TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shawn

Crimson comments

Guest crusen86

Yeah, defaults were the only fault so far with that show. 3 matches missing, and the show is still damn long. Good work everyone.

Matches will be edited in when I get them, card to follow. Should I not get the matches in the next 4 hours, Edwin will post the card tomorrow.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sweet like meat, folks.  Mark-out moment of the night: The Z & Ced connection.  Poor Ced.  Heh heh heh...

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like quite a good show so far from a glance, some nice promos and matches. Only read the main event so far, Erek's match was a quality effort like usual.

My match is still missing, but i probably lost to Ash anyway.

Oh well, back to reading the show i go.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

My match still isn't posted for some reason, even though I turned it in about nine hours ago. And plus it's my first match, so I was really looking forward to reading it. Oh well, I can only hope that it's posted before I fall asleep at the computer waiting for it. ;)

Guest Suicide King

Thugg had a bit of an emergency so we just got his matches, and we're marking them now.  I just finished TNT v Todd, so expect that up shortly.

Guest crusen86

T-Bone retains the TV title in the worst way possible - word limit DQ. Frost wrote 4,700+ words in a match with a word limit of 4000. Sorry Frost. Match edited in.

TNT defeats Tod deKindes. Edited in.

Awaiting the main. Dunno what it is about Thugg's comp that loves putting question marks everywhere...

Guest Suicide King

Yeah... 50 words or so over are ok, but anything over a hundred is pretty much instant DQ.  Sorry guys, the word limits are there for a reason.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I WON!!!!!! YEAH! WOOHOO!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!

It's too bad I'll never be able to write the killer promos that Tod can though. :(

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Um, I just read him and there's a bunch of random question marks throughout the match. Woah, I think this is a consperacy or something.

Guest Ace309

So I have a question about the word limit, while it's on-topic.

I usually run mine through a word-counter, which includes the "Axis:" etc stuff. Up to this point, I assumed the word limit was a general guideline, though I stayed pretty close. Do you guys actually run a word count on it?

Guest crusen86

Depends. Most of the time I do, but if the matches look around right, I won't. You can usually tell if the match is on track.

The word limit is just that - a word limit. Go over it at your own risk. Depending on the marker, you could be DQed. As King said, 20 words over is fine, but go over 100 and you are going into dangerous territory.

As for the question marks, that's something to do with Thugg - everything he sends has random question marks through it. Weird.

Guest CED Ordonez

Well, obvious why I never showed up after that match, eh? Too busy in the back looking for some lighter fluid and matches. Burn Billy Gunn! Burn! *somebody whispers into his ear* Oh...the tights. I'll take care of those....Burn Billy Gunn! BUUUUURN~!

Lots of default victories abound which is a bit crappy, but at least Johnny Generic and Mr. G made no appearances tonight.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

About the question mark thing, I'm 90% sure it happens when I use more than one punctuation mark!!!!!<------like that ;)

Guest Shawn

Oooo... I ready Flesher match and wow. That kicked ass. Oh well, onto stage two of the plan...

Man, I HAVE to do something about those CRAZY question marks. Anyways, man, Frost, you overdid yourself boy. I bet it was really good, too. Anyways, I'm glad I retained the title, but was my match really that bad? YOU BE THE JUDGE...without those stupid question marks.

(The camera comes back from commercial, panning the arena as the fans go CRAZY at SJL Crimson.)

Axis: I can’t believe I’m calling this next match.

Edwin: What do you…OOOOOOOOHHHH. THAT match.

King: No way is it time for that match.

Axis: I’m afraid so. Ladies and gentlemen, this next match…well, it’s a shocker to all of us here at the announcing table, as well to most of these fans in the arena and at home. See, for the longest time, the World TV Title has meant that a wrestler is up and coming…ready to step into the spotlight. Ash Ketchum back in the old IGNML days, “The Fallen Angel” Shawn Brody, who held the title for a month. And now, ladies and gentlemen, you can add…the Steak Sauce Covered Bastard to that list…because in one of the biggest upsets in recent memory, T-Bone defeated Kojack on Crimson to become to the new SJL World Television Champion. Tonight, he faces one of the brightest stars in the SJL. He is also one of the coldest. That man…is Frost.

