TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest robvandam420

the jericho/trish angle

*shakes head at Dames* Fool...imagine the opportunity! Running around whilst being a yes man to Vince so you don't get fired, working under Stephanie, producing on the fly booking and of course, the intense pressure from the McMahons for "quality" storylines

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
That's weak. I would just think that Trish is a wuss for not leaving Jericho.

well you saw how she looked at him. i dont think she'll be leaving too easily

That makes her look weak and stupid for not leaving an abusive boyfriend. She's a heroin, not a dumb ditz like Stacy is portrayed as.

Unless Trish has suddenly turned into an opiate, I suspect you mean "heroine."

The funny thing is this....

I've actually met Brian Gerwitz a couple of years ago and discussed the business...and yes, he also said he was going to hook me up with a spot on the writing team. No shit.

I never got it because I never completed my degree, like an idiot.

Dames

So Dames...how about you do something about our troll infestation?

Guest robvandam420
it is a good idea. do you have a better idea in which this angle will play out?

Simple...Jericho goes out with Trish a couple times. They begin to have a nice fling when Christian tries to get involved with Trish. Jericho turns Face, saving Trish from the heelish Christian who continues to try and ruin their relationship while slowly building heat for himself in the process. Finally Christian abuses Trish, whatever and Jericho makes the save. In the PPV Match, Trish aids Jericho in the blow off and Jericho gets the gal, voila. Toss in Jericho slowly falling for Trish throughout and slowly weening from trying to prove he's better then Austin, or in the end Jericho could prove that Austin was just like Christian thus turning Austin heel or something.

Jericho = Pretty over as a Face

Christian = Major over now as a heel due to his obnoxious character and genuine "what a horrible person" type heat(I'm thinking Triple H after he took Steph from Test type)

Trish = More over for sticking with Chris and being a bigger fan favorite for the females

Not the greatest thing but the best I could do directly off the top of my head

not bad at all. although i would like to see jericho remain a heel.

Guest robvandam420
*shakes head at Dames* Fool...imagine the opportunity! Running around whilst being a yes man to Vince so you don't get fired, working under Stephanie, producing on the fly booking and of course, the intense pressure from the McMahons for "quality" storylines

and a damn good salary to match.

Guest robvandam420

whatever you say, self proclaimed genius who can spell circles around me

Guest robvandam420

well if your 10x smarter than me as you said, you sure are a damn genius

Guest robvandam420
No I'm at average intelligence...you're just that stupid.

wow you really are a tried and true jackass. so how about pistols at dawn?

Guest robvandam420
Nah...I'm tired of trading childish insults with you.

ok then. ill end this fued until we find something else to argue over. (probably wont take long)

For what it's worth, I like Harley's idea of Jericho slowly falling for Trish.

I don't know about the whole feud with Christian thing, but I'd probably be interested in seeing Jericho initially hook up with Trish to mess with Austin, but then slowly realize he's developed true feelings for her.

It's soap opera as all hell, but who knows, Jericho could make it work.

But wait, why are we discussing this for 21 pages? It's likely that by tomorrow night the writers will have forgotten all about this angle.

Jericho should appear to start falling for her, ie refusing to conchairto her or whatever, and then just do it eventually and laugh his ass off, pretending to cry and such. I hate Jericho as a face, really I do.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Damn, I'm glad i was around to see this thing snowball, now i know how 20 page threads are formed over 24 hours....

Guest Boo_Bradley

BTW, How many posts did this guy make in his 3 day reign of terror, he was nearing 100 on day 2....

BTW, How many posts did this guy make in his 3 day reign of terror, he was nearing 100 on day 2....

He was giving me a run for my money, and I've been here since last January! I think he was hitting around the 250 mark...

Guest MikeSC
ok tmd....  in fact ill set this one off. here is a simple question. i assume you know calulus right?  why does the forula for arc length(  fnint ((sqrt) (1 + (d/dx)^2))) work? explain, genius boy

What is a forula? Is that French again? Man I don't speak French so quit writing out all these fancy French words!

Anyone heard that people who have a lot of book smarts lack common sense? Yeah your right..he's just a complete idiot.

formula. you saw it. explain. unless you dont understand how it works mr smarter that i am

I told you. I'm not good at Math.

But like I said...the fact that I can speak the English Language coherently and write correctly automatically puts me levels beyond you. I mean what good is writing a paper if you can't spell any of the words in it?

Oh and the fact that I have common sense and can pay attention to facts as opposed to repeating myself DESPITE being proven wrong puts me ahead of you again.

all you do is repeat yourself. i can predict what you will say on a topic before you even see it. your that programmed, dude.

OK, I have a question:

If your grad project is a "different kind of computer" that will make you rich --- Why would you want to work for the pittance that WWE writers make?

For a guy with the brains you claim to have --- why would want a poorly paying career that you don't seem terribly gifted at?

-=Mike

its a good job to have while your a student, wouldn't you agree?

Hmm, a WWE writer who is ALSO pursuing his pH.D in applied physics?

Man, I thought the premise for "Learning the Ropes" was absurd.

-=Mike

Hey guys, as a former writer for CZW that is now sitting at college and feeling really hungover, with a paper due in 1 hour...I want to thank you all for making me feel better. Seeing you guys respond to this dimwit RVD420 "writer" is really making me feel better, or if anything, smile. I may actually have the power to give my presentation.:)

Hey...can we see the BS Meter .gif file one more time? Please!

-EOM

Guest Super Pissed Smark

Twenty-two fucking pages of solid gold!

ok, so if you all think my ideas suck so bad i want to see you get half as far as i did. and dont give that coppout excuse of how the writing team is a bunch of idiots, bla bla bla. they are pros and know talent when they see it. so until you can get as far as i did, your all the idiots, not me. only then would you at least be entitled to an opinion i would consider as being half way reputable.

if you really think im stupid then why odnt we do this.... ask me some academically related that you consider difficult and actually know the answer to, and ill do the same. tread carefully though.... you will lose.

if no one beleives me, ask me something i should know. i would tell you my grad project, but  its sensitive and may make me rich. so think what you want.

ok tmd.... in fact ill set this one off. here is a simple question. i assume you know calulus right? why does the forula for arc length( fnint ((sqrt) (1 + (d/dx)^2))) work? explain, genius boy

no, its the fact that you say your smarter than me. im very competitive. i basically proved that you dont know shit. otherwise you would have an answer rather than an escuse.

ok tmd, no math. how about earth science, something i assume you are very familiar with. why doesn't the earth implode?

:bonk:

Why doesn't the earth implode? A question we usually don't get around here until after another Monday night of RAW....

My blood pressure dropped back down to normal after he left. The dude got what he wanted, though. He had this way about him that made you want to make him see the light. I'm sure he was just looking for an argument.