TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SJL Metal Card for December 2, 2003

SJL METAL CARD: Drew Kelk Appreciation Night!

Drew Date: Tuesday, December 2, @ 9 PM EST

Venue: The Sky Dome in Toronto, Ontario… CANADA!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Longdogger_Pete

Tonight, the SJL is going to be in the home province of one of its favourite sons, the Canadian Intelligence Agent! CIA will be in attendance, as will the General with his beaver, Pierre. However, I have a feeling the press won’t be able to interview CIA and the General at the same time… odd, that. Is this a stupid concept show? Yes. Yes it is.

OPENING PROMO: Call it.

OPENING CONTEST

“Fruity” Frankie Deed vs. David Cross

Description: These two are the newest SJL signees. Will they be able to perform as expected? Will they be turned off by the stupid theme card? Will Frankie be able to keep it in his pants? Only time will tell.

Rules: Standard match. All normal DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 3000

Send To: Ace309

GOOD OLD FASHIONED THREE-WAY RASSLIN’ MATCH

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. “Live~Wire” Sean Casey vs. Santa Claus

Description: Spike fell on some hard times before the last show and was unable to put forth his best effort. Commissioner Raynor isn’t happy with that, regardless of how good the reason might be. CIA is a little surprised that Spike is still in the JL. Will this crafty vet be able to beat the rookie and the fat man? Only time will tell.

Rules: First pin or submission wins. All normal DQ and countout rules apply. If someone is counted out or disqualified, he is eliminated and leaves the ring area and the other two continue wrestling. Santa Claus will post or PM his stats very soon.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Thoth

EUROPEAN TITLE SUBMISSION MATCH

Alan Clark, Disney-Sponsored Wrestler, vs. Dominic Korgath

Description: DK has been fighting his way through the ranks. Though he hasn’t met with great success, Commissioner Raynor sees fit to reward him with a shot at Alan Clark’s European Title, but at a significant disadvantage for his style (mainly because CIA was an avid fan of the North American submission style and will greatly enjoy this encounter). Will DK win the title, only to have to defend against the likes of Sean Casey, David Cross and Frankie Deed? Only time will tell.

Rules: The first wrestler to make his opponent submit will be declared the winner and European Champion. All normal DQ and countout rules apply – this is not an I Quit match.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Ace309

MYSTERY STIP MATCH

Aecas vs. Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix

Description: These two were both extremely pissed off with the concept of fighting in a swimming pool, and so Commissioner Raynor will be selecting a new stipulation for them shortly before the show. Will it be a Mall Brawl? Subway Chaos? Hell In A Pool Anyway? Something actually reasonable? Only time will tell.

Rules: God only knows.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT: WORLD TITLE CAGE MATCH

Todd Royal © vs. Manson

Description: Another famous match of CIA’s was the cage match in which he defeated Mak Francis to win his second SJL World Championship. Thor was in there as well, as a warm body or something. Now, Todd Royal has to make his first defense against the deadly Manson in the same type of match. Does Todd need this, with Alan Clark breathing down his neck? Only time will tell.

Rules: There is a cage surrounding the ring that is exactly the size you need it to be for spots and so forth. The door will be chained shut when both competitors have entered. You can win by pinning your opponent or making him submit. Technically, yes, this means you can climb out of the cage, get a weapon and climb back in, but don’t be that guy. Don’t be that guy.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Damnit, what'd I tell you about Hell in a Pool?

Ah well. Looks like a good card none-the-less. Drew would be proud, but probably express it with a witty, snide, back-handed compliment.

-Z

Guest Aecas

Hell in a pool?

Are we allowed to leave the pool to raid the house?

If not this match is going to be very boring as the amount of moves you can do on solid concrete are fairly limited.

Hell in a pool?

Are we allowed to leave the pool to raid the house?

If not this match is going to be very boring as the amount of moves you can do on solid concrete are fairly limited.

I also assumed the house was up for raiding also. Then again, there are no countouts in this match...

:huh:

So, I'd assume you can.

Sure, what the hell. I'm in a generous mood.

Also, please remember that there is a diving board, and probably one of those skimmer thingies laying on the side.

In the face of overwhelming public opinion, I HAVE FLIP-FLOPPED.

Maddix and Aecas will be selecting a new stipulation of their choice.

Thank you and goodnight.

Edited by Ace309

Guest Insanityman

My God guys, what's so terrible with Hell in a Swimming Pool? Granted it's a limiting stipualtion it's nothing to be all bent over- I was helping Renegade with feedback and ideas while he wrote the match and he wrote a fucking good match. Aecas, man, call yourself all hardcore- you should be LOVING this stip, pure cement for every move to hurt like hell, sides of pools, DIVING board. There's been a lot worst but whatever.

--

TomIofIV: If you tell me you're ready to be booked again, I'll stab you in the face. Just fyi.

Loser91011: nope

TomIofIV: Excellent. :-)

Loser91011: I feel pretty much done

Loser91011: you're rid of the Plague

Loser91011: lol

TomIofIV: Good stuff. lol

Loser91011: because, quite frankly, I just writing on the match and was like "Wait, why the fuck do I still do this?"

Loser91011: lol

Loser91011: are you happy to see me leave, Taamo?

TomIofIV: lol no, just happy to see you decide one way and stick with it.

Loser91011: yeah

Loser91011: same

TomIofIV: The bouncing on and off was quite distracting]

Eh, this sums it up basically. Of course you're all thinking "Oh shit, he'll be back." Maybe, but I honestly hope not. I've ran my course in the fed and I feel like I've been doing it 'cause I felt like I had to, not that I wanted to. Basically- I'm gone for good but same screen name as always.

To those I don't keep in touch with- good luck and later.

~IL

Guest The Partridge in the Pear Tree

I'd like to wish you all a merry Christmas, and thank you for allowing me to write matches for your wonderful fed!

HO HO HO!

Been having net problems, so if the JL suits would be so kind to assign another marker to the match I was supposed to do.

For those wondering where the show is, I should tell you that we had a phone wire down nearby last night and therefore my phone was not working all night. I just got home from work and will try to get the show put up as soon as I can. The card, however, probably won't be up until later tonight.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this