TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO VelocidentialHeAT Thread 10-25-03

Guest hhheld_down

Just A Reminder that HeAT is on tonight at the usual time instead of tommarow. Here is your preview for all the shows. Confidential only looks midly interesting for the Nitro thing. Velocity could be ok as well. I dont care about HeAT what so ever this week.

WWE HeAT Preview

Don’t miss HEAT this week when Val Venis faces Steven Richards, and Rico squares off with Tommy Dreamer. Rosey and the Hurricane will also be in tag team action.

HEAT will take a look back at RAW when Co-General Manager Eric Bischoff challenged Co-GM Stone Cold Steve Austin to a 10-man elimination match at Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 16. There is a stipulation in this match that will change the course of RAW! Also, HEAT will recap the exciting match between Goldberg and Shawn Michaels from RAW that featured the surprise return of one WWE Superstar.

Watch HEAT this and every Sunday night at 7/6 CT on Spike TV!

Velocity preview for Oct. 25, 2003

This week’s main event features a six-man tag team match between the high flying trio of Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio, and Ultimo Dragon and the FBI. Will the speedy cruiserweights come out on top or will the brute strength of the FBI prevail? Only one way to find out … tune in on Saturday night!

Also in action, two of the brightest young stars in WWE square off when Orlando Jordan faces Shannon Moore.

Velocity will also take a look back at SmackDown! when Mr. McMahon named a new General Manager at that new GM went to work immediately, putting the Undertaker in a Handicap Match with Brock Lesnar and the Big Show with a special stipulation. Also, Velocity will recap the WWE Tag Team Championship Match between Los Guerreros and the Basham Brothers.

Catch all of the action this Saturday Night on Velocity at 10/9 CT on Spike TV!

WWE Confidential Preview

March 26, 2001 will forever be remembered as the dawn of a new era in sports entertainment. After years of head-to-head struggle between World Wrestling Entertainment and World Championship Wrestling, it was announced that night that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon had bought WCW. On Confidential this week, take a look back at that night from the perspective of the very Superstars who were there for the final edition of Monday Nitro. It was a night when every WCW Championship was on the line one last time and many Superstars experienced perhaps the most emotional night of their careers.

Also, Confidential offers a glimpse at a WWE Diva when we sit down to talk with Victoria about her entrance music, “All the things she said” and how it was performed by the popular Russian band, T.A.T.U. Watch this Saturday for an inside look at one of the most popular entrance themes in WWE.

Also, The Rock gives Confidential a tour of the set of his hit movie, The Rundown. He may not be in the ring, but The Rock is his usual entertaining self. Don’t miss him this Saturday on Confidential.

Confidential also takes a look at Kurt Angle’s commercial for WWE. All of this and much more this Saturday on Confidential. Join us at 11/10 CT on Spike TV!

Guest hhheld_down
Confidential is a replay from last winter, just so everyone knows.

really?... i dont remember it... meh oh well I will take your word for it. If its that old than i probably have it taped somewhere.

features a six-man tag team match between the high flying trio of Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio, and Ultimo Dragon and the FBI.

Looks as much fun as a Pierroth Army vs Los Guapos.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Stephanie & Triple H's Wedding is holding down Confidential.

Guest Askewniverse

Rico vs. Dreamer on Heat right now.

If anyone's watching, is it me or they piping in some major crowd noise/chants?

Sounds like it to me.

Dreamer hits a kryptonite crunch!

Dreamer gets distracted by Jackie, walks into a spin kick. Rico wins.

Guest TripleHater

Coach Vs Lita at survivor series anyone? I wouldn't be shocked if they go with it.

Guest Mulatto Heat
RICO/Dreamer Was the greatest match of all time.....*****,Anyone Agree?

If I may add a 6th star, I shall ******!!!

How dare you! That was my match rating for the Angle/Lesnar Iron Man! It's EXCLUSIVE.