Edwin: Frost DOES have one thing going for him. He beat T-Bone in T-Bone’s return match…and he is undefeated. Frost just might have what it takes.

King: I swear that if T-Bone wins…I’ll just die. I can’t take it. T-Bone is HORRIBLE!

Axis: King, why don’t you just give a guy some respect?

King: Axis, why don’t you just get a spoon so you can eat my ass?

Edwin: Guys, why don’t we just go to Funyon, who has the ring intros!

DING! DING! DING!

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Smarks Junior League World Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Reykjavik, Iceland. He weighs 296 pounds…this…ISSSSSSSSS...FROSSSSSST!

(Blue Oyster Cult’s “Cities on Flame with Rock n’ Roll” blares over the loudspeakers, and Frost strides out to the ring with boos coming from the fans. He raises his clenched fist at the top of the ramp and the crowd boos even louder.)

Axis: Wow, Frost is just ice cold. Dean Malenko has nothing on Frost when it comes to coldness.

Funyon: And his opponent…from Sonoma, California. He weighs 275 pounds. The Smarks Junior League World Television Championnnn…The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard…TEEEEEEEEEE-BOOOOOOOOOONE!

(The arena goes dark, and the sounds of AC/DC’s “Hell’s Bells” fills the arena, as the fans rise to their feet at the sound of the first bong. The SWFTron shows T-Bone’s ass-kicking he received at the hands of Red Storm Rising, but in the great irony that is E-Wrestling, T-Bone walks out and he has the World TV Title around his waist as the lights flash all over the arena, and the fans start cheering loudly. T-Bone starts strutting to the ringside area, and he climbs to the apron. He grabs his A-1 Sauce, takes a swig, and tosses it to the fans. He takes off his belt, and as he raises it to the sky, he spews out the A-1 Sauce and steps into the ring.)

Axis: The NEW World Television Champion, T-Bone, is ready to fight off against Frost!

DING! DING! DING!

(T-Bone steps out of his corner, and Frost steps out of his. They walk to the center of the ring, and touch chests, staring into each other coldly.)

Axis: This is an electric atmosphere. T-Bone! Frost! World TV Title! It’s ON TONIGHT on Crimson!

Edwin: Damn, what a staredown.

King: BORING! Let’s wrestle already!

(Frost pushes T-Bone back, and T-Bone stumbles back to his corner. He looks at Frost with a look of determination and rushes the big man with a clothesline, but Frost ducks. T-Bone turns around to see Frost grab him around the neck, and then grab him between his legs. He lifts T-Bone up and holds him over his head. He yells out at the fans, and then pushes T-Bone over his shoulder and slams him on his back. T-Bone grabs his back and rolls on his stomach.)

Axis: This just in…Frost is a monster!

King: Hmmmmm…he just might have what it takes!

(Frost picks T-Bone up by his hair and brings him over to the ropes. He throws a forearm that nails T-Bone square in the face. He then throws him to the opposite ropes. T-Bone bounces off and Frost catches him by grabbing around his waist and spinning him laterally, looking for the tilt-o-whirl slam. T-Bone spins out and lands on his feet. Frost throws a clothesline, but T-Bone ducks and grabs around Frost’s waist. He tries to lift him up, but Frost grabs the wrists and breaks out. He then spins around and hits T-Bone on the side of his face with his fist, knocking T-Bone backwards. He then bounces off the near ropes and runs at T-Bone, clotheslining him out of his boots.)

Axis: T-Bone is showing off his agility, but Edwin, he can’t stay out of the way of Frost’s power!

Edwin: You’re right, and it seems as if T-Bone needs something in his arsenal to take the big man down. Frost is overpowering in this match, so far!

King: T-Bone might become just another…marinade. BWAHAHAHAHA!

(Frost bounces off the ropes and jumps into the air with his legs extended, but T-Bone rolls out of the way, and Frost’s legs hit nothing but mat.)

Axis: Nobody home for Frost!

