TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ligerbomb03

Greatest Promo Ever

Guest ligerbomb03

August 13, 2001 at the All-State Arena, Chicago; it's Monday night Raw, last one before Summerslam.

Stephanie is currently owner of ECW. She makes her entrance with Rhyno, who accompanies her to ringside as a representative of The Alliance (between WCW and ECW). Rhyno is scheduled to meet Chris Jericho at Summerslam.

Stephanie: "IIII feeel good! You know what, actually, I don't feel good. I feel greeeat!" Stephanie looks to be in a good mood; actually, in a GREAT mood. "After the way you, Rhyno, gored Chris Jericho...right through the video wall and destroyed the Smackdown set last Thursday night." She nodds her head in approval at her statement as the crowd is buzzing. "Y'know, I must have watched the footage, like, a million times this weekend- but I can't get enough of it. Let's go to the footage one more time!"

The Titantron screen shows Jericho standing before the Smackdown entrance ramp with Rhyno charging full steam and gores our Role Model through the video wall. It looks like a very brutal impact that completely lifts Jericho off his feet. Both wrestlers crash through the video screen in dramatic fashion and look to be in serious pain when their bodies hit the floor. It is replayed in quick succession three times in a row, with Steph lending her commentary to each replay of the gore: "WHAM...Oooooh....WOW!!!"

Stephanie is clearly having a field day here, delighting in the hurt put on Y2J. She turns to Rhyno, "Rhyno, that is just absolutely fantastic; but you know Rhyno...." Stephanie pauses here for a moment and reacts with disbelief at the audacity of the crowd as "Y2J" chants build; then her eyes narrow in derisive acknowledgment of the Jerichoholics out there...and her attitude toward them seems dismissive; as though to say they are of no consequence to her. So she continues where she left off: "You know Rhyno, you must have knocked one of Y2J's screws loose; because Jericho actually accepted your challenge at Summerslam. I mean, at Summerslam it's going to be Chris Jericho versus Rhyno....ahaha..does Y2J even realize that every time he's faced YOU Rhyno, he's been beaten; not only have you Rhyno beat Jericho, you've destroyed Jericho. You've ripped Jericho apart! And I'm so confident that you will get the job done at Summerslam, that I would like to personally accompany you to ringside to watch you finish off Jericho once and for all."

(JR: "Stephanie's going to be in Rhyno's corner?").

Rhyno: "Stephanie.....it would be an honor."

Stephanie nods her head with approval. "Well, let's get a preview of Summerslam. Let's watch that gore one more time!" she says with glee as she motions back to the Titantron and Paul Heyman agrees with wanting to see it again as well. As the camera stays on an eager Stephanie waiting to see Y2J gored yet a-gain, instead of the video footage replayed on the Titantron, the Y2J countdown clock flashes on the screen and whirs down the seconds, drowning out Paul Heyman's "Yes, let's watch it agai-."

"I don't think so, " JR replies. (The audience excitement builds up ready to explode). "I think we've watched that piece of footage the last time we're going to see it here tonight." At the bottom of the countdown the explosions go off and the music kicks in.

Paul Heyman: "What tha hell is this?.....!"

JR: "I think that would be Chris Jericho, Paul; the man that Rhyno will meet at Summerslam...with Stephanie McMahon in Rhyno's corner."

(The camera pans from Jericho's silhouette glowing in blue on the Titantron, to Jericho himself standing posed below the screen, arms held outstretched...and even sweeter: there's a microphone clenched in one tight fist! He spins around to a disgusted Stephanie McMahon, whose sneering expression of disdain from one corner of her pouty lips, turns into a cold smirk of anticipation for the repartee that is sure to follow between her and Jericho.

Paul Heyman: "The same Chris Jericho that has never...EVER...(the word gurgitated out with mocking emphasis by Heyman) scored a victory over Rhyno? That same Y2J?"

Jericho pauses mid-stride, legs wide and arms hanging relaxed by his sides; he looks to the left to take in the cheers of his Jerichoholics. He is dressed in a black "Jerichohol" T-shirt and glossy black leather pants. His golden mane of hair is tossed about as he sharply turns his head to look now to the right...and like a magnet he is compelled to stride a couple of steps over to acknowledge the cheers coming from that part of the arena. The camera pans on the audience reaction to his entrance and to a couple of Jericho-signs being held up. He pauses in his steps again....legs straddled wide looking back again to the left.

JR: "Well things could change on Sunday on pay-per-view."

