TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Character developing survey...

OK These are the same boring survey questions asked everywhere. This is the twist. As much as knowing what Spike J's favourite Michelle Branch album is, and what Dace Night's real name is... I want to know more about your WRESTLERS. What makes them tick.

The upshot of filling this in is YOU get a better knowledge of your wrestler, and that makes for more rounded characters.

So how would your wrestler answer these quetions

What is your real name?

Where do you live?

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids?

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe?

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)

What's your favoourite match to watch?

Who's your favourite Band or singer?

What's your favourite album?

What's your favourite song?

What's your favourite film?

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support?

What sports do you play?

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

What is your real name?

Va'aiga Tui'poluotu

ya say it like it's spelt, excet for the whole ng thing :)

Where do you live?

Sunnyvale, California, but still got a house in Christchurch in NZ too.

Long term relationship with a nice Maori girl

Former tag partner and long term friend Stephen Va'a

BROCK LESNAR

hmmm... Vader

What's your favourite match to watch?

Steve Williams vs Kenta Kobashi, with the sick finish

The Wu Tang Clan

36 Chambers

Woo Hah by Busta Rhymes

La Haine

Canterbury in the rugby. NOt much else

What sports do you play?

Rugby (second row)... cricket occasionally (fast bowler, shit batsman)

A professional Rugby Player!

What is your real name? Terrence Bailey, just like you see on TV. Without the "Janus" in the middle though.

Where do you live? Somewhere in Sydney, though if I'm on holidays I tend to live out on the rello's farm, help out there a bit.

What's your marital status and do you have kids? Haven't really thought about it, not many girls have approached me, really.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Besides my family, I'd have to say Markus Cirillo. Fucking bird's a really personable guy. Great to get drunk with. You should hear Jess rave about him.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Taker or Kane, always had a thing for the big guys. Comes from being one I guess.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Don't really get the other promotions and such in Aus, and haven't had time to look when I'm travelling with the SWF.

What's your favourite match to watch? I'd have to say old school Taker and Kane's first Inferno match. Again, I guess it's cause I like the big guys.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Fear Factory, hands down, mate. First band I really got into.

What's your favourite album? Hmm. Don't really have one. I'm a broad music listener.

What's your favourite song? My favourite? Hmm, at the moment it'd be 175R's "Party". It just...brings a grin to the face.

What's your favourite film? Tossup between the original Crow and Donnie Darko. Can I pick both?

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Don't really follow other sports, except for when we have international comps. In which case, Go Oz and all that.

What sports do you play? A bit of cricket - you mightn't know, but that whole skit with the bird when the SJL came to Sydney was my first try at it. Other than that, not really other sports.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Most likely a farmhand or something out on the rello's farm. Just something about working with the animals and such.

What is your real name? Thomas M. Flesher.

Where do you live? I live in Buffalo, where I was going to college until I took a year off to actively pursue the SWF as my full-time career.

What's your marital status and do you have kids? Single and looking... no kids. Christ, I'm only 22.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Hm... with CIA gone, probably Hearford and Fasaki. You get to know someone really well when you train with them every night of the week. I enjoy a drinking binge with Francis, too. (I'll never forget the night we were out at the bars and the DJ played the Bouncing Souls' "East Coast Fuck You" for no good reason. That's got to be the longest running gag in the history of the locker room.)

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? I love Christian's character, but anyone who doesn't wet himself over Benoit and Angle doesn't deserve to call himself a fan.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? Well, there's Brian Danielson (American Dragon). Give him some time and he'll be the top worker in the world. A lot of my in-ring stuff has been taken from Dick Togo and Jushin Lyger, so I have to mention them.

What's your favourite match to watch? Jushin Lyger vs. Dick Togo from 1996. Just incredible.

Who's your favourite band or singer? Well, since I'm really high on the Buffalo scene, I could tell you but no one would know who they were.

What's your favourite album? Tough one... Can I get back to you?

What's your favourite song? Kashmir. Easy.

What's your favourite film? "My Blue Heaven" with Steve Martin and Rick Moranis.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? The Buffalo Sabres (shut your mouth, Zenon), the Dave Schultz Wrestling Club and the local college sports teams.

