TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alkeiper

Jay's new column

Guest alkeiper

Jay, great column.

I was wondering if you remembered the hype for Bulldog-Warlord.  I seem to recall the WWF showing "Queen Elizabeth" regrettfully saying the Bulldog didn't stand a chance.

Guest EI Cubano

Yeah, I do remember that fiasco of a fued, I think it centered around who truly was the strongest man in the WWF and involved an arm wrestling match at some point. I remember there was a great story on it in the old WWF magazine, the one with the Bulddog on the cover with a blue background. The story had a border of the warlords bicep and it kayfabed about who the stronger man was, hilarious stuff.

Guest theWCWRaider

Yeah, great column Jay.

I thought the Bulldog Warlord feud had something to do with the Full Nelson. Like it started when Warlord had people try and break out of his full nelson, and Bulldog did it.

As far as the Queen saying Bulldog didn't have a chance, I think that all had to do with Bobby the Brain, introducing a fake Queen on Primetime Wrestling, but that could've been later, my memory is fading.

Anyway great column again Jay, I was a little worried that we'd see a wrestler named Osoma, or something like that after Sept. 11, just because of the past history with the Gulf War.

Thank goodness good sense prevailed.

Guest AaronMarco

Hey Jay,

I really liked the column on the Hogan-Slaughter booking fiasco. One of the best things I've read on there in awhile.

Guest Dark Lotus

Too bad.  This might have been Tiger Ali Singh's one chance to actually get over.

Guest Scotsman

Jay....dude....you never mentioned the biggest moment of Wrestlemania 7; Macauly Culkin was in the fucking audience.  You ruined what was a perfectly good column by not mentioning this important fact.  Dweeb.

Guest EI Cubano

Sorry Scots, I must have momentarily forgot the fact when I was being distracted by the Wet Bandits...