Heyman: "That wasn't my question. I'll answer it for you: 'Yeh, Paul, that's him: Y2J that can't beat Rhyno.' That one!"

Jericho stands poised and at the ready, then paces back and forth again at the top of the stage-ramp, like a caged lion preparing to unleash a roar of verbal venom...but his biting words are delayed by the "Y2J" chants reverberating throughout the All-State Arena. He poses oncemore, volcanic blue eyes smouldering their gaze at the trash standing inside the ring...then he reigns himself in and stands relaxed and confident. He puts the microphone up to his lips; and in a very calm, cool, collected manner, calculates his words carefully:

"You know, I am still feeling the effects from that vicious gore last week. And you're right! I have never beaten Rhyno; but....at Summerslam, I'm gonna take care of that smelly, greasy, nasty animal.....(wild cheers as Jericho takes a pause in breath; the camera is on the two who stand inside the ring and she looks over at Rhyno who she assumes Jericho has just described; but then he continues...) ....and I'm gonna get to you too Rhyno!"

Stephanie blinks in disbelief at the insult just hurled at her; Rhyno can't believe it as well and looks over at her in stunned silence. The audience is far from silent, however, and they cheer their approval.

JR: "Oh my...here we go...hah.."

Heyman: "That wasn't funny!"

Jericho: "You don't agree, Stephanie- well you did say that Rhyno was going to get the job done; but looking at you standing in that ring right now, I'd say you're the expert when it comes to getting the job done."

Rhyno and Steph look at each other, expressions of disgust turning into looks of befuddlement.

JR: "What does he mean by that, Paul?"

Heyman: "Whaddya asking me for? I don't write his stuff!"

Jericho: "As a matter of fact, I have a little bit of video to show of my own." (Audience gets excited and Stephanie looks confused and concerned). "Let's take a look at a still of our little Stephanie from just last year."

On the Titantron, a picture of Stephanie coming down the ramp shows her in profile. Some in the audience seem to get Y2J's point immediately. However, JR mutters: "I don't get it."

Jericho looks down from the Titantron and toward the ring and his eyes narrow in uncertainty. He raises his hands palm out and thumbs outstretched to form a portrait frame around Stephanie, then brings it up to compare it to the image of her up on the Titantron. Stephanie now has a look of wild disbelief and understanding of what it is that Y2J is attempting to point out to everyone.

Jericho: "Alright, alright...and now let's take a look at our not so little Stephanie from just last week."

Within a moment, the audience roars with cheers and laughter as a "before" and an "after" picture are now up on the Titantron: The "before" shot is the first image Jericho had up on the screen, the one from a year ago; the "after" picture from just last week also shows Stephanie wearing the same top in profile, also striding down the entrance ramp, but with a very noticeable difference in her body size; specifically, in the size of her chest. It is unimstakeable to all.

Heyman: "Aw, c'mon! Look, it's all in the posture..." Paul continues to make excuses for her: "Steph's gained a little weight; y'know, her husband's in the hospital...and...she's been a little depressed...and she's been eating a few bonbons."

"Y2J" chants again thunder through the arena.

Jericho: "It seems like our little billionaire princess, sure has grown over the last year. Well, in two specific places at least. Talk about foreign objects....you wanna say let the bodies hit the floor?....I would say: 'Let the boobies hit the floor!! '" (Jericho is making reference to the Drowning Pool theme song to 2001's Summerslam, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor").

JR: "Wow...."

A roar goes through the audience and a distraught Stephanie McMahon begins to quiver with embarrassment and looks down at her chest; then folds her arms protectively across, clearly insecure.

Stephanie: "I don't know what you're talking about Jericho!" she lies, sounding like she's about to cry, "You must have some kind of imagination!" She now has her arms completely wrapped around herself, trying to hide her cleavage.

Jericho: "Well maybe...maybe I do..maybe you should allow me to take you out to dinner and we can discuss this- I hear there's a Hooter's just down the road from this place!"

(JR: "Oh my God! Hooters? Hooters?!")

The crowd is going absolutely nuts and people are jumping up and down and waving fists in the air, "Go Jericho!" Rhyno takes the microphone from the hands of a very petrified Stephanie. Rhyno grunts out a "brilliant" comeback: "That's enough! You show this woman some respect!"

