Character developing survey...

Guest Xstasy

Interesting survey, and a great idea!

------------------------------------------------------

What is your real name?

Phoenix Nightingale

Where do you live?

Washington DC

What's your marital satatus and do you have kids?

Single, and no kids

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe?

Probably the H-Ville Thugg (Damien McKinney)

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler?

Jimmy Snuka (if allowed)/ The Rock (if not)

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)?

Ron "The Truth" Killings

What's your favoourite match to watch?

Rock vs. HHH Judgement Day Ironman Match

Who's your favourite Band or singer?

Bob Marley

What's your favourite album?

Exodus

What's your favourite song?

The Perfect Drug by N.I.N.

What's your favourite film?

Braveheart

Which sporting teams/franchises do you support?

DC United, Brazil Soccer, Redskins

What sports do you play?

Soccer, Martial Arts, Football

and finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

Probably a professional soccer player or an action star

Fine...this is better than writing my match anyway...

The following answers are for The Hville Thugg, not Bastion:

What is your real name?

Damien McKinney

Where do you live?

Grew up in northwest Washington, DC...then moved to Hyattsville Maryland...recently purchased a spacious apartment hidden in Georgetown, a rather upscale part of DC.

You kidding me? Even though I done blown up and live in a phat crib, don't mean I got time to be marryin' deez bitches...and kids? HA! I ain't prepared to raise no shorty...I can't even cook my own food...that's why I get some ho to cook for me, then I smash it off, throw some change at her, and tell her to catch a cab.

Easy...Phoenix Nightengale, known to the world as Xstasy. He and I grew up in the DC area together, trained together, worked the DC Indy ranks together, and ran many a program in the SWF together. However, it is interesting to note that while we travel to shows together sometimes, there are frequent times when he won't ride with me because I insist on getting brain while driving...something about it being gross to watch another get head...I dunno what his problem is.

Old School Undertaker and/or Old School Kane; and perhaps Kurt Angle for once of today's stars

Who's you fafourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)?

Yeah, whatever...I don't follow that crap. Too many bitches and parties for me to have to figure out who is who. I let TV tell me, and sine them bitches ain't good enough to be on TV, then they ain't good enough for me to care about. Besides, I'm better than all them bitches anyway.

Jericho vs. Benoit, some PPV, I forget the name or the match stip; also, Undertaker vs. Mankind, for the sheer shock value of Foley taking the plunge.

Being a bit of a music freak, I'm not sure I have one. If I had to pick, it would be either A Tribe Called Quest, Fuel (I know, not very Thugg like, but if you tell anyone, I"ll kill you), or Notorious B.I.G.

Yo, this is hard dammit! Uhhh...How 'bout I just get my list on:

Midnight Maruarders - A Tribe Called Quest

Sunburn - Fuel

Kid A - Radiohead

Ready To Die - Biggie

Doggystyle - Snoop

Electric Relaxation - A Tribe Called Quest

Citizen Kane - greatest 3 hours ever...y'all mutha fuckas besta go watch it.

Yo...that's easy...I've bled burgandy and gold since da day I was born....and I will till the day I die. Washington Redskins fo' life mutha fucka! And while I'm at it...FUCK THE DALLAS COWBOYS! HATE THEM FUCKERS! I HOPE THEIR TEAM BUS BLOWS UP! Oh, and I also get down wit da Maryland Terps bball, Wizards, and Florida Gators football.

What sports do you play?

Yo, at 7'2", what sport you think I play? Track? Swimming? Of course...I play basketball...and I can whip any of your asses too. And back in the day, when I wasn't a huge beast wreckin' all y'alls shit..you know, when I was like 5'11" or so, I played football pretty well too.

Yo, I'd be playin' ball fo' The Wizards...and if fo' some reason, I shunk down to say, 5'11", I'd play Cornerback for the Washington Redskins! Fo' shizzle.

Da "and what! Bitch!" H

The following answers are for The Hville Thugg, not Bastion:

But we here at SWF Confidential did get an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Bastion...

What is your real name?

Ummm... Mr Bastion... What is your real name?

OK let's give that a miss. Where do you live.

