TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Promo: PPV AD!

A small boy sits on Santa’s lap. Dressed in blue wrestling tights, with a basin haircut and painted on sideburns he looks the picture of youth and innocence, and shockingly like an 8 year old Tom Flesher. The big jolly man laughs and asks…

Santa: What do you want to be when you grow up, sonny?

Boy: I want to be… WORLD CHAMPION!

The boy stands and walks off as “The Superior One” Tom Flesher stands behind the scene, looking on, maybe thinking about his lost youth, maybe just watching as Santa gets hit firmly across the throat with the MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUUUUUUUCKER, HO HO HO MY GOD IT’S THE NASTY EVIL MAORI LARIAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Va’aiga: BOO-YAH!

Meanwhile Dace Night, John Duran and Terrence Bailey unwrap their presents… a new Weedwhacker! A new glass light tube! A new Equalizer! All hell breaks loose! Wildchild leaps off the top branches of a Christmas Tree! Erek Taylor and The Boston Strangler fight in a stable, Erek smashing a manger on the wall aimed at the Strangler’s head! A huge whole roster brawl erupts, bodies and seasonal paraphernalia flying EVERYWHERE!

Tom Flesher walks in front of the camera and shrugs his shoulders

Tom Flesher: Well… ‘tis the season

…and joins in the brawl!

THE SWF NO SELLS CHRISTMAS… AGAIN!

DECEMBER 15th

Contact your cable operator for details.

Edited by Rawknight

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUUUUUUUCKER, HO HO HO MY GOD IT’S THE NASTY EVIL MAORI LARIAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where do you come up with all of these? Really?

-Z