(Frost staggers to his feet and T-Bone throws a right hand. Frost staggers some more. T-Bone throws another, but still the big man won’t go down. T-Bone bounces off the near ropes and he throws a clothesline that knocks him backwards, but Frost stays on his feet. T-Bone bounces off the ropes again and flies towards Frost with a clothesline. It connects and Frost finally falls to the mat.)

Edwin: Now that’s tenacity!

King: No…tenacity would be me going to your Mom’s house every night…and then coming back the next morning for more...BWAHAHAHAHA!

(T-Bone goes over to make the quick cover.)

ONE!

Two…no!

(Frost presses T-Bone off and starts getting up. T-Bone punches Frost and Frost fights back by punching T-Bone in the stomach, doubling T-Bone over. He gets up and punches T-Bone on his back. He then wraps his arms around T-Bone waist and lifts him up and over, onto his back.)

Axis: Nice gutwrench. Frost seems to want to work the back.

(T-Bone rolls over onto his stomach as Frost grabs onto T-Bone’s back. He raises a knee into the air and brings it down hard across T-Bone’s back. He holds on and raises a knee into the air again, and again he drops it onto T-Bone’s back. T-Bone holds his back as Frost picks him up again. This time, he takes him to the near ropes and throws another forearm before whipping T-Bone oppo. T-Bone reverses, however, picks him up, turns him 180 degrees and slams him into the mat hard, but T-Bone falls to the ground from the backlash of the move.)

Axis: That spinebuster was in desperation. T-Bone needed something to slow Frost down.

King: T-Bone CAN’T be weak already! He’s the CHAMP! BWAHAHAHAHA!

(Both men lie on the mat. T-Bone struggles to get to his feet, but Frost gets there first. Frost looks for a double axehandle, but T-Bone gets in a shot to the ribs. Frost shakes it off and tries again, but T-Bone hits him in the ribs again. Before Frost tries a third, T-Bone gets to a knee and pops him in the mouth with a right hand.)

Axis: The champ is back in business!

(T-Bone finally stands up and throws a right hand…and another…and another…and another, until Frost is against the ropes. T-Bone runs to the opposite ropes and bounces off looking for a clothesline, but Frost back body drops him over. T-Bone holds on to the ropes and stands on the apron. Frost turns around and throws a right hand, but T-Bone ducks and gives Frost a shoulderblock through the ropes to the stomach. He grabs Frost’s neck, looking for an inside-out suplex.)

King: What a dumbass. Frost is too big!

(T-Bone lifts Frost up, but Frost grabs onto the rope and both wrestlers fall back to a vertical base. He reverses and takes T-Bone up vertically, bringing him over the top rope. With the blood rushing to T-Bone’s head, Frost drops T-Bone’s legs across the top rope with the slingshot, and, while still holding onto the suplex, brings T-Bone back up and over to finish off the suplex.)

Axis: WHAT A MOVE! Frost nails the Slingshot Suplex! Shades of Van Hammer!

Edwin: VAN HAMMER?

King: Oy vey…gimme SOMEBODY TO WORK WITH!

(Frost floats over into a pin.)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE…NO!

(T-Bone gets the shoulder up. Frost picks T-Bone up and punches T-Bone in the face, sending him to the corner. Frost unloads with three straight kicks to the stomach, and brings T-Bone out of the corner by his head. He grabs his head and puts him in the suplex position. He lifts him up and sits him on the turnbuckle. Frost climbs to the second rope and gets T-Bone in the suplex position. He steps up to the top rope as T-Bone follows.)

Axis: This is a new one from Frost…

(T-Bone punches him in the stomach, punches him in the head, and then pushes him off, as Frost splats to the mat and rolls completely over onto his stomach and then onto his back. T-Bone looks to the crowd, and then looks to Frost. He grabs onto the ropes to get his balance, and then stands up when he does.)

Axis: Here it comes…

Edwin: The most agile 275 pound man in the SJL! Is it time?

King: For him to miss like he did against Kojack? I think so…

(T-Bone leaps off the top rope and extends his body. He brings his arms and his legs into his body before extending them out again, and T-Bone hits Frost full force with the brunt of the splash.)

