TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Lockdown Comments.

Yeah, that's when I got my matches in, so it's my fault the show's so late. If you all moved into MST of PST, this'd stop happening, I bet. :D

Good show, if a tad light on content. I give m4d l0ve to Judge for toppling Thugg in a pretty close match, and also to Erek for coming out on top in the main event. As a guy who's marked more than a few of yours during this return, Erek, I'd like to go on recrod and say this is definitely the best you've put out since coming back.

There's other matches, but I didn't mark them, so... yeah. I did want to have a look at TBS/Ejiro, but that's sadly not up yet. So other people should say things to cover for that.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot to add... OMGDZ ITZ JANUS!!11!1!1!1 Who would have guessed? Well, me, since I knew about a week and a half ago.

-Z

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot to add... OMGDZ ITZ JANUS!!11!1!1!1 Who would have guessed? Well, me, since I knew about a week and a half ago.

-Z

And on THAT note, who got the subtle hint he put on the card?

Ohhh, nice show.

Congrats to Erek for big win. I liked Judge's match. Didn't see that ending coming, very funny. WC and JD is still a kick ass story line.

Danny vs Va'aiga was just brutal. There will be pay back I tell you, pay back!

Guest Goodear

WC: Basically Janus dresses up like a ferret every once in a while... its no big deal.

I BEAT STRANGLER!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!

Guest ErekT2k3

Thanks Z, this time it was flowing for me. The other times I was forcing everything but I think I'm beginning to get my rhythm back. Great show by everyone.