Heyman: "Tell him Rhyno! Whoo-hoo, here we go!"

but boos are now resounding through All-State in response to Rhyno's command with the only other person agreeing to it (other than Heyman) is Stephanie who is nodding her head. Jericho grins, then snickers as he shakes his head, 'no'. His lips form the sentence, "I don't think so" a couple of times as he listens on, giving Rhyno his mic time. Rhyno continues with his witty banter: "And if you don't, then I suggest you come down to this ring so that I can beat some into you."

Jericho looks to the audience response as Paul Heyman agrees with Rhyno's bravado. Just then, Booker T's music kicks in. JR wonders, "What the hell is this?" booker T walks past Jericho on his way to the ring; both men exchange glowering looks at one another. JR questions what Booker T is doing out here, and plugs his WCW title-defense match against The Rock, who makes his return to pay-per-view at Summerslam. Heyman dismisses The Rock:

"Aw, Rock-schmock. Booker T...is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today."

JR: "In Booker T's mind, yes."

Chants go out for "Rocky". Booker T takes the microphone and tells Stephanie he knows what it is like to be disrespected; and goes on to say: "But it pains me to sit back there and listen to this punk-@$$ sucka dissing you like dat!" Jericho is muttering invectives under his breath. "Ya see here Jericho, this woman up here is all...natura-Al." Steph flourishes her hands down the length of her voluptuous body to show off her all-natural figure.

Booker T: "You see Jericho...you see...Jericho..." Booker T is obviously distracted as he begins to eyeball Stephanie up and down, "damn! You lookin' fine Stephanie! (JR, dripping with sarcasm: "Yeah, and she's as pure as the driven snow too."

Heyman: "And HHH is the only driver.") You been takin' your vitamins?" Stephanie nods with feigned modesty, 'yes', obviously flattered. Booker T rivets his attention back to Jericho: "You see Jericho: since you seem ta be da expert on women wit yor long, pretty, blond hair..." Jericho puts one hand on the back of his tussled mane and shakes a few locks nonchalantly into the air to show off what Booker T is making reference to , and to the delight and whistles of more than a few admirerers of Jericho's golden hair). "...I hear there's an opening for a new Backstreet Boy; maybe you should check it out."

Jericho holds one hand over his belly and with mock laughter, "Hahaha..Oh-ho! Oh, boy was that ever a good one!- egh. Well, I hear there's an opening on the new A-Team reunion special, maybe you should...(Heyman: "Tell me he didn't say that JR").

Booker T is shaking his head, steaming in shocked disbelief at the blatant disrespect. "You didn't say dat." (Heyman: "That's what I just said"). Booker T turns to Stephanie: "Tell me he did not just say dat."

Jericho: "I just said, 'Mr. T'"

Booker T: "See Rhyno, I can't wait 'til Summerslam. Because after you beat that pretty boy, I face The Rock. (JR: "For the WCW title this Sunday, that's what he's going to do!") And I'm gonna take his punk@$$ STRAIGHT ta school."

"IF YA SMEEEELL..." Rock's entrance intro kicks in; the crowd is electrified. The Rock steps out onto the stage with an intense purpose. Huge pop for The People's Champ.

JR: "This ovation is deafening!"

Heyman: "What?"

Rocky chants go up as his music dies out.

JR: "The Rock looks like he's in the mood to layeth the smack down."

Rock is finally about to speak...but then just holds shy of uttering anything as there is still too much cheering going on to be able to be heard. Heyman explains it like so: "He's intimidated! He's intimidated by Booker and Rhyno; the man knows to keep quiet."

Rock: "You just said...that you were going to take The Rock straight to school....School...well, The Rock can just imagine what you were like in high school: The oldest 27 year old senior the world has ever seen; standing out in front of your house with your mamma...and that short little yellow bus pulling up in front..."

(Rhyno has to restrain Booker T who is fuming out the ears and foaming at the mouth). The Rock makes like he's the school bus driver waiting for Booker T to pile on in; and he uses his free hand to simulate honking a horn, while sounding into the mic: "Beep-beep....beep-beep...beep-beep..." Camera goes back in forth between Rocky taunting Booker with his school bus toot, and Booker T making like he wants to climb out of the ring to go after The Rock. Audience picks up another "Rocky" chant. "You just walk in on the bus going to class; getting inside the classroom; teacher up on the blackboard, 'Okay class: what is 2 + 2? (in a voice like he's talking down to a little kid) Do you know Booker?' Rocky pretending to be schoolboy Book: 'Oh yeah, I know the answer to that. Two plus two? Thomas Jefferson, sucka." Audience roars its approval and laughter out loud. Rock goes back to his regular, evangelical voice, The People's Voice: "Obviously Booker T you're a highly intelligent man" Rock pauses in his speech to look over at Jericho on the veracity of that last statement, and gets a subtle knowing pop from the crowd, then continues, "But not as intelligent as your boss, Shane McMahon. He obviously had more intelligence than you because he didn't want to come out here tonight after what The Rock did to him on Smackdown- Rock Bottom right through the Table. But The Rock...guess that old saying is true: Booker T hair done by Whoopie, Shane McMahon still a pu$$y."