*grunts*

OK... you don't like that... how about... what are you doing?

*lifts up interviewer*

WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN?!?!

*hits the interviewer with THE THIRD OFFENSE*

::Interview Terminated::

What is your real name?

Michael Andrew Craven.

Where do you live?

Though I was born in Los Angeles and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan for most of my childhood, I now live in Clearwater Florida, the location of my "gigantic mansion". It's on the shoreline facing out into the Gulf, and it's a beautiful place.

What's your marital status and do you have kids?

I'm happily married to my wife and college sweetheart Amy, and we've got a daughter Holly, who is now just under a year old. She's the best Christmas present I've ever gotten. :)

God, I've got too many to list. But my top five, in no order: King, Insane Luchador, Chris Raynor, Mark Stevens (screw kayfabe ;)), and last but not least, Tom Flesher. Of course, there's Justice and Rule, Erek Taylor, Pete, Chris Wilson, Eddie Mac, Strangler, Thugg... the list goes on and on.

Who's your favourite WWE Wrestler

Chris Jericho. I've had the pleasure of meeting him a few times, and he's an awesome guy. He's got a lot of talent, and I hope he gets another run with the title soon.

Who's you favourite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)

Chris Daniels. This guy is awesome, and I think he may be one of the keys to getting TNA into the big-time wrestling picture alongside WWE.

What's your favourite match to watch?

The Benoit/Jericho ladder match from the Royal Rumble a few years back. The things they did in that match with the ladder were flat out nuts and took the ladder match genre to a new level.

I have several: Metallica, U2, Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, The Clash, and Queen. I do have one lest favourite band, though, and that honor goes to Limp Bizkit. Fred Durst is an annoying asshole.

Man, that's a tough question... hmmm... so many to pick from, but I'm going to go with U2's "The Joshua Tree", quite possibly the best album ever. I know the lyrics to the whole album, and I sing along whenever I hear a song from that album.

Definitely my warm-up song, Marylin Manson's "The Beautiful People". I just love the rhythm of that song, and it was pretty cool to hear it on Smackdown for a while. It was also the song I was listening to when I came up with the idea for my original gimmick of "The Nightmare" Michael Craven. But Ra's "Do You Call My Name" might be upsetting that soon, because I've now been warming up to that song as well. I'll just have to see.

Akira. Dear God, I'm am such an anime nut, and I loved this movie from beginning to end. I've got it in it's own special place on my DVD shelf, and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to see how awesome an anime movie can be.

I'm a die-hard Seattle Mariners fan, and I'm also a fan of the Calgary Flames, Dallas Mavericks, and my hometown Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And of course, since I was brought up in the Great White North, can't go without talkin' about my CFL team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

What sports do you play?

I was Saskatchewan's Wrestler of the Year twice back in high school, so I definitely can still amateur wrestle. Other than that, I'm up for a good game of basketball or hockey anytime, because playing hockey is all they do up in Canada, don't they? :P

I've got a degree in psychology from Iowa State, so I'd probably be a psychologist. Damn my dad for getting me hooked on the business *wink*

What is your real name?

Markus Adam Cirillo.

Where do you live?

Due to my commitments with the SWF, I currently live in a decent size house in Anchorage, Alaska. I like it because it's cold most of the time. But don't think I'm a fuckin' yank, I'm an aussie true blue and have a house back at home in Adelaide, Australia.

Kids!? Ahahahahahaha! I'm fucking twenty-three! I ain't married, but I'm in a relationship with Jessica. Jjjeeeessssssssuuussssss, she's good.

Christ, you're joking right!? I can't put one person down, it ranges from a lot of people. I've known guys like Galatea, Jay-Dee and ELM for fuckin' years. Dante Lucretia will always be a close mate, especially now since we've moved past our blues in the past. In the SJL and SWF, I've developed good mateship with plenty of guys. Terrence Bailey is a standout, a fellow aussie bloke, and you've got Zenon, Robby Scott, the BLACK FUCKING ANGEL and the lesbian queen.

CHRIS FUCKING BENOIT! Now HE is a wrestler. Besides him, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Tajiri and Eddie Guerrero also receive high praise from the Antichrist Superstar.