Axis: FROG SPLASH! T-Bone hits it!

(T-Bone rolls over onto his stomach, holding his ribs. T-Bone crawls back over towards Frost and drapes a single arm over his chest…)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE…

(Frost jolts a shoulder up as he rolls over onto his stomach. Both men struggle to their feet, but Frost is the first man up. He nails T-Bone in the head with a right hand that staggers T-Bone, but T-Bone comes right back with a right hand of his own. Frost throws another one, but T-Bone blocks it and he throws a right hand back that hits. He throws another and starts backing Frost into the corner with right hands. Frost is against the turnbuckles and T-Bone whips him to the opposite side. Frost reverses in mid-whip and sends T-Bone hard to the turnbuckle. Frost charges, but T-Bone moves out of the way and he hits the buckles hard. Frost turns his back to the buckle as T-Bone brings him back to the buckle with him. He grabs him in the Reverse DDT position and sits on the top. He jumps off and flips forward, dropping Frost’s chin into the stunner, sending him backwards, with his eyes rolling behind his head.)

Axis: DIAMOND DUST! DIAMOND DUST!

Edwin: T-Bone needs to keep that kind of offense up if he wants to stay alive.

King: That better not end it…

(T-Bone covers Frost and hooks the far leg.)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE…NO!

(Frost gets the shoulder up. T-Bone looks out to the crowd with a look of worry on his face.)

King: T-Bone is done! He doesn’t know what to do anymore!

(Frost starts getting up, so T-Bone hits him with a right hand. Frost shakes it off and keeps getting up, so T-Bone bounces off the ropes with a clothesline, but Frost grabs him around the neck with the goozle.)

Axis: Oh, no…

(Frost lifts T-Bone up by the goozle and holds him up for a few seconds before driving his back to the mat.)

Edwin: What a chokeslam!

King: I can smell a title change!

(Frost goes over and drops to his knees, and covers T-Bone, hooking the near leg.)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE…

Axis: The ref stopped the count!

(T-Bone has his leg on the bottom rope. The ref taps Frost on the shoulder and shows that indeed T-Bone’s foot is on the bottom rope. Frost gets mad and stands up. T-Bone staggers to his feet as Frost stands behind him, waiting for him to turn around so T-Bone can be finished off.)

Axis: He’s poised! He wants to finish him off!

(T-Bone finally gets to his feet and is wobbly he turns around as Frost goes under his arm to get him in the uranage position. He waits and looks to the fans and then lifts him up into the air. T-bone then grabs Frost’s extended arm and brings him down with the armbar takedown and holds it. He brings his legs back to lock the arm, and then reaches up to Frost’s face and locks in the Crossface.)

Axis: WHAT A COUNTER!T-Bone took the Ice Shelf and turned it into the Crippler Crossface! THE CROSSFACE IS IN!

(T-Bone wrenches back on Frost’s neck, yelling, “TAP! TAP, YOU BASTARD!” He wrenches back further as Frost flails an arm towards the ropes. He drags his body towards the ropes as T-Bone keeps the hold. Frost makes a desperate grab that comes up short. He uses his upper body strength to pull himself closer to the ropes, and makes a final grab, and he barely grabs the bottom ropes. The ref starts the count.)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

(T-Bone releases the hold so he can’t get disqualified. Frost tries to get to his feet, but T-Bone stomps him back down. T-Bone stomps him again, but Frost keeps getting up. He kicks again as both are to a vertical base. T-Bone whips Frost off the near ropes, but Frost reverses the whip. T-Bone comes at Frost with a cross-body block, but Frost catches him. He steps forward and then falls back, tossing T-Bone over his own body onto his back.)

Axis: Fallaway Slam from Frost! Here comes the challenger!

(Frost sits-up and then gets to his feet, looking down at T-Bone as he rolls around on the mat, and a smile crosses his face. He goes over towards T-Bone and picks him up by the hair. He holds T-Bone up by the hair, and pulls his fist back. He then strikes T-Bone in his chest over the heart…putting T-Bone down.)

