TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Rules of Hardcore Discussion

Because there have been too many incidents where people have come into the "No Holds Barred" folder and believed that they had free reign in it, we have changed the name of the forum as well as place it where it belongs, in the "Forums Stuff" section.

These are the (hopefully) clear rules of Hardcore Discussion.

1. Flaming is allowed here, stupidity is not. This isn't the "Stupid Crap" folder, so don't post any. This is especially geared towards gimmick posters.

2. Racism, bigotry and homophobic comments are not allowed in Hardcore Discussion and you can be banned for it.

3. Death threats towards any other poster on the TSM forums is not allowed and is considered a bannable offense.

4. The defense of "I didn't read the rules" won't help anymore. It is expected that you have read and acknowledged this post prior to posting in Hardcore Discussion.

Dames

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'm getting lost with the forums getting shuffled around.

I know, I unconsciously went to the Old School folder because that is where the placement of NHB used to be.

Guest JudasSault
1. Flaming is allowed here, stupidity is not. This isn't the "Stupid Crap" folder, so don't post any. This is especially geared towards gimmick posters.

describe stupidity, especially as related to gimmicks.

would Freud or Polkaroo get banned for being stupid? Would "Dave O'Neill, Journalist"? Would "Banky" or "The New Me"?

Can we still talk crap in this folder, or is it just General Chat with swear words?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Define "stupid crap."

Renaming it to Hardcore has gotten me very excited.

Hey Dames, since your avatar says "Unfuckwithable Has Returned. Cower In Fear." Couldn't that be considered a threat or possible death threat? Which would go against the rules?

Dames scares me.

Define "stupid crap."

1: Anything that is a blatant insult to the human intelligence.

2: Anything that even a five-year old knows and would be embarassed to say out loud, as it is common knowledge.

3: Anything that even John Madden knows and would be embarassed to say out loud, as it is common knowledge.

4: Anything from a gimmick poster.

5: Anything from Mario.

Renaming it to Hardcore has gotten me very excited.

Mario, you wouldn't know hardcore if it came up and kicked you in the fucking balls.

Quit being a fucking attention whore, and when you have legit problems like some of us, come back and see if we give a shit.

In fact, I'll save you the time.

We don't care about you. No one does.

Define "stupid crap."

1: Anything that is a blatant insult to the human intelligence.

So, we can't admit to being wrestling fans?

BTW, folks, if you want to give anyone shit for turning NHB into Hardcore Discussion, give it to me. Renaming the folder, posting the rules, and modifying the forum description for greater clarity were all my ideas. Don't bitch to Dames about it, even though he's the one who renamed and moved the folder; bitch to me.

Thank GoD, because NHB was FULL of stupid crap that made no sense.

I'm sure this rule will usher in a new era of sophistication.

*drowns in a sea of gimmicks and dick jokes*

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Dear Sandman:

I do have legit problems, and I have fun bringing them to people I know in real life. In other words, you can't do anything about me.

::Pulls pants halfway down, and hops around while slapping own ass with a cowboy hat::

Guest FrigidSoul
I suggest we make a stupid crap folder.

I was just going to say "So where's the folder for me to post my Stupid Crap?"

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I suggest we make a stupid crap folder.

yeah, Dutch does deserve his own folder.