TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

New Va'aiga DVD

vaaigadvd.jpg

TWO DISC SET!

Includes...

Early unrelased matches

Maori Warrior vs Steven Graham (Va'aiga's debut!)

Maori Warrior vs Judo Miura

Rob Williams/Chris Card/Va'aiga vs Judo Mirua/Shin'ichi Gotoh/Takeshi Go

The Haka Boyz vs Rob Williams/Chris Card

GFWA Era

The Haka Boyz vs T2SF

The Haka Boyz vs The Devilz Darkside

The Haka Boyz vs The Gatekeepers

Va'iga vs Hellsbane (Shark Tank Match)

Va'iga vs Chaos (GFWA Extreme Title)

Va'iga vs Livewire Sean Casey (GFWA Extreme Title)

Va'iga vs Awesome Adam King

SJL Era

Va'aiga vs Spike Jenkins

Va'aiga vs Spike Jenkins (No-DQ)

Va'aiga vs Manson

Va'aiga vs Tryst (Ladder)

Va'aiga vs Crow (Chairshot Deathmatch, SJL Title)

Va'aiga vs Crow (No Escape Cage Match, SJL Title)

SWF Era

Va'aiga vs Jay Dawg (Falls count anywhere)

Va'aiga vs CIA (Falls count anywhere, SWF HCG Title)

Va'aiga/Dace Night vs Justice and Rule (SWF Tag Titles)

Va'aiga/Dace Night/The Boston Strangler vs Tom Flesher/Double Jeapordy

Va'aiga vs Bastion

Va'aiga vs Danny Williams

and for all of you.. here's the preview...

The scene fades back into the Joe Louis Arena, and all the lights in the building cut out at once. Complete blackness is seen all around, until a crack of thunder startles everyone. White and Silver lights flash across the massive G-Tron, with thunder striking along with the sequence of the streaks. Finally, a massive wall of pyro erupts from the entrance way alongside the loudest boom of thunder. When the smoke clears, the word "Aegis" has faded onto the G-Tron, and the fans explode at the mention of the GFWA super-stable. "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica hits, and the fans erupt again, as the man known as Thorn walks out onto the ramp. Thorn is again wearing the business suit, and after playing for his fans a while, he pulls the microphone from the back pocket. He calls for silence, and gets some from the jampacked crowd.

Thorn: G-F-W-A... are you ready to get EXTREME?!?!?!?!

The fans respond with a resounding "HELL YEAH!!!" followed by cheers. Thorn smiles and nods at the response.

Thorn: That's what I thought... That's what I thought. First off, I have a few things to say to the man known as... Chaos.

The fans let out a large chorus of boo's at the mention of Chaos's name.

Boggs: Chaos isn't all that liked here in Detroit, King...

Royce: You're telling me!!

Thorn: I feel the same way as you fans. The little bastard broke up one of the best Extreme matches this fed has seen in a while. Chaos, I CAN punish you through my position, but I'm going to LET you walk away this time. You stay out of my business, and leave my wrestlers alone when hey're in the middle of a match!!! Oh, and you might wanna think twice before laying your hands on me again.... Accidents can and DO happen when your as powerful as I can be, my friend... Now, ONTO TONIGHT!!!

The fans cheer for the coming Extreme Title match.

Thorn: I'm sure the damn snooping camera's of the GFWA saw me exiting the basement just a little while ago. And I'm also pretty sure that everyone able to hear anything just heard Casey and Va'iga getting called down to the basement. There's a reason for that, people... in the spirit of Halloween, we're going to have ourselves and old fashioned BOILER ROOM BRAWL!!!!

The fans pop again at the announcement of the stipualtion.

Royce: A BOILER ROOM BRAWL?!?! RIGHT HERE TONIGHT!!!!

Boggs: THIS IS AMAZING KING!!!! CASEY AND VA'IGA IN THE BOILER ROOM OF THE JOE LOUIS ARENA!!!

The fans continue to cheer, as the G-Tron shows up with a split screen of both wrestlers, one at the East entrance, the other at the West entrance. Both Va'iga and Casey look at the screen, as Thorn faces them, and starts the match.

Thorn: There's a door all the way in the back end of the boiler room. Make it out that door and to the outside of the arena and you will be THE GFWA EXTREME CHAMPION!!!! Any questions?!?!

Both wrestlers shake their heads, ready to plunge into the doors.

Thorn: THEN WAHT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! GET GOING!!!