What sports do you play? I've wrestled Greco-Roman for years now, which is where so much of my style comes from. I also enjoy a good round of beer pong.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Well, I was on the pre-law track at the university. When I retire I'll probably go back and get my JD, and then I'll either end up as a lawyer or a politician.

What is your real name? Rob Scott

Where do you live? Tampa Bay, Florida now. Because of the music scene and history.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Long term relationship with Kayin. No plans for kids yet.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Tough one. Probably the mad man that is Aecas.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? Tie on Benoit/Eddie.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? Vader, for a few reasons.

What's your favoourite match to watch? Lyger/Sasuke, J Cup 94 Semis. A change to my style, so it's good to watch.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Death

What's your favourite album? Cryptopsy - Crown Of Horns

What's your favourite song? Graveland - Blood of Christians on my Sword

What's your favourite film? The Truth About Cats and Dogs (found memories COUGH)

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? None really, not a big fan of sports in that way.

What sports do you play? Rugby, Free Style Amture Wrestling, MMA from the school of Moshpit.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Well, I've got a flashy Degree in Electronics, so I'd be in some top flight design and researcb job I guess.

Guest Goodear

What is your real name? Ejiro Kawada (if that doesn't tell you why I changed it, nothing will)

Where do you live? No where really, my folks still live out by Florida and I spend most of my vacation time down there with them. I pretty much live out of hotels, wrestling training camps, and sponging off Tom and William.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Single and damn near chaste at the moment. I have a girlfriend down in Florida but we don't see each other much so there's no plans for a marriage at this point.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Taamo and William.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Triple H. I like my heels to be complete and total pricks, all this shades of grey stuff annoys the heck out of me. I want to spit at bad guys, not cheer them on and thats the kind of heel Triple H puts out.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) American Dragon since I'm a big fan of mat work. I tried that for a while and really couldn't get it over the way I wanted, but Dragon is so much better on the mat than I am that I can see him working it better.

Oh and Jerry Lawler in Memphis since he taught me everything I needed to know about hitting people with chains.

What's your favourite match to watch? My sister's debut match against Johnny Trumbone... mostly because it sucked really badly and I can razz her for it.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Bing Crosby

What's your favourite album? A Charlie Brown Christmas

What's your favourite song? The Devil Came Down to Georgia

What's your favourite film? The Grinch that Stole Christmas... not the Jim Carrey version... the good one.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? E-A-G-L-E-S

What sports do you play? I used to play some soccer (or football for all the Brits) but nowadays, I don't have the energy for any of that stuff.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? I'd try some of that mixed martial arts stuff... but I'd probably get my ass killed in the process :)

What is your real name? - Mark Samuel Stevens. My mom's maiden name is Clemons and my dad was a professor of American Literature before he retired.

Where do you live? - Born, raised and live in Lincoln, Nebraska.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? - I'm married to Lynn Deborah Stevens (Kelley) and we have one child, age 2, named Christopher Edward after two of my best friends Chris Raynor and Edwin MacPhisto.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? - Brian Applewhite, the Suicide King. We met at the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy in San Antonio. In fact, King introduced me to Lynn one night after a show in Arlington. I am also good friends with Raynor, Edwin and Thugg.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? - Shawn Michaels, without a doubt.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler? (US Indies or Japan) - This is a little harder. I'd have to say The Boston Strangler, Tom Flesher and Christopher Daniels.

What's your favourite match to watch? - I have a couple. Mankind v. Shawn Michaels at the "In Your House: Mind Games" PPV. Warrior v. Hogan at WrestleMania VI, just for the atmosphere. I have a soft spot for the 2001 Royal Rumble. But, and this may sound like pimping, but I love to watch my retirement match with Edwin at Defiance in 2002. Still gives me goose bumps.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? - I am so out of touch with the music scene. Obviously, I like the Gone Jackals. I've mentioned Springsteen in enough promos, so that shouldn't be a suprise. Here's one that might take you by suprise though... when I am at home, I usually have a CD of David Benoit playing in the background.

What's your favourite album? - Overall? Wow... that is tough. I guess I'd have to go with Springsteen's "Born to Run".

What's your favourite song? - Good grief... ummm... I guess I'd have to go with Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I remember being a kid and just never stopping listening to it.

