TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

OAOAST IntenseZone - 10/28/03

::Ominous Music Plays::

A slow motion capture lightens the darken screen, with JR voicing over

JR

BREAKS THE CRICKET BAT OVER JINGUS' HEAD!!! JINGUS IS DOWN!!!

Darkness then. And other shot, with Alfdogg now in the ring, Stephen Joseph, Jesse, and Jingus lying at his feet.

ALFDOGG

This is called World Without End? Well, your world is now an eternal nightmare...

Because it JUST GOT DEADLIER.

DEADLIER...

Deadlier..

deadlier.

VOICES:

It has to start somewhere

It has to start sometime

What better place than here

What better time than now!

Rage Against the Machine's Guerilla Radio now picks up speed, shots of iZ wrestlers interspersed

All hell

Dan Black and Blackheart Security pose

can't stop us now

Stephen, Jesse, Jingus look back

All hell

The Lightning Crew with PRL walk by the camera

can't stop us now

Shuffle & Bids hook up, shilloutted by Dangerous A and The Mad Cappa

All hell

Dan Black again

can't stop us now!

Alfdogg and The Dangerous Alliance

::End Intro, Cut to JR and Pyro::

intensezone.jpg

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

hid_ross.jpg

JR

BAH GAWD, WELCOME TO INTENSEZONE! At World Without End, we saw the face of IntenseZone change yet again, as the new DANGEROUS ALLIANCE returned! Things just get hotter and hotter in the IZ, and it's another stacked show for you tonight! I understand we have EXCLUSIVE footage from a meeting held earlier today- let's get to it!

:: Scene: A large round table in a darkened conference room. Seated around the table are Dan Black, Alfdogg, Dangerous A, Mario Logan and G Money. In one corner, half hidden in the shadows, stand the members of Blackheart Security ::

ALF

Dan- why are we here? This is just more bullshit. We don't need a meeting to decide what to do to Popick! Let's just-

DAN

This is nothing to do with Popick. This is tell you, and your Dangerous Alliance, a thing or two.

First- remember your place. Just because you want to get at Stephen Joseph the same way I do, doesn't mean I'm going to cut you any slack. IntenseZone is MY house.

Second-

ALF

Hang on there, Black. Do you realise who the hell you're talking to?

DAN

I've seen the Dangerous Alliance before, Alf. It didn't impress me then, and it doesn't know. Frankly, I don't know why YOU, Dangerous A, have gotten involved with this.

DANGEROUS A

Alf promised me a shot at Popick...as YOU weren't delivering him, making me fight losers like Mad Cappa.

DAN

Didn't Cappa just beat your sorry ass 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring on Sunday night?

DA leaps to his feet angrily, and Blackheart Security rush over, bringing the rest of the DA to their feet as well! The two sides stare each other down for a moment, before finally Dan speaks.

DAN

We don't need to be fighting each other. There's plenty of Corporate to go around...we'll just see who the better hunters are...

Dan and his security get up and walk out, leaving the Dangerous Alliance exchanging angry glances...

JR

That was certainly...unexpected. Dan Black doesn't seem too pleased with the Dangerous Alliance returning to IntenseZone...perhaps he sees them as a threat to his authority. Regardless, Stephen Joseph and his allies are in for a hell of a ride. Speaking of rides- I'm getting word of an incident backstage!

(We go backstage where The Dream Machines are looking around trying to find someone.)

PARKA

I know I saw those bastards go this way!

PK

They better hope we don’t find them because they’re gonna die. They gave Eddy a freakin’ concussion and stole our car!

PARKA

They are just asking for it…there they are!!

(The camera pans around to show TNT at the end of the hallway. They see the Dream Machines and run. Parka and PK take off running and come around the corner to see TNT jumping into the El Camino and speeding off.)

PARKA

They’re getting away!! Quick get your car PK!

(Parka and PK run across the parking lot to where PK’s rental car is parked and get in before taking off.)

JR

I can’t believe this! TNT has taken off in the El Camino and the Dream Machines are in hot pursuit! We will try to find out what’s going on before the night is over!

COMMERCIALS

JR

Before we go any further, I have a message from IZ Corporate member Peter Cone...it reads:

"Due to severe injuries suffered at World Without End, Stephen Joseph will NOT be appearing on tonights show. However, he did leave instructions...starting with this weeks FROM THE VAULT!"

JR

Fans, because of the Intense nature of our now infamous rivalry with HeldDown, Dan Black and the iZ production staff have decided that you, the OAOAST fan, will begin tonight reliving the greatest moments in INTENSEzone history. Each week a classic match will be aired. Tonight I understand is a very special match, but I have no idea what you will see!

----wavy lines transition from JR's speech to the match itself, coming in after introductions have been given.----

United States Television Championship

Excessive Force, September 154th, 2002

Big Poppa Popick vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo

The match begins tensely as the bell rings. Eskimo circles around Popick, sizing his injuries up. The current champ soaks in the cheers, and turns toward Eskimo, shifting left to his left foot. Eskimo charges and pulls a 180, catching Eskimo with a stiff upper kick to the jaw, immediately knocking Eskimo down.

Popick uses this to lock in the FROSTBITE FACELOCK on Eskimo, but Derek the Fish distracts the referee long enough for Eskimo to regain consciousness and reach a rope. BPP is forced to break the hold, and allows Eskimo to get back up.

Once again, they circle each other, BPP still slightly limping, but Eskimo is now rubbing his shoulder. Eskimo charges and BPP ducks into a drop toe-hold, once again locking in the FROSTBITE FACELOCK. The fans pop once again as BPP has been completing dominating, obviously determined not to lose twice in one night. But the pop turns to boos as Angle-Plex makes his way ringside from the backstage area. Jack Doan notices Angle-Plex, and while he is distracted, Derek hits a Flappity-Flop on BPP to break up the face-lock.

AP grabs a seat at ringside, as he is set to face one of these two men at Doomsday. BPP hits a hard right hand to the back of Eskimo, which causes Eskimo to lurch downward. Popick sense an opportunity again, and picks up Eskimo on his shoulders, and runs a full circle around the ring before hitting a BURNING HAMMER! The crowd goes ape-shit as they've never seen that move, banned by most every federation and most likely banned again after tonight. Eskimo is crumpled and BPP goes for the cover…

1…2…wait, Angle-Plex has pulled BPP off Eskimo. Jack Doan gets in AP's face, but gets pulled into a SPEAR attempt from BPP. Jack Doan is out!