Casey and Va'iga jump down the steps at the same time, as Thorn still stands in the ring. The G-Tron shot cuts out till they find each other, but is black for now.

Thorn: See... what they don't know is... I've set up the Basement Haunted-house style.... so tonight... it's not only a Boiler Room Brawl... it's a CHAMBER OF HORRORS MATCH!!!!

Thorn slams down the mic to the fans approval, as the shot comes back. Thorn walks into the locker room, as we see both men entering seperate parts of the Arena's massive boiler room. The camera first focuses on each man seperately, as they walk into the hallway's leading into the depths of the Boiler room. Va'iga is shwon walking down, running his hands along the walls of fake spider webbing with a look of contempt. From a few feet in front of him, a blazing strobe light sets off, nearly blinding him. He lets out a loud swear rubbing his eyes, when from the sides, a smoke machine blasts him with a pillar of smoke. After coughing for a while and some more swearing. Va'iga goes postal. He tears all the decoration down from the wall in 2 or 3 tears, he puts his boot through the strobe light, and then throws the smoke machine against the wall. When everythign is done, the hallway lokos normal, but the floor has rubble of Halloween decoration. Va'ga starightens himself out, before a halloween style music can be heard far away. He heads off in the direction of the music.

Boggs: Hey, King?

Royce: Yeah, Randy?

Boggs: Remind to NEVER bring my kids trick or treating to Va'iga's house, ok??

Royce: Good idea...

The shot switches over to Casey as Va'iga moves on, and Casey's is decorated much the same way. There are the spider webs, but instead of strobe lights or smoke machines, there are witches and ghosts strung from the ceiling. Casey, obviously liking the idea, runs his hands along the webbing, and laughs. He looks up at the witches and moves on, when all of a sudden, five spiders drop from the ceiling right in his face. Casey jumps a little bit, then realizes they're fake spiders. He picks up the one on the end a few feet into the air, then let's it go. It swings back and knocks all the other ones, causing the one on the oposite end to jump, it falls back, and they keep going in that same cycle. Casey starts to laugh at this, as does some of the audience.

Royce: Hahaha... well at least one of them likes the holiday.

Casey hears the music soon too, and moves on .

Boggs: So King, what do you think of Thorn's cahmber of "horrors"??

Royce: It looks like a cheap haunted house. What a joke...

Boggs: Well Thorn was always a prankster.

The camera switches back to Va'iga, as he enters a huge room. Inside this room is deep "black light" lighting, with several pieces of equipment in it. There are spiderwebs from the ceiling, a lab table complete with lab instruments and bubbling formulas, and a dozen other pieces of equipment meant to make this area look like a mad scientists laboratory. It is successful at that task.

Royce: So much for cheap...

In the middle of the room is a stool with a tape player on it, putting out the wierd halloween music. Va'iga walks over and picks the machine up, taking a look at it. From behind, on the other side of the room, Casey runs behind Va'iga and clubs him across the neck. Va'iga goes down to his knees, and Casey keeps pounding on his neck and back. Casey bends down to try and pick him up, when Va'iga swings upward with the tape deck still in his hands. It connects squarely with Casey's forehead, and shatters upon ipact. Pieces of the player fly everywhere, as Casey goes down in a heap, bleeding from a huge gash in his forehead. Va'iga lifts the man to his knees, then rams him head first into that solid Lab Table, making the gash even worse. A few of the bottle topple over on the table from the force of the shot, and Casey stays on the floor.

Boggs: Va'iga is taking all frustrations out onto Casey!! We're less than 5 minutes into the match, and Casey is already bleeding badly!!!

Va'iga takesa a breather for a second, then grabs Casey by the neck. He picks the man up and tries to lay a punch into his hurt forehead. Casey somehow gets his hand up to block the shot, and come back with one of his own. Two more times of this, and Casey hits a haymaker punch that sends Va'iga to his knees. While the man is down, Casey grabs the stool the tape player was sitting on. In one swift motion, the stool is brought down and broken across Va'iga's back. The wooden pieces fly everywhere, as Va'iga goes down holding his back. Casey wastes no time in pciking Va'iga up by the shoulders.

Royce: Well, Casey was able to gain back the upper hand here, Randy. Let's see what they try to break next!!

Casey has Va'iga by the shoulders, backs him up a few feet, then runs him forward and slides him onto the top of the table. All the glass bottles and metal equipment fall on top of him, and all the glass shatters upon impact with him. Va'iga is now bleeding from all the cuts over his body, and he slowly rolls over onto his back. Casey reaches onto the table, and turns a knob. A spurt of gas is heard, and we a tube leading from the table.