What's your favourite film? - Rocky or Field of Dreams.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? - I love the Cubs and I keep an eye on the Red Sox. In football, I go with a more regional team and root for the Chiefs. However, in college football, it is the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

What sports do you play? - I played baseball most of my life until I was released by the Astros' AA team. Since then I play softball when I can, but I try to stay focused on Wrestling.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? - Well, assuming of course that I didn't make it in Pro Ball, I probably would have gone back to college and finished my education degree. The maybe teach in High School and coach the baseball team.

Edited by Grand Slam

What sports do you play? Rugby, Free Style Amture Wrestling, MMA from the school of Moshpit.

why did we never teach Danny Williams rugby. at his size and shape he's be a FANTASTIC prop or hooker (yes that IS a position in rugby)

What is your real name? Albert Katowski.

Where do you live? I just moved out of a nice loft I had in Southie into a 2-bedroom apartment in the Back Bay.

What's your marital status and do you have kids? I'm single. Perfectly happy that way.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Hmmmm...outside of kayfabe, I have to say that Chris Wilson and I always got along well. I miss having Chrissy cracking jokes on the long road trips. He got to the top, but he never stopped acting like one of the guys. Besides Chrissy, I get along real well with a guy down in the JL, Jimmy Liston. Good kid.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? I'd go with Chris Benoit. Despite being a big guy, I have a ton of respect for the smaller guys who really know how to put together a match, like a Benoit does. He always makes his opponent look like a million bucks, and I'd love to work with him.

Who's you favorite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? In the indies, I'm a big Chris Daniels fan. That guy NEEDS to be given a contract in the big leagues.

What's your favourite match to watch? Wrestling-wise, I love Angle vs. Benoit at Royal Rumble 2003. I was at that one, and it really was the best match I've ever seen. But my favorite overall would be Mick Foley's first title win. I swear, that match is the pinnacle of everything wrestling stands for combined into one match. I was lucky enough to be in Worcester that night, and I'll never forget it...well, I forgot some of it, since I had a little too much to drink, but I still remember the important stuff.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? The Dropkick Murphys. Great Irish punk band out of Boston. Totally worth checking out.

What's your favourite album? I gotta give props to The Joshua Tree. U2 is pretty good, but that entire album is incredible, and the first three songs on that album is possibly the greatest start to an album ever.

What's your favourite song? A favorite? Ouch...Um, I guess I'd say Back In Black. It's just so badass. I always wanted to use that as a theme song, but that's reserved for the most badass of the badass. Even Brian isn't badass enough to use that.

What's your favourite film? Rocky. I know how it is to try and pull yourself out of the gutter in the city and take advantage of what opportunities come your way. It's really inspirational, and it really gets me going each time I see it.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Anyone out of Boston. I'm a MASSIVE Red Sox and Patriots fan, I love the Celtics, and I even cheer for the Bruins.

What sports do you play? I played youth baseball, hoops, and football, but I haven't played any of those since I was 14 or 15. Hearford and Flesher actually brought me out to try playing golf the other day. What a disaster. I think the groundskeeper is still out there resodding the entire course.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? I have no clue. Probably unsuccessful at whatever it was I did. Wrestling saved my life, no question.

Edited by TheBostonStrangler

What is your real name? William Reginald Hearford III.

Where do you live? At the moment? A Georgian Colonial in Ferndale, Michigan. I'm actually only a few blocks away from the Detroit Zoo, so I visit it often.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Divorced with two daughters, 22 and 19. I never mentioned it in Kay-fabe, though. I think they are still a little embarrassed that their father runs around in tights and tosses people around for a living *Laughs*.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Ejiro and Tom, easily. Over the last year I've gotten to know them better than I probably have any wrestler in my career. I was also quite close to Fugue back when he was still around, and he's probably the wrestler I miss most at the moment.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? Currently? Hm. I'd have to say Shawn Michaels at the moment, because he shows that grey foxes like me can still hang with the young blood.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? Oh boy. I'd have to say A.J. Styles. The boy has tons of talent and I'd like to see him get out of TNA and move on to something bigger.

What's your favourite match to watch? Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart, Wrestlemania XIII. Two men who were insanely popular putting on an incredibly emotional, entertaining match. I still love the finish to this day.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Well, I honestly don't have a favorite band. If I really had to choose... I suppose the Who, the Beatles, and Frank Sinatra would be at the top.

What's your favourite album? The White Album. A true classic.