Eskimo is still down and out as AP and BPP stare at each other. BPP charges Angle-plex and goes to whip him, but AP reverses the direction, and sends BPP right into an arriving JINGUS, who ClawSlams Popick hard into the mat.

As JINGUS and Angle-Plex celebrate, the bastardly Superstar runs through the crowd and hops into the ring-floor. Superstar scales a turnbuckle as JINGUS places both the X-Title and USTV Titles on BPP's head. SUPERSTAR SPLASH onto the titles! Blood has spewn forth from BPP as he is busted wide-open, and is uttlerly gone. The trio revive Eskimo, who makes his way over for the cover.

The crowd, a small part, counts 1…2…3…but Jack is just starting to revive. 5 seconds later, he begins the count. 1…2…3….NO! BPP kicked out somehow! Replay shows BPP's shoulder lifting up just as the hand hit the mat. The match continues as several OaOasT officials led by Bill Watts come down to forcibly remove AP,Jingus, and Superstar from ringside.

Eskimo has at least some sense, and while BPP groggily gets up, MME puts him into a position for IceBerg Drop. The crowd starts to cheer, and MME flashes a thumbs up, but the cheers were not for him!

Mike Van Siclen slides under the ring and knocks MME in the back. BPP is dropped back down to the mat, and MME falls prey to Van Siclen's VAN SLAMINATOR! Siclen moves BPP's arm over Eskimo and slides out just as Jack Doan turns around to slide back in. Jack never saw *this* interference.

1…2…3!

::Cut to the back where Dan Black and Co. were watching the match::

DAN BLACK

That Wasn't this week's match. WHAT HAPPENED?! NEVER SHOW ME LOSING. NEVER!!!!! NEVER! NEVER!

JR

It seems Stephen Joseph's influence spreads into the IZ production team! More action backstage, coming up!

Dangerous A is shown walking down the hall with some sort of envelope in his hand. He stops in front of a door marked "Dan Black's Office". Dangerous A Yakuza Kick's the door open!!

DAN BLACK

What the hell was that!?!

DANGEROUS A

You've got some explaining to do.

DAN BLACK

I could say the same to you...but I knew you'd see me about something today. Is that something you want to see me about in your hand?

DANGEROUS A

I just got my paycheck today.

DAN BLACK

And?

DANGEROUS A

There is more than several thousand dollars missing. I look at the deductions and see that a lot of the money missing goes in this category of "various expenses". What the fuck is that all about!?

DAN BLACK

I'll tell you what the fuck it's about. First off, Stephen Joseph and Corporate were going to fine you $10,000 and suspend you for 90 days for that ass kicking you laid to that official at World Without End.

DANGEROUS A

I told you that ref had it out for me since the beginning of the match. He fast counted me.

DAN BLACK

Regardless, you kicked the shit out of a OAOAST official. That's a big no-no. With my sweet talking, I got them to lower the fine to $3,000 and no suspension. I really had to kiss ass for that, so you owe me. Plus, you lost the match. Mad Cappa is still walking. He's still talking. He's still breathing without assistance from machines. You didn't get the job done. He out wrestled you. So I docked you $2,000 more for not finishing the job.

Dangerous A stares a hole at Dan Black that could kill him.

DANGEROUS A

I told you- I want Stephen Jospeh.

DAN BLACK

A lot of people do...but why should I help you out? Look, there is still oppurtunities to get this money back. How about you take Cappa on next week on IZ?

DANGEROUS A

So you think Mad Cappa can outwrestle DA?

DAN BLACK

I don't think it. I know it. Look, do you want a match with him or not? I've got other things to attend to today and...

DANGEROUS A

I want a European Catch style match.

DAN BLACK

A Euro.. what the fuck match?

DANGEROUS A

Ten three minute rounds of wrestling. Move for move. Counter for counter. First man to score a pin or submission wins. No striking.

DAN BLACK

No striking. That means no punching or kicking? That means no Yakuza Kick.

DANGEROUS A

I know what it means. I am perfectly capable of beating a man without striking. Here is a little wrestling history 101 for you. The Great Lou Thesz trained my former Sensei, Masahiro Chono. Chono mentored and trained me. You don't get close to 100 years of training techniques and skills brought on to you and not know how to wrestle a match without hitting a man.

DAN BLACK

Alright, you got your match. My only reservation is this doesn't sound like Cappa is going to be taken out in this match.

DANGEROUS A

You are correct. Cappa is going to be harder to take out than I expected. I've already come to this conclusion. This is a process with steps. Step one is next week. Don't worry, Mr Black. Mad Cappa will be out of your hair soon enough.

DAN BLACK

I hope so. Say DA, about this Deadly Alliance thing, what exactly...

(Dan Black sees that DA has left his office without him knowing)

DAN BLACK

I hate when he does that.

::We cut back to JR as "The Wall" by Kansas hits and the newly reformed Deadly Alliance hits the ring, showered by boos. Alfdogg grabs a mic as the other three members pose.

JR

That's where DA was going in a hurry!

Alf: Ah, how long I've missed these moments...how long I've missed the jealous adulations of these crowds. (crowd boos)

Tonight, on this very show, you are going to see PROOF...that when Alfdogg has put his stamp of approval on you...you get noticed, and noticed in a hurry. That example comes in the form of my man, G-Money, getting a crack at the MAIN MAN, the TOP DOG, the WORLD CHAMPION hismelf...Calvin Szechstein.

Now, I may have called Calvin petty names last night, but I realized the night he showed up here in the OAOAST, during my glory days...the Deadly Alliance glory days...that he had something that no other OAOAST'er had in his early days. So it's no surprise to me that he's packing the gold right now. Calvin, however, was like myself, like Caboose before me...he doesn't really need that strap to be a big name.

And I saw that in all three of the men in the ring with me right now, DA, G-Money, and Mario Logan. When I handed G-Money that kendo stick a few weeks back, and he beat me like a dog with it...THOSE are the kind of guys I want associated with the DA...guys that won't have mercy in those situations. Any normal man wouldn't know what the hell to do in that situation. So G-Money knows, like me, the first priority isn't to win the belt, oh no. The DA's first priority is to prove that we're better, to prove that we can win...that we can BEAT our opposition, belt or no belt.

