TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thrall585

Final Raw for Jericho

Guest thrall585

Oh hey, I'm the prime guy. Prime is Jericho? Not for long. The final Raw is Jericho in his prime will be tomorrow night, November 3, 2003. Jericho turns 33 on November 9 and the next Raw will be on November 10, 2003, too bad for Jericho. Hopefully Jericho will come to his senses and retire instead of performing as a past primer. Also RVD turns 33 on December 18, 2003. He'll be prime for Armageddon but not for the Rumble. Just like Jericho instead of performing as a past primer he should retire. 28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline.

Guest thrall585

Prime is no gimmick. It is something that I like to talk about, however I can talk about other things obviously, with proof in all my other posts about non prime stuff.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
does anybody really even care?

Clearly he does.

Guest thrall585

Human prime is 28-32 but if you are taking about how I'm an old fad, then that is untrue, prime can be discussed at any time, now, tomorrow, next month, or next year, it doesn't matter, prime will be fine.

Guest thrall585

Whoops, my mistake then treble charged, I was close. But this announcement is also important so people will know that next Raw will be Jericho's final Raw in his prime.

I dare PrimeGuy to send an email to Jericho stating the fact that hes past his prime soon.

thrall, quit trolling like a little idiot. Do you have any idea what the FUCK you are talking about? It is so idiotic it has to be a joke, and if its not, someone better arrest your mother for dropping you on your head too often as a child. Lay off the glue.

Oh hey, I'm the prime guy. Prime is Jericho? Not for long. The final Raw is Jericho in his prime will be tomorrow night, November 3, 2003. Jericho turns 33 on November 9 and the next Raw will be on November 10, 2003, too bad for Jericho. Hopefully Jericho will come to his senses and retire instead of performing as a past primer. Also RVD turns 33 on December 18, 2003. He'll be prime for Armageddon but not for the Rumble. Just like Jericho instead of performing as a past primer he should retire. 28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline.

This all makes sense.

Except Ric Flair was "past his prime" for his 1989 series with Ricky Steamboat and Terry Funk, if I remember correctly. He was 40.

Oh, and Kurt Angle's prime ended two years ago. So Royal Rumble 2003 with Benoit, all the Smackdown 6 matches, and everything with him is "past his prime." His prime included OVW days, of course, silly me.

Everyone's prime is different. But, while you're back, I think that I should say goodbye before you get banned again.

Jason

I looked over the rules, and sadly I don't think we can bust him on anything. Trolling maybe, but I honestly can't tell whether this guy does it to get a reaction or whether he's truly insane. Gimmick posting is a tough one too since he does post other things as well. I don't know...hopefully some loophole can apply...

Oh hey, I'm the prime guy.  Prime is Jericho?  Not for long.  The final Raw is Jericho in his prime will be tomorrow night, November 3, 2003.  Jericho turns 33 on November 9 and the next Raw will be on November 10, 2003, too bad for Jericho.  Hopefully Jericho will come to his senses and retire instead of performing as a past primer. Also RVD turns 33 on December 18, 2003.  He'll be prime for Armageddon but not for the Rumble.  Just like Jericho instead of performing as a past primer he should retire. 28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline.

This all makes sense.

Except Ric Flair was "past his prime" for his 1989 series with Ricky Steamboat and Terry Funk, if I remember correctly. He was 40.

Oh, and Kurt Angle's prime ended two years ago. So Royal Rumble 2003 with Benoit, all the Smackdown 6 matches, and everything with him is "past his prime." His prime included OVW days, of course, silly me.

Everyone's prime is different. But, while you're back, I think that I should say goodbye before you get banned again.

Jason

Don't do it. He does this every birthday and goads everyone into the same idiot arguments....

Guest One Trick Pony
I dare PrimeGuy to send an email to Jericho stating the fact that hes past his prime soon.

thrall, quit trolling like a little idiot. Do you have any idea what the FUCK you are talking about? It is so idiotic it has to be a joke, and if its not, someone better arrest your mother for dropping you on your head too often as a child. Lay off the glue.

Isn't one of the rules to not "flame" other posters? I don't think that was very nice. I have no clue what he's talking about but this is a messageboard where everyone should be able to share there opinions.

Don't do it. He does this every birthday and goads everyone into the same idiot arguments....

If I remember correctly, he's been banned 5 or 6 times (TCR told me on AIM). And, if I'm wrong, so be it. But since this troll is likely someone who has been banned before, then I wanted to say goodbye before he was no longer a regestered user anymore. Only common courtesy.

Jason

What the fuck was he banned for? Being an idiot? C'mon, we'd better abolish this entire folder.

If I remember correctly, he's been banned 5 or 6 times (TCR told me on AIM). And, if I'm wrong, so be it. But since this troll is likely someone who has been banned before, then I wanted to say goodbye before he was no longer a regestered user anymore. Only common courtesy.

Jason

That was very polite of you.

I was always pretty damn sure he was prime after that thread about Rundown a while back. I've met a lot of messed up people, but none who was as pigheaded in his arguements as him.