TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korgath

Comments of WRATH~!

Guest Korgath

HOLY SHIT!

Natasha's back.

So is Mr. Bukkake.

The European Title has never been so humiliated.

The World Title is back where it belongs.

Aecas had better get bumped.

Yeah, in that order. :D

Guest ToddRoyal

Newcomers who write!!! Well!! Congrats to Casey, even though it may mean changing my entrance music.

Everyone no-shows the gimmick match. That oughta teach me to put faith in Spike...

Euro-Disney!!! Clark goes happy-fun all over Maddix and regains the Euro belt. Super congrats to him.

Promos~! Good for us!!

Let me just give mad fucking props to Todd for writing one of the better matches I've seen in terms of internal plot and playing up what happened on the last show. Perhaps the characters weren't as prominent, but the match was psychologically ALL THERE. Excellent job.

Guest SeanCasey

Todd Royal~!

Alan Clark~!

awesome writing for the card. I hope someone starts a losing match thread, I'd like to see everyone's match, especially Korgath's.

I hope everyone enjoyed the promo, Will(Va'aiga) wrote the beginning half, as no one can write her as good as him.

I mark for Aecas. His pic base, his writing...too cool.

Hope my first match wasn't too hard on your eyes.

Quote of the night...

Ejiro: "Todd bless us everyone!"

Guest Korgath
awesome writing for the card. I hope someone starts a losing match thread, I'd like to see everyone's match, especially Korgath's.

I've never liked facing technical wrestlers, so I got sloppy when writing the match, even to the point of not mentioning Natasha in the very least. In fact, I dare say the match I wrote ranks top in worst match ever category, beating even my debut match (which I lost as well).

Excellent stuff, Casey. Hang around here, learn the ropes, and you'll be bumped in no time. ;)

Guest Aecas

Congratulations on your win Todd.

And thank you for taking the belt off of my hands, its a weight off my mind :D

Apologies for my lack of showing...congrats regardless to Clark. I'll make up for it on Crimson, and expect a little 'switcheroo' of my stats before then.

Other than that, big congratulations to Todd and Casey...and well done to us for a good show.

Everyone no-shows the gimmick match. That oughta teach me to put faith in Spike...

I'll be frank in saying that I highly dislike goofy gimmick matches. I realize it's only the bookers trying something new, but as I commented in chat some time ago, they discourage me to write even more than run of the mill singles matches and the like.

But with that said, I did intend to write, whatever that means when it comes to me... and I did end up writing a bit. But I wasn't on the comp at all this past weekend, which is why I didn't end up actually turning anything in.

It was a good show for the most part though.

Sign in to follow this