As for Dangerous A...well, he's just CRAZY. Cold, calcuating, agressive...kind of like on of the guys in the tag match last night that we laid out...JINGUS. (crowd pops)

You know what separates Dangerous A from JINGUS, though? His total lack of conscience. I've watched the OAOAST in the months since my departure. And I've noticed the changes in every superstar...both good and bad. And in your case, JINGUS...you've become SOFT. (crowd boos)

That's right, he's no longer the MONSTER JINGUS~! that I knew and loved in my glory days. Don't get me wrong, he's still a tough, intimidating, vicious bastard on the outside. And back then, he was just as tough, just as intimidating, and yes, every bit as vicious in the inside. But now...he's no more imposing on the inside than that little girl in the front row. (points to girl, no more than three years old, as crowd boos loudly)

I think that's enough out of me, let's hear a few DEADLY words from my main man, Mario!

:Alf hands the mic to Mario:

So who wants to know why I went after Poppick?! Anybody?!

Audience snores

Well I'll tell you. Big Poppa Poopick was one of the people that fired my ass from here, for one simple reason. I refused to let the Dungeon of Doom get bumped down to OAOAST's OVW.

I just have one more thing to say. Whatcha gonna do when Plushamania runs wild on you in the showers! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::"The Wall" hits and the DA departs.::

COMMERCIALS

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

JR

Welcome back, we're ready with - What?? It seems we have TNT on the phone right now! Are you there?

BRIDGES

Yeah I’m here! We’re out taking a joy ride in our new car and we thought we’d call in to give the Dream Machines a message.

JR

Well they won’t get the message. They took off in pursuit of you!

BRIDGES

(Talking to Burns in the background) I told you we were being followed!! (Talking to JR) Well they won’t catch us in that cheap car. We’re taking this sweet ride to new heights…if you know what I mean.

JR

No I don’t know what you mean.

BRIDGES

We’re taking the damn car and we’re gonna push it off a cliff that’s what I mean!

JR

What?? You son of a bitch! You can’t…hello?? Hello?? He hung up dammit!!! We’ll try to keep you updated on this situation throughout the night! Before me move on, let me just remind everyone of the updated I5 Rankings!

:: Graphics pop up ::

5. G Money

4. The Shuffle

3. The Blurricane

2. PRL

1. JINGUS

JR

At World Without End, Shuffle overcame G Money to advance up to number 4. G Money has been handed a huge opportunity to get back on track as he takes on OAOAST World Champion Calvin Szechstein in a non-title match here TONIGHT!

And you know - I have a feeling the increasingly popular Shuffle has a chance to make it all the way to 1! Speaking of 1...JINGUS is mighty pissed off...

:: cut to the familiar sight of Dan Black's office. An OAOAST roadie is re-attaching the door which Dangerous A kicked down. The door slams off its hinges again, half flattening the roadie. The shape of JINGUS fills the door way ::

JINGUS

BLACK!

BLACK

Jingy...nice of you to drop in. The door will come out of your wages, of course.

JINGUS

You. Little. Bitch. First you cost me my match against Szechstein a week ago. Then your goons attack me after the match at World Without End. Now I want PAYBACK!

BLACK

Save your voice, J. I know you, I'm not scared of you. As for payback...how about...no, that won't do...well, we could...no, I can't be bothered to do that...

Jingus steps forward and smashes his forearm straight through Dan's desk.

JINGUS

YOU AND ME. IN THE RING. TONIGHT.

BLACK

Interesting...interesting...but not interesting enough. What's in it for me? Eh? How about this- I'll give you a match. If you win, you get another shot at Calvin. If I win, however....you'll drop out of the Intense 5 altogether.

Jingus pauses...but only for a fraction of a second.

JINGUS

You got a deal, bitch. I'll be waiting.

Jingus storms out.

BLACK

Poor, dear Jingy. As angry and dumb as ever. Jennifer? Page security...oh, and get me my trunks.

JR

BAH GAWD, JINGUS & Dan Black get it on again here tonight! So much history, so much respect, hate, blood and tears between these two men, and JINGUS's chances at the World Title hang in the balance. I'm being told that match is coming up very soon, but first-

(We cut to a scene where Judas is walking down a sidewalk when he is suddenly stopped by a man in his way.)

JUDAS

Excuse me. (Judas tries to walk on, but the man steps in front of him again.) I said excuse me!

MYSTERIOUS MAN

Judas I have a message for you.

JUDAS

How did you know my name?

MYSTERIOUS MAN

I used to work for Father. I bring a message for you.

JUDAS

I don’t care what he has to say. Now leave me alone.

MYSTERIOUS MAN

He has thought over what you had to say and he wants to make amends. He wants to help you. If you find a way of getting him out of jail he will help you find a life. He will give you anything you want.

JUDAS

I don’t trust that man and frankly I hate him. So you go back to him and tell him that he can burn in hell!

(The man grabs Judas by the arm and pulls in close.)

MYSTERIOUS MAN

Don’t you see what he’s offering you?? He’s offering you all you’ve ever wanted! You know he can get it done too! He still has connections and people willing to work for him. Just because you turned your back on him doesn’t mean everyone else did. All you have to do is take Blurricane and his band of merry men down and ruin their lives! Then you get Blurricane to sign a confession that he faked all those documents and that he lied so we can get Father out of prison! You don’t even have to see Father ever again! He will stay out of your life just as long as you go along with this plan!

(Judas stares at the man for a few seconds before pulling away.)

JUDAS

You can go to hell with Father.

(Judas begins to walk away, but the man runs back up to him and slips something in his pocket.)

MYSTERIOUS MAN

Here’s my number. If you change your mind give me a call.

(Judas walks away as the man gets into a car and leaves.)

JR

Can Blurricane trust Judas in the face of this temptation? Rest assured we'll be bringing you all we can on that situation. And now...

The arena darkens. Verdi's "Reqeium" plays out, as a storm of white pyro erupts across the entranceway. The fans rise to greet the Devilman, JINGUS, as he strides out through the fire, eyes burning, huge muscles coiled ready for action.

