TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5_moves_of_doom

A Little Help Locating Two Albums, Eh?

So I'm usually a terrible recourseful guy and whatnot, but in my quest for broadening my CD collection, there have been two CD's which I can absolutely NOT find. Not much to get into, just a simple "do you have any idea where the hell I can find these...? question... anyhow, the CD's are...

The Velvet Underground -- Squeeze :: I know I know, it's known as being an absolutely TERRIBLE album, but teh VU are my second or third favorite band out there, so I figured that if I could find a copy, I might as well complete my Velvet Underground collection. Apparently it was so horrible that they stopped printing the album and they've become pretty rare... but were any CD-versions ever even pressed? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was no, because I really have not been able to find this ANYWHERE. Anyhow, if I can't get my hands on it for a decent price, it's no biggie, seeing as how it's apparently terrible and everything.

Half Japanese -- 1/2 Man/Not Beasts :: The band's famed epic, 3-disk debut album... just seemed like an awesome concept and album to me, but it's not on amazon (not in stock anyhow) and not even on ebay. Any clue where I could get a copy? For the debut of such a cult band, I'm surprised that it's so rare. There's got to be one at a decent prince (it can go rather high actually... I really want it and it IS three disks) somewhere out there.

Anyone think they can help me out? Danke greatly to anyone that bothers to give me a hand... er, an online hand, but still a hand nonetheless.

Unless you find Squeeze for a dollar...no, that's even a stretch. Isn't it just Sterling Morrison and a few other guys? Gross. Don't hurt yourself, boyo.

Eh, I'd spend about ten on it, considering that I've got dough to spend and the whole ego factor...

BEFORE:

"Hey, you got every Velvet Underground album?"

"Oooooh yeah."

"Even Squeeze??"

"...Uhm, what?"

"You are a loser."

AFTER:

"Hey, you got every Velvet Underground album?"

"Oooooh yeah."

"Even Squeeze??"

"oooooh yeah."

"You're the coolest guy ever! OhmyGod can I touch you!?"

....So maybe that wouldn't happen, but still. Anyhow, yeah, it IS pretty bad apparently... just Doug Yule and some other nameless people... it was even removed from the official VU disography.

I MUST have it!