TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Last Free Voice

The OAO What's this move thread

ok Chris Sabin uses some moves that I've probably seen him use before but I never know which move is which. What are:

The Sabalizer

The Bum Rush

The Cradle Shock

The Leap of Faith

The Over Easy

And whats that swinging backbreaker thing he uses called? I think its the Bum Rush but I'm not sure. Thanks

Ahhh, somebody's been reading my ObsessedWithWrestling.com bio/profile for Mr. Sabin. Keep it up. OWW rules, baby!

:headbang:

Anyway...

The Bum Rush (Stunner Setup, but then swings foe around onto his knee) (in WWA), Cradle Shock (Fireman's Carry Michinoku Driver II), The Leap of Faith (Running No-Handed Springboard [to top buckle] Flying Somersault Attack Suicida) (in WWA), The Over Easy (Crucifix Powerbomb hold into DDT), Uranage Backbreaker (The Sabalizer)

The Bum Rush and the Leap of Faith was only used once in WWA, but all of the others he used somewhat regularly, I think.

Guest Real F'n Show

yeah he did the move in Beyond the Mat at a Raw dark match and it got a huge reaction. I wonder why nobody uses it as a finish now.

Sorry to bump this, but I think a lot of people found it very useful, judging by the number of replies, so I'm thinking we should keep it going. I guess it just sunk into the depths of the board during the MLW/ROH fiasco, but hopefully that's settled down enough by now...

Guest Joe_G
What's Alex Shelley's Border City Stretch?

I don't know if this still needs an answer, but picture a Crippler Crossface, except you don't tuck the opponent's left arm between your legs, you place it over your right shoulder so the arm is behind your head.

Guest The Last Free Voice

DANGIT! I thought I came up with that! Oh well, I doubt there are any wrestling moves left to be invented.

What are these moves (So-Cal stuff):

Chris Bosh - Maximum Bosh, Booyah Bomb

Mike Modest - Modest Driver

Quicksilver - Silver Rush submission

Scorpio Sky - The Fatal Solution/Fatal Answer/Final Solution/Final Answer (I've heard it named all of those combos)

TNA

Dusty Rhodes - Flip Flop & Fly

Erik Watts - Lights Out

Jorge Estrada - Greetings from Graceland

Tracy Brooks - Pie from the Sky

AMW - Veg-o-Matic

Guest bort

AMW - Veg-o-Matic - Thats the death sentence i think, the Midnight Express used the death sentence and they called it the Veg-o-matic

Tracy Brooks - Pie from the Sky - A top rope stage dive like Mosh used in the WWF,

Thanks.

How about these. Anyone know any of the signature moves of Alex Shelley (so far I gather he uses ICFJapan, BCStretch, SShock, a Stretch Plum, Back Suplex, Slingshot Leg Drop, S-board Swinging DDT, Knee Strike, and a Yakuza Kick)?

or any of the sig. moves of Jimmy Jacobs, besides the CCode, Huss Boot, Camel Clutch, and Yakuza Kick?

Those'll be my last ?'s for awhile, until a couple others start asking some of their own.

Scorpio Sky - The Fatal Solution/Fatal Answer/Final Solution/Final Answer (I've heard it named all of those combos)

That is a Eye of the Hurricane/Final Cut/Nightmare on Helms Street ETC on the knee.

I'll get back to you on the rest of them...

Guest BrokenWings
What is Samoa Joe's Island Driver. He never uses it in the couple of matches I've seen him in.

I'm not sure this is of any use to you now, but the Island Driver is as shown in this video (quality is terrible, but you get the idea):

http://www.clanrtl.com/asylum/joes/vids/samoajoe.avi

And, for shits and giggles, people should also view the infamous High Angle Pedigree. It's pretty sick.

http://www.clanrtl.com/asylum/joes/wmv/highangle.WMV

The Island Driver is the same thing as an Emerald Frosion/Fusion. He sometimes makes it a running version, and it's usually a headspike version, as opposed to the more safely executed Dreamer Driver of Tommy Dreamer when he was in ECW. It's basically a stiff version of that or Bam Bam Bigelow's Greetings from Asbury Park.

Broken Wing, you got any more videos of Joe? If so, can you link me? I'd be interested in DLing them.

Oh, and the Emerald Frosion/Fusion = a Side Michinoku Driver II a.k.a. a Sitdown Side Bodyslam Piledriver.

But I thought the Emerald Fusion was shoulder mount waistlock "driver" move while the MD2 is more a sitout scoop slam "driver"???

MD1 = side brain buster???

But I thought the Emerald Fusion was shoulder mount waistlock "driver" move while the MD2 is more a sitout scoop slam "driver"???

MD1 = side brain buster???

No.

