TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

WHY do you enjoy Nwa Tna ???

Guest TDinDC1112
Did you guys know sticking a finger up my ass is an alternative to the WWE?

Who books your finger and how much does he value workrate?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Did you guys know sticking a finger up my ass is an alternative to the WWE?

Who books your finger and how much does he value workrate?

I would have to compare his finger to Don Harris, as in always stiff and always dissapointing.......did I just say that?

Guest Ghettoman

I never knew TNA fans had such an interest on sticking fingers up an ass.

I'm just sick of hearing the "it's an alternative to the WWE" as if that means something. Everything is an alternative to the WWE, including the WWE when it was good. If I watch the OC on thursday nights rather than the WWE, it's become an alternative.

And let's hope Dutch wasn't booking my finger, he'd be sure to put my ass over.

I will admit there has been some decent RAWs in 2000.(Semi-retracting my earlier statement) But nothing that entertained me as much as the the 97-early 99 stuff, and the late 80s-94 NWA/WCW.

Edit: This ass fingering talk is really scaring me.... :huh:

Guest vicvenomjr

Everything that was good in 2000 for the WWF, was just a continuation of late 90's angles.

I completely stand by what I said earlier. No Raw or SD! in the past 4 years has been as good as NWATNA over the past year.

While the Raws in recent weeks continue to improve at a suprising level, they still aren't close to being on the level of TNA, even though the show has become all about JJJ.

Everything that was good in 2000 for the WWF, was just a continuation of late 90's angles.

I completely stand by what I said earlier. No Raw or SD! in the past 4 years has been as good as NWATNA over the past year.

While the Raws in recent weeks continue to improve at a suprising level, they still aren't close to being on the level of TNA, even though the show has become all about JJJ.

I couldnt care if they were using angles from 1970. If they make me happy, then it's a good show IMO.

TNA have put out some ABYSMAL shows and RAW have put out some amazing shows in the last four years. Last week's RAW has beaten some TNA shows.

Guest vicvenomjr

I will admit that Raws the last 2-3 weeks have been good but every week I watch TNA I never, ever leave disapointed.

That's my opinion, it may be wrong, but since Truth had the belt, I have watched about 85 percent of the shows and I have yet to say "that's a horrid show, I just wasted $10."

Maybe I buy into the "toasted" feel of the show.....

You've never wished you kept the $10? I've wished that a LOT recently, with the week of AJ/Dusty in the main for the World title being prominent. That show was terrible, man.

Guest MikeSC
I will admit that Raws the last 2-3 weeks have been good but every week I watch TNA I never, ever leave disapointed.

That's my opinion, it may be wrong, but since Truth had the belt, I have watched about 85 percent of the shows and I have yet to say "that's a horrid show, I just wasted $10."

Maybe I buy into the "toasted" feel of the show.....

The show with the AJ & Sting v JJ & Luger match left you satisfied?

Well, if you think Russo's writing is great, I suppose you are easily entertained.

-=Mike

Guest vicvenomjr

In all honesty I just moved and a buddy of mine sent me the Dusty-AJ TNA episode and a bunch of others.

After watching the first 1.5 hrs and during the video clip for the AJ-Dusty main event I called him and said something along the lines of "there is no way this promotion can fail, they're just to smart."

Guest vicvenomjr

I actually am staying away from the Luger main event show it is one of the 15 percent I haven't seen. I disagreed totally with that decision as well as putting the belt on JJJ.

Guest MikeSC

The Radicals was a continuation of a late-90's angle? WOW! Cactus Jack v HHH was a continuation of a 90's angle? News to me.

Then, my friend, you're an idiot. I'd say something pithy like "Credibility, fare thee well" --- but you had no cred regardless.

I can numerous RAW and SD shows that blow most TNA shows out of the water. Heck, last year's RAW roulette was better than most TNA shows.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
In all honesty I just moved and a buddy of mine sent me the Dusty-AJ TNA episode and a bunch of others.

After watching the first 1.5 hrs and during the video clip for the AJ-Dusty main event I called him and said something along the lines of "there is no way this promotion can fail, they're just to smart."

Because booking fat, old guys who against World Champions and NOT having them getting annihilated DRAWS MONEY, BABEE!

Again, I'll ask --- what did Russo have for breakfast? Your nose is deep enough in his ass to tell us.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
I actually am staying away from the Luger main event show it is one of the 15 percent I haven't seen. I disagreed totally with that decision as well as putting the belt on JJJ.

