TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

11-13-03 Crimson Comments

Small show this evening but a good show...

I won? Must have been another no-show...bahhhhhh

PIES? W00T~! Maddix won as I believe I predicted...but i'm not sure...

and ROYAL WINS!? and he said he couldn't do it...I told you to be optimistic~!

Oh yes...and Royal seems jealous... (this is where dramatic music plays)

Guest Korgath
I won? Must have been another no-show...bahhhhhh

Give this guy a little credit now, yeah? I spent a good 6 hours on that match!

Guest ToddRoyal

Alan's BACK~! and he's bringing the Space Flying Tiger Drop with him!!! And more crazy names for moves than the Hardyz, Shane Helms and Shannon Moore combined!! Fear the corporate conformity!

Landon's NOT defending the title I gave him. But he is hitting people with pie. What world did I come back to?! Extra points for Pie of the Hurricane. Could have done without the Baguette stuff, but I suppose it doesn't take away from the dumb comedy match.

I won a match that involves climbing something~!!!! Mark this day down in history people. It may never happen again. Pay no attention to the fact that I changed halfway through the match who had to pull the levers up and who had to pull down. Thankfully, it was on the pie-match card, so no-one will remember it.

Guest Korgath
Could have done without the Baguette stuff, but I suppose it doesn't take away from the dumb comedy match.

In-joke, Todd. The SWF's own SHOW will endorse the fact that "Baguettes = RATINGZ!!!!1!!1"

Could have done without the Baguette stuff, but I suppose it doesn't take away from the dumb comedy match.

How..DARE YOU!?!

:P

Like I said in the card thread, I lost the first half of my match late last night, so I'm surprised my slight rush job won...pleasently surprised that is. Plus I agree about the baguette thing...despite it now becoming a running joke. But I couldn't think of anything else European to put in a pie that's knock someone out...except maybe a drunken Brit in Malaga.

OY!

Congrats to Clark and Royal...maybe I'll be defending the 'other belt' against you next week :P .

Guest ToddRoyal

I understand it's an in-joke. I just think In-jokes should be kept to promos and the such and not have unrealistic impacts on match results. No matter how funny it may be, getting hit with a roll wouldn't put someone out for 3.

Ah well. Maybe I'm too old-school for pastry jokes.

Guest ToddRoyal

well, that's what I said. It wasn't my favorite thing ever, but I didn't really mind it in the context of a comedy match. I just kind of feel like its disrespectful to the character who gets domed with a sandwich roll. But I'm apparently alone on this issue, so I'll drop it.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's like Owen selling the bag of popcorn. In the context of a comedy match, it's entirely appropriate.

Sign in to follow this