TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Smarks EZBoard alumni roll call

Dave, how infantile is that come back? Sure I drink, but I think the fact I don't proof read my posts is more of the cause for it. And don't get me wrong, I respect how you've battled your addictions, but either than that, I can't find much redeeming value.

Uh it was a joke. Irony. You're making fun of me for being a drunk, and then say "pint" get it?

You don't KNOW me Banky, nor do you know the whole story of what happened with WDI. You know one side, and you decided because of that, you think you can tell if I have "redeeming value." How can you have "grievances" with me if you don't even know me? I've never chatted with you in private ONCE. If you think you can judge a person soley based on what you hear from other people and what you see on a messageboard...then you must be lying when you say you don't take this stuff seriously. I always assumed you were just a dude with WAY too much time on your hands, who gets off on pushing people's buttons. I don't know jack shit about you more than that.

It's obvious from this thread that you have some sort of issues with me...which I find odd, since I rarely give you a second thought unless you happen to be posting in a thread I am.

You need to relax Banky. If you're that upset about what happened at WDI, you can feel free to hit me up on AIM one night and we can talk about it.

Banky is out of control!!! Dave is out of control!!!!! THIS WHOLE DAMN THREAD IS OUTTA CONTROOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must you troll? We are sharing our problems with one another in an appropriate manner.

Your lack of knowledge regarding pop culture references annoys me.

As for Dave posting at SNKT, that was an issue discussed by the admins over there and we were all in favor of Dave posting over there (yes, that's including CJ who had no oppositions). I won't say that no history will ever show up at SNKT, because no one knows that for sure, but at the moment, SNKT is a board that stands on its own, so to speak. If you've got history with someone else posting there, leave it at the cyber door, because it's not wanted, and ya know what? Thus far, that's exactly what's happened. There are a few parties over there that haven't gotten along in the past and they've all been mature about things and posted and gone about their business without starting a load of garbage. I don't wanna give off a "SNKT's better than all boards" vibe here, but it is quite different than other boards. Over here, Banky can be considered a troll of sorts, a guy who stirs up shit to pass the time. Banky happens to post at SNKT and I must say, I have to wonder if it's the same guy, because honestly, you'd never know he had an tendencies to start trouble just for the hell of it. So to sum this part up, you two should chill out, and please, don't bring up "SNKT affairs" over here because we don't need to open a can of worms that's going to find its way back over there.

I have to say, and I never thought I'd say this...that SNKT is pretty much a blueprint of how a messageboard SHOULD be run. I really enjoy that place. Even though I had been in "flame wars" with other people over there, it's all about the conversation, and I really like it.

Even though in the past I have butted heads with Bruiser, and CJ, I have no beef with those guys now and they run a tight ship. Two thumbs up from me...for what's it's worth.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Dave, how infantile is that come back? Sure I drink, but I think the fact I don't proof read my posts is more of the cause for it. And don't get me wrong, I respect how you've battled your addictions, but either than that, I can't find much redeeming value.

Uh it was a joke. Irony. You're making fun of me for being a drunk, and then say "pint" get it?

You don't KNOW me Banky, nor do you know the whole story of what happened with WDI. You know one side, and you decided because of that, you think you can tell if I have "redeeming value." How can you have "grievances" with me if you don't even know me? I've never chatted with you in private ONCE. If you think you can judge a person soley based on what you hear from other people and what you see on a messageboard...then you must be lying when you say you don't take this stuff seriously. I always assumed you were just a dude with WAY too much time on your hands, who gets off on pushing people's buttons. I don't know jack shit about you more than that.

It's obvious from this thread that you have some sort of issues with me...which I find odd, since I rarely give you a second thought unless you happen to be posting in a thread I am.

You need to relax Banky. If you're that upset about what happened at WDI, you can feel free to hit me up on AIM one night and we can talk about it.

1. I'm slow.

2. You've never talked to me yet you've always been quick to dissect me as a human being.

3. I didn't care about the WDI thing, I just thought you were a punk by how you did it. You suddenly pulled rank without ANY notice to Dutch or anyone else. That was lame.

4. I am dropping this, Bruiser is right, we've both said what we think of each other and it will only slip further into crazy, and unnecessary, nonsense. That said, I don't think an aim talk is necessary and nothing will truly get solved.

And with that, everyone can go to bed or whatever.

Banky is out of control!!! Dave is out of control!!!!! THIS WHOLE DAMN THREAD IS OUTTA CONTROOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why must you troll? We are sharing our problems with one another in an appropriate manner.

Your lack of knowledge regarding pop culture references annoys me.

You're right, but I do know a lot about Best Buy stores and buses.

You're not the boss of me. Nobody tells me when to get off the computer except my wife. :P

Well consider this her call for you to hit the sack.