I find it amazing that you "never" left an NWA show feeling like you wasted $10.

What's it like to be a total lemming?

-=Mike

Guest vicvenomjr

The Radicals was a continuation of a late-90's angle? WOW! Cactus Jack v HHH was a continuation of a 90's angle? News to me.

*****let's be honest they did nothing with the Radicals and Foley vs. an unstoppable heel associated with a McMahon wasn't really new booking (see heel Rocky).

Then, my friend, you're an idiot. I'd say something pithy like "Credibility, fare thee well" --- but you had no cred regardless.

*****It's an opinion, not fact. Do I believe it's fact, yeah. You might not, congrats. Funny your not being exact again.

I can numerous RAW and SD shows that blow most TNA shows out of the water. Heck, last year's RAW roulette was better than most TNA shows.

*****Not really the ability to see Daniels, Styles, Sabin, Raven, AMW and Simon/Swinger is much more enjoyable than a show that mocks the industry.

Because booking fat, old guys who against World Champions and NOT having them getting annihilated DRAWS MONEY, BABEE!

*****I like Rhodes on the show, it welcomes the old-timers to watch. Also treats Rhodes as the legend he is instead of sh*ting on him like VKM did. Styles won right?

Guest vicvenomjr

I find it amazing that you "never" left an NWA show feeling like you wasted $10.

*****I really have never felt that way. Be exact if you want, but nothing they've done except for the Goldy cell segment really insulted me.

Any company which has THAT many stars, and can still manage to put on sucky shows is beyond me.

At least RAW isnt as filled with GREAT wrestling talent as TNA is just now. I'll admit they have good talent, but they don't know how to use it.

Guest MikeSC

*****let's be honest they did nothing with the Radicals and Foley vs. an unstoppable heel associated with a McMahon wasn't really new booking (see heel Rocky).

Rads were guys brought in by Foley, but sided with HHH to get a job. Not quite the same thing.

*****It's an opinion, not fact. Do I believe it's fact, yeah. You might not, congrats. Funny your not being exact again.

"Not being exact again"? Can't get much more exact than what I wrote. But, heck, I find your insanity amusing, so here goes:

How 'bout this --- the RAW where Jericho & Benoit won the tag belts > ANY TNA show ever. The RAW where ECW reappeared > ANY TNA show.

*****Not really the ability to see Daniels, Styles, Sabin, Raven, AMW and Simon/Swinger is much more enjoyable than a show that mocks the industry.

So, a show that has Luger destroy a former World Champ (and where the storyline is "Does the former World Champ even BELONG IN THE RING with Luger?") and has the current World Champ prepare to get his BUTT handed to him by Dusty Rhodes (who ALSO beat the snot out a World Champion during his reign) ISN'T insulting the industry? Okay.

*****I like Rhodes on the show, it welcomes the old-timers to watch. Also treats Rhodes as the legend he is instead of sh*ting on him like VKM did. Styles won right?

"Styles won" in the same vein that "Jeff Hardy beat HHH".

Dusty is a terrible booker who helped kill the NWA. I suppose their mutual destruction of the old NWA and later WCW HAS created quite the bond between Rhodes and Russo.

-=Mike

Guest vicvenomjr

Any company which has THAT many stars, and can still manage to put on sucky shows is beyond me.

At least RAW isnt as filled with GREAT wrestling talent as TNA is just now. I'll admit they have good talent, but they don't know how to use it.

*****I really don't get the "sucky" natures of the shows, you'd have to be exact. With all due respect. I see them having a very good tag division (superior to the WWE), a awesome X-Division, a continuous storyline of the trials and tribulations of Raven and a solid main event scene with Abyss and AJ. I don't like JJJ as champ but it is his company.

Guest vicvenomjr

Rads were guys brought in by Foley, but sided with HHH to get a job. Not quite the same thing.

*****They really didn't do anything with the Radicals unique or earth shattering in 2000, besides putting them in matches together. It was in 2000 they entered the company and finally Eddie and Benoit are getting main event shots in 2003.

"Not being exact again"? Can't get much more exact than what I wrote. But, heck, I find your insanity amusing, so here goes

How 'bout this --- the RAW where Jericho & Benoit won the tag belts > ANY TNA show ever. The RAW where ECW reappeared > ANY TNA show.

