TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Jones

Guest Choken One

Jones has proven he can't do the job but Morgan hasn't disproved it...

The Series was always a good way to introduce new people (Rock, Undertaker) so traditionally it's not unusual for Morgan's position.

*hopes Jones will be "attacked" again on the Sunday Night Heat before the PPV.

Guest Choken One
*hopes Jones will be "attacked" again on the Sunday Night Heat before the PPV.

do they have any hosses on Stand-By?

Guest Choken One

what ever happened to that Tag Team Syn and Seven? Weren't they getting called up.

And besides They could always slide in Rhyno or SOH anyways.

Guest Frank The Tank
what ever happened to that Tag Team Syn and Seven? Weren't they getting called up.

And besides They could always slide in Rhyno or SOH anyways.

They also have that Horshu guy.

Fancy me showing up in a thread where A-Train should appear.

Serisouly though, Jones is awful. El Gigante awful.

Big Show and A-Train at least can bust it out if they try. Jones can't. The man's not a wrestler and never will be.

He has to be one of the worst wrestlers the company ever employed.

Guest Goodear

Just think if they hadn't de-pushed Haas and Benjamin just how much better that match would be.

Why did they de-push Haas and Benjamin again?

I don't know if it's so much a de-push, as it is they've got them in a holding pattern. They're probably waiting for Eddy & Chavo to finish up w/ the Bashams, so they can turn TWGTT face & feud w/ the Bashams.

At least, that's the vibe I'm getting.

Guest Goodear

They lost their return match to Scotty and Rikishi and haven't been on the show in two weeks. That's pretty much a de-push from having 10-15 minutes of match time a week and being in the main event about every other show.

Team Lesnar would have better chances if they had gone with Brock, Sean O'Haire, Rhyno, Charlie Haas, and Shelton Benjamin. I bet the buyrates would be somewhat better and the actual match would be more fun.

I'll jump on the "Nathan Jones sucks" bandwagon, but only because he really does suck.

Matt Morgan MIGHT be good. Like everyone else, I wasn't terribly impressed with his performance last night.

Guest Ghettoman

So can anyone here actually name what was wrong with Jones last night? Or is it still cool to hate him just because?

He looked fine to me last night, probably the biggest improvement I've seen in someone ever over such a short amount of time. Good to see the time in OVW paid off.

Pros:

- Great look (I can't help it! The guy just looks like a fucking monster! It almost makes me believe he is a threat... almost.)

- Bumped like a motherfucker off the apron.

Cons:

-His moveset consists of a big boot and a bodyslam. And he does them badly. And he can't even work it like Bruiser Brody did. He needs more hussing.

-Um, he is an abomination to wrestling. Yeah, that's a big con.

And don't compare him to Andre. Andre in the 70's was a buzillion times better than Jones will ever be... hell, he was better than all the hosses on the roster.

Edited by RavishingRickRudo

They lost their return match to Scotty and Rikishi and haven't been on the show in two weeks. That's pretty much a de-push from having 10-15 minutes of match time a week and being in the main event about every other show.

I think that they are bing turned face, so they need to loose a bit. On the bright side, maybe they'll reform Team Angle.

John Heidenreigendaigenmaigen shouldn't have been an active part of the roster by this point anyway. Compared to the two previous "fans who become wrestlers" angles, there's usually some impossible challenge or great orderal over the whole thing.

Guest Salacious Crumb
So can anyone here actually name what was wrong with Jones last night? Or is it still cool to hate him just because?

He looked fine to me last night, probably the biggest improvement I've seen in someone ever over such a short amount of time. Good to see the time in OVW paid off.

Other than the fact that he was limited to very basic moves and still did them poorly? The fact that it looked like shit when he pushed Angle to into the corner and then almost landed on his head when he flipped over the ropes?

They lost their return match to Scotty and Rikishi and haven't been on the show in two weeks.  That's pretty much a de-push from having 10-15 minutes of match time a week and being in the main event about every other show.

I think that they are bing turned face, so they need to loose a bit. On the bright side, maybe they'll reform Team Angle.

Well they edited out and never mentioned last week's handicap match with the FBI and this week they are on Velocity against a face team in Kidman & Funaki so that tells me that they might have already scrapped the face turn. They obviously have no clue what to do with them right now.

Oh and on the Survivor Series match notice they have yet to have Hardcore Holly return? What's the point of him not showing up yet? I'm not dying to see him but why the fuck should anyone care about him just because he's cut a couple of video promos against Brock? So are they going to have him run in next week and expect the crowd to go apeshit because its fucking Sparky Plugg? Oh or maybe they are saving his "big return" for Survior Series? Got to protect the buyrate ya know.

Fuck Bob Holly.

I hope this doesnt happen, but I kind of hope Holly shows up, shoots and injures Brock. I doubt Vince is going to put up with someone injuring his world champion.

Holly getting fired or seeing Holly try to be a tough guy again and getting his ass handed to him by Lesnar is worth Survivor Series to me.

Has Bob Holly Ever....I mean Ever been over?????

Nathan Jones Sucks The Meeat Missle.

Matt Morgan I will reserve Judgement.

Brock Rocks.

TBS and Albert are at their most over and best in the ring since cumin to the WWE (Which isn't saying much)

Has Bob Holly Ever....I mean Ever been over?????

I think that he sorta was as "the Big Shot," when he was basically a trash-talking moron who got his ass kicked constantly.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Is it me, or is Jones actually the Austrailian Zeus/Z-Gangsta?

The Natural Disasters team reminds me of the Dungeon:

Paul E.: Kevin Sullivan

Brock: Meng

Big Show: Loch Ness

A-Train: The Shark

Jones: Z-Gangsta

Morgan: The Yeti or The Final Solution

Think about it for a minute.

Fuck Bob Holly.

I hope this doesnt happen, but I kind of hope Holly shows up, shoots and injures Brock. I doubt Vince is going to put up with someone injuring his world champion.

Holly getting fired or seeing Holly try to be a tough guy again and getting his ass handed to him by Lesnar is worth Survivor Series to me.

what exactly is the history between brock and holly? i really havent been following smackdown until recently so im kinda lost.