TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Metal comments

I even wrote a full 5k word match. Oh well. Good job to Rando, and the new guy who won, and the match before us that won....Yeah....it's 4:30 am, I don't know where my head is at the moment.

And Aecas retains. Good for him.

Comment, motha fuckers.

Guest Aecas

*busts a cap in Spikes ass*

Comment on that muthafucka!

Seriously congrats to everyone on a good show. And especially well done to Rando.

Guest Korgath

W00t! Way to go, big guy... I knew you weren't gonna release your iron grip on that title so soon.

Rando does well by me. Wish I'd bothered to throw in a match of my own but well... Nicely done.

Great to see we've got rookies. I'm looking forward to breaking them into the SJL. Kev with a good showing, sweet work there.

And Todd... Todd... Todd... Truly, In Todd We Trust. Win back your title now, ya hear?

Here's looking forward to the next BIG event!

Guest ToddRoyal

Nice new blood opener. Some of that commentary was quite hillarious.

Sement inolving ME!

Another Segment involving ME!

CLARK~! Signs Autographs for fans in mid match! Nice job in the battle royal, and sets up a match I've been looking forward to for a while with Maddix.

Aecas and Landon beat the crap out of each other!! Really fun brawl to main event the show, and Aecas proves why he's still the best in the fed.

All around good showing guys, looks like we're back on track here.

"I am Ejiro Fasaki. I know many submission moves."

Wow...somebody showed for my match... I think something is getting into the SJL water cooler where my opponents are actually starting to show...

Congrats to Royal and Aecas as well...

and yes...I do believe Janus WAS in the crowd, somewhere...

Sign in to follow this