TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

A new breed of topic...

Yes I know...very vague title...but how ELSE was I supposed to get you to read?

What I wish to ask all of those around the feds right now is:

1) Who, out of the currently active SJL roster, will be most remembered in the JL?

2) the WF?

3) Who has the most potential to be something big if they worked a bit harder(answer different from one or two)?

4) And now...word association...SWF to SJL: Compare any WF superstar to any JL superstar... you may choose more than one...

5) Would any two superstars currently in the JL (regardless of face/heel status) make a good tag team for the WF? (base this question on either ability or the meshing of styles/characters)

What can I say...i'm bored...so have at it...

Guest ToddRoyal

1.) Spike, maybe for the wrong reasons.

2.) Aecas.

3.) Jimmy Liston

4.) I dunno. If I think of something later I'll add it.

5.) Insane Luchador & Manson. If they were both writing consistently, they could be quite the fun insane team.

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, it'd help if I wasn't hunting down little pussies and actually showed. (Haven't sowed since my last win, I think).

--

1) Royal.

2) Aecas?

3) Manson.

4) And now...word association...SWF to SJL: I see Clark and MacPhisto.... mainly just the "all out face" thing going on.

5) Maddix/Alan

Aecas/me or Manson/me (talk about insanity).

Guest Korgath

1) Who, out of the currently active SJL roster, will be most remembered in the JL?

Spike, again, for all the wrong reasons.

2) the WF?

It's a toss-up between Todd and Aecas, but I'll have to go with Todd. Sorry, big guy.

3) Who has the most potential to be something big if they worked a bit harder(answer different from one or two)?

Definitely Liston.

4) And now...word association...SWF to SJL: Compare any WF superstar to any JL superstar... you may choose more than one...

Crowe - Aecas

Sean Atlas aka Spike - Todd

5) Would any two superstars currently in the JL (regardless of face/heel status) make a good tag team for the WF? (base this question on either ability or the meshing of styles/characters)

The problem with the JL is that there's little to NO reason for tag team action. I should know. Get bumped to the WF then talk about tag teams. But Todd-Maddix have an AMAZING chemistry.

my answers:

1) Spike Jenkins...or Insane Luchadore

2) Aecas, IL, or me...hopefully

3) Manson (sorry guys)

4) I would seriously compare CED to Spike Jenkins for (as CED puts it himself) the "JTTS Status" that he created for himself.

5) Maddix and Me? Dude......that's fucked up....I would like to hear from Maddix on this issue though...

5) Maddix and Me? Dude......that's fucked up....I would like to hear from Maddix on this issue though...

EURO-DISNEY~!!!

You could sing your opening Disney songs, and then hand the mic over to me...so I could sing it in French for all our buddies over in Europe!

"c'est un petit monde après tous..."

You can bring kids into the arena to meet Mickey, and while your back is turned I'll give them rich, Belgian chocolates, causing them to hurl and bawl like all kids should.

Or I could teach them about how Mickey really comes from Liechenstein.

Seriously, it writes itself!

On the other hand, me and Todd would make a good team as well if I turned heel and dropped the European stuff.

Guest Aecas

*blinks at all the nominations he sees*

Damn, thanks guys glad to know I have some support :headbang:

What have I always told you man? You kick much ass.

1) Spike (bad)

2) Aecas :headbang: (duh)

3) Liston

4) Aecas = Dace. I toguht him everything he knows.

5) Maddix and Royal

What... no love for the vet here? peh... ingrates ;)

~ Either IL, in a good way, or SPOOK~!!!! ...in a not so good way ;)

2) the WF?

~ IL again, and probably A-C-E-A-S ;)

~ probably that UW fool... if he actually showed up once in a while he would be a legit shot to the World Title...

~One definately comes to mind first... ACEAS ~ THUGG~!!!! Big man... sick mind... huge potential. need I say more? (Well if Aceas was only a heel it would work better, but meh... you get the picture.)

~ IL and Maddix. Two men loved by the crowd, and pretty much meshing styles. (HAAAARDCOOOOOORE BABY!!!!) ;)

that be all for now.

Based on my TINY JL knowledge.

Todd Royal. I dig the gimmick.

2) the WF?

You can't forget Rando. Not without therapy *grins*

Korgath. I like Korgath when he shows.

WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS~!

Yeah I'll go with Royal/Maddix too.

There based on my LIMITED knowledge that's my ideas.

Sign in to follow this