Gary Michael Cappeta

Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from the DEPTHS OF HELL, weighing in at 350lbs.....JIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

The Devilman slides into the ring and stands ready as the music reaches a crescendo, eyes fixed on the aisle. Abruptly, the lights go back up and the music cuts, to be replaced by "Quiet". Floods of black smoke pours out of the entraceway, covering the area from view. The fans BOO and continue BOOING until Dan Black stalks through the smoke and down to the ring. Wearing black tights with silver trim, Dan looks in excellent shape despite his new office role.

GMC

AAAAAAAnd his opponent, from London England, weighing 240lbs.....DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN BLACK!

JR

A crucial match in the power struggle on IntenseZone...although Dan, as Mystery Eskimo, has gotten the better of JINGUS in the past, I think JINGUS is just too hungry this time. Dan hasn't been wrestling regularly, and that could be a huge disadvantage.

DING DING DING

Dan looks JINGUS up and down, and smiles, nodding his head, before beckoning the Devilman on. JINGUS charges- but Dan backs away and ducks under the top rope, causing our referee to step in and halt JINGUS' attack.

JINGUS steps back and waits, frustrated. Dan eventually comes out of the ropes, dusting himself down, still stalling. JINGUS lunges forward, but Dan pulls the referee in front of him! The Devilman stops his attack as the referee tries to get out of the way, and Black is able to rake the eyes of JINGUS in the confusion.

The monster roars and staggers, and Black stings him with a couple of European uppercuts. A whip to the ropes, and Dan drops down, tripping JINGUS with a drop toe hold. JINGUS crashes to the mat, his huge weight making the whole ring shake. Dan runs to the ropes, bounces off and hits a low drop kick straight to the face of the Devilman!

JR

Dan getting straight on the attack after that earlier piece of blatant cheating...but this is his best chance to win. Strike hard, fast and often.

JINGUS rolls onto his back but Dan doesn't go for the pin, instead running to the ropes, bouncing off and delivering a jumping knee directly into the monster's mask. Dan pushes JINGUS into a sitting position, and we see a CRACK in the mask!

JR

JINGUS goes to extreme lengths to protect his face from view- and Dan Black knows that from their time tagging together. Black's trying to break the mask and break JINGUS' power with it!

Dan is indeed prying at the mask, but JINGUS throws an elbow back into Black's stomach that throws him back. JINGUS slowly gets up, but Dan meets him with a jawbreaker. As the Devilman staggers, Dan whips him into the corner. Black quickly leaps to the top rope and grabs the head of JINGUS from behind, before leaping forwards-

JR

Dan going for the Diamond Dust!

- but JINGUS pushes him off and Dan hits the mat hard! JINGUS goes straight after the IZ GM and clubs him with fierce punches. Dan is left reeling, and JINGUS scoops him up high into the air before delivering a hard body slam. JINGUS runs to the ropes, leaps into the air and brings his leg CUTTING down onto Black's throat!

JR

BAH GAWD, a MONSTROUS leg drop from JINGUS!

The cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Black is grasping his throat and trying to catch his breath, but JINGUS allows him no time and brings him back up. A whip into the corner and JINGUS follows with a crushing avalanche. As JINGUS steps back, Dan staggers out of the corner, straight back into JINGUS' grip!

The Devilman pulls Dan up for a DEVILBOMB onto the turnbuckle!

But Black flips out and lands in front of the monster. Black is about to swing when JINGUS lifts a huge leg and just SMASHES his boot into Black's face! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

FOOT ON THE ROPES!

JINGUS kicks Dan's foot off and grabs him up. A whip to the ropes, but JINGUS' swinging lariat misses. Dan runs to the other side, bouncing back and leaping with a body press- but JINGUS inevitably catches the lighter man and gives him a SPINEBUSTAH FROM HELL in the middle of the ring! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TWO AND A HALF!

THRRRREEEEEEEEEEE-KICKOUT!

JINGUS pulls Dan up-

KICK!

WHAM!

DEVILBO- no! Dan counters, dragging JINGUS down into the Heart of Ice!

JR

That's Dan's crossface variant that has put the pain on so many OAOAST stars! JINGUS' shoulder must still be in poor condition from the past two weeks- can he withstand this?

JINGUS roars in pain as Dan uses all his strength to wrench back on the cross face. Dan is heard screaming "TAP! TAP YOU FREAK!" into the ear of JINGUS...who's arm falls! The official picks it up!

It falls!

The ref picks it up again!

JR

If this falls its over!

It falls!

NO! Stopped half way, and JINGUS is alive! The Devilman uses his huge power to start to stand up! Dan drives his knees into the gut of JINGUS to try and keep him down, but Big J is up and throws Black away from him. JINGUS holds his shoulder briefly, and Dan Black runs in- straight into a CLAWSLAM!

JINGUS keeps the grip and pulls Dan back up and onto his shoulders, before flipping him hanging down his side in the reverse DVD position!

JR

BURNING HELL HAMMER! JINGUS is about to destroy the face of Dan Black!

JINGUS steps forward and jump, DETONATING Dan's head into the mat!

The cover!

ONE!

TWO!

But someones on the apron!

JR

BAH GAWD, I should have known Dan wouldn't go without backup! That's the jezebel, Angel Steel from Blackheart Security!

Angel tries to get into the ring, causing the ref to break his count! As the official tries to shepherd the attractive raven haired athlete out of the ring, JINGUS breaks the cover and comes over ANGRILY! Steel stands her ground and smiles sweetly, even tracing a finger over the huge pectorals of JINGUS and giggling like a school girl. Non-plussed, JINGUS stands, confused...

Dan Black is slowly up and yells at the referee, who turns to Dan for a split second- that allows Angel to produce a small lead pipe and LOWBLOW Jingus with it!

JR

AWWWWW MAH GAWD! JINGUS's mini-Devils!

Quick as a flash, Angel and the pipe are out of the ring. JINGUS is slowly crumpling, but before he falls Dan staggers in front of him and hits him with a Blackout stunner!

But JINGUS doesn't go down! The Devilman still stands, in desperate pain but working on pure adrenaline! Dan is SHOCKED, and delvers a 2nd Blackout, which finally drops the monster. To BOOS from the crowd, Dan pushes up JINGUS's legs...getting his own feet on the ropes!