A shouldermount is the start of an Electric Chair Drop. It's a reverse powerbomb holds, the position Nick Mondo's Assault Driver begins in. Emerald Frosion has nothing to do with a Shoulder Mount. The only role the shoulder plays is that sometimes you may clutch the guy by the side of his head and by the waist, so the hand on the side of his head I guess may happen to touch the shoulder a bit, but besides that, it has nothing to do with the shoulder...actually, let me correct that (I'm too lazy to take my hands off the keyboard, highlight the above sentence, and edit it, LOL) - the other role the shoulder plays in an Emerald Frosion/Fusion is that the pressure is on the shoulder and back of the head, because that's what the victim lands on. Other than that and the other role I mentioned above, though, the shoulder isn't really a part of the Emerald F.

MD1 = Sitout Front Inverted Suplex, anotherwards apply an Inverted Facelock, lift foe up for Inverted Suplex, then slam him forward so that he lands on his back, and in the process the executer sits out. a.k.a. it ends in the position of a Falcon Arrow, but it starts as an Inverted Suplex, as opposed to a Standard Suplex. Same thing as the "Thrillseeker" move (as Gargiulo called it...don't know why it had a move when it was only used once) that CZW's Ruckus once did on one of the masked Briscoes and I don't think ever used again.

The MD1 is a Double Underhook Brainbuster.

What you described was the MD2 Beta.

Oh, OK. My bad. Thanks Dace.

Anyone know what these Wildside moves are...

Caprice Coleman's Comatoser

Jay Fury's Enzufury

Jeremy V's Derek Driver

Murder One's Doja Bomb

Guest Real F'n Show

bumping this cuz I got a question and some people find this helpful. Anyway, I saw this clip of B-Boy doing this move where he lifts the opponent up on his right shoulder like a dominator, then flips them over, and turns himself 180 while his opponent is flipping to their stomach, landing in a DDT. Does this awesome move have a name? Thanks.

bumping this cuz I got a question and some people find this helpful. Anyway, I saw this clip of B-Boy doing this move where he lifts the opponent up on his right shoulder like a dominator, then flips them over, and turns himself 180 while his opponent is flipping to their stomach, landing in a DDT. Does this awesome move have a name? Thanks.

Nah, it doesn't have a name when it's used by B-Boy. Technically it's a Spinning Canadian Back Rack DDT. John Walters also uses it and he calls it the Hurricane DDT, though, since is nickname is "Hurricane" JW.

The MD1 is a Double Underhook Brainbuster.

What you described was the MD2 Beta.

Oh, OK. My bad. Thanks Dace.

Anyone know what these Wildside moves are...

Caprice Coleman's Comatoser

Jay Fury's Enzufury

Jeremy V's Derek Driver

Murder One's Doja Bomb

The Enzifury is a Matrix clothesline reversal, ala Elix Skipper, but from that position, he pops up with a no-touch enziguri. Really amazing to watch.

The Comatoser is a crucifix powerbomb into a sick-looking piledriver. Deadly, deadly looking move.

Jeremy V. doesn't use a Derek Driver...Derek Driver is the name of a guy that used to work Wildside, sometimes as V.'s tag partner.

Trying to think what the Doja Bomb is...either the Angry Man Slam or another name for his new finish, The Skull Cracka (Piggyback Stunner twisted around into a head slam thingy).

Thanks Phoenix.

Couple more questions:

- The Z-Barr Thriller/The Barr Thriller/The Z-Thriller (same thing or different? either way, what is each one?)

- Adam Flash and Danny Rose: The Rachie Slam?

Oh, and to the dude above who asked about Chris Sabin's moves. He debuted the Sabin Edge, an iconoclasm, on Wednesday's TNA X Cup.

Guest Aecas
Thanks Phoenix.

Couple more questions:

- The Z-Barr Thriller/The Barr Thriller/The Z-Thriller (same thing or different? either way, what is each one?)

- Adam Flash and Danny Rose: The Rachie Slam?

Oh, and to the dude above who asked about Chris Sabin's moves. He debuted the Sabin Edge, an iconoclasm, on Wednesday's TNA X Cup.

As far as I'm aware all of those Thriller's are the same move a High Angle Olympic Slam, or Judgement slam as I've heard it called. Whenever I see Barr using it the announcers usually call it one of those three.

I still rememeber when Barr dropped Chri$ Ca$h right on the top of his head with one of those at CZW's Extreme 8.

And I believe the Rachie Slam is a Chokeslam of some sort. Can't remember if its something they do on their own or as a Double Team, but I'm positive its a Chokeslam.

Guest Markingout
- The Z-Barr Thriller/The Barr Thriller/The Z-Thriller

The Z-Thriller is Justice Pain's Pain Thriller. The exact same move. I am pretty sure there all the same move.

Guest mattitude V1
- The Z-Barr Thriller/The Barr Thriller/The Z-Thriller

The Z-Thriller is Justice Pain's Pain Thriller. The exact same move. I am pretty sure there all the same move.

Im pretty sure u suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!