TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Last Free Voice

The OAO What's this move thread

Guest Markingout

I am pretty sure I fucking hate gimmick posters.

Now I got a question what is the,"Flying Squerl". I think thats what its called. I have heard people in Wildside do. Is it some sort of SSP where you touch your legs. I've heard Dave Maynard do it.

Guest Real F'n Show

isnt it like a frogsplash where you pull your legs back? not for sure, but ive heard of AJ Styles doing this before and M-Dogg 20 has done it before also. Someone correct me if im wrong

Guest Aecas

Only thing I have been able to find out is M-Dogg 20 said a little something about it. As far as I can make out its a Frog Splash except you reach down and grab your ankles instead of tucking your body in.

The Flying Squirrel is a splash/plancha where the person doing the dive has all of his limbs flying behind him before impact, ala a flying squirrel. AJ Styles invented it, and he let Seth DeLay steal it since AJ himself stole Seth's kip-up rana.

Guest Aecas

There you go then, bah I really need to get satalite or something so I can actually watch NWA TNA and etc.

Guest Corino 1000
Im pretty sure u suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbers right f*ck off don't come back!!!!!!!! :angry:

Salvatore Rinauro's "gimmick", if you wanna call it that, is that he's more off-kelter than almost anyone alive. This is the same guy who won Wildside Rookie of the Year twice in a row, and had a love affair with his Jr. Title belt. Anyway, the reasons I've heard it's called that are...

A) it's completely and totally random, and randomness = humor

B) It sounds like one of those cool Japanese move names that don't make any sense.

No offense

None taken...na, I haven't seen it. I just know Goodman has called it a pumphandle before in his reviews, and since I know you've seen lots of Wildside, I assumed there was also some type of half nelson involved. My bad. Goodman's otherwise pretty good at calling moves, for the most part.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Any clue what Austin Lee's Degenerate Driver is? (I will not let this thread DIE~!)

Any clue what Austin Lee's Degenerate Driver is? (I will not let this thread DIE~!)

I've never even heard've that dude, so I damn sure don't know what the move is...

Anyone know these?

- Rob Eckos' Stir of Eckos

- Jonny Storm's Jonny Driver

- Arik Cannon's Glimmering Warlock

- Chris Hero's the Red Abott (apparently used last night in wXw vs. Punk)

- Chris Hero's Hero DDT (Full Nelson toss into a DDT? Inverted Russian Leg Sweep/DDT combo? something like that? Anyone know what it is?)

- Colt Cabana's Sodbuster

- Colt Cabana's Tennessee Waterfall

- Colt Cabana's Abra-Cabana

- Colt Cabana's Canadian Bacon Leaf Hold

- Nate Webb's Webb of Death

- Nate Webb's Spyder Bite

- Rollin Hard's Westside Suplex

- Rollin Hard's N*gga Knocka

- Steve Stone's White Out (is it his moonsault? or is it something different?)

- Vic Capri's Hayabusa Special

- Mitch Page's Page Bomb

- Shark Boy's Shark Blast

- Sonjay Dutt's Yoga Fire (apparently used in TNA in one of his first few appearances)

- Mike Quackenbush's Lightning Lock (he used it to beat Storm last night at wXw)

Also, does anyone know any other of Preston Quinn's finishing/signature moves, besides Rolling Piledrivers, the Cobra Clutch Trifecta, and a Sitdown Powerbomb?

Also, JC Bailey's Rat Trap is like Nick Mondo's Assault Driver, right? Anyone know the difference between the two moves?

Also, anyone have any idea what Jonny Storm's "Barrel Role Michinoku Driver II" looks like? Same with Juvi's 911 Juvi Driver? I understand it's like a Wrist Clutch Pumphandle Ki Krusher? I can't picture it...Same with Grim Reefer's Twisting Neckbreaker on the knee and Boogalu's Running Trapped Brainbuster/Neckbreaker thingy.

Guest Coffey

Can we get video clips of some of these moves? It would make it a lot easier to follow....

Guest Markingout

"Boogalu's Running Trapped Brainbuster/Neckbreaker thingy."

I finally know one. Thats the move that Jay Briscoe and Sonjay Dutt use. Its like your head is on your opponents shoulders, and you are in a ball kinda on your opponents shoulders. Then your opponent sits out causing your neck too snap on your opponents shoulders. It looks awesome.

"Boogalu's Running Trapped Brainbuster/Neckbreaker thingy."

I finally know one. Thats the move that Jay Briscoe and Sonjay Dutt use. Its like your head is on your opponents shoulders, and you are in a ball kinda on your opponents shoulders. Then your opponent sits out causing your neck too snap on your opponents shoulders. It looks awesome.

Muscle Buster aka Mexican Stretch Buster.

Guest Dids

Austin Lee exists in EWR. I thought I read that he's a real wrestler in the UK. In EWR he's fricking gold...

911 Juvi Driver...

Basic vertical suplex set-up (front face-lock, swing their arm over your neck) but then, instead of just hooking their knee with your free hand, like Lo-Ki does, you pull their free arm between their legs (sort of a like a pumphandle), then grab their wrist, and pull it towards you, up under their knee. This way, their knee is still hooked like it should be with a Ki-Krusher, only it's hooked with THEIR arm, which you hold by the wrist. From there, the moves are the exact same; Lift up and sit-out in an MD II.

Make sense now? I hope so, I've only seen it done twice myself.

WOW, thanks man. Very helpful.

I'll add to the list of random moves I don't know what they look like...

- Slash's Hubcar (the TNA guy)

- Monty Brown's Alphalanche

- AJ Styles' Phenomenon

- AJ Styles' Stylin Crab

- AJ Styles' Stylin DDT

- Elix Skipper's Instant Replay

- Chris Harris' Live from the 504

- EZ Money's Tom Tom

- EZ Money's Pay Window

- Jorge Estrada's Greetings from Graceland

- Jorge Estrada's Gori Strada

these are both for LucharesuFan619.

Rollin' Hard's Nigga Knocka is a poorly executed DVD. (although i think the "poorly executed part was implied by "Rollin' Hard")

and

Colt Cabana's Canadian Baconleaf is (unless it's change in the last time i saw him use it, which was admittedly quite a while ago) is hard to explain. Imagine if he had you in a Texas Cloverleaf only instead of being "behind" his opponent sitting over his back and pulling up and back he was "in front" of his opponent and pushing forward and down. In the end the top of your opponent's thigh is against his shoulder/chest area. I'll try to find a photo.

EDIT:

as for the Assault Driver/Rat Trap thing... i may be wrong, so don't hold me to this as i've only seen each move a couple of times and have since systematically worked to destroy my brain, but whereas the Assualt Driver is usually done out of the corner... the Rat Trap has the opponent sitting on JC's shoulders... although the moves are so incredibly similar that you may as well call them the same thing.

Guest Markingout

- AJ Styles' Stylin DDT- The Quebrada into the reverse DDT.

- Elix Skipper's Instant Replay- Is that move where he has he leg over your head, and pulls your arm. It used too be called the play of the day. Thats the move I am pretty sure.

- Chris Harris' Live from the 504- Pump handle into a suplex type thing. He did it last night in TNA, I just wasn't paying too much attention too his match with Northcutt.

Jorge Estrada's Greetings from Graceland is hard too describe is like kinda like in Angle Slam/Burning Hammer position in a neck bump. It looks awesome.

I have some old EZ Money matches on tapes, I will look over tomorrow