What's your favourite song? My Way by Frank Sinatra. Again, another real classic.

What's your favourite film? I'd have to say that the recent Lord of the Ring films have been absolutely incredible. They'll take my

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? I've always been a big Red Wings and Lions fan, and I'm just getting back into the Pistons; Personally I stopped watching when Chuck Daly and the Bad Boys filtered out for the yearly promising rookie flop that would come along. And I don't think it'd be right for me not to mention Al (The Boston Stranger) getting me to enjoy the Red Sox since I've never really liked baseball.

What sports do you play? I golf moderately well, though I've always been an ice-skater. I still have some old goalie pads in my basement somewhere that would put Arturs Irbe to shame.

And finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? *Laughs* Well, I'd probably start up a private practice since my license was only revoked in Kayfabe.

A favorite? Ouch...Um, I guess I'd say Back In Black. It's just so badass. I always wanted to use that as a theme song, but that's reserved for the most badass of the badass. Even Brian isn't badass enough to use that.

Chris Candido?

What is your real name? Dominic Remmington LeCroix ('Nic,' for short)

Where do you live? My official home of record is still in Morgan's Bluff, but I have an apartment in Sacramento, CA, that I go to when I'm not on the road.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Single. I'm a little young to settle down, but if I found Miss Right...

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? My best friend in the business is Johnny, although I'm also friendly with Ced Ordonez, since I see him around town. Outside of wrestling, my best friend is Joaquin, from back in Morgan's Bluff.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Molly Holly. Smart, talented, and absolutely GORGEOUS! :wub:

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Super Crazy, no question. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be wrestling right now. I also enjoy Dean Malenko's work.

What's your favourite match to watch? Rey Misterio, Jr. vs. Eddy Guererro at Halloween Havoc '97; cruiserweight wrestling at its finest.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Hikaru Utada

What's your favourite album? "Aijuswanaseing," by Music Soulchild

What's your favourite song? "Addicted to You (Up-in-Heaven Mix)," by Hikaru Utada

What's your favourite film? The Crow

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Sacramento Kings

What sports do you play? Swimming, basketball and gymnastics (if that qualifies as a sport).

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Well, if I hadn't gone back to the circus, I'd probably be a physical therapist (I majored in sports therapy at the University of Florida).

What is your real name?

Alan Clark

Where do you live?

Houses both in Orlando, Florida and Anaheim, California

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? I am single, but any children that visit our shows are my children

John Murray...former tag team partner and best friend

The Hurricane

Who's you fabourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)

AJ Styles

What's your favourite match to watch?

Goofy vs. Pair of Skis (The Art of Skiing)

and

Chris Benoit vs. Jushin Lyger

Phish ...cause they are so damn cheery

Farmhouse - Phish --again...they are so damn cheery ( ;) )

Diz Knee Land - Dada

Finding Nemo (for now)

Anaheim Angels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

What sports do you play?

none.

What do YOU think...?

What is your real name? Roland Maddix. Seriously...who'd call themselves Roland by choice?

Where do you live? Pierre, South Dakota...not too far from my family in Huron, but nearer to travel access than Huron.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Available, and I sure hope not!

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Probably Todd...you can't really feud with someone your whole career without getting to know, like and respect them.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? Well...duh. Shawn Michaels, hands down. The guy who inspired me to get into the business, and still going strong despite his age. An inspiration.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? I grew up watching Hogan, so I always have a soft spot for him. Other than that, Raven for his character and story-telling abilities, D'Lo Brown who is vastly underrated, and the Great Sasuke.

What's your favourite match to watch? Showing my love for ECW...any of RVD-Lynn's matches. But of course there's HBK in his prime against Mankind from IYH 10, and showing he's not past it with Jericho at Mania XIX and HHH at Summerslam the year before.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? From my past I've got a soft spot for bands like Queen...The Rolling Stones...Metallica, the old stuff rather than the new. But right now, it's got to be the Red Hot Chili Peppers. As soon as I get to the hotel or squat the SJL puts us up at ( :P ), I put some RHCP on to unwind.

What's your favourite album? By The Way by the Chili Peppers. There's not many albums I can listen to the whole way through, non-stop so long after buying it...this is one of them.

