TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Megatron

Upcoming RAW Main Event

Guest Megatron

According to Meltzer, the Main for RAW this week is HBK v Mizark. 2 main events in a month for that lazy sack of uselessness? :rolleyes: Here's hoping a house drops onto his fatass by then.

Guest Bret Hit Man Hart

In 1997 HBK would have never been wrestling someone like Mark Henry in the main event but now look and I think this main event will be rubbish and it also wont be longer then 10 mins.

Guest Megatron
In 1997 HBK would have never been wrestling someone like Mark Henry in the main event but now look and I think this main event will be rubbish and it also wont be longer then 10 mins.

It probably won't be longer than 10 minutes, but whatever Shane has going on will be. And things were different in 1997. Mizark wasn't the latest Hoss to get shoved down our throats. I don't consider HBK to be a main eventer now in 2003, either. I'm complaining because I don't think either one of them should be in the slot on Monday. I'd rather see Booker T.

Back in '97, HBK still had use (i.e. Bret feud, D-X etc.). I love Shawn, but if he retired tomorrow it would have absolutely no effect on RAW or the ratings in anyway at all.

UYI

Guest Bret Hit Man Hart

How can Raw get ratings with a main event like HBK vs Mark Henry but thank god it is not a Survivor Series match.

The only good thing about this match is that its on Raw and wont be at Survivor Series

Guest Megatron
How can Raw get ratings with a main event like HBK vs Mark Henry but thank god it is not a Survivor Series match.

The only good thing about this match is that its on Raw and wont be at Survivor Series

I wouldn't be surprised if the match ends in a screwjob setting up a SurSer rematch. Once they start shoving a hoss down our throats, you know they won't stop. But I look at it this way: Hoss = Suck

Guest Bret Hit Man Hart

I think HBK will end up joinging Austins team and Mark Henry will join team Bishoff. This match will set it all up and I dont think HBK can make Mark Henry look good come this Monday night.

Guest Megatron
I think HBK will end up joinging Austins team and Mark Henry will join team Bishoff. This match will set it all up and I dont think HBK can make Mark Henry look good come this Monday night.

Nothing can make him look good. Not even that genius of Teddy Long. He will always be a jobber to me.

Guest Bret Hit Man Hart

Mark Herny has got that look for a evil heel but his in ring skills are rubbish and if great wrestlers cant make him look good then Mark Herny has not got much hope in the WWE.

Mark Herny use to be good with D.Lo

I try to look at it optimistically. At last with those two in the main event, I can go to bed a good 10 to 20 minutes earlier on Monday night without the fear of missing anything.

You do know that it will not have a clean finish and will somehow involve the Austin vs Bishoff team members running in for a mega clusterfuck.

Glad I hocked over $40 to see this mess of a production L-I-V-E. Oh well, at least I might end up on TV w/ 7th row seats. Look for the guy w/ spiky hair and a Cactus Jack shirt.

I'll probably see you there.

But shit, thank God this isn't my money on that ticket

*Commits suicide*

I know they keep thinking they have to keep pushing Mark cause they're paying him so much. But unless he's romancing old chicks he'll never draw a dime

Guest Quik

The only way this match could become interesting would be if Shawn revealed that he was a Southern Baptist in a promo. Then, Southern Justice (yes, I am talking about the Godwinns) can accompany him down to the ring, and the rest writes itself.

Glad I hocked over $40 to see this mess of a production L-I-V-E.  Oh well, at least I might end up on TV w/ 7th row seats.  Look for the guy w/ spiky hair and a Cactus Jack shirt.

I'll probably see you there.

But shit, thank God this isn't my money on that ticket

It'll be alright. I'm going with two marks who loathe HHH as much as we all do, so it'll be fun. At least we MIGHT be able to put our HHHater clocks away.

I'll look for the guy with a wedding ring for Stacy.

Hopefully, that horrible Hulk Hogan impersonator will be there like in March.

Guest Bret Hit Man Hart

Raw is going to fall on its face this week unless something big is set to happen which I dont think will.

Guest 11and0baby

If they follow the Shawn v Yoko model, of Shawn Goofing off and pissing Henry off then Shawn getting caught given a few power moves and then the big comeback the match won't be that horrible and at least get the crowd a lil involved.

Really? I don't see it being any longer than four minutes.