TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SeanCasey

PROMO: "Wrestle."

Guest SeanCasey

The scene opens up to the soothing sounds of "Californication" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. As the bass guitarist plucks out the simple but mesmerizing chords, you sit back in your chair, relaxed. The screen begins to fade and give life to colors other then black. As the blurry scene fades into view, you see a large Victorian style house. Large doesn't begin to describe it's area. You start to look over the house, but are cut short when yelling is heard. It's coming from inside the house. You notice the heavy oak door to the house is ajar, and take it upon yourself to investigate. You walk up the long, narrow path, covered by grey marble stones up to the stairs leading to the door. You make your way up the stairs and to the door. You hesitate to walk in, but decide to go ahead. A spacious living room is the first thing you see. A large, black leather couch takes up an entire wall and on the opposite wall hangs a sixty inch, flat-screened television. Whoever owns this home is well off, you assume. You move into the next room, nearly twice the size of the first, the kitchen. The refrigerator, the stove, even the cabinets are stainless steel. The room looks cold by it's features. You begin to turn right and go down a hall, but notice the sliding glass doors in front of you. One of the doors is barely opened. You walk over to it and slide it the rest of the way open and step out onto the balcony. The site of the flush, Calgary forest takes your breath away. The tree's leaves almost all on the ground, causing an abstract scene of colors. But through your stare at the wonders of nature, your inner-serenity is shaken by the same yelling heard moments ago. Suddenly, in a blur, a man pushes past you holding a cell phone to his ear. You stumble back and gather your barrings before pursuing the rude man. You follow him out the sliding doorway and past the kitchen. He isn't taking his time as he speeds through the living room, still shouting into the phone. You jog to catch up with him and as you turn the corner to leave through the front door, you slam into the back of the man and fall backward. The camera goes static for a few fleeting seconds and a loud sigh is heard from you. You slowly look up to see the face of the man. He has the unmistakable smirk of "Live~Wire" Sean Casey across his face.

Sean is wearing white, baggy cargo pants with a zipper just below the knees so they can be turned into shorts. A black long sleeve shirt covers his upper body, with a white '21' in the center of the shirt. After nearly two years out of action, he's still is in top condition, say his broad shoulders, ripped arms and washboard stomach. A silver rolex watch is around his left wrist and the infamous platinum 'EP' Elite Players chain dangles from his neck. He is sporting his ever present stubble that covers his face. His long, black hair hangs at the sides of his face, and his trademark black Oakley sunglasses cover his eyes. He says something into the phone, then closes it and slides it into his pocket. He extends a hand down to you and you reach out to take it, he pulls you almost to your feet then jerks his hand away, dropping you on your ass. He chuckles as you struggle to get to your feet. He walks out onto the porch as he begins to speak.

Sean Casey: "Ah, a camera man. Of all the things that I've missed about the wrestling industry...you're not one of them. Don't take it personal, though...actually, please do take it personal. All you camera men are bumbling idiots, and the last time I cut a promo at my house there was a mint missing off my table."

Camera Man: "It's just a min--"

Sean Casey: "Just a mint? I worked for that mint! Maybe I should steal your car and say, 'It's just a car!'."

Camera Man: "But a mint and a car are two differ--"

Sean Casey: "Shut up! You're the camera man. Camera men don't talk, ok?"

The camera moves up in down.

Sean Casey: "How long has it been now...almost two years if I'm right, and I'm always right."

Sean smiles to himself.

Sean Casey: "Same song, different dance. I've been up and down the roads over the years and I've been in half a dozen federations. I've seen some of the greatest wrestlers to ever grace the ring, hell, I've beaten some of them. Every federation has their cornerstones, and the SWF and SJL are no different."

Sean walks over to the edge over the porch, resting his arms on the railing and looks out over the beautiful scene, taking it all in for a few moments.

Sean Casey: "Some people say I'm full of myself. Some have even gone so far to say that I have an ego problem. You see, when you can back it up, and I mean really back it up in the ring...you can have an ego problem. Hell, you can have any kind of problem you can fathom. What alot of guys in this industry forget today, especially the new kids, is that all the pyro, all the catchy entrance music, all the talk...it all goes out the window once the bell sounds. I may talk shit, and believe me, I will...but you can bet your bottom dollar that when you look across that ring and see me standing there, I'm all about business. I will hurt you in ways you can't understand, I'll cheat, I'll out wrestle you, I'll break your fucking back to get the three count or hear you slap the mat in submission."

Sean pauses, turning to the camera and staring hard into it.

Sean Casey: "So all I have to say to those of you in the SJL that have a problem with what I say, or how I act is, wrestle. Don't sing it, bring it. Just bring it. There are a dozen ways to phrase it, but any way you want to think of it, the basis remains the same. Don't whine about it, don't complain to me, wrestle. Just, wrestle. Because anything I say, I'm ready and willing to back it up in the squared circle. The question is...are you?"

Sean crosses his arms as he stares into the camera.

Sean Casey: "When you step in the ring with me, you're the one that has the problem. Korgath, you're going to be the first and certainly not the last to step in the ring with the Live Wire. All I have to say to a big bastard like you is, wrestle. And you'll know soon enough why I coined the phrase...I RUN THIS GAME!"

The camera fades to black as Sean gives a smirk.

Sean Casey: "Just a mint? I worked for that mint! Maybe I should steal your car and say, 'It's just a car!'."

Camera Man: "But a mint and a car are two differ--"

Sean Casey: "Shut up! You're the camera man. Camera men don't talk, ok?"

The camera moves up in down.

Oldschoolers: I'm guessing that Sean Casey can hurt you in Orange Julius. He can hurt you in the Gap.

I really enjoyed this promo. Good work.

Sign in to follow this