Axis: A TOUCH OF FROST! The Heart Punch!

King: FINISH HIM! DO IT NOW! GET RID OF THIS STUPID STEAK SAUCE COVERED BASTARD!

(Frost picks T-Bone up and brings him under his arm by his neck. He grabs on to T-Bone’s tights, lifts him up, and slams him head first into the mat, making a T-Bone Implant on the mat.)

Axis: THE ICE PICK! The big moves from the challenger just keep coming!

Edwin: The end may be near…

(Frost rolls over and leans his back over T-Bone, grabbing both of his legs and hooking them in the pinning predicament.)

ONE!

TWO!

THREE…NOOO!

(T-Bone barely moves his shoulder up.)

Axis: That was like 2 and 15/16!

Edwin: Or like 2 and 99/100!

King: More like cheap refereeing! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNT TO THREE? YOU STUPID REF!

(Frost is really perturbed, and he stands up, waiting for T-Bone to do the same. T-Bone gets to a knee, and then stands up, and turns around to a kick in the stomach from Frost. Frost gets T-Bone into the powerbomb/piledriver position, but T-Bone collapses down in front of Frost. Frost picks him up and puts him in position again, but again, T-Bone collapses and Frost goes to pick him up; however, this time, the ref leads him away from T-Bone. Frost pushes him aside and goes after T-Bone, but T-Bone gets a drop toe hold out of desperation, locks the leg, rolls over, and then grabs around Frost’s face.)

Axis: OH MY GOD! T-BONE JUST LOCKED IN THE SSTF! THIS IS IT!

King: GET OUT! GET OUT!

Edwin: BWAHAHAHAHA! He can’t! He’s in the middle of the ring!

(T-Bone wrenches back in the hold, as the ref goes down to check on Frost. T-Bone wrenches back. The ref asks if Frost wants to tap. Frost screams in pain…and quickly taps his hand on the mat three times as the ref calls for the bell.)

DING! DING! DING!

Axis: HE TAPPED! BY GOD HE TAPPED! T-Bone retains in one helluva match!

King: DAMN YOUS T-BONE!

(Edwin looks at King and holds a finger in the air.)

Edwin: One more…for the good guys!

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match, and STILL Smarks Junior League World Television Championnnnnn…The Steak Sauce Covered Bastard…TEEEEE-BOOOONE!

Axis: Ladies and Gentlemen, still to come, a #1 contender’s match for the SJL World Title between Ash Ketchum and Stryke, and a non-title Main Event match between SJL World Champ Erek Taylor and Flexxx! IT’S ON TONIGHT! ON Crimson!

Edwin: We’ll be back after these messages, and after King gets that bug out of his ass.

King: Hey, if your mother is a bug, I’m glad I DO have a bug up my ass!

Edwin: WHY YOU LITTLE…

Axis: WE…WE’LL BE RIGHT BACK!

(Crimson quickly fades to commercial.)

Guest Insane Clown Dan

This was the beginning of my match. Not much to give credit for, but it would've turned out good IMO... kinda funny too.

----------

SJL Crimson once again returns to the air, the camera slowly scanning around the stands catching the images of the sold out , the rabid fans of the JL all jumping and yelling, pumped up for the upcoming main event. The camera then slowly moves down towards the ring, passing the nose-bleed sections, down through the stands and down to the most enthusiastic of the fans down on the floor by ringside, before moving over to the announce table, where the terrible trio of all things commentary, Axis, Edwin MacPhisto and the Suicide King sit, ready for the main event that is only moments from kicking off.

King : “Hola, to our dearest mass-marketed tools across the world! Once again, this is the Suicide King – THE ICON! And these two fine SWF Entertainment employees here are-“

Edwin : “YOUR commissioner…”

King : “Riiiiiight, of course. And there’s Axis to my left as well.”

Axis : “You can hug your childhood idol Captain Kangaroo… with your lips around his-“

King : “NO NO NO!!! That’s enough now, Axis. We’re not into that, over here in the states!”