ONE!

TWO!

TWO AND A HALF!

JR

KICK OUT! NOT LIKE THIS!

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DING DING DING

GMC

Here is your winner, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaan BLACK!

JR

BAH GAWD, a screw job, I'd expect nothing less from Dan Black! Oh, and this isn't needed! Cut it out!

Dan and Angel are putting the boots to the fallen JINGUS. Dan beckons to the back, and out lumbers the huge shape of Blackheart Security member Jake Karma. The only man on IZ to match JINGUS for size and power, Karma slides into the ring and take over the assault....pulling JINGUS up.....

KICK!

WHAM!

DEVILBOMB!

JR

What A HOSS! Look at that power to lay out JINGUS with his own move! MAH...MAH...GAWWWWWD!I may have to go and lie down for a while...

Dan, Karma and Angel stand over JINGUS, soaking up the boos....which turn to cheers as Y2JAILBAIT races out with a steel chair swinging!

Dan Black bails!

Angel bails!

Jake Karma is too slow and eats a chair shot to the back on his way out!

Jailbait stomps up and down in the ring, going crazy, swinging the chair wildly, getting huge applause!

JR

Jailbait just saved JINGUS! It was only two months ago these two were at each other's throats, and now they're helping each other out! This could be a new and powerful teaming!

But the facts remain, JINGUS is OUT of the Intense 5! I'm getting word from Dan Black's team that this means that Puerto Rican Lightening moves up to number 1! We have a new number 1 in the I5! We'll find out more on what this means to the I5 as soon as possible...don't go ANYWHERE!

COMMERCIALS

[Coming back from the break, the arena lights shut off, plunging the building into total darkness until a single green spotlight illuminates the entranceway. Right on cue, "Lies" by Evanescence begins to play.]

You'll never be strong enough

You'll never be good enough

You were never conceived in love

You will not rise above

New F13 Champion "The Professional" Mike Darring emerges from the curtain with the belt dragging behind him in his hand, dressed in his usual attire of neatly pressed khaki pants and monogrammed golf shirt, his expression implacable through his new Oakley sunglasses.

Rest in me and I'll comfort you

I've lived and I died for you

Abide in me and I vow to you

I will never forsake you

Darring pompously struts up the steel steps and enters the ring, snatching the microphone from Gary Michael Cappetta.

MIKE:

It feels to great to be the man!

"FUCK YOU MIKEY! FUCK YOU MIKEY!"

MIKE:

I see there's a lot of disrespectful ingrates in the crowd tonight, but it doesn't matter. I proved to all of you idiots that my brother has wasted his entire life competing in front of you genetic damage cases! I walked in and I beat him, 1,2,3 in the middle of the ring, just like I've beaten him at everything else!

JR:

Yeah, thanks to a flesh-searing fireball, you Satan. '

MIKE:

Not only that, but I got this ugly-ass accessory here for it. (looks at F13 title belt.) You see this, this here means NOTHING to me! It's a worthless prop, a trinket that can be made for 100 bucks at jeweler! For all I care, this belt can go in the fucking garbage! I don't want this! It clashes with my jacket!

(Mike then throws down the F13 title and steps on it.)

JR:

Mike Darring makes me want to puke, what blatant disrespect for this business. Worthy competitors have beaten each other senseless for that belt, and he's treating it like garbage. Who is this guy, Vince Russo?

MIKE:

Now, onto tonight, you fans are in for a once-in-a-lifetime treat. You will see the LAST MATCH EVER of "Shooter" Jay Darring! I've brought in a killer, an OAOAST legend, to rid this company of the PR embarassment my brother is. And Jay, I'm oh so sorry about that little facial scar I gave you last night, I know a great plastic surgeon who did my mistress' tits, she'll fix you up, make you nice and presentable for your re-entry into decent society. It's for-

[All of a sudden, "Believe in Angels" fires up, AND THE CROWD IS ON THEIR FEET!]

JR:

IT'S PETER CONE! Oh you better believe Corporate is upset to say the least about what Mike just did.

Cone walks to the ring and angrily takes the mic from the older Darring brother.

CONE:

You know, I spent the best years of my life in that ring. Sure, I made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I wouldn't trade any regrets for the feeling of pure joy I had wrestling for this company.

And now I watch you, Mike Darring, treating this business like a total joke, like we're little puppets you can manipulate for your sick little amusement, makes my blood boil. The fact that you'd nearly maim your own brother without remorse makes me want to bash your skull in.

So here's what I'm going to do Mikey. First off, you've proven you're not worthy of that belt, so as of right now you are NO LONGER F13 champion!

The crowd ROARS in approval at Cone's decision!

Mike simply smirks.

MIKE:

Fine, whatever.

Secondly, because the stipulations of that PPV match were ironclad, Jay must put his career on the line in a match tonight...however, if Jay WINS that match, HE IS GUARANTEED AN OAOAST WORLD TITLE SHOT!

The crowd goes BONKERS, and Mike's stomping his foot in anger!

MIKE:

THAT'S BULLSHIT! You know what, that's fine, that's fine, because I've brought in someone Jay has NEVER beaten, and tonight will be no different. Jay will never get that shot, because tonight he gets his termination papers!

Mike stalks out of the ring as "Believe in Angels" fires up, with Cone playing to the crowd.

JR:

WHAT A BOMBSHELL DROPPED TONIGHT BY OAOAST CORPORATE! If Jay beats whatever monster Mike has lined up, he will receive an OAOAST World Title shot! But can Jay even compete with one eye?! Stay tuned to find out!

(We open with a scene of the clones doing drills involving climbing trees and saving kittens that are stuck. Blurricane stands back watching the action as Judas walks up to him.)

JUDAS

When will I get a chance to join them?

BLURRICANE

You will join them when I feel you are ready and when I know I can trust you.

JUDAS

I am ready, but you may never fully trust me so that’s not fair!

BLURRICANE

No one ever fully trusts anyone. They may claim to, but there will always be that side of you that understands that everyone has the choice to do evil. I’m not waiting till I can fully trust you. I’m waiting until I can trust that you made the choice not to betray me.

JUDAS

I won’t betray you.