Who's you favourite other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)?

Australian wrestler, Christopher Basso, he was the man who trained me to be the SICK, HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER that I am. Japan, probably Great Sasuke or TAKA. US Indies... ooooooooh, Mikey Whipwreck, Super Crazy, plenty of ECW guys, and Trent Acid.

...hm. Tom Flesher matches I enjoy if only for the excellent storytelling, but other than that, I quite like watching Dace Night matches. A specific match though would be an ECW match way back in 2000 at Guilty As Charged, Super Crazy/Tajiri vs Little Guido/Jerry Lynn. Fuckin' great match that has everything.

SOILWORK!!!

NATURAL BORN CHAOS!!!

NATURAL BORN CHAOS!!!

The Lord Of The Rings series and The Crow.

Adelaide Crows (AFL), Adelaide 36ers (NBL), Dallas Mavericks (NBA), other than that, bleh.

What sports do you play?

I occasionally get out to play basketball or cricket, but I'm usually too busy smoking bongs with Jay-Dee.

And finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

A prostitute.

What is your real name?

Oooh, there's a good question, since even my fake real name is rarely, if ever uttered. All the guys backstage know me as CIA, unless we're real close, but the real name is Andrew Kincade. I don't suppose it'll ever mean much, really.

Where do you live?

Most of the year? Motel 6, doing indy shows and the occasional SWF dark match. I still don't spring for the expensive hotels. Officially, title deed and all, I live in my real, non-kayfabed hometown of Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Good city for a wrestling fan, with Toronto, Detroit, and New York all fairly close for road trips. Plus, they say home is where the heart is, and I love the hell out of that place.

No way. Too young, too unattached, too... well, too unsociable. Hey, I put that mask on, and I'm everybody's best friend in the whole wide world, but the real me doesn't always jump into conversations. Besides, I'm younger than I even say, once again Kayfabing something as a wrestler to help my Character's story along. Considering I'm lying to make myself 24, that puts me at a pretty good success/age ratio. I hope to have kids, yeah, but there's time for everything. I gotta come back and win the world title first, right?

Easy question. Everybody. Everybody cause the whole locker room has always been the absolute best group of guys (And gals, right Annie?) to work with in the whole world. If you want names, though, I'll give a couple. Eddie Mac ALWAYS helped me, from the moment I arrived. Z makes me remember just what it's like to be around a true blue Canadian, and he's an awesome guy. Flesher is, indeed, the man, and has been responsible not for coming up with my greatest moments on camera, cause the egotist in me still has to claim those for himself, but for getting me to really go all out with them, making them just right. Then there's... hell, too many to name. Give me a half hour, I'll cover everyone, but just one more. Mak Francis. He is my best friend in the world, there's noone I'd ever prefer to work a match with, and me and him just match so perfectly. Plus, I like to keep someone around who's just a LITTLE less of a wrestler than me, so I can feel god about my talent. (Just kidding, Mak!)

Foley. Mick Foley. I mean, the Hart Brothers, Michaels, Jericho, Benoit, Flair, these guys RULE that ring, Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold, those guys made the characters, and the memories, that we will never forget. But Noone gave like Foley, noone made people feel joy like Foley, and let's face it, Foley IS good. With two O's or one. I hope there'll be more like him, but I don't hope TOO much. He was definitely one of a kind, and an inspiration. If you mean Current only, thenI have to say Angle. No explanation necesarry.

Who's you favourite other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)?

Scott Levy (Raven), if you include former WWEers. If not, I'm gonna have to say Glenn Gilberti, or maybe Super Crazy. What can I say, I love wrestling when it's just that tiny bit over the top. Yeah, talent's good, but you gotta be able to make the fans feel it, and even if they hate you, help them have a good time. THat's what we're here for.

Mak Francis v. Thor v. CIA, steel cage, SJL world title. Nah, I'm just kidding. That may be my favorite match with ME in it, but my favorit ematch of all time to watch would have to be... either the previously mentioned Benoit Jericho ladder match, Foley vs Triple H, hell in a cell, or whatever the main event of the newest show is. There's matches that have inspired me, deeply, and will always resonate in my mind, but there's nothing quite as entertaining as brand new wrestling action, two, or three, or four guys going at it in a match that is RIGHT NOW, and will never be reproduced quite the same way. Respect the things that entertained you, and use that to entertain everyone else, I say.