What's your favourite song? Seek and Destroy by Metallica is my 'warm-up' music usually, so there's that. Can't Stop by the Chili Peppers comes close too...and of course, there's Bohemian Rapsody by Queen. Classic.

What's your favourite film? I don't have much time for films nowadays. You've probably had everyone say Rocky, because it's a fighters movie. But I've got a REALLY soft spot for Shrek. Can't beat a good animation film.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? REAL MADRID!

Which is a 'socca' team in Spain, for all you Americans. I'm not at all into American 'Football'...I won't give you a run down of why, because we'll be here a while. Give me rugby over American 'Football' anyday.

What sports do you play? I'm a great soccer player. And by great, I mean hardly any of the other SJLers can play worth a dime. *laughs* Just explaning the offside rule is bad enough for most of them.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Being an actor would be kind of cool. T.V actor rather than movies, less pressure on you. A spot on I'm Alan Partirdge would do me just fine. AH-HA!!!

But I honestly can't see myself doing anything other than wrestling. It's my whole life right now.

It's fascinating how people incorporate their own lives into their characters'...

Aside from the fact that we're both 5'10"and black, we both like the Kings, and we both think that Molly Holly is hot, WC isn't patterned after my real life in any respect. There's no aspect of my life that is reflected in WC.

What is your real name? Matthew Charleston (interesting, huh?)

Where do you live? Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, as a farm boy. My folks had a harsh divorice, though, so I ended up relocating to Jacksonville, Florida. Currently I have a house in Gainesville.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Been married to Jordan for four years now, and she's four months pregnant with our second child. My son, Christian, is 18 months old.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? John Duran. We still joke about never being able to finish our feud in the SJL. When you work against a guy so much, you just appreciate his presence. Duran's a guy I can talk to about anything.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Triple H. No matter how much the internet fans hate him, he's the quintessential heel (in the WWE, anyway) and knows everything there is to know about psychology.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Don't catch the indies too much, but I've always been an AJ Styles fan.

What's your favourite match to watch? Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit, from Unforgiven 2002 and Royal Rumble 2003. Just amazing matches. You can't go wrong with those two.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Probably AC/DC.

What's your favourite album? If I said how I get most of my music, would I be arrested? *Laughs*

What's your favourite song? Stairway to Heaven.

What's your favourite film? Scarface.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Kansas City Chiefs, Royals, and the Columbus Blue Jackets.

What sports do you play? Played some hockey up in Iowa, and then soccer when I moved to Florida. That all stopped after high school, though.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Well, I got my degree in Communications at the University of Florida, so probably something in the broadcasting field. But, hell, we could live off of Jordan's lawyer salary, so why would I bother? *laughs*

Guest Suicide King

What is your real name? Brian Thomas Applewhite

Where do you live? Well, corporate stuff keeps me in my Chicago apartment for the most part. It's a nice place and I have no real complaints. For sentimental reasons I keep an apartment in San Antonio, where I was trained. When I find myself back Dayton way I generally just crash with my parents. Why so cheap you ask? Because it just doesn't feel right for me to spend money outside of Vegas. ;)

What's your marital status and do you have kids? Swinging single and childless as of yet. The life on the road is just too hectic for serious relationships. I really don't think I'll ever be able to settle down with someone who isn't in the business anyway.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Unsurprisingly, the old man "I need a walker to make it around the bases" Mark Stevens. He was one of my instructors back during my TWA days and I learned a lot from him, even if his in-ring style is boring and plodding. ;) Seriously though, one of the good things in this business is that you make a lot of friends. I could list them all, but it would take far too long.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? It's Shawn Michaels, but I feel like I should name someone else since it's almost unfair to ask me that. I mean, he is the reason I entered the business, he's the man who trained me, and he gave me my first show in TWA. So with all that said, I will instead say Chris Jericho. All three of us started with a more high-risk style that gradually morphed into a more sound strike-and-grapple offense.

Who's you favourite other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Assuming once again that I am banned from naming my fellow TWA wrestlers such as American Dragon or Spanky, I am going to have to say Christopher Daniels. I keep trying to get him signed to the SWF, but every damn time he has just signed another overseas tournament contract. I will persevere true believers. And as part of my confession, I will admit that there is one person no one would think I would like but I do. My guilty pleasure is "Doctor Death" Steve Williams.