Edwin : “The commish says the both of you are getting on his nerves… anyway, we just witnessed a brutal contest of true violent nature… Stryke and Ash Ketchum went head-to-head in a blender of unadulterated pain, all for their #1 contendership to the SJL World Heavyweight Championship! But now-“

King : “Edwin is going to do an Irish Jig in the ring tonight! I made sure to give EVERYBODY at least one really hard object to throw at you!”

Edwin : “…”

Axis : “…”

Edwin : “…would you like to eat flaming dodo poop?…”

King : “Isn’t that what I have you for, Edwin? To… *ahem* ‘clean up’ after a King?”

Edwin : “You pompous ass! I will ram 20 sharp spikes through your numb skull! And I will ram them in so hard that-“

Axis : “WILL YOU TWO SCHMUCKS JUST PLLEEEEASE SHUTUP ALREADY!?”

Axis grabs both men’s heads and clonks them together, killing off just a few more brain cells. Both Edwin and King fall face-first onto their desks and groan from a throbbing headache, giving Axis time to speak for himself.

Axis : “That’s a reminder to ALL… this is Axis’s show!” (Axis winks to the camera) “Anyway, next up on Crimson is the main event you’ve all been waiting for! Erek Taylor, world champion, will go up against the SJL’s TRUE king of hardcore (porn, that is), the Flunkmasta Flexxx! Can Erek prove his dominance over this man, or will Flexxx be a thorn in the High-Flying Prince’s side for weeks to come?”

Edwin and King finally get back into their chairs.

Edwin : “Well, let’s find out right this minute!”

Axis : “That’s MY line, you stupid Brit!”

Axis punches Edwin, knocking him back onto the ground.

King : “Nothing to say… nope, nothing to say…”

Axis : “Excellent.”

……..

The lights in the arena dim to a pitch black when the music of "Toxicity" by System of a Down hits and a giant orgy of fireworks amass near the entrance. "Toxicity"s lyrics begin to kick up and smoke begins to conceal the curtains, when the High-Flying Prince appears on the ramp! The entirety of the fans EXPLODE in cheers as Taylor mindlessly spins around and gets into a crouching pose before heading down to the ring.

Funyon : “This match is a no-contest singles competition………. And weighing in at 215 pounds and 6’ 1”, from Ahaheim, California, he is THE SWF World Heavyweight Champion………………. EREK TAAAAAAYLOOOOOR!!!!!!!!”

Erek races down the ramp and slides into the ring, then resumes spinning around mindlessly and pumping up the excited crowd of fans. He then abounds an adjacent turnbuckle and screams like a psychopath. But the cheering dies down and slowly turns into disgust-fueled jeering, as Zach de la Rocha's unusually creepy voice echoes in a low, ghostly volume throughout the arena, "Born as Ghosts" by Rage Against the Machine plays on the SmarkTron speakers. Flexxx walks onto the ramp and does the Diamond Cutter taunt... then breaks his hands apart, signaling a huge yellow stream of pyro to fly into the ramp!

……………..BAAAAAAAANG!!!…………….

From within the yellow smoke created by the explosions, Flexxx twirls around his kendo stick and calmly walks down the ramp. Oddly enough, Flexxx stops in the middle of the ramp and steps over to the barricade full of people trying to reach out for him.

Axis : “Uh… what in the blue hell does Flexxx think he’s doing?”

As Erek watches on with confusion, the god of all things porn grabs a random woman’s face and wraps his arms around her curves, locking lips and making out with a random woman from the crowd.

Edwin : “Uh… Flexxx?”

King : “This is NOT one of his better days.”

As the crowd is going totally apeshit, Flexxx pulls his face away from the woman and opens his eyes, to see a grimy-haired woman with a chubby face full of wrinkles! The woman blushes, saying…

??? : “Well, that’s awfully mighty nice of ya’, you big hunk of man! Oh ho ho ho ho!”

The Flunkmasta’s eyes pop out of his sockets in sheer horror!

Flexxx : “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE TRASH! GET… THE *ptoosh* TASTE…. OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!! AAAACK!!!”