(Shocked cheers at the Rock's cavalier vulgarity and brazen manner from the crowd)

Jericho: "Wait a second, wait a second, Rock...That was a good one, but you're forgetting one half of the family- I mean look what's standing in the ring right now: You've got a man-beast...and a hose-beast." (Pop for Jericho). "I mean, we're dealing with The Gore....and The Whore!" (Another loud pop for Jericho).

Stephanie: "Shut up! Shut up!"

Heyman: "Aw, that's enough! That's enough! These two clowns are gonna get their @sses kicked by the Alliance; and I'm promising you that."

Rocky: "Oh, The Rock understands this one Chris: this is a little rhyming contest between you and The Rock. Well, The Rock has got one better than that...oh, yeah...The Rock has got one better 'n that...Jericho crosses his arms in anticipation, as eager as the audience is to hear The Rock's smack flung in the direction of the hated ones standing inside the squared circle. "Here's a little rhyme...heres'...Booker T and Shane: The punk@ass sucka and the silverspoon mutha*bleep*!"

Stephanie: "That's enough! Tha's enough! Rock! Jericho! If you want Booker T and Rhyno so bad....why wait 'til Summerslam? Why don't you Rock...team with Y-2-J and face Booker T and Rhyno in a tag-team match in this very ring tonight!"

Echoing the sentiments of the audience, Heyman screams: "Yes!!! Yes!!!"

Jr: "I think that's a great idea."

Heyman: "So do I!"

Jericho frowns his approval, as though to suggest, "Wow, that's a pretty good idea, and to think it came from Stephanie."

Jericho: "Y'know, I think that's just what Y2J and The Rock wanted. Thank you Stephanie; you're the breast!- I mean best!" Jericho shakes his head and puts his arms out with false apology to the delight of the crowd. Stephanie stares off into space, pensively not believing that the insults just keep coming and coming.

Rock: "Oh yeah! It's gonna be The Rock, Y2J! 'Gainst Booker T and Rhyno tonight in front of millions of people-live!- Raw is War! Y'see The Rock and Chris Jericho we're going to take you two on a little geography lesson: yeah, we're gonna go to France; we're gonna go to China; we're gonna go to Russia, but don't worry if we get into trouble we can use Stephanie McMahon's breasts as a flotation device, but...(loud applause and cheers; Stephanie once again looks off into the distance with a glazed-look, helpless to shut these two up) ....it doesn't matter where we go. Around the world once, some places twice, the fact of the matter remains we will wind up back here whooping your candy-@sses all over Shi...Ka...Go!!"

I do remember falling on the floor laughing at the Rock's above promo, especially with the school-bus thing

Then one month later I quit watching wrestling for a year plus change because the combination of the Invasion flop plus the post-9/11 putting the belt on Angle just pushed me over the edge (and Christian)

One of the best promo's was Rock turning himself heel in Toronto this past year. I don't think I ever seen that many people jump to their feet and boo when Rock dropped the line "...because the maple leafs suck!"

That promo still makes me laugh.

One of the best promo's was Rock turning himself heel in Toronto this past year. I don't think I ever seen that many people jump to their feet and boo when Rock dropped the line "...because the maple leafs suck!"

That promo still makes me laugh.

"Finally..... (crowd cheers).....finally.......(crowd cheers).....finally The Rock has come back to To-RUN HIS MOUTH ON ALL YOUR CANDY ASSES!"

Guest MikeSC
<mockingly prances around> "Yayyyy, he said Toronto, yaaaayy..."

Man, he was so good on the mic. He even beats out Flair.

--- Could do comedy (I still love the promo leading up to his SSlam match v Gunn.

"And the house rumbled and a voice called down from the heavens. It said 'Bob?'.

"But my name is Billy"

"It doesn't matter what your name is!")

--- Could do "drama"

("The reason you haven't won the big one, Chris, is because you're just not that good" --- or something like that. Also, the promo with Jericho in my sig).

