TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Chris Sabin ???

Guest glennsoe

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why he hasn't been used like properly the last 2 months or so, since he lost the title to Michael Shane..

Is it because he hasn't signed a contract yet ?? I know Lynn and Skiper hasn't signed yet and that's why they haven't been around lately..

Surely Sabin kakes a better champion than Shane.....but we all know that X takes the title soon !

Please can someone tell me why he hasn't been used lately, i KNOW the storyline is that he was injured by X, but in "real life" he's fine - he wrestled the next night..

- Glenn -

I'm wondering the same thing. Sabin was becoming huge when they took the title off of him and put it on Shane. I thought he was gonna get the title back after winning the Super X, BUT THEY TOOK THE TROPHY FROM HIM AS WELL! Damn you TNA.

Hail Sabin!

Guest Dynamite Kido

Well, there is a possibility that I will get a chance to meet him at an indy show this Saturday. If I do, I'll ask him.

Guest J-Rock
Aren't they doing an injury angle?

I think he was used to put over X's package piledriver and could be out from that. Then he will come back as a face and get revenge on X. Then do his whole quest for gold thing (ala AMW).

As for Skipper, I think he's in the WWE.

Yeah, for now Sabin is selling a neck injury from X. He will likely come back and feud with whoever the X division champ is after the tournament.

Alternate answer: Michael Shane has been spawned from Jeff Jarrett's evil vinyl shirt and has been sent to hold down popular talents like Sabin from ever gaining sucess. FUCK JARRETT!

Whichever you prefer.

You do realize that the mass amounts of dislike for Jarrett are entirely called for, right?

When you see somebody named "Jeff Jarrett, God", you can almost expect them to be a blind mark of Jarrett's trying to defend his inexcusable political practices.

Guest dvkorn
You do realize that the mass amounts of dislike for Jarrett are entirely called for, right?

When you see somebody named "Jeff Jarrett, God", you can almost expect them to be a blind mark of Jarrett's trying to defend his inexcusable political practices.

May i plrease ask what Jarrett's 'inexcusable' political practices are...? You may have gone through some before but i have not seen them....

You and the rest of the TNA bashers obviously are missing the wit and message behind my new handle.

No, no, I get it...but you do realize that almost all of the Jarrett bashing is 100% called for, correct? He has the final say in EVERYTHING, so if he's put over like Superman, it's his fault.

Guest dvkorn
No, no, I get it...but you do realize that almost all of the Jarrett bashing is 100% called for, correct? He has the final say in EVERYTHING, so if he's put over like Superman, it's his fault.

Some of the stuff he is blamed for is bullshit... all of it is called for... that is nowhere near right and to say that is absurd and ignorant...