Oooh, boy. Name a Canadian band, and get called a country whore, or name an american one, and get called a deserter? Well, it doesn't matter, anyway, cause it's a perfectly even toss up between the Red Hot Chil Peppers and Barenaked Ladies. There've been bands that have produced single songs I love more, but never groups that have made better histories of music. To me, at least.

I was never a big music listener, and a lot of my stuff is single songs off the radio, an old tape, whatever. I'm gonna say Stunt by BNL, but man, there's a million I'm sure I'd say just as much about if I knew the NAMES of the albums.

This one changes daily. Longest hanger on and most frequent returnee to this category has got to be Love Rollercoaster (Seriously.) But I'm officially, fo rnow at least, going to say steppin' thru by the Swollen Members. Who I would gladly use for theme music if they didn't insist on saying their band's name a hundred times per song.

In what Genre? Okay, single pick, that's all I get? Fine. Wayne's World. Defining movie of a generation of ideas. More importantly, of MY generation's ideas.

Well, for Hockey, I support the Wings, just across the river, the leafs, and the Canadian Olympic Hockey teams. Both of. And hey, as for other sports, sorry, I may like you, but you ain't hockey.

What sports do you play?

Stereotypically, I play hockey, as a defensemen, and sometimes enforcer, Curling (Yeah, I know.), the occasional game of basketball or football, and any game originally intended for a playground during recess. With kids, it makes them happy. With adults, it reminds us of things we forgot, and makes us wonder why we forgot them.

And finally... if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

Bored out of my mind.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

So how would your wrestler answer these quetions

Kind of him speaking out of kayfabe...

What is your real name?

Jamie Drazon

Where do you live?

I uh... heh... haven't really been staying in a place long enough to settle with a permanent residence. Most of my family is in Vancouver, however I basically live through the hotels.

I go get myself a girl every now and then... I don't want a little bastard at the moment... maybe in the future.

Who's your best friend outside of kayfabe? Awe shit... I've been around too long. Most of my good friends are gone. Suicide King still kicks it, I've found myself not minding TBS or Flesher... when they're not talking about how I should take the next job. I like to share a spliff with Crowe... That fucking pussy can't take a bong hoot, he hacks his lungs out in quarter toke. It's funny seeing da Chinese-eyed fucking bird though, dat's da shit.

At the moment I'd say Benoit, although RVD, The Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin all receive honorable mention.

Shamrock's work is always fun to watch... I've found myself not minding Kawada.

Hell in a Cell....Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker

Eminem, Marilyn Manson, Sublime, Bob Marley

The Doors

This is the end

Pulp Fiction, Snatch, Face/Off, Fight Club

Hockey

What sports do you play?

Hockey

probably competing in the combat arts

I like to share a spliff with Crowe... That fucking pussy can't take a bong hoot, he hacks his lungs out in quarter toke.

I'll fucking own you, bitch. Bong competition, very soon.

What is your real name?

Robert Gilbert

Where do you live?

Chappaqua, New York

Kennebuckport, Maine

Paradise Valley, Arizona

Single, no kids

His name is Frank Keith. Damned funny guy too.

Shawn Michaels, Ted Dibiase, Randy Savage

Who's your favorite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)

Shocker

What's your favorite match to watch?

Hijo del Santo/Octagon v. LGL

Bruce Springsteen

What's your favorite album?

No clue

What's your favorite song?

No idea

What's your favorite film?

The Butterfly Effect

The New York Yankees

What sports do you play?

Tennis, Soccer

if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

Master and Ruler of the World

What is your real name?

Michael Stephens. No, I'm not related to Grand Slam, it's spelt differently.

Where do you live?

At the moment... in motels. I haven't really had the time to find anywhere to live over here yet.

I'm 21, for Christ's sake. Yes, the relationship with Jet IS legit and has been going on for slightly longer than it has been on-screen, but we still haven't been together long. And both of us would rather DIE than have kids. EVER.