Boggs: Why did Casey just turn on the gas???

Royce: And what the hell is that in Casey's hands?!?!

The tube leads all the way to an apparatus in Casey's hand... a Bunsen Burner. The gas is turned on full power, and Casey has the ignitor in his hands. Casey walks the few feet over to Va'iga, and lays the Bunsen Burner in between his legs.

Boggs: Oh my lord.... don't tell me he's going to do this....

Royce: Were those chemicals flammable?!?!

Boggs: I wouldn't doubt it King!!!!!

Casey sets the burner up on the stunned Va'iga, drops the ignitor near the end of it, and within seconds, Va'iga's crotch and upper legs are on fire.

Boggs: JESUS GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO FAR!!!!!!!! CASEY IS TRYING TO DESTROY VA'IGA'S ENTIRE FAMILY BLOODLINE!!!!

Royce: SOMEONE GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER DOWN THERE!!!!!!

The fans erupt in chants of "Holy Sh*t!!" and "Oh My God!!" Casey is celebrating and taunting, as Va'iga rolls off the table and onto the concrete. He rolls on the floor trying to put the fire out, and letting out screams of pain.

Royce: Va'iga is going through the worst pain in the HISTORY OF THE GFWA!!!!

The fire is finally put out, and his crotch smolders as he still cries out in pain. Casey looks along the back wall, tearing down the decorations, and finds what he was looking for... the door out of the room. the fans cheer at the sight of the exit, and Casey wraps his hand around the doorknob.

Boggs: This is it!! Casey's going to be the new Extreme Champion!!!!! ALL HE HAS TO DO IS OPEN THAT DOOR!!!

Casey twists the knob, and pushes... to see a graveyard. he walks through and finds he is actually in the bottom level loading docs of the Joe Louis Arena. Off the 8 foot ceent ledge, lies a graveyard scene complete with open graves, tombstones, and coffins.

Royce: NO!! Casey has NOT won!!! Ther loading docks are a connection of the Boiler Room Randy!!!

Boggs: And there's the door Casey needs!! All the way in the back across that graveyard scene!!

Casey stands there in the doorway, looking around at the scene. Suddenly, from behind, Va'iga is back up and he delivers a running double elbow to the back of Casey's head. Casey stumbles forward and is sent flipping head over heels off that ledge, hard to the graveyard ground below.

Boggs: Va'iga has returned from the dead!!!!

Royce: Yeah, but I still feel sorry for the poor bastard... his crotch is still smoking!!!

Va'iga drops the gourn gingerly, and climbs off the ledge lightly. He is wobbling from the fire earlier, but has somehow regained his direction. All the air has been knocked out of Casey, and Va'iga takes advantage of this by picking him up. He grabs Casey's wrist, extends the arm, then swings Casey forward with an Irish Whip. Casey runs, and slams back first into a coffin leaning against the back wall. The force of the whip sends Casey wobbling forward and the coffin falling to the floor. Casey stumbles forward right into Va'iga's waiting arms. Va'iga uses the momentum to pick Casey up with both arms, lift him over his head, and then slam him hard, military press style into the nearby open grave. Dirt flies into the air, as Casey body lands with a sickening thump at the bottom of the grave. The fans begin to cheer again, as the camera looks out over the grave, and sees Casey crumpled up in the grave.

Boggs: Casey is hurt inside of that Grave king!!!

Royce: Thorn is one sadistic bastard to put these two psychos in this kind of match!!!

Vai'ga tears the tombstone from the grave, and tosses it on top of Casey's stomach. The air again rushes from Casey's lungs, and Va'iga sets himself at the edge of the grave. With one huge leap, Va'iga jumps down into the grave, and shatter the tombstone on top of Casey's gut with a powerful Double foot stomp, ala Tajiri. The fans again begin to chant "Holy Sh*T!!" as Casey lays broken inside the grave.

Royce: THESE TWO MEN ARE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!!!!

Boggs: BOTH MEN ARE BATTERED, BROKEN, AND BLEEDING!!! SOMEONE IS GOING HAVE TO STOP THIS MATCH!!!

Va'iga is up first, and starts to climb out of the grave. He is severly limping now, as a result of the matches tolls. He jumps all the way out of the grave, and looks down at the broken Casey. He wipes his brow, and throws his sweat on the man. With a sigh of relief, he walks toward the back door leading to an extreme title victory. He has his hand around the knob and is about to turn, when something to the side catches his eye, and a lightbulb goes off in his head.

