TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RVDmark

Cheeks

Guest RVDmark

I remember he was a big fat guy that was on one of the first shows...what does he wrestle under on the indy scene? Also, are Slash, Sinn and James Mitchell coming back? They should bring back Mitchell with Malice and the former Gangrel in his stable. Also, they should get rid of Julio and let C.M. Punk wrestle as a singles in the X division.

I think Cheex's name is Michael Staples.

Mitchell, Sinn and Slash are selling their "injuries" from the Raven angle. They'll be back.

Malice is in either Mexico or Japan right now. Gangrel/Vampire Warrior I don't think would be that great of an addition, but to each his own.

Guest RVDmark

Thanks for the info.... I heard that Malice/Jerry Tuite had a heroin problem a little while back. Its too bad because he looked impressive when TNA first started.

Thanks for the info.... I heard that Malice/Jerry Tuite had a heroin problem a little while back. Its too bad because he looked impressive when TNA first started.

Not sure about the drug problem. The only other thing I heard was that WWE had interest in him, so TNA started spacing out his appearances.

Guest RVDmark

Malice had an interview with Alex Marquez I think his name is and revealed that he had a painkiller and heroin problem. Go to a search engine and type in "Malice and heroin" and you'll find it.