*****ECW show really was a bust after the main event and Y2J and Benoit really got nothing out of the main event. Was the main event match solid yeah, but the undercard wasn't anything great.

So, a show that has Luger destroy a former World Champ (and where the storyline is "Does the former World Champ even BELONG IN THE RING with Luger?") and has the current World Champ prepare to get his BUTT handed to him by Dusty Rhodes (who ALSO beat the snot out a World Champion during his reign) ISN'T insulting the industry? Okay.

*****Not really Styles is a young guy, he got the win right. Years from now people aren't going to remember how he won, their going to remember that he won.

*****They never did anything with Hardy after the win, every week Styles is continuously pushed in a strong angle that ends up with him on the winning end of things.

Dusty is a terrible booker who helped kill the NWA. I suppose their mutual destruction of the old NWA and later WCW HAS created quite the bond between Rhodes and Russo.

*****I just remember Rhodes for the presence he had in the ring, when I use to watch the shows on TBS when I was 5 or 6. He was the ultimate face, it was great.

Actually, eire, that statement is what I hold most against TNA. Not so much D'Lo, because he's touring Japan right now, but moreso Killings.

Here is a guy that PROVED he could be great. He cut extremely good promo's, has a natural charisma to him, and is acceptable in the ring. And what does TNA do with him? He was gone for quite a bit before being brought back to tag with BG James and Konnan. I admit that I like 3 Live Kru, but it's a HUUUUUGE step down from where he was, and belongs: the NWA World Heavyweight championship scene.

vicvenomjr, justify Michael Shane as the X-Division champion. Go ahead, try it.

Guest vicvenomjr

*****Here goes....the X-Division is made up of some world-class athletes who are all on a high level of superiority for their profession. But few can talk. Shane can talk. That's why he has the belt. His ability on the mic, sets him apart from say Sabin, Kazarian, Lo-Ki, Dutt etc. That interview ability is the reason he still has the strap.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

*****Here goes....the X-Division is made up of some world-class athletes who are all on a high level of superiority for their profession. But few can talk. Shane can talk. That's why he has the belt. His ability on the mic, sets him apart from say Sabin, Kazarian, Lo-Ki, Dutt etc. That interview ability is the reason he still has the strap.

Michael Shane SUCKS on the stick.

WOW! He pretends to be HBK's cousin (nephew actuallY) and he sounds like a gay Christian. And Christian isnt that special on the STICK~! so Michael Shane being 2nd rate to HIM is bad.

Low-Ki could beat the shit out of Michael Shane in a legt fight and can actually wrestle GOOD-great matches.

I haven't seen enough Sonjay to say anything.

Kazarian = Gone for now.

Chris Sabin = Probably one of the better wrestles in TNA now.

Michael Shane needs to die...or injure himself badly to get him off TNA.

Guest MikeSC

*****They really didn't do anything with the Radicals unique or earth shattering in 2000, besides putting them in matches together. It was in 2000 they entered the company and finally Eddie and Benoit are getting main event shots in 2003.

Sometimes, the best thing to do with talented guys is to LET THEM WORK IN THE RING. They got Eddy and Benoit far more over than they were in WCW.

"Not being exact again"? Can't get much more exact than what I wrote. But, heck, I find your insanity amusing, so here goes

*****ECW show really was a bust after the main event and Y2J and Benoit really got nothing out of the main event. Was the main event match solid yeah, but the undercard wasn't anything great.

Seeing as how you can't even name a single match from either show --- both were great, mind you --- kinda indicates that your opinion should be quite ignored.

*****Not really Styles is a young guy, he got the win right. Years from now people aren't going to remember how he won, their going to remember that he won.

Actually, if you go with Russo's booking, you won't remember the match in 2 months. By and large, people will try and ignore it as the match was horrid.

*****They never did anything with Hardy after the win, every week Styles is continuously pushed in a strong angle that ends up with him on the winning end of things.

He tends to get his BUTT handed to him. A lot.

*****I just remember Rhodes for the presence he had in the ring, when I use to watch the shows on TBS when I was 5 or 6. He was the ultimate face, it was great.

You mean like when he FORCED EVERY SINGLE WORKER IN THE COMPANY IN 1988 TO MENTION HIM IN THEIR PROMOS?

And, he didn't have great presence. He was just really fat.

-=Mike