What's your favorite match to watch? That would be simple. Steve Austin and Triple HHH's seminal classic Three Stages of Hell match. Simply fantastic in every way.

Who's your favorite Band or singer? Overall, I'm gonna have to name my band from that sweet and innocent time when I was a good guy. Strangler will approve of this one. Blue Oyster Cult, the coolest band ever with an umlaut in it.

What's your favorite album? "Blizzard of Ozz" by the one and only.

What's your favorite song? you know, I actually chose my entrance music for a reason. I'll take "Crazy Train" to block.

What's your favorite film? I'm gonna get grief over this; I just know it. Dead Poets' Society. Stop laughing.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Cincinnati all the way, kids. Bengals and Reds.

What sports do you play? God help me for being trite, but Poker. I was about a hair's breadth away from trying to get in that World Poker Tournament on the Travel Channel as I have become a reborn Texas Hold' Em fanatic. I generally prefer a more traditional five card draw, but I can flow with the best of them.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Unemployed. No, seriously. I didn't go to college. I instead drove down to San Antonio and enrolled as soon as I was out of high school. I would like to encourage everyone to go to college, because in retrospect I was a flaming idiot. Well, to be fair I love the business so much that I probably would be at some local fed somewhere setting up the ring if I couldn't compete.

What is your real name?

-Robert Jackson Frost

Where do you live?

-Currently in a private dojo outside of Tokyo, Japan

-Single, one daughter Elizabeth by the Bitch

-Arnold Scwarzenegger

-Fuck them

-Fuck them too

-old school NWA stuff, specifically from the late '80's where they had a nice mix of technical and power wrestling.

-Fuck Bjork. I like jazz, let's go with John Coltrane

-In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning by Frank Sinatra

-Blue Train by John Coltrane

-The Third Man

-The Memphis Eels, a Frost Brand Sponsored Triple A team associated with the Cincinnati Reds

What sports do you play?

-chess, billiards, boxing, weight lifting, jogging

-college professor

Well its time for Xero to make his apperance, that he's still kickin around somewhere.

What is your real name?

Steve Simon

Where do you live?

Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada

Single

Don Cherry

Ultimo Dragon

A.J. Styles

Ladder

Alice In Chains

The Who: Live At Leeds

London Calling: The Clash

Scarface

The English Premiership (Chelsea FC), NHL (Montreal Candiens)

What sports do you play?

Golf, Tennis, Soccer, Rugby

Probably a Bass player in a heavy metal band Probably using memorex though, or is it live? Or owner of a gym.

Guest ToddRoyal

What is your real name? Todd Richards

Where do you live? San Diego, California & Falmouth, Cape Cod, Mass.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Single, but in a committed relationship. No children.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Megan. Friends in the lockerroom come and go, she's the only one that's been there through everything.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Ric Flair, though the talent and intensity of Chris Benoit make him a close second.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Bryan Danielson is more talented at his age than anyone I've ever seen. Also Shinjiro Ohtani, because he's perfected the art of being a dick.

What's your favourite match to watch? The Entire Bret-Owen series. Survivor Series 93, WrestleMania X, Summerslam 94, Bret/Davey Vs. Anvil/Owen. The whole deal.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? AC/DC, Rage Against the Machine, Early Metallica

What's your favourite album? AC/DC- Back in Black

What's your favourite song? "Livewire", because it hypes me up for a match.

What's your favourite film? The Godfather, The Lord of the Rings

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? New York Yankees, LA Lakers. A Winner backs a winner.

What sports do you play? Amateur Wrestler, Baseball and Softball.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be Sportscaster/Wrestling announcer. Went to school for journalism, and would probably be involved in wrestling in some way, just because it's all I ever wanted to do.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What is your real name? Megan White

Where do you live? Falmouth, Cape Cod, Mass.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Single, but in a committed relationship. No childen.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Todd, because he brought me into this business, but any time a female valet is with the company, we form a quick bond.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler Chris Jericho, Molly Holly & Jazz

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan) Jushin Liger, Manami Toyota

What's your favourite match to watch? Super J Cup 1994, Rey Mysterio Jr Vs. Eddy Guerrerro- Halloween Havoc 97

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Elvis, the Beatles

What's your favourite album? The Beatles- The White Album

What's your favourite song? John Lennon- "Imagine"

What's your favourite film? Sleepless in Seattle, The Goonies

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Grew up in Mass and RI, so die-hard Sox fan, and a Bruins devotee as well.

