TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Just Noticed...No Heat!?

Did I miss it today? For once, I'm awake enough to tune in for Sunday Night Heat...and they're showing the Joe Schmo marathon (i've seen every ep, so no need to see it again).

What the heck are we missing because of this?

It was on last night at 7 - bumped back so that they could air the Joe Schmo Show marathon to lead-in to the series finale.

DAMNIT! ><

Wish I knew that...been trying to catch Heat for a while now.

WHat were the results?

Guest robvandam420
With the thread title, I thought someone had just noticed the problem affecting 95% of the WWE roster...

:lol:

Guest robvandam420

joe shmoe suck balls. a really stupid show that is taking up valuble time that could be used to showcase all our favorite jobbers.... damn stuborn execs.

WHat were the results?

Val Venis beats Steven Richards.

Hurricane and Rosie win their tag team match.

Coach reviews Lita's book---Lita enters and knocks him out of the ring.-Once again, Coach gets the heat from the crowd.

Rico with Jackie defeat Tommy Dreamer

Cred: Prowrestling.com

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Joe Schmo is more entertaining than 90% of the shit WWE tries to produce.

Ya know, if anyone in WWE realized HEAT would air on Saturday, they should have really filmed 4 Stevie is GM segments just to spite Steph on her wedding day.

And I wonder if the wrestlers who wrestled matches on HEAT were exempted from having to go to the wedding since attending both events would be impossible for anyone other than HHH.

(Dreamer reading the wedding invitation he didn't receive until this past Monday)

Dreamer: Dear WWE Superstar, You have been cordially invited to the holy union of World Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley and the former and future Smackdown GM Stephanie McMahon. We would . . . . . . . Oh Christ, do I really have to go?!? It is a free meal, but I'll probably have to wear a damn tie!

(Dreamer thumbs through TV Guide)

Dreamer: Holy shit! Joe Schmo Marathon Sunday!

Fink: Yeah, Tommy haven't you heard? Heat's on Saturday this week. It's the talk of the wrestling world. Heat airing on the same night as the holy union of . . .

Dreamer: SHUTTUP!

(Dreamer spots HHH refusing a young fan's autograph)

Dreamer: What was that for?

HHH: Shut up Dreamer! Maybe you haven't noticed-uh, but we have a thing in this business called kayfabe. Look into it. And good luck on Heat-uh.

(Dreamer wrestles his Heat match and leaves the following message on HHH's answering machine Saturday morning.)

Dreamer: Hello HHH. Tommy here. Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend your wedding due to my match vs. Rico tonight on Heat. Saturday Night's Main Event has nothing on Heat! C'ya on Raw one of these weeks. Gotta keep the kayfabe.

(During the reception, HHH notices Dreamer is missing)

HHH: Where's Tommy?

Steph: Who?

HHH: Tommy Dreamer.

HHH: Ya know, that Tommy Dreamer guy from ECW!

Steph: ECW? Is that a new cable channel?

HHH: No bitch! He's that guy who would eat . . .

Steph: BITCH?!? BITCH?!? You think I'm a BITCH?!?

HHH: No listen, it's Tommy's fault.

Steph: DAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince: Yes honey.

Steph: Hunter just called me a bitch!

HHH: No no no, you got the wrong impression.

Vince: You called my precious Stephany a bitch?

HHH: No, I have an itch. I would never say . . .

Vince: You have insulted me once too many times Hunter! Now, you will hear the four words I have been meaning to say since you met my daughter.

HHH: (gulp)

Vince: LANCE STORM IS FIRED!!!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Ya know, if anyone in WWE realized HEAT would air on Saturday, they should have really filmed 4 Stevie is GM segments just to spite Steph on her wedding day.

And I wonder if the wrestlers who wrestled matches on HEAT were exempted from having to go to the wedding since attending both events would be impossible for anyone other than HHH.

(Dreamer reading the wedding invitation he didn't receive until this past Monday)

Dreamer: Dear WWE Superstar, You have been cordially invited to the holy union of World Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley and the former and future Smackdown GM Stephanie McMahon. We would . . . . . . . Oh Christ, do I really have to go?!? It is a free meal, but I'll probably have to wear a damn tie!

Fink: Yeah, Tommy haven't you heard? Heat's on Saturday this week. It's the talk of the wrestling world. Heat airing on the same night as the holy union of . . .

HHH: Shut up Dreamer! Maybe you haven't noticed-uh, but we have a thing in this business called kayfabe. Look into it. And good luck on Heat-uh.

(Dreamer wrestles his Heat match and leaves the following message on HHH's answering machine Saturday morning.)

Dreamer: Hello HHH. Tommy here. Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend your wedding due to my match vs. Rico tonight on Heat. Saturday Night's Main Event has nothing on Heat! C'ya on Raw one of these weeks. Gotta keep the kayfabe.

Vince: You have insulted me once too many times Hunter! Now, you will hear the four words I have been meaning to say since you met my daughter.

Best. Post. Of. The. Day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Dynamite Kido

Dreamer:  Dear WWE Superstar, You have been cordially invited to the holy union of World Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley and the former and future Smackdown GM Stephanie McMahon.  We would . . . . . . . Oh Christ, do I really have to go?!?  It is a free meal, but I'll probably have to wear a damn tie!

Dreamer:  Holy shit! Joe Schmo Marathon Sunday! 

Fink:  Yeah, Tommy haven't you heard?  Heat's on Saturday this week.  It's the talk of the wrestling world.  Heat airing on the same night as the holy union of . . .

Dreamer:  SHUTTUP!

Dreamer:  What was that for?

HHH:  Shut up Dreamer!  Maybe you haven't noticed-uh, but we have a thing in this business called kayfabe.  Look into it.  And good luck on Heat-uh.

Dreamer:  Hello HHH.  Tommy here.  Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend your wedding due to my match vs. Rico tonight on Heat. Saturday Night's Main Event has nothing on Heat!  C'ya on Raw one of these weeks.  Gotta keep the kayfabe.

HHH:  Where's Tommy?

Steph:  Who?

HHH:  Tommy Dreamer.

Steph:  Who?

HHH:  Ya know, that Tommy Dreamer guy from ECW!

Steph:  ECW?  Is that a new cable channel?

HHH:  No bitch! He's that guy who would eat . . .

Steph:  BITCH?!?  BITCH?!?  You think I'm a BITCH?!?

HHH:  No listen, it's Tommy's fault.

Steph:  DAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince:  Yes honey.

Steph:  Hunter just called me a bitch!

HHH:  No no no, you got the wrong impression.

Vince:  You called my precious Stephany a bitch?

HHH:  No, I have an itch.  I would never say . . .

Vince:  You have insulted me once too many times Hunter!  Now, you will hear the four words I have been meaning to say since you met my daughter.

HHH:  (gulp)

Vince:  LANCE STORM IS FIRED!!!

Best. Post. Of. The. Day.

::reads::

::Hilarity ensues::

I haven't bothered with Heat ever since they turfed Raven, but I've really wanted to catch an episode ever since I heard of the Stevie Night Heat thing. But every Sunday, I either forget, I'm out, I'm asleep or whatever and I miss it. This Sunday I was so into catching the show, I remembered, I was looking forward to it the whole day, 7 o'clock comes and whatthefuckisthisshit?!? I think I'm just destined to never see it again.

So is Stevie still playing the GM or did Nipple H totally kill that?