BLURRICANE

Father has tried to convince you to betray me and help him hasn’t he?

JUDAS

Have you been following me?

BLURRICANE

I know that Father will do anything to get out of prison and you’re his only hope. I have to trust that you’ve made the right decision. I only had you followed because Father has been having quite a few visitors at the prison lately and I know they’re all still loyal to him.

JUDAS

I’m not taking his offer.

BLURRICANE

But you are thinking about it. I know I would. The day will come when you will have to prove your loyalty to me. When that day comes and you prove it…then I will trust you. Until you’ve really been tested I can’t be sure.

(The camera pans back to show Blurricane and Judas still watching the clones as we fade out.)

[The camera cuts backstage, to see Dan Black looking over a piece of paper, talking to an unknown person across from him.]

DAN:

Well, it certainly is a pleasure to officially have you on board.

[The camera pans around to reveal TED WEDDY!]

TED:

Why thank you homeslice!

DAN:

Uh, yeah. It's a real shame how someone of your talents and connections were mistreated by our competitors.

TED:

Well no shit, sherrrlock, I mean, I'm the FREAKIN PRESIDENT, and they didn't put me on PPV! MOOOYYYSEY even barred from the building last Sunday, because he was afffraid of me!

DAN:

So, how long until I get those fringe benefits you promised?

TED:

You mean DA SEX!!!!!!!!!???????

Dan (twitching nervously):

Yes, Ted, yes, now-

TED:

BECAUSE I CAN GET YOU THE SEX, not just any sex, FREAKY EXPENSIVE MILLIONAIRE SEX!

DAN:

Sounds good to me.

TED:

Here's my room key, let me know when you're antsy.

DAN:

What? Jennifer! Please escort Mr. Weddy out of my office please!

JENNIFER:

This way Mr. Weddy.

Ted gets up, and SLAPS Jennifer right on her rear end!

TED:

OOOOOOHHHHH, SPANK THAT ASS!

JENNIFER:

OWW!

Ted skips out of the room, as Jennifer glances at Dan, an incredulous look on her face.

DAN:

Don't worry, he'll get taken care of tonight. Now get me some coffee, bitch.

Jennifer leaves as Dan buries his face in his hands.

DAN:

Everyone here is insane, I swear.

COMMERCIALS

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

JR

Welcome back! Due to the seriousness of tonight's match featuring Jay Darring against his brother's chosen opponent- the fact that Darring's CAREER is on the line- this will be our main event of the evening! It's coming up very soon, but first let's head to the ring and see two men who had different fortunes at WWE- G Money and the OAOAST World Champ, Calvin Szechstein!

Calvin Szechstein and G Money are in the middle of the ring, staring eye-to-eye, as the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

JR

Fans, we're running short on time tonight, so we're not going to waste any time on entrances! Calvin Szechstein, OAOAST World championship, puts his pride, but not his title, on the line against G-Money... and we're underway!

Money and Szechstein lock up, the heavier Money gaining the early advantage and shoving Calvin into the corner, where he proceeds to grab Szechstein by the throat, blatantly choking the champion! Calvin struggles against the hold as the ref makes the count, and Money reluctantly breaks the hold, backing away from Szechstein, who slides down the turnbuckle.

However, he doesn't find peace for long, as Money charges into the corner, smashing into Calvin's face with a vicious knee! The crowd erupts in boos as Calvin crumples to the canvas, and the sadistic G Money, finally showcasing his bad side in the OAOAST, smirks at them all as he grabs Szechstein, lifting him to his feet.

JR

Calvin appears to still be tired from his match with Crystal, and it's preventing him from gaining any momentum against G Money!

Money grabs Szechstein’s arm, whipping the champ hard into the rope. As he comes back, he runs right into the huge palms of Money, who grabs Szechstein, twisting him around before slamming him across his knee with a vicious tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! The crowd “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!”s a bit as Calvin grabs his back in pain, but Money lifts him back to his feet.

JR

Money looking to target the upper body of Calvin, hoping to wear it down enough so that Calvin just gives in!

Money grabs Szechstein and lifts him up, slamming him back down with a quick powerslam. The crowd boos as Money poses quickly, then steps forward, launching a rocket of a toe kick into Szechstein’s ribcage!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!”

The crowd begins booing as Money laughs wickedly, backing up and launching another toe kick into Szechstein’s ribcage!

JR

Money is showing NO mercy here, using every dirty trick he knows to attack Szechstein’s ribcage!

Money grabs Szechstein from the side, locking the World champion into a half-nelson. The crowd begins to boo, knowing what is to come as G Money laces Calvin's inside leg, falling forward and crushing Calvin's skull against the canvas with a vicious Breakdown! The booing of the crodw is loud as Money, looking to capitalize on his early momentum, rolls Szechstein to his back and looks for three...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

JR

Szechstein barely escapes the Breakdown, and we very nearly saw a huge upset!

G Money grabs Szechstein by the hair, frustrated a bit at all the big moves he's already used in an attempt to put Szechstein away. Vicious, now, Money knees Calvin in the stomach, doubling the World champ over. Quickly, Money puts Calvin into a standing headscissors, putting Szechstein into a double underhook. He lifts the champ up... and drops him across his knee, nailing the champ with a huge double underhook backbreaker! The crowd continues booing the sadistic G Money as he looks for the pin...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE - NO! Kickout by Szechstein!

JR

Calvin again escapes the pinfall, and it's obvious that he's not running at full strength! G Money is throwing everything he has at Calvin, hoping take quick advantage of Calvin's weakened state, but Szechstein won't back down!

G Money grabs Szechstein by the hair, lifting him to his feet once more. He grabs Calvin in a side headlock, lifting him high in the air and looking for a vertical suplex… but Szechstein slides down his back! The crowd boos a bit as Calvin hooks Money’s leg, rolling him up and looking for three!

ONE!

Calvin puts his feet on the ropes!

TWO!

THREE!

*DING DING DING*

CAPETTA

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, at five minutes, forty-two seconds, the OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… CAAAAAAAAAAAAAALVIN SZEEEEEEEEEEECHSTEIN!

JR

Calvin, once again showing decent ingenuity, but look at all G Money did in this match… he had Calvin on the ropes for a good majority of the match, and showed a sign that he is willing to go the extra mile in this fed. A star may have been born tonight… and stick around, because this is IntenseZone: A star is born every minute, and most likely they’ll wind up on our show! We'll be back with more of that, after this!

