TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Athletes you hate and why

Guest bob_barron

Oh Jeffery Maier- I pray one day that boy goes to Baltimore and people catch him and just beat the living shit out of him.

It was Tony Tarasco BTW.

You now can add Michael Peca, the local Islander commentators, Mike Milbury and Jermaine O'Neal to the hate list.

Guest alfdogg
Oh Jeffery Maier- I pray one day that boy goes to Baltimore and people catch him and just beat the living shit out of him.

It was Tony Tarasco BTW.

You now can add Michael Peca, the local Islander commentators, Mike Milbury and Jermaine O'Neal to the hate list.

1) lol

2) It was? My bad. Hammonds DID play OF for the O's at that time, so I was pretty sure it was him.  It was a black guy, and BJ Surhoff and Brady Anderson are clearly not black.

3) Why you hatin on Jermaine?

Guest franchise632

My list of hate

All of the current Lakers.~ Mostly because Im a Trailblazer fan and they keep kicking the crap out of us. The 2000 WCF 4th quarter BUTT rape still hurts. Kobe is an arogant prick and Shaq gets to do anything that he wants on he floor, legal or not. AND GOD DAMN THAT ROBERT HORRY!!!!!! < I typed as he hit that 3ball at the end of the game>

Anyone one that has been a memeber of current Yankee Dynasty~ < excluding David Justice>  Why do I hate them?? The  same reason that I hate the Lakers. Cause they usually beat my clubs. That is enough for me. Big Braves and Mariners fan and they usually break our hearts. I also hate them because they are perenial winners. David Justice gets a repreive for being my favorite player and no longer being there.

Carl Everett~ He is just a wart on the ass of the sport of baseball.

Alex Rodriguez~ Not for taking the money, but for trying to play it off like its not about the money. But hey for 250 million you better be able to pitch to, hahahahahaha!!!!!

Ken Griffey Jr~ For just being a pure asshole. He was national media darling but ask any local seattle writer and you get a different story. But thanks for making us trade you to Cincy, cause we got a CF that actually plays and helps a TEAM win! A choice between Cammy and Junior I take Cammy every time.

I think that pretty much covers those that I really dispise. The are others that I could do with out, but there has to be a a heel to go against the babyface. Later

Guest ant_7000

Damn that Robert Horry he'll score 2 points in the whole game and then 2 seconds in the game hits a clutch potenial game winning shot damn him. Just Kidding

Guest Choken One

What has Junior done wrong? Instead of doing a AROD...he tooka MASSIVE Pay cut and offered to have deferered his money so that reds could resign Young and Larkin. He did not sell out for the big market. He went home in small media town cincy...

Guest cdstunner66
:Watches end of Pacers-Nets game:

Add Kerry Kittles to my list.

Add Kerry Kittles to my list

Don't fuck with Kerry. I lived down the hall from him in college and he was one of the nicest guys around.

As far as anyone hating the Yankees goes, hating them for destroying your teams year after year is acceptable. (I've been a Yankee fan my entire life) but I cannot stand when people start with the whole "they buy championships" argument. Maybe they do, but guess what? It's well within the rules to do so. Until the rules are changed, that's not a valid argument. Why should they not use the money they have to get the best players possible? Steinbrenner didn't make up the rules, he just plays the game better than most and has the money to back it up. As far as who I hate, Nomar. I can't stand the little prick. They're not athletes, but I hate Red Sox fans as well. For the past couple of years the Red Sox have an early  lead on the Yanks and the fans start yapping away "Oh, this is the year" "We're ahead of the Yanks" wait til October assholes, wait til October.

Guest alfdogg
As far as anyone hating the Yankees goes, hating them for destroying your teams year after year is acceptable

That's why I put Kerry down.  I think he's all right otherwise.

Guest franchise632
What has Junior done wrong? Instead of doing a AROD...he tooka MASSIVE Pay cut and offered to have deferered his money so that reds could resign Young and Larkin.

And where does Young play now?? When should we start applauding  an athlete for taking any type of "cut"  He is allowing his money to be deffered, huge difference. All athletes' should take a pay cut, but that is not really there fault, thats on the owners. Junior was also not what you would call a "team" guy and didnt have good chemistry with his teamates. Junior also forced his hand to only allow the M's to deal him to Cincy. When we could have gotten much more for him. But we got Cammy so Junior can burn on that no talent team, while we win pennents.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

If the money is there, I say take it. We are the ones enabling the players to make such astronomical salaries. I can't hate the players for taking money from the owners who make more moeny than the athletes.

Guest bob_barron

I hate Jermaine cause I'm a Nets fan and he's been running mouth.

He also missed the game tying free though in game 3.

For your sake, I hope the Nets get the job done at home on Thursday.

Guest alfdogg
I hate Jermaine cause I'm a Nets fan and he's been running mouth.

He also missed the game tying free though in game 3.

a) Good point.

b) So you're a Nets fan, and you *hate* Jermaine for missing the free throw.  Strange.

btw, the series is 2-all now.

For whatever it's worth, Tracy McGrady guaranteed a win tonight and his team was elminated. I wonder if Ewing told him to say that.

Guest alfdogg
Tracy McGrady guaranteed a win tonight and his team was elminated.

Dumbass.

I wonder if Ewing told him to say that.

Wouldn't shock me.

I wonder if anybody saw the graphic of McGrady and Ewing wearing fishing gear alongside Kenny Smith. I didn't get the joke at first because I had the tv turned down and wasn't aware of McGrady's Ewingesque guarantee.

Guest Redhawk

Speaking of Kenny Smith, he really needs to shut up with that, "I can't see you 'cause of my championship rings" act. Everyone knows that Kenny just happened to be on a team that Hakeem Olajuwon carried to a title. Charles Barkley was 5 times the player Smith was, and Smith knows it.

I almost forgot that Sam Casell has two rings. It must suck to come into the league and win two rings your first two years, then have everyone forget that he has them because he hasn't really been that close to another ring since then.