TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

Who in the hell is Sandro?

Guest FrigidSoul
Going off the dollar thing a bit, a customer gave my cashier a rolled up 20 dollar bill totally encrusted with coke today.

She should have scraped it off and bagged it, CHING-CHING-CHING-Cash in on those druggies

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm still waiting for an answer on this Sandro situation.

I'm not above doing something horrible to extract information.

Isn't it strange how the rest of us know about this Sandro fellow, yet DrTom and Marney both dened it first, with Tom (or some other moderator) going back and changing the link to Sandro's profile? A moderator I can see joking around about it, but a little odd that Marney would just pop in out of nowhere and start saying there was no Sandro.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I know Tom, Dames, and probably another mod know the answer to this.

Tom ain't squealing, and I'm not sure about the rest of the mod community..this leaves Dames.

I think I should mail EQ a new pet...

On Sandro's profile, there are no posts, no info at all, not even a joined date. I have a feeling this has something to do with George Bush's unquenchable thirst for money and oil and dead poor people.

Guest FrigidSoul

We know Sandro exists, and sooner or later we'll get down to the core of this!

truth.gif

Isn't it strange how the rest of us know about this Sandro fellow, yet DrTom and Marney both dened it first, with Tom (or some other moderator) going back and changing the link to Sandro's profile? A moderator I can see joking around about it, but a little odd that Marney would just pop in out of nowhere and start saying there was no Sandro.

I did not change that link. Honest.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ah, I knew it wasn't Marney, she was just trying to be Orwellian or some shit. An old admin, eh? I figured as such. He's definitely chicken though. Never once showed up in this thread.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Too many conflicting opinions. Either someone steps forward, or in seven to ten business days, EQ's getting a pet tarantula.

No, that's the truth.

I don't have time to write the NFL Report right now. Too many other projects on my plate. I'm also getting paid to write for one site now, so as much as I like writing for TSM and writing about football, paid > not paid. I'll do the regular-season ones when I can, but expect it to be irregular. For the playoffs, I'm there.