from Detroit.

In the extras, highlight Snuka/Muraco, hit right twice and see the complete Roger's Corner with Don Muraco to set up their cage match. The best easter egg I've noticed.

DISC TWO

As mentioned, highlight Hart/Hart, hit right twice and check out Owen's interview with Vince from a darkened cage.

Edited by MillenniumMan831

Guest Choken One

I love this DVD...I finally sat down and watched all 11 matches.

It's nice to see old WWWF footage but I was totally lost on the Angles and stuff...

The NWA stuff was still odd to see with The WWE logo.

Best Match? Still Hands down Owen/Bret but finally after seeing T.A/Tully in quality video...It's right fucking up there.

My biggest pet peeve? No fucking Subtitles/Close Caption...

Is WWE so fucking cheap they can't splurge what must only cost 20 cents for a little subtitles? They do not have any on ANY dvd...

They must hate deaf people.

My biggest pet peeve? No fucking Subtitles/Close Caption...

Is WWE so fucking cheap they can't splurge what must only cost 20 cents for a little subtitles? They do not have any on ANY dvd...

They must hate deaf people.

Isn't the commentary too fast to transcribe and read?

I've noticed that closed captioned sports suck SOO much ass.