COMMERCIALS

"I Pledge Allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of TEDDY!"

"What's my Name" by Snoop fires up, and new IZ Superstar Ted Weddy struts out to the arena, accompanied to the ring by the Odd Squad, Gary Busey and J-Train! Ted takes the microphone and it looks like he's got something to say.

TED:

Hey Hey Hey all you freaknasties! How does it feel to see the Prrrresident live and in person!

"YEAAAHH!"

TED:

Well guess what, it's what HeldDown didn't want you to see! And becasue Tim MOOOOYSEY is a flippity floppity fudgepackin' beeotch, he made security toss me out of the building! Now, since I'm the Prrrresident, I could so eeeasily toss him in the slamma for pedoPHILIA, but I figured I'd have more fun TRASHIN' HeldDown! Each week, I'm gonna have some SUUUPER embarassing footage of your favorite HD Zeroes!

JR:

Well that will certainly be uh, interesting.

TED:

In the meantime, bring out the guy who's jobbing tonight, suckas.

"Trans-Magic" hits, and out walks the former North American champion, K-NESS.

JR:

Dan Black's specially chosen opponent for Ted Weddy in his debut -I think given K-NESS's shoot fighting background, Dan picked him to punish Ted for embarassing him!

K-NESS slides into the ring and immediately goes to work on Ted, nailing him with hard fists to the temple! Irish whip by K-NESS, Ted bounces off the ropes and connects with the Western Lariat!

JR:

K-NESS means business tonight, and you can bet Dan Black is enjoying every second of this right now.

Ted lands HARD on the canvas and rolls out to the floor, to consult with his crew. They get in a group huddle- "READY, BREAK!"

Ted heads back into the ring and charges- he tries to catch K-NESS with a flying headscissors, K-NESS holds on and Ted lands on his feet. Ted ducks another lariat, Ted grabs a sleeper, looking for neck crank drop, but K-NESS reverses to a belly-to-back suplex!

JR:

Ted is barking up the wrong tree, trying to out-wrestle IZ's legit tough guy!

Ted is still down, K-NESS goes for the cover!

BUT THERE'S NO REF!

Gary Busey has climbed up on the apron. "Hey ref, want an autograph?" The ref's face lights up and he heads over to the ropes, conversing with the Hollywood legend.

JR:

Damn ref, save your stargazing for after the show! Now's not the time!

J-TRAIN has slid into the ring, he's got something in his hand!

JR:

That's a rubber chicken covered in thumbtacks!

K-NESS sees him and gets up to block.

BUT IT'S TOO LATE! J-TRAIN NAILS K-NESS IN THE FACE WITH THE THUMBTACK RUBBER CHICKEN!

JR:

What a cheap shot!

K-NESS drops like a brick, clutching his face in agony. Meanwhile Ted Weddy has recovered, and he's climbing the top rope...

JR:

K-NESS is too distracted by the pain, he better get out of the way!

TED STOMPS DOWN ON K-NESS'S CHEST FROM THE TOP ROPE!

JR:

THAT'S THE TEDDY TWO STEP! 390 pounds of...something, CRUSHING K-NESS RIBS! There's a cover!

1!

2!

3!

Cappetta:

Your winner of the match, Ted Weddy!

JR:

Ted Weddy, thanks to the Odd Squad, just totally wiped out a former North American Champion! I don't know what to make of this guy, but I'll tell you what, it'll be interesting to say the least.

[commercials]

JR:

Fans, it's do or die time for "Shooter" Jay Darring, he is scheduled right now to put his career and his life on the line against his brother's handpicked opponent, as of right now we haven't heard whether Jay is even in the building, due to the horrible injury to his eye he suffered two nights ago at World Without End.

Mike Darring emerges from the entranceway, microphone in hand.

MIKE:

I have just been informed that my brother is not in the building- like a true pussy, he decided to lick his wounds and not face the music tonight. Well that's too damn bad, because if he's not here, he loses by FORFEIT. Even though tonight has proven that my brother is in fact a gutless wonder, I'd like to introduce the man that would have sent him to oblivion. He's a former OAOAST Tag Team Champion, the first and only OAOAST King of the Deathmatch, part of the most feared stable in history, ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

EDWARD ROBINS!

JR:

EDWARD ROBINS?! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHS! WHAT DID MIKE PAY HIM TO BRING HIM BACK?! This is bad fans, this is really bad for Jay. Edward Robins is the only competitor in my mind, who can take just as much inhumane punishment as he can and keep ticking.

[Cue: "I'm Only Shooting Love" by the Bandits.]

Edward walks out to a loud mixture of cheers and boos, and shakes hands with Mike, taking the microphone from his benefactor.

EDWARD:

-Well

BAM! Jay Darring, his face covered in bandages, clotheslines Ed from behind! Jay then DRILLS Mike with the STIFF~! Superkick, knocking him clean out!

*DING DING DING*

JR:

JAY DARRING IS HERE! AND HE'S FIGHTING LIKE A MAN POSSESSED! It's all or nothing for the Shooter tonight!

Jay roughly grabs Edward by the head and flings him into the ring. He nails Ed with a couple of HARD chops. *THWACK* "WHOO!" *THWACK* "WHOO!" Irish whip, Edward bounces off the ropes, Jay with a discus clothesline!

Ducked by Edward! He puts the brakes on and catches him with a falling neckbreaker!

JR:

Jay Darring may have lost his only window of opportunity here fans. He's severely impaired by that eye injury, and Edward is going to take full advantage of that.

Edward gets back to his feet and stomps on Jay's neck, one two, three times!

JR:

That neck is tender from the Deal Breaker at World Without End, Edward Robins, that sick SOB, may be setting up for the Pillow Made O'Concrete.

Edward picks up Jay and hooks him for a suplex, dropping his opponent down HARD with a snap suplex! He heads to the second rope, signalling for a legdrop...

AND IT HITS!

COVER!

KICKOUT!

JR:

Even injured, it's going to take a lot to put down "Shooter" Jay Darring. The kid loves this sport more than life itself, Edward will have to do something ungodly to put him down. Although he WAS a member of the Trinity, so that might not be out of the realm of possibility.

