TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chazz

WCW Nitro: December 1997

Does anybody remember this particular edition of Nitro In which Curt Henning cut an Intoxicated Promo, as well as a slew of fans charging The Ring at different times throughout the program? Tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this "Memorable" edition of WCW Monday Nitro? :lol:

Does anybody remember this particular edition of Nitro In which Curt Henning cut an Intoxicated Promo, as well as a slew of fans charging The Ring at different times throughout the program? Tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this "Memorable" edition of WCW Monday Nitro? :lol:

The Henning promo came from the fact that they decided to throw their "Holiday" party that night in the locker room and Curt apparantly had way to many

Don't know why the fans charged the rings so many times though...

Steve

Was that the episode with the NWO singing "Oh Canada" to Bret and Hennig was totally smashed?

They were two seperate incidents.

The serenade of "Oh Canada" came off the heels of the Screwjob- 99.9% sure it was the night after (11.10.1997).

Edited by bravesfan

Was that the episode with the NWO singing "Oh Canada" to Bret and Hennig was totally smashed?

They were two seperate incidents.

The serenade of "Oh Canada" came off the heels of the Screwjob- 99.9% sure it was the night after (12.10.1997).

Yeah thats correct. The nWo was trying to "recruit" Bret by coming out with Canadian Flags and such.

The Monday prior Bischoff said he had a major "announcement" concering the nWo, it turned out to be that the nWo was trying to "sign" Bret Hart

When they all came out Larry Zybsko wondered if the nWo had just invaded Canada!

Steve