You're not the boss of me. Nobody tells me when to get off the computer except my wife. :P

Or else, I could always hit it for you............

Or else, I could always hit it for you............

He could, and I wouldn't get angry.

Signed up in March 2001 as BX. I would still be BX, except this damn board requires names with three or more charcters. Thus the hyphen.

I stuck around the old Smarks for a long time. I think I came in because, reading Scooters shit at Wrestleline (remember that shit?) , I noticed that Rantsylvania had changed its name. So I registered. I became aquainted with The Nature Boy 1714 (where the FUCK did he go?) and Maurizio, of all people. For some reason, most of the WDI peoples knew me, so when Keith went crazy, I followed to WDI. I had like 749 posts.

For like three weeks, I was a member of TheSmarks, as the chat-master. I think seven people visited that chat. During that time, I was BX-#general.

So, that's basically it. Now people look at me as some sort of Neo -Gheyme. That shit aint cool.

Edit: nevermoind.

Then again, where did NatureBoy go?

And others? Like Sh0ckmaster? And Undie68?

Shit, I'm gonna pilfr around the Internet Archives.

Edited by B-X

I joined as Spiny Norman in December 2000 and didn't post all that much. In fact, I've been here just short of three years and have probably accumulated only about 1000 posts in that entire time.

God, I suck.

Guest The Old Me
Wow.....could New Me brownnose Banky ANY MORE?

Not saying I agree with either Banky or Dave, I respect both of em, they're both decent folk. But goddamn TNM , Get off Dave's back. There's really no need to be such a punk.

I don't think I was being a punk as much as having my fun. And what the fuck's it to you? Are you the new defender here at TSM?

My nose is brown from almost every poster at UGS's asses.

For like three weeks, I was a member of TheSmarks, as the chat-master. I think seven people visited that chat. During that time, I was BX-#general.

Ah, yeah. The late and great Smarks mIRC community of six (or maybe seven) people. The only other guy I remember from there that is still here is El Psycho Diablo...though he's probably not here anymore anyway. Ah, well.

So, that's basically it. Now people look at me as some sort of Neo -Gheyme. That shit aint cool.

Crazy hippie guy, sure. Neo-gheyme internet terrorist, not so much.

EDIT: Good timing, DH. You were in that old Smarks chat too, weren't you?

Edited by The Man in Blak

I know I'm late to this thread and the discussion has probably gone through 10 different topics since it started, but I thought I'd just drop in to say that I was SmarkySmark on the old EZBoard, but I wasn't on that much.

I'm old-school. August, 2001. Blue Smarks, banana Smarks, WDI, Hoff's, TSM, SNKT, UGS. I even signed up at Tom's CynicsRule forum, though I dunno if I ever posted. But I'd say I probably racked up about 3500 posts in two and a quarter years. Averages out to about four posts a day, which seems about right. Good times all around, I've met some cool people along the way, and through all the bullshit, I wouldn't change a thing.

By the way, the following people were me at one time or another:

Hoff

HoffmanHBK

HoffmanHHH

HeelmanHBK

Hollywood Hulk Hoffman

HOTDOGFAQ

and of course THE PIRATE IN WHITE~! ARRRRR ME MATEYS!!!!

Edited by Hoff

Guest HumanJukebox
My nose is brown from almost every poster at UGS's asses.

I get up at seven, yeah,

And I go to work at nine.

I got no time for livin',

Yes, I'm workin' all the time.

Chorus

It seems to me

I could live my life

A lot better than I think I am.

I guess that's why they call me,

They call me the working man.

They call me the working man.

I guess that's what I am.

I get home at five o'clock,

And I take myself out a nice, cold beer.

Always seem to be wonderin'

Why there's nothin' goin' down here.

Chorus

Well they call me the working man.

I guess that's what I am.

I was Jock S. Trap, I think, on the yellow board.

Then, kurtangledoesnotsuck in Feb 02

Then Murmuring Beast is July of this year.

kurtangledoesnotsuck changed to Exiled Fool in October.

I joined toward the end of the Rantsylvania Forum, then made the move to the Smarks EZBoard. I was "DrTom" in both places, and the only reason I chose to spell the name like that is older board standards, where you couldn't have a space or period in your name. I signed up for this new forum the morning it opened, and became a notorious power abuser a few months after that.

Guest One Trick Pony
Wow.....could New Me brownnose Banky ANY MORE?

Not saying I agree with either Banky or Dave, I respect both of em, they're both decent folk. But goddamn TNM , Get off Dave's back. There's really no need to be such a punk.

I don't really know anyone here but it seems a little hypocritical to me that you're telling The New Me to get off Voloyda's jock when I've read you clinging onto the jock of the guy that was banned who I read about recently for making fun of some girl.