-=Mike

I know it won't put anyone over, but who here wants Flair/Rock at WM XX?

--- Could do comedy (I still love the promo leading up to his SSlam match v Gunn.

"And the house rumbled and a voice called down from the heavens. It said 'Bob?'.

"But my name is Billy"

"It doesn't matter what your name is!")

Oh, god, I loved that promo. I saw that one on Heat back when I was a mark and just totally ADORED it, and I still do. Sheeesh, remember when Heat meant something? If it wasn't for that show back in the day I wouldn't even BE a wrestling fan.

Guest MikeSC
Wasn't it Triple H who told Jericho he wasn't good enough? I just remember being pissed about it.

Rock, though, actually put Jericho over.

-=Mike

...Man, they worked really well together

The greatest promo ever was when HHH compared Goldberg to a can of YJ Stinger :lol:

I remmember that, the gist was he said both have a flashy package, but only the YJStinger delivers what its packaging promises.

What a shill.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I know it won't put anyone over, but who here wants Flair/Rock at WM XX?

I couldn't say it would be the greatest match of all time or anything, but the feud would actually rock.

The Rock v. Jericho one was before No Mercy-

Jericho was being labelled a choke artist and Rock said he doesn't lose because he always chokes- it's because he's just not very good.

The difference: Jericho beat Rock on 3 PPVs

The greatest promo ever was when HHH compared Goldberg to a can of YJ Stinger :lol:

I remmember that, the gist was he said both have a flashy package, but only the YJStinger delivers what its packaging promises.

What a shill.

I think he also said that unlike Goldberg, YJ Stinger won't give you gas. HHH is gold on the mic when he's comparing wrestlers to YJ Stinger.

Guest NCJ

The Rock is the king of the mic. Great promo. However, I sometimes wish he wasn't so good on the mic because now every maineventer other than Goldberg has to have atleast one ten minute promo once a month. Everybody can't work the mic like the Rock. The only guys who should be aloud to give long promos now are Jericho, and heel Angle.

Rock kinda finds himself in a catch-22 with his promos. His best work (and the stuff that gets the best reactions from the crowd) are his heel promos. That one from Toronto this year was absolutely classic. But unfortunately, his heel act got so good, people started cheering him again, completely rendering his heel status worthless.

Guest Besus

I got it on tape.

"Know your role,Shut your Mouth take all your booos and Stick it straight up your maple syrup sucking candy asses"

^LMAO

I remember the true greatest promo ever. It was from 1992 and still has yet to be matched

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

UMBALEE!! Boy, I miss Kamala.

Y2J and Rock had a lot of chemistry i still remember when they were feuding before No Mercy and made fun of Stephanie and got in another insult contest

