TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest One Trick Pony

Um who the hell booked this awesome RAW?

I can actually feel myself turning more and more into a fanfiction writing fangirl every time I watch Raw.

Don't you dare.

If I see ANY fan fiction romance of wrestlers together I will {insert something here} all of you that do.

Obviously SOMEONE doesn't go to FanFiction.net. (And I don't blame you one bit; the place has gotten progressively worse over the past few years.) I made my annual tri-monthly visit two days after Jericho saved Trish from Victoria and Steve and there were already ten fanfics about it that set Jericho and Trish up as a couple.

Actually, now that I think about it, I believe someone posted a Brock Lesnar/Big Show slash fanfic on this board, and I don't actually think it was Yuna for a change.

Guest TheArchiteck

JR make this Raw extremely hilarious.

Just the way he was getting all pissed off at King made this a night to remember.

My favorite part of the show, next to the nipple slip was when Flair told HHH that he was mean

:lol:

That was MY favoite part of last night's RAW.

I can actually feel myself turning more and more into a fanfiction writing fangirl every time I watch Raw.

Don't you dare.

If I see ANY fan fiction romance of wrestlers together I will {insert something here} all of you that do.

Puts a whole new meaning to the term "slash wrestling"

Triple H - "Concentrate on tonight, alright? Concentrate on tonight, because tonight we've got Goldberg, ansd we're going to take him out...but I got one favor to ask you guys - just one rule. Tonight, you can do anything to Goldberg you want - you can maim him, you can mutilate him, you can cripple him, I DON'T CARE! - one thing...you don't take him. You don't get the 1-2-3...that's reserved for me."

Ric Flair - "You're MEAN! YOU'RE MEAN!"

Guest ManKinnd

To the people who want a love story spinoff, be careful. This stuff is good because it's novelty. If it was seriously one full hour of stuff, it would get old really quick. Think about it, they're on for no more than 5 minutes a week, do their little thing and leave. That's why you like it. It leaves you wanting more. I mean, there's a reason why every (save one) SNL spin-off movie failed. They're good in moderation. Just warning you.

Guest Lilly
No wonder WWE wanted people with Soap Opera writing experience....for Lita/Trish/C-Unit/Jericho.

I hope they dont end up in bed together like Billy/Noble/Nidia/Torrie. Which one WASNT the bitch in that? LOL

Nope, it's the chemistry/charisma they've got going that makes it work. We've seen tons of shitty soap opera attempts before and they've all sucked except for this, Spike/Molly, and Angle/Steph.

Also, no good can EVER come of an angle where Torrie is involved. It's like a cardinal rule.

:D That is so funny about the Torrie comment, and so true. I can't think of one angle she was with that comes off well. She so horrible, hell even with Kidman they look like they never kissed or have any chemistry.

Trish and Jericho have something special, I'm a Trish fan but I admit she's not the best backstage interview/actress. But she even seems a lot more comfortable with Jericho and acting like herself. LIke last week when she said "I'll be waiting here.. well not here here but around this area" thougth that was cute. Two people sometimes just have the "yeah this looks right" feel on TV. And Trish-Jericho has it. I also think best coupling storyline since Kurt-Steph.

From a lot of accounts Trish and Jericho are actually good frineds backstage and Jericho in a print interview once asked about Trish and says that she good friends with his wife. Trish seems like a real cool person to work with.

I like this storyline because it can go so many different logical directions. I'm a little surprised with all the positive feedback online. But it does show when you do the non-wrestling parts well it can be appreciated. WWE just hsan't been doing then well for a while.

Guest MikeSC
I haven't been entertained by a whole RAW in a long time. I liked the booking for ALL of the things on RAW so far. Kudos to the writing team for the Lita/Matt/Christian/Molly/Bisch portion as it's been excellent. Less Shane and Austin on TV does make for a better RAW. Even La Res vs. Garrison/Jindrak had heat. Sure Randy Orton and Rico can't even attain that unreachable (sarcasm) goal but it's been a good RAW.

Only gripes:

Rico- Can we please stop having 5 minutes matches that feel like 50 minutes matches with the poor man's Goldust?

Randy Orton- Anytime he talks it is soooooooooooo sloooooooww and it takes him forever to get the point across. It also is taking him more than a year to get some heat.

Take away the ME finish and the whole show worked pretty well. M. Hardy on RAW works big-time (give him the IC gold --- PLEASE). I don't know what they're doing with Christian & Lita (turning him face?). Cade & Jindrak AREN'T bad at all --- I'd rather see THEM with the gold than the Duds. Rico needs to lose his gimmick because he's too good a worker to be strapped with it.

I wish SD could follow suit. Benoit v Lesnar should be good --- but I'm not convinced that Cena is the guy to drag entertainment out of Show.

And what about Angle?

BTW, is it me, or does Chavo --- who I LIKED in WCW --- just utterly blow next to Eddy?

-=Mike