TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Trish/Jerich & Xitan/Lita

So anyone pissed about what they did with Trish and Jericho? It was going hot and they had to screw it up so soon. I think they could have done this love angle for a few months at least.

Here's something I don't get why did they have Xitan turn face and fight with Matt if Xitan is going back to a heel so soon?

But, did you notice something? After the break JR and King said NOTHING about it which makes me think in WWE storyline terms that JR and King didn't see it and don't know what's going on. If that makes any sense which I doubt.

I stopped watching RAW a little while ago. I turned it on today and saw the bit with Trish, Lita, and the Jericho figure.

I couldn't watch more then 30 seconds of it. I felt embarassed watching it. I dunno WHY people like this angle...

Eh, it's all downhill from here. I miss babyface Jericho already. Next week, we'll see a video tape involving ass cream and two naked men at a hotel. I'd rather they have Jericho redeem himself old school, but that would make people happy or whatever.

They also stole a bit from Trading Places in this angle, as well.

Eh, it's all downhill from here. I miss babyface Jericho already. Next week, we'll see a video tape involving ass cream and two naked men at a hotel. I'd rather they have Jericho redeem himself old school, but that would make people happy or whatever.

Yeah I miss bayface Jericho too. I was so digging the way him and Trish were acting with each other on Raw. But, we pretty much had a feeling that come hell or high water Jericho would be made to look like a dumbass.

You mean the whole bet thing? To me it just seemed like a cliche out a teen movie.

Guest Coffey

It pissed me off the way they blew the storyline off. Even if they try to redeem it somehow, tonight the storyline was tainted beyond repair for me.

You mean the whole bet thing? To me it just seemed like a cliche out a teen movie.

Writers don't like the term "cliche." It's "archetype!"

When Trish was overhearing, I thought she was laughing at first, then she remembered she's supposed to act all devastated and stuff, but missed her cue (or wasn't given the cue).

However, what was it all to accomplish?

When I saw Jericho and Christian talking in the back about their "bet", I marked out, jumped up in the air and thanked God that neither of them is turning face, and this is just an ultimate heelish thing to piss everyone off.

Fuck that being nice soap opra bullshit, and I'm glad that they didn't go in a more lovey-dovey direction where they both were turned face with all of that crap.

When I saw Jericho and Christian talking in the back about their "bet", I marked out, jumped up in the air and thanked God that neither of them is turning face, and this is just an ultimate heelish thing to piss everyone off.

Fuck that being nice soap opra bullshit, and I'm glad that they didn't go in a more lovey-dovey direction where they both were turned face with all of that crap.

Oh, I agree. I just wished they'd waited longer to do this.

Guest JMA
::waves hands in air to be noticed::

Are Christian, Jericho and Hardy all going to be left off Armeggedon?

Probably.

::waves hands in air to be noticed::

Are Christian, Jericho and Hardy all going to be left off Armeggedon?

Hardy...dunno.

Christian and Jericho will be on the card. They'll be facing...

TRISH AND LITA!

Guest Mindless_Aggression

No, Christian, Jericho and Matt Hardy will all be systematically fed to Mark Henry after he beats Booker T with his deadly fat fuck slam.

Then Al Wilson will make the save. And the world will cry.

When I heard them talking backstage...good God was I pleased, I marked out big time. I was worried that we were going to be forced for weeks and months of a horrible "love" angle once again, which never would've went anywhere and in the end it would end up being wasted time. I didn't want to see Jericho and/or Christian turn face over this, it does shit for their characters.

It's better to end this now...instead of waiting for months where everyone's time would've been WASTED for no reason at all.

I'm sorry, I just marked out so bad over all of this.

I hope that we get a super stable with Jericho, Christian, and Hardy now...I'd really like that. They could/would be so over with the fans as heels, they need to do that. Have Jericho go after a major title, and have Christian/Hardy team up here and there doing their thing. This could be something special in the making...indeed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had it so that Lita was in on it with the boys either, just to further piss off Trish. I wouldn't really like that at all, but it sounds like something fucked up that WWE would do. I can imagine Trish going to Lita telling her what she heard, Lita not believing it, and eventually Lita just kicking the shit out of Trish.

Guest Coffey

Dude, it's not the fat fuck slam. It's the "Thump" slam that Junkyard Dog used to do back in the day.

Yeah, it sucked then too.

Guest Coffey

I was actually hoping that Jericho would turn into a serious face. Not a funny face. A serious, dangerous, aggressive face that would defend Trish over anything.

Hopefully it would lead to him getting another run with the big belt. Instead, he'll stay a fucking jobber in the goddamn midcard.

Great.

I refuse to call it the Thump Slam. JYD may have been the drizzling shits in the ring but by God, I will not desecrate his memory by comparing his and Henry's finishing move. At least people REACTED when JYD did his. I am saddened that Mark has seemingly dropped the "I Will now slide out of the ring and wipe my ass with your back" move though.

I don't fucking want Jericho with Trish, doing stuff "in the honor of Trish", or anything else like that. If they're going to turn him face, just let him BE HIMSELF and be a face.

If he's with Trish, as always, SHE would be the centerpiece...not Jericho. The reactions that he got would be because of her, NOT because of his work, his character, and his actions.

It's a great way to ruin and hold down anyone.

When he gets a run at the title, have it be as a face or a heel, let him do his thing on his own (or in a group of other guys), let him get over using HIS character...not feeding off of yet another "diva".

There is one thing I don't get. Why are there so many goddamn heels on Raw now? You got HHH, Kane, Batista, Orton, Hardy, Henry, and now Christian and Jericho again. And who are the faces? Goldberg, Micheals, RVD, uh Booker? Seems a little unbalanced. Why do I get the feeling that this angle isn't done and with more swerving, Jericho will end up a face?

Guest Coffey

Why can't Jericho be a face with Trish as his valent? Jericho with the Worlds Title & Trish with the Women's title.

If him "being himself as a face" means more ignorant catchphrases, lame jokes, and repetitive matches, I'll pass.

If he's with Trish, as always, SHE would be the centerpiece...not Jericho. The reactions that he got would be because of her, NOT because of his work, his character, and his actions.

That's just not true. Did Steph get all the reactions when HHH/Angle were in their feud? Not at all. Jericho would be over, because he is over. Instead, he's going to linger in the midcard until probably Backlash...then he'll linger in the lower midcard.

When he gets a run at the title, have it be as a face or a heel, let him do his thing on his own (or in a group of other guys), let him get over using HIS character...not feeding off of yet another "diva".

Why couldn't Trish be in the group too?

It all depends on how it was booked frankly. If they booked it as Chris Jericho and his woman, fine. But the WWE would probably sell it as "Chris Jericho AND 2 HUGE TITS! BIG TITS! TRISH HAS BIG TITS AND IF YOU WAIT FOR CHRIS JERICHO TO COME OUT YOU WILL SEE THEM!" which is what they did with Terri Runnels and anyone she has ever managed essentially.

It all depends on how it was booked frankly. If they booked it as Chris Jericho and his woman, fine. But the WWE would probably sell it as "Chris Jericho AND 2 HUGE TITS! BIG TITS! TRISH HAS BIG TITS AND IF YOU WAIT FOR CHRIS JERICHO TO COME OUT YOU WILL SEE THEM!" which is what they did with Terri Runnels and anyone she has ever managed essentially.

That's stupid. Why would Trish just be 'his woman' when she is the biggest female wrestler they have?