Credit: slashwrestling.com

But first.... CHRIS THURSDAY JERICHO kicks it off with a few words. Later tonight, he'll be forced to team with his No Mercy opponent, the Rock - don't miss it! Big chant from the crowd, as you might expect. In fact, it's LINGERING. "You know, after the last couple weeks, I've been hearing a lot of unflattering things about myself - I've heard that Y2J is a choke artist - I've - I've heard that Y2J is not a big-time pressure player. And I've heard that Y2J cannot win the big one. That's all I've heard aboat is the big one, and to all those people who have been saying that, you know what? They were all absolutely right. Because I've been in the WWF for over two years now, and while I've done a lot of things, I've never officially been the WWF Champion. And I was in WCW for a lot longer than that, and I never even received a title shot, much less became the WCW Champion. But this Sunday, at No Mercy, I get a chance to tell all those people who said I couldn't do it, all those people who said that Chris Jericho would never become a true main event player, well I can tell them to kiss my (beep). Because ROCK--" The sweet sounds of "My Time" hit, which can only mean it's time to hear from STEPHANIE CAN'T ACT - who actually does a passable Jericho imitation, back to the crowd, then pumping the elbow. "Jericho, would you PLEASE - SHUT - THE HELL - UP!" "Slut!" "Wait wait wait, I've got another one, I've got another one, hang on - hang on - here we go, here we go - welcome to SMACKDOWN IS STEPHANIE! You know, Jericho, this whole interrupting thing, it's really kinda fun!" "Slut!" "See, these fans are interrupting me and they're having fun, and it must be why you like to interrupt me over and over and over again. But then again, Jericho, you are used to repetition - after all, you continually LOSE the big match. Now, it was a really hard decision on who to root for this Sunday in your match against the Rock, but quite frankly, I chose the lesser of two evils - and Jericho, I hope this Sunday at No Mercy - I hope the Rock cleans your clock. And you know, I know that even though Rocky and I haven't always gotten along, that if Rock were here right now, he would come out here and thank me publicly for my support!" While we look at Stephanie's outfit and imagine the obvious answer to that straight line, THE ROCK heads on out to play Domino's...and deliver. "Rock Eh!" "FINALLY the Rock HAS COME BACK to Montreal! Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie..." "Yes?" "The Rock must say you are looking quite...gigantic...and Stephanie, if you think for one single solitary second, that the Rock wants to hear you come out--" "Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa - Rocky - whoa. ...I can tell where this is headed. And you don't wanna take your frustration out on me. The person you should really be angry it is that man right there, Chris Jericho. After all, it was Chris Jericho who on Monday night sat there at the commentary position and did absolutely *nothing* while Rhyno and RVD gave you a vicious beating! But Rock, you know, that wasn't the first time that Jericho has been against you. I mean, think about it: ever since the day Jericho came into the World Wrestling Federation, he's been against you, Rock. Now, I prepared a little bit of footage to show the audience, but since you're out here, allow me to remind you of Chris Jericho's debut in the World Wrestling Federation." Let Us Take You Back Two Years to RAW - aww, Rock has sideburns. Oh man, they cut out the BITCHBITCHbitch part. Aww, Jericho has a shiny shirt and a bleached unicorn hairdo. Those were good times. "Chris Jericho has come to SAVE the WWF!" "See Rock? Chris Jericho has always been jealous of you. It's Chris Jericho's DREAM to be in the ring with you, Rock, in a match. But Rocky, you can't trust that man - Chris Jericho will SCREW you the first chance he gets!" "Stephanie, the Rock appreciates your concern. And the Rock also knows, if anybody knows anything about ssssssssssssssscrewing, it's you!" "Slut!" "And it actually kinda surprises me, Steph, that you wouldn't be cheering for me, because you can't even spell the word 'Jericho' without using the letters H-O." "Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa - whoa. Stephanie, don't listen to Chris Jericho, because the Rock - wants your support. The Rock - NEEDS your support. And if the Rock can get half as much support as that pushup bra gives those big phony funbags...then quite frankly, Stephanie, the Rock would be...unstoppable." "You know, and speaking--" "STOP IT! STOP IT right now I hate you both! I wish you both would lose I HATE--" Stephanie slams down her mic, turns six, and runs away. "Thanks for the mammaries, Steph!" Rock has a big smile...Jericho continues. "Now that we've gotten rid of that, Rock - you got something you wanna say to me?" "Like what?" "Well, I mean you DID give me the Rock Bottom last Monday night on RAW..." "Well the Rock gave you the Rock Bottom last Monday night on RAW because you didn't do what the Rock said, the Rock said stay out of his way, and just as always, you failed." "Oooh!" "I don't think you're quite getting it right, Rock. I wasn't getting in your way, I was helping you retain the WCW Championship. I got in your way so I could SAVE your title." "Well, that's just perfect, Chris Jericho - saving the Rock's title. Because if the Rock recalls, later on in the night, when you were getting beat down - SMACKED DOWN by the Alliance, it was the Rock who saved your (beep)." "I wouldn't worry aboat saving my (beep), Rock, 'cause on Sunday, I think you better worry aboat saving your own (beep)." "And why would you say that, Chris - why? Is the Rock in any danger whatsoever? Is the Rock in jeopardy? Is the Rock in any danger of losing the WCW title? You see, Chris Jericho, there is a reason - a big, big reason why people, they talk and they talk and they talk about why you can't win the big one - and of all the reasons, the Rock tells you the truth: the reason you can't win the big one, simply - you are not that good." "OOOOH!" "Not that good, huh. Well, I'll promise you this, ROCK - after Sunday, you will never--" "EVER see the WCW title agayne. Is that the sorry line you--" Jericho puts his hand abou half an inch in front of Rock's face. Crowd goes NUTS. Rock removes his glasses...and steps to the right of Jericho's hand. Jericho moves his hand back in front of the Rock's face - turns it round - and makes the international "Just Bring It" sign. Oooh! And just like that - ROCK BOTTOM! OHHHHHHHHHHHH play Rock's music and he leaves Jericho holding his head. And these guys are teaming up tonight?