TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Metal Maniac

Slight typo...

All flaming and hatred threads go in here. This does NOT mean you can do and say whatevery you want, though. Bigotry and the like will still get you banned, so don't carry anything too far. If you don't like it, DON'T GO IN!

Yeah, it's minor and meaningless, but I felt I'd point that out.

3. We don't care what you know or what you don't...as long as you can convey your point like a person who speaks English at a somewhat coherent and intelligent level. I'm not asking for perfection when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation, but it comes a long way in allowing the rest of us to understand what you're saying. If this becomes an issue, you can be banned due to mod’s discretion. This is a place where people come to unwind, have fun, and/or debate about certain topics. We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

Ban them!

3. We don't care what you know or what you don't...as long as you can convey your point like a person who speaks English at a somewhat coherent and intelligent level. I'm not asking for perfection when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation, but it comes a long way in allowing the rest of us to understand what you're saying. If this becomes an issue, you can be banned due to mod’s discretion. This is a place where people come to unwind, have fun, and/or debate about certain topics. We don't come here to spend precious time translating posts from Stupid-to-English.

Ban them!

But not in No Holds Barred.

It's called "The CWM Clause".