TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Real F'n Show

The OAO Velocidential thread

Guest Real F'n Show

This week’s Velocity features a pair of exciting matches when WWE Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri faces Mattitude Follower Shannon Moore, and Rhyno squares off with the high-flying Billy Kidman. Also in action will be Orlando Jordan and the new tag team of Paul London & Spanky.

Velocity will also take a look back at SmackDown! this past Thursday when General Manager Paul Heyman dropped a bombshell concerning the participation of Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series on Nov. 16. Heyman’s plans have the sports entertainment world buzzing about the upcoming pay-per-view … don’t miss the highlights from SmackDown! Also, in one of the wildest Halloween parties ever seen, Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie faced off in a Trick or Treat Costume Contest that produced some shocking results. Don’t miss the highlights on Velocity!

Catch all of the action this Saturday Night on Velocity at 10/9 CT on Spike TV!

Guest Real F'n Show

sorry forgot to post the Confidential preview. There's a reason I dont do this.

This week, Confidential pays tribute to the late Stu Hart. Known for developing some of the all-time great Canadian Superstars such as Chris Benoit and his own sons Bret and Owen Hart in his legendary “dungeon,” Stu will be fondly remembered for his contributions to the wrestling industry and, on Saturday night, Confidential will take a look back at his lifetime in wrestling as many WWE Superstars share their thoughts and memories of Stu Hart.

Also, Confidential goes behind the scenes at the recently released WWE Survivor Series commercial that features Superstars such as Kurt Angle and Mr. McMahon. Take an inside look at what it took to produce one of the more entertaining pay-per-view commercials in recent memory, exclusively on Confidential. And, Confidential will also follow Stone Cold Steve Austin to a book signing for his new autobiography, “The Stone Cold Truth.”

Confidential will also air a classic match from WrestleMania X between Bret Hart and Yokozuna and go Outside the Ropes with Spanky. All of this and much more this Saturday on Confidential. Join us at 11/10 CT on Spike TV!

Spanky outside the ropes should be interesting...

FYI, the vault match is Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna from WrestleMania X.

Awesome, can't wait to see this as well as who picked it.

QUICK NOTE: A Bret match shown on Confidential where Bret WINS!

Awesome, can't wait to see this as well as who picked it.

Shaniqua, Torrie Wilson, or Rikishi. It won't be anyone like Benoit, Jericho, or Angle, because we've been wrong before. Oh well.

Has Bret won his last 2 confidential matches??

If I remember correctly (not sure of the order), the last Bret matches that shown were Vs. British Bulldog - SS 1992, Vs. Owen - WM XX, and him & Neidhart Vs. British Bulldogs (Bret got pinned)

Bret was very proud of the aftermath of the WM X match, where the wrestlers picked him up on their shoulders...

I loved that.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Did I mention that I absolutely frickin' LOVE the Spanky/London team?

London is good but I just don't like Spanky's offense.

So its going to be Team Hoss vs Angle, Benoit, APA? Is this a good thing? I am starting to like Batista more after watching Matt Morgan do the same move.

Why do all the OVW hosses have to use the sitout powerbomb. Batista (who BTW, is decent on the mic, I'll give the oaf that)....and now "Matt Morgan", the most exciting name ever. Morgan's crappy impact was very impressive, and makes me want to order the PPV.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Did I mention that I absolutely frickin' LOVE the Spanky/London team?

London is good but I just don't like Spanky's offense.

Whaaaat? Spanky's got some fun offense.

Such as?

He did a big boot tonight. That's something you'd see out of a plodding unskilled big man. And his finisher is a modified Dudley Dog which is a finisher I never liked in the first place.

He's just not as good as he's pimped out to be.

Yeah I was thinking that too... I don't want Morgan's finisher to be the sitout bomb. I would rather have him do a cool high-impact move like the F-5 but not that move specifically, just a move in that high-impact category.