As Flexxx spits with all the saliva in his mouth and the entire arena resonates in laughter, the porn man becomes furious and starts charging towards Taylor, who’s in the ring. When Flexxx climbs onto the apron, he throws a punch at Taylor but fails to deck the high-flying prince. So when Flexxx decides to drop down from the apron and grab Erek’s legs……. Erek comes sliding on the mat feet-first, with his boots careening into the raging porno man’s jaw!

Edwin : “What a sliding dropkick to the outside! That outta get that bad taste out of his mouth!”

The Flunkmasta gets knocked backwards, clenching his jaw and stumbling into the steel barricade. As the porn star swears under his breath and starts walking back towards the ring, Erek Taylor runs to the ropes and bounces back, speeding and speeding towards Flexxx, until he grabs the top rope and springs his feet onto it for three seconds, then launches himself into the air like a missile and puts his arms together like a nuclear warhead! When Flexxx bothers to look upwards, Erek’s two fists fly into the Flunkmasta’s skull at an angle, instantly knocking Flexxx onto the concrete floor.

Axis : “WOOOOT! Flying Clothesline to the outside! This match hasn’t even officially started yet, and already, the Prince of Fury is on FIRE!”

King : “Yeah, Erek’s on fire… by that, I mean he’s a flaming idiot!”

Upon crashing on the outside of the ring, the High-Flying Prince grabs Flexxx’s throat and chokes him to death, while using his other hand to punch the porn star’s face into a adrenaline-fueled frenzy of knuckles! Erek Taylor stands back up and starts taking kicking shots at Flexxx’s limp body, then Erek stops and pants from exhaustion. To get the match on the way, the Prince of Fury grabs Flexxx and lifts him back onto his feet, then he drags Flexxx near the apron, rolling the devious bastard into the ring.

Axis : “Wow… Flexxx has already been decimated!”

Edwin : “Why shouldn’t he be? The guy’s already lost TWICE to the SJL’s high-flying world champion! Pity, oh pity…”

After Erek slides under the bottom rope and enters the squared circle, Matthew Kivell calls for the bell!

“DING! DING! DING!”

Axis : “The match starts at last!”

King : “Ok, cool… I’m gonna sleep now. Can you wake me up when this crapfest is done and over with?”

Axis : “…”

Edwin : “…”

King : “…stop gawking at me like that!”

Erek speedily runs to the ropes, as Flexxx lies back-first on the cold mat, and when Erek bounces back from the ropes, he jumps up and rams his elbow into the devious porn star’s ribs! The high-flying prince gets back up again, and runs back and forth from the ropes… with yet another bone-crushing elbow to the ribs of the Flunkmasta! As Flexxx turns to his left and holds his aching sides, Erek strangles Flexxx by his throat and bitchslaps him across the face, knocking spit out of the porn star’s mouth and leaving a god-awful burn mark. Erek then stands up and spins himself around like a tornado of craziness, pumping himself up for yet another huge attack on the Flunkmasta!

Edwin : “Yes! Everyone must do the merry-go-round of evil, starting now!”

Edwin stands up and starts to mindlessly spin around, mimicking Erek.

King : “Oh god, the embarrassment…”

But as the Prince of Fury starts to feel dizzy…… his momentum suddenly STOPS as Flexxx nails Erek with a hard right! Erek stumbles backwards, leaving himself open for yet even more offensive strikes. The devious Flunkmasta then snaps his wrists for a fast grappling of Erek’s arm, letting Flexxx contort his arm into a painful standing armbar submission hold. Erek unwillingly takes the abuse, as a burning sensation tingles up the pinched nerves in his arm. As Flexxx bends Erek down and puts him onto his knees, the High-Flying Prince reverses his situation with a snap of the wrists and applies a grappling hold of his own. After losing control of the power struggle, Flexxx groans from suffering.

King : “Come on, you pansy! REVERSE! Get out of that hold like a *man*, already!”

Axis : “Heh heh… I don’t think that Flexxx is really all that much of a man, anyways.”

Edwin : “Are you saying that he’s a damsel in butch-esque clothing?”

Axis : “(sigh) NO, Edwin… there’s no drag queen to expose. So don’t even THINK IT!!!”

