TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

11/9 Wrath Comments - sponsored by Disney

Woooo... I'm Back! And I Forgot To Double Tag...I'm A Moron!

OTHER STUFF HAPPENED~!

Congrats to Maddix and Aecas......and that missing curtian jerking match left me uneasy...

AND OH MY GOD ... Wild And Dangerous~!!

Awesome stuff guys...everyone that wrote... awesome....

Guest Insanityman

Hey that was a good show. Clarke returning (with a fucking float parading along side them), Aecas winning, and Maddix too. But I have to be honest. That Wild and Dangerous thing afterward... not feeling it. I understand how it's just to fuel the feud, which I am enjoying, but something left a real bitter taste in my show. Not that it wasn't entertaining... just rubbed me the wrong way. But hey, whatever, it was done and done well ('cept for that unexplained thing). Hopefully our "stumble" is gone and we're regaining our stride. I hope.

Guest Insanityman

Oh bitch bitch bitch, I've gotten more "Rickman's." ;) Anyway, I think it was more or less the fear of writing WC in commentary that left the bitter taste, or the fact that I think the SWF and SJL are seperate for reasons. But hey, if Silent/Edwin did it- I suppose J and R/ W and D can do it.

...Edit: Screw you Clarke, screw you. :D

Edited by Insanityman

Oh bitch bitch bitch, I've gotten more "Rickman's." ;) Anyway, I think it was more or less the fear of writing WC in commentary that left the bitter taste, or the fact that I think the SWF and SJL are seperate for reasons. But hey, if Silent/Edwin did it- I suppose J and R/ W and D can do it.

...Edit: Screw you Clarke, screw you. :D

Well first off, Wildchild isn't a charater that would be suited for commentary anyway. He's not all that good on the mic. Yes the SWF and SJL are seperate, yet part of the same. We figured it would be neat to show some kind of continuity between both federations, and the JL could use a promo a little more than the WF.... so there. :)

I won!?! Man, that's a shock, I wasn't expecting to win. Congrats too to Aecas, Korgath and...SPIKE!?! :P And welcome back to Clark.

The SWF stuff was interesting...I can see the problem with it, but with the PPV coming up it'll increase our awareness of SWF, but also some of the SWFers might read our show to find out what happened.

On the subject, are we getting another 'Countdown To...' show before the PPV, or was that just for Genesis?

Guest Aecas

Much as I appreciate the congratulations I'll just say right now that I did not want to have to write a squash for this show. Unfortunately I didn't have much choice in the matter.

But that being said, congrats to Maddix and Korgath, you done good lads :headbang:

And also Spike won??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :huh: Grats to you to :D

And a welcome back to Mr Alan Clark as well.

Let me just say that the barroom brawl was hard to mark. Why? 722 words from one guy, and 939 from the other. ;) I was tempted to do it on word counts alone, but I felt I owed each man a read.

Both matches were improbable, and so I just went with the better (funny-improbable, instead of improbable-improbable) match, even though it was Spike's. :P

Guest Aecas

How dare you no sell the Potted Plant!

*chokes Superstar to death with a Mexican Argarvae Cactus*

Sign in to follow this