Hah, I don't have any friends IN kayfabe! Well, Dace and Aecas are cool, it's fun to hang out with them - and Card, since we know all the same places and stuff although Nottingham's changed since he was last there. Nathaniel Kibagami is a cool guy as well, and I feel well honoured to have (probably) retired him.

Jericho, overall - great worker in the ring and on the mic. Yes, I ripped my mispronouncing of others' names from him. As Card would say; deal with it.

Probably has to be AJ Styles for workrate and ability, but Raven is Lord God of Charisma.

Anything that doesn't involve Hulk Hogan.

Newcastle's finest - The Wildhearts.

'Twisted By Design' by Strung Out.

Now THAT'S a tricky one. I'm going to go with 'Hate The World Day' by the Wildhearts.

Sheesh... I'll say Fight Club.

Notts Forest all the way! Yeah, that's 'soccer'.

What sports do you play?

Soccer, or football to the rest of the world. I play a mean right wing and can pass brilliant, but my tackling's shite... ironic, considering I actually USE a soccer tackle in the ring...

Considerably less famous.

Notts Forest all the way! Yeah, that's 'soccer'.

Ooooh criminal mistake. Nottingham Forest. Notts County. let's not mistake Toxxic for a Maggies fan.

E I E I E I O Up the football league we go... when we get promoted this is what we'll sing... We are Forest! We are Forest! Kinnear is our King!

I'd like to point out that I don't ACTUALLY support Forest, cos I'm not originall from Nottingham. But Toxxic is, so he would.

I tend to watch with mild despair as Ipswich fail to achieve promotion... again.

Guest Tonights Highlite

What is your real name?

Ryan Montgomery.

Where do you live?

Originally from Oakland, California. A.k.a Fort Bragg, but we moved around some. Now I reside in Lancaster, PA.

Out of Kayfabe, I have a loving wife and 13 year old daughter. In Kayfabe, well, we'll see what the bookers come up with.

Sadly, I've just joined the roster and I don't know many of the boys yet. They seem like a nice enough bunch of guys.

I'm going to suprise everyone here. I've got one. Randy Orton. The young guy can sell like nobodies business and when he's on, he can work very solid matches. I was watching the Evolution (Orton/Batista/with Flair on occasion) versus Jericho, Edge, Benoit series, with my little girl and she really got into them. But then again, I think she may be crushing on Orton... and that's no good. It means she's growing up and these boy are starting to notice. Just last month, I had to grab some little snot by the collar and drag him off my daughter on MY couch. Apparently he didn't know that's not the proper thing to do, with my daughter. And my wife thinks I'm overreacting, but I digress. You don't want to here about that.

Who's your favorite Other wrestler (US Indies or Japan)

This guy named Sonjay Dutt. One of the crispest High-flyers I've seen on the Indies in a while. His smile is infectious.

What's your favorite match to watch?

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker Hell in a Cell. And on aside, somebody showed me a copy of these kids Paul London and Spanky in ROH. I found out that they went to HBK's school and gave it a shot. Blew me away.

Prince, the man brought the funk~!

What's your favorite album?

None that I can think of, off the top of my head.

What's your favorite song?

Right now, anything by Kanye West. My best friend, who is also the son of an army officer, is very into hip-hop songs. He doesn't like me to call it "rap". Apparently, I'm not down or soul-ful enough. I'd say I'm plenty down.

What's your favorite film?

Field of Dreams. I never had a great relationship with my father, so this movie hits home. That's why I try to be so close to my daughter.

I've got no favorite team. I just love watching sports. I do have a thing for Philadelphia teams, as I spent seven years there and met my best friend and my wife there, while my dad was at the base.

What sports do you play?

Football. Basketball. The normal stuff you can do with friends. When I was young I was in a ton of martial arts (Karate) tournaments. Later in life I read Bruce Lee's book on Jeet Kun Do. You gotta' be like water...

if you weren't a wrestler what WOULD you be?

I'd might be in the army and my kid would be an army brat just like I was. I would've tried my hardest to have done something else maybe, but I doubt I would have avoided the army.