TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

Anyone actually enjoy RAW?

This was the first RAW in awhile that held my attention the whole way through (well, other than the Shane/Kane stuff). Some of the things they did, like the Orton/Team Bischoff interaction and the actual practice on following up on past angles made sense. Aaaaand, they had matches that actually ended clean (except the Goldberg/Batista match, which could have been handled better). I for one think RAW is headed in the right direction finally, while SmackDown has 1 or 2 things to work on before they regain they're niche (I don't give a fuck about Vince vs. Undertaker). Anyone else share my thoughts, or was that just a mark moment last night?

-Cheex

I saw several good points to the show. I liked the team interaction, both by Austin's and Bischoff's. RVD / Christian was a solid opener and I enjoyed the fact that all of the bouts were interference-free save for the main event.

Shane / Kane was retarded but at least it was kept to a minimum. That's all I can ask for anyway.

I like Raw last night. JR went a little overboard with the closing sell at the end of the show, but just about everything else was fine.

* My view was probably skewed a bit because I had the benefit of watching the show on tape. If I saw a segment involving people I didn't like, I could just fast-foward right past it.

Guest Username

i fell asleep watching RAW...it took about 5 minutes and i was gone.

RAW works great as a sleeping pill...especially for me, i have like a sleeping disorder and i usually sleep around 4am - 5am.

for me, if chris jericho, rob van dam, and lance storm all went to smackdown...i would NEVER watch RAW again.

Read my RAW Recap for my thoughts! The link is in the sig!!

Every match was short, including the freakin main event!! They need to learn to cut little things to free up time for important things.

Guest Megatron

I had more fun posting in the RAW thread last night than actually watching the show.

Is good production with B movie actors a good thing?

Totally.

I've been liking Raw more in the last couple of weeks, but last night's was kind of slow paced and uneventful.

RAW's been way better than SmackDown for the past month and a half.

I don't know why they'd just butcher SmackDown like that. It's still entertaining, but it's not as good as it was around the time of the Iron Man match.