Edward slides outside the ring and looks under the apron.

JR:

Uh oh fans, it's time for the plunder. Edward is legendary for his creative use of weaponry in his battles with Sandman9000.

Edward finds a Singapore Cane and a steel chair, throwing both in the ring, with Jay still down. Edward picks up the cane, Jay is on all fours trying to get back to his feet!

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

*THWACK*

JR:

MY GAWD, RIGHT ON THAT NECK! Jay is SCREAMING in pain!

Ed covers again.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

JR:

Jay is basically kicking out on pure instinct at this point, but it doesn't look like he has much left. In their epic feud over the summer, Featured Attraction never defeated the Trinity, and it looks like that record will remain unblemished.

Robins, still showing now emotion, picks the prone Jay up and positions him in the Tree of Woe in the corner. Robins grabs the chair...

JR:

Looks like he's gonna rearrange the already damaged face of Jay in teh corner here.

Robins charges for the chair-assisted dropkick....

JAY POWERS HIS BODY UP TO AVOID THE MOVE!

BUT ED, thinking quickly, recovers and SLAMS THE CHAIR INTO JAY'S FACE!

JR:

DID YOU HEAR THAT CHAIRSHOT! JAY'S GOTTA BE OUT! IT'S OVER!

Jay falls out of the Tree of Woe and drops to the mat unconscious, his legs hanging up in the air.

ED WITH A DEEP COVER!

1!

2!

3!

NO!

JR:

HOW DID HE DO THAT? HOW DID HE DO THAT FANS, IT'S A MIRACLE! That neck's gotta be hanging by a the thinnest of threads though.

Edward picks Jay up again, a look of worry starting to cross his face, and drops him again with a jawbreaker.

Edward heads to the outside again and starts pulling something out of the ring.

JR:

This is what I said about evil intentions fans. Edward Robins was paid to do a job by Mike Darring, and he's gonna make sure he emphatically finishes it.

Edward pulls out a table from under the ring, and sets it up on the floor. But he's still digging under the apron. Finally, Ed finds what he's looking for!

JR:

HE'S GOT LIGHT TUBES! He knows how to use them too! His 200 tube match with Sandman9000 is still talked about today!

Ed grabs four tubes and places them on top of the table, then two more, and then another four. Edward then finds a bucket, and pours the contents onto the table.

JR:

THAT'S BROKEN GLASS! If he's planning what I think he's planning, this won't end well for the both of them. It won't matter to Ed though, he'll just be happy that Jay Darring is dead!

Ed climbs back into the ring and roughly grabs Jay by the head. He pulls Jay through the ropes to the apron, and hooks him in a suplex position.

JR:

OH GAWD NO! THE PILLOW MADE O'CONCRETE THROUGH THAT TUBE-COVERED TABLE!

HE'S GOT HIM UP!

NO! LOW BLOW OUT OF NOWHERE BY JAY! Edward is stunned! Jay drops down to the floor and jumps up to the apron behind Ed! He grabs a waistlock and a half-nelson...

FORESHADOW THROUGH THE TABLE! GLASS FLIES AS BOTH MEN HIT THE GROUND!

JR:

OH MY LORD ALMIGHTY, A FORESHADOW THROUGH THAT HIDEOUS CONTRAPTION! THEY'RE BOTH DEAD!

The referee puts on the count...neither man is moving.

Blood is trickling from the arms of Jay Darring, a pool is dripping from Edward's head, both competitors are motionless.

"LET'S GO JAY! LET'S GO JAY!" -neither man is moving still.

Wait, Jay is pulling himself up!

JR:

LIKE LAZARUS RISING FROM THE DEAD, JAY IS MOVING!

Jay unsteadily gets on his knees.

He pulls one leg onto the apron, and uses all his strength to crawl into the ring! Edward is still out!

10!

Gary Michael Cappetta:

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match, as the result of a countout, "SHOOTER" JAY DARRING!

JR:

HE DID IT! AGAINST ALL ODDS HE DID IT! JAY DARRING GETS ANOTHER SHOT AT GLORY! TAKE THAT MIKE, YOU PUNK-ASS MOTHER-*BLEEPING* SON OF A BITCH!

Jay is still on his back, unmoving as the referee raises his hand, to the cheers of the packed crowd. "Dismiss the Cynic" plays as Jay slowly rolls out of the ring, into the waiting arms of two IZ medics. The crowd applauds the winner as he heads to the curtain. Jay turns around one last time, and Sammy Sosa-like, beats his chest, and mouths "I love you" to the fans.

Meanwhile, Edward Robins has pulled himself into the ring, following that death defying fall.

"YOU IDIOT!"

JR:

Sounds like someone's not happy.

Mike Darring storms to the ring.

MIKE:

YOU WERE HIRED TO DO A JOB, DAMMIT! AND THIS IS WHAT I PAY FOR, YOU USELESS SACK OF SHIT! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! YOU'LL NEVER WORK *ANYWHERE* AGAIN!

Edward has pulled himself to his feet, staring daggers at Mike, during his verbal onslaught.

MIKE:

YOU UNEDUCATED, SMELLY, DISGUSTING--

EDWARD CUTS HIM OFF WITH A BOOT TO THE GUT!

AND THERE'S THE EVENFLOW DDT ON MIKE! THE CROWD EXPLODES!

JR:

WAY TO GO ED! THAT ASSHOLE DESERVED IT!

Edward, for the first time in ages, cracks a smile and takes the microphone from Cappetta.

EDWARD:

Thank you, It's been one hell of a ride. You fans are the reason we're out here, and you've made my time here memorable. I love you all.

"I'm Only Shooting Love" plays as Edward exits to a standing ovation.

JR:

Edward Robins- evenflowDDT, going out with a bang here on IntenseZone! On behalf of all the crew here at the OAOAST, we'd like to thank Ed for the memories he's created for all of us. I doubt we'll see a competitor like him ever again. Truly an original.

Fans, we're almost out of time. Let me just remind you that tonight IntenseZone produced TWO contenders for the World Title in PRL and Jay Darring- tune in next week to see who will get their shot first! For the continuingly absent Jesse Ventura, I'm Jim Ross, good night!

Sign in to follow this