Erek had the arrogant Flunkmasta in his very hands, so he decided to take a few steps back, reluctantly slipping his tight grip on Flexxx’s arm, and then Erek bends down and propels his boot upwards towards Flexxx’s face with a standing hook kick! But unfortunately, Flexxx ducks underneath the prince’s leg and moves around to the back of the dazed Erek, taking advantage of the situation, and Flexxx puts his arms around Erek’s midsection in a waistlock. With one loud grunt, the Flunkmasta Flexxx suplexes the lightweight world champion over his head and drives Erek’s skull into the mat, making the High-Flying Prince quiver from the hard impact.

Axis : “Hot damn! Flexxx harms the champion with a rather stiff German Suplex!”

And now Flexxx hooks the leg, going for the pinfall…

ONE!

TWO-kickout!

King : “Goddamnit… not even close!”

Seeing that he had not pinned Erek, Flexxx angrily pulled at his hair and uttered obscenities that were so loud, they had to be bleeped in advance. After putting his mind back into one piece, the devious porn star stood back up and started taking shots at the champion’s body, stomping the poor man right in his gut with his hard-ass boots. As the crowd’s booing started to amplify in volume, Flexxx grabbed Erek’s two legs and spread them wide open, right before lifting his foot upwards and pressing it down really hard into the Prince of Fury’s groin!

Edwin : “Oh ho ho ho! Seems like we won’t have any mini-Ereks after that crushing stomp to the nuts! Ahhh man, the mini-people madness never ceases to slay me…”

---------------

And that's it.

Guest midnight_burn

Well i finally won a match after returning, although i wrote my opponent to win, so i really didn't win. But i did.

I don't know, i thought it would be interesting from a storyline perspective to do that, and i can wait for another chance at a title shot somewhere down the line.

Guest Muzz

I had the question mark problem back on the IGN boards. I beleive it was Netscape's fault.

And a remarkable show, again. And I'm sure many more to come in the future.

Guest redbaron51

Woohoo I won by Default. The two sweetest words in the English languages.

DE FAULT DE FAULT

Guest Renegade

What the hell? Stryke jobs?  ???

Good show on the whole (too many defaults but meh)

Guest Tod deKindes

So I lost. Good match written by my worthy opponent though. I believed mine was just as good, if anyone wants to read it for fun, lemme know.

I feel for Frost.  I went 300 words over the limit, before taking out some parts of my match (including a part where SK gets so bored with the match in the ring he gets out a TV and starts watching a baseball game), so that I was within 50 words of the limit.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'm so sorry about going over the limit. I didn't know you could get a dq doing that. I thought you could be penalized for going under, but not over. I was trying to be more descriptive as Suicide King suggested and I guess I got a little too carried away. I'll pay stricter attention in the future. Congratulations to T-Bone, though, I've only had the time to glance over your match, but it looks like a good one.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Frost, you can go under the word limit if you want.  The word limits are in place so markers won't have to muddle through reading six 7,500 words matches every week, and also so one guy with too much time on his hands doesn't smoke everyone with a 20,000 word match every week.

Pay per views are the only shows with no word limit.  But in the JL those are few and far between.

Rankings coming in a few minutes.

Guest redbaron51

Even during the PPV there is a limit. 10000 words. It doesn't strain the markers much.

Unless its like a tag team tlc match, then it'll be over.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

(Renegade's time expires and he finally leaves the list.  Outside the top ten, NBK Josh Tupper and Tom Cat Menias also leave the list.  This leaves room for people to move up, and two people make their first appearance in the top ten today; congrats to Ced Ordonez and Kojack.)

#1. Erek Taylor (54)

#2. Ash Ketchum (41)

#3. Low Brass (38)

#4. Xero (28)

#5. (tie) Flunkmasta Flexxx (23)

#5. (tie) Stryke (23)

#7. (tie) Jacob Helmsley (20)

#7. (tie) Mafia (20)

#9. Ced Ordonez (14)

#10. (tie) Kojack (13)

#10. (tie) The Dark Reaper (13)

Sign in to follow this