TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cataclysm911

Wrestling t-shirts.

Guest Cataclysm911

Why is it so hard to find a certain T-shirt when you know what you are looking for?

There are two T-shirts that I am looking for. One is the Wanted: Dead or Alive Cactus Jack T-shirt, and the other is a Sandman T-Shirt that shows him on the front, on top of a pile of empty beer cans, and says "Blood, Sweat, & Beers" on the back.

I have seen a few of both, but the problem is, I need them in 3X size.

I have checked EBay, and various search engines.

So, I was just wondering if anyone here could help?

I think Sandman has a web site and alot of ECW wrestlers that are not in WWF still sell there old ECW shirts. How much you weigh in man?????? You must be a big guy to need XXX.

Guest gilpdawg

Pick up a PWI. I know it's not a very good mag, although it's getting better since they've "smartened" up a little since the WOW acquisition, but there's a store that runs an ad almost every issue, they've got a website, but it slips my mind right now and I don't have one of the mags handy. Hope this helps you out.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i think there might also be a yahoo auctions site where you could look.  or find out who makes the shirts and contact the manufacturer, they might be able to hook you up with something.

Dick man that was cold......damn.

Bradshaw who are you callin troll????? You are nothin son......I could shut you down kid.

Guest Dark Lotus

I'm right there with ya brother... I'm a larger man myself, and it *is* hard to find stuff.  We used to have an RF Video dealer down here who also sold shirts, and thats where I got my Cactus shirt at.

Beyond that, at this point, online is gonna be your best bet.

Guest dreamer420

I have always seen lots of shirts for sale on Ebay so that would be the best place to look I think.  BTW anyone know where I can get an Owen 3:16 shirt?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Yeah Dick, that one was brutal.

I have no idea where you'd find those shits in 3X, but from a health side of things, if I were you, I'd buy someself some Metabolife or a similar product.  Trust me, they really work, as I gained fifteen pounds over the summer from being a lazy ass screenwriter, and I used it, and the weight was gone in a month.  Check out testimonials on the internet, because there are a couple kinds of out there that really suck.

But please, don't get Stacker 2.  You should refuse to give Tazz the satisfaction.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Jesus, Choken One, you rag on the overweight every chance you get.  Whether it's Scott Keith, or one of the Smark Board posters, you just have to say something mean.

Guest Choken One

I'm not trying to be mean or angry, I'm just being a honest guy, if you have to shop online for your tshirts that are 3 times normal size, I'd be rather concerned about my well beaning, Why should I not tell him he needs to lose weight? Will it hurt all the fat asses feelings? Sorry, I'll tell a guy he needs to drop weight before the Wendy's Triple Burger does.