Boggs: What the hell is he waiting for?!?! He could still be the Extreme Champion if he turns that knob!!!

After a second of looking, he removes his hand from the doorknob.

Royce: NO!!! YOU DAMN IDIOT!!! Don't go back into the match!!!

Va'iga walks away from the door, and the camera shifts to see what the man is looking at... The coffin knocked over earlier. Va'iga grabs the end handle of the coffing, and startes dragging the heavy wooden case towards the open grave.

Boggs: I think Va'iga wants a little revenge for the crotch fire, King!!!

Royce: What's he going to do though?!?! He could be winning the title right now!!!

Vai'ga bends down and grabs Casey's limp arm. With a mighty tug, Casey is pulled from the grave, and dragged limp onto the ground. Va'iga grabs Casey's head, lifts him up, and prepares him for a suplex into the open coffin.

Royce: Oh no, he's going to suplex Casey into that coffing and make sure he's done!!

Boggs: The lid is open, lets see what happens!!!

Va'iga gives a grunt of strength, and lifts Casey high into the air. This is where the counter happens. Casey gains his bearings somehow, rolls out from the suplex, and lands on his feet. In a split second, the arm hooking Casey is stuck between Va'iga's legs, and is caught in a writslock. With another head and arm lock, Casey lifts Va'iga into the air, And then down hard on the back of his head, hitting his Patented T-bone Exploder into the open coffin. The fans erupt at the sight and begin to chant Casey's name.

Boggs: OH MY GOD!!!! THAT'S THE INNOVATION!!!! CASEY'S INNOVATION HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER VICTIM HERE TONIGHT!!!!

Royce: The most devastating suprise manuever in the history of wrestling has shown up once again, and Va'iga is out cold!!!

The fans continue to chant, as Casey slams the lid on the coffin. He looks over at the loading dock ledge, and smiles. He runs for it, and in a leap and a climb is up to the top of the 8-foot ledge.

Royce: Oh, DO NOT TELL ME he's gonna do what I think he is!!!

Boggs: Casey is eight feet in the air, and Va'iga is 12 feet across the graveyard!!! Can he possibly hit this!!!

Casey signals for the end, and then leaps high into the air. Travelling nearly the entire distance of the graveyard from the ledge, he delivers his sitilating "Shockwave" Guillatine Leg drop to Va'iga inside that closed coffin. The fans explode out of their seats with chants of "Live~Wire!!", "Oh My God!!! and "HOLY SH*T!!" Casey rolls off the coffin, and we see the top of it, where Va'iga's head is, has been dented in at least a foot. When Casey rolls off, the coffin tips on it's side, and out spills Va'iga, with a broken nose, and bleeding from all over his face. The man is now completely unconsious and may have a consussion... or four.

Boggs: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! SEAN CASEY HAS JUST DECIMATED THE ENTIRE FACE OF VA'IGA!!!!

Royce: THIS MATCH IS OVER NOW!! CASEY IS HEADING FOR THE DOOR!!!

Casey is indeed limping hard towards the backdoor. He wraps his hand around the doorknob, and then looks back at Va'iga.

Boggs: WHAT THE HELL?!?! Casey is about to do the same thing as Va'iga did!!!

Instead of going back though, Casey just looks back at Va'iga, and flips him off. The fans erupt, as Casey opens the door out of the boiler room, and walks through it. The bell rings, and a referee there raises his hand in victory.

Royce: WE HAVE A NEW GFWA EXTREME CHAMPION!!!!

Boggs: IT IS THE "LIVE~WIRE" SEAN CASEY!!!! SEAN CASEY IS YOUR EXTREME CHAMPION!!!!

Casey is bent over, trying to get some air, when Thorn walks in from off-screen. He is holding the exrteme title in his hands. Casey looks up, and sees Thorn there. Casey looks up at the man curiously. After a few moments of tension, Thorn looks at the belt, and extends it into Casey's hands. Casey takes the belt from the man, and stands up with the help of the referee. Casey takes in the sight of the belt in his hands, and Thorn extends his hand. The two shake hands, and the shot goes back to the commentators as the fans erupt yet again.

Boggs: Casey has earned the approval of the Extreme Director Thorn!!!

Royce: He has also earned the Extreme Title in the most brutal match we've seen here in GFWA for a long time!!!

Boggs: Va'iga may have lost the match, but I have no reason to believe that he is out of the Extreme Title picture!! Thorn has to have a huge amount of respect for both of these men!!

Royce: I can't believe this!!