What sports do you play? Tae-Kwon-Do since childhood, Softball.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be Nurse or Teacher.

What is your real name? Spike Jenkins. The wrestling world is full of gimmicks, so why not use my real name?

Where do you live? Hollywood, California.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Currently single, and sadly, no, there are no little Spike Jenkins running around.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? During my time in the SJL, I've met everyone, and gotten to know everyone very well. There isn't anyone I would say is a "best friend", but if I had to pick someone, it would be my mentor, Mak Francis. I respect that guy more then anyone I've met in the business. Work rate wise, he is light years ahead of everybody on the WF roster, minus a few here and there.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? Chris Jericho. No doubt about it.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? I'd have to say, AJ Styles, American Dragon, Chris Daniels, Low Ki, Jerry Lynn. I'm not big on Japan, so I don't really know what's going on over there.

What's your favourite match to watch? A lot of the WCW Cruiserweight matches from the mid-90's, when Jericho, Malenko, Rey Mysterio, and others were at their prime.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Represent my homies, The Kottonmouth Kings.

What's your favourite album? Michelle Branch "The Spirit Room"........joking. Ummm, at the moment, Shadows Falls "The Art of Balance".

What's your favourite song? I'm digging the new Static-X single.

What's your favourite film? Gigli.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? I was born a New Yorker, so Yankees all the way. Fuck the Marlins and FUCK SORIANO.

What sports do you play? Football, and baseball.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? Probably an English teacher, working on a book, or some movie scripts.

But wrestling is my life, and there is nothing I rather do.

What is your real name? Mike Van Siclen

Where do you live? Harrison, Illinois. I split rent with a hot chick and a fat guy and we broadcast it over the internet. You can find us at afattyahottieandawrestler.com.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? Not married, and I got some chick pregnant in freshman year of high school. I think she got an abortion.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? I hate these fuckers. I pretty much chill with my main man Nick Soapdish. He's pimped out.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? I hate the WWE, although I must give props to my main man Vinnie Mac.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? Jeff Jarrett's definitely breaking it down.

What's your favoourite match to watch? I find the match where David Arquette won the WCW title to be a work of art.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Electric Six, na-yatch.

What's your favourite album? "0304", Jewel.

What's your favourite song? "Intuition", Jewel. Truly a work of beauty.

What's your favourite film? Anything with Jason Lee. He said he'd hook me up with Joey Lauren Adams, but I guess that never panned out.

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? I'm a huge Brewers fan. And the Magic are always cool shit. SAVE DOC RIVERS.

What sports do you play? Hockey, basketball, baseball, swimming, etc. But nothing compares to wrestling.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? I'd be Vince McMahon and own a wrestling company. Bitch.

Guest TheAntipop

What is your real name? Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie (that's long for Mud)

Where do you live? In hotels and out of suitcases, for the most part.

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids? I used to have a long term relationship with a certain lady but, as often happens in our profession, mixing business with pleasure meant too much time together. Things went South, and I'm single for the time being (Mr. Applewhite won't return my calls). If I have any kids, no one has brought it to my attention yet (I was a massive slut in my indy days).

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Cirillo and I have known each other for years, although I retired before he signed here. When I was active I kept to myself most of the time, but Merc and I hung a bit (before he went nuts). Hire a crew to make a Mr. Galatea shoot video if you to know the rest.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler? Lance Storm, of course.

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)? La Parka.

What's your favoourite match to watch? Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit from WCW Mayhem, just because I was there.

Who's your favourite Band or singer? Guy Lombardo Bridge. A better collection of skill cannot be found.

What's your favourite album? Primus - Pork Soda

What's your favourite song? "This Guy's In Love With You" by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass (seriously)

What's your favourite film? The Big Lebowski

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support? Hockey - Canadiens, Football - Titans, Baseball - Red Sox because of a friend (I don't really follow it too much).

What sports do you play? I bowl as much as I can. It's a real passion for me.

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be? I can actually answer that question, being long retired and all. I went into real estate for a while, but that didn't pan out. After that I worked at a used car dealership. That sucked too, so I picked up my old guitar and decided to bring the world to its knees via rock and/or roll. GLB is the shit, if I do say so myself.