TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

OAOAST IntenseZone - 12/2/03

:: Fade in, a faint beat pouding in the background...a black screen...fading into a shot of a bloody Stephen Joseph...a grinning Dan Black...Jay Darring being pinned by Calvin...the Deadly Game logo floats up, to be quickly replaced- ::

intensezone.jpg

BOOM! BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM! BOOM!

Pyro! Lights! Camera! Action! Host!

hid_ross.jpg

JR

Welcome to IntenseZone, everybody! Just 48 hours ago we saw Calvin Szechstein retain the OAOAST title inside the Elimination Chamber, overcoming Jay Darring in the final struggle! We also saw Dan Black reveal his backing of the Deadly Alliance, and Stephen Joseph paid the price! What will be the fall out of these titanic matches? We'll find out, here, live on IntenseZone!

::The show begins with a closeup shot of Puerto Rican Lightning. The camera zooms out to reveal P.R.L. walking to his dressing room. He has a cut on his mouth and is holding his back. A graphic appears at the left hand corner of the screen reading "LAST SUNDAY AT OAOAST DEADLY GAME: UNLUCKY 7 AVAILIABLE ON OAOAST HOME VIDEO, DECEMBER 16th."::

PRL:

Stupid. Just stupid. What the hell was I thinking? I should have been more careful. I should have been more aware. That damn Shooter Jay. I hate him. I hate Shooter Jay.

::The crowd boos as PRL continues walking to his dressing room, depressed, yet angry. He begins to get teary eyed as he heads to his dressing room door. PRL hangs his head in shame, but just as he is about to open the door, a figure enters the screen, spearing PRL into the wall causing the crowd to cheer.::

It's......THE MAD CAPPA.

The Mad Cappa begins laying in lefts and rights on PRL's forehead causing a cut to appear on the forehead. Mad Cappa kicks PRL's gut several times while the crowd goes crazy. Cappa throws PRL into his dressing room door and then clotheslines him. TMC picks up Lightning and gives him a BUST A CAP making PRL landing back first onto the floor. The crowd cheers as Mad Cappa talks trash to PRL and flips him off.

Suddenly, Cappa runs away as The Lightning Crew come to their aid of their boss, who is struggling to get up, dazed and confused. The crowd is going crazy as Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Colombian Heat, Thomas Rodreguiez, and Vitamin X check on PRL while Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall guard him. Lindsay is crying a bit while Colombian Heat keeps telling PRL "it'll be okay." The crowd begins chanting "P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!" to show how much they care about Lightning's condition.

PRL(dazed, bleeding, and in pain, mumbling):

flfldlffds;[w[wkf[ddaqdkslmv/x,zaww]2-3fod[d]d.d[]sd.....MAD CAPPA! I HATE MAD CAPPA! I HATE YOU MAD CAPPA! I HATE YOU!!!!!

::The camera cuts to the present, as in this week's IntenseZone, with another closeup of Puerto Rican Lightning. The crowd boos loudly as PRL is shown fuming backstage walking to the ring. He has stiches on his lower lip and a band-aid on his forehead as a result of Mad Cappa's beatdown. The Lightning Crew are right behind their leader as the P.R. and N.A. Champion continues walking.::

JR:

There is the OaOasT North American & Puerto Rican Champion, Puerto Rican Lightning. He lost the Elimination Chamber Match last night, but I doubt that is the most important thing on his mind right now. As you just saw, this past Sunday at Deadly Game: Unlucky 7, PRL was attacked by his arch rival The Mad Cappa, and it looks like he is going to address what happened last Sunday coming up next on another exciting episode of OaOasT IntenseZone!!!

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

::"No Chance In Hell" by Lloyd & Boyd starts up making the crowd boo loudly. The lightning bolt hits the entrance causing smoke to fill up the entrance curtain. The AngleTron plays the Lightning Crew entrance video as the crowd anxiously awaits PRL's entrance. Finally, The P.R. Menace makes his apperance on IntenseZone with a pissed-off look on his face. The Lightning Crew accompany him to the ring, but PRL is walking fast to the ring, so they have trouble catching up. The crowd begin their chants of "P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!" but they don't seem to be bothering Lightning now.::

JR:

Puerto Rican Lightning doesn't seem to be in a good mood tonight. The cocky, arrogrant North American Champion is ticked off about The Mad Cappa attacking him last Sunday at Deadly Game.

::PRL continues walking to the ring. He is dragging his North American and Puerto Rican Championships on the floor. Colombian Heat (in Hip-Hop Ass-Kisser Mode), walks alongside PRL as the Lightning Crew make their way to the ring with "No Chance In Hell" continuing to play. PRL doesn't do the HBK-pose or pose on the turnbuckles and demands that he get a microphone. Colombian Heat gets his own microphone and PRL demands that "No Chance In Hell" by Lloyd & Boyd stops playing.::

JR:

I am now interested in hearing what PRL will have to say regarding Mad Cappa. Last Sunday at Deadly Game: Unlucky 7, PRL was one of the final three men in the Elimination Chamber. But, immediatley after eliminating Zack Malibu, "Shooter" Jay Darring gave Lightning the KT Driller eliminating him from the match. After the match, as you just saw, backstage, The Mad Cappa, PRL's rival, attacked PRL causing him to bleed. Now, PRL is out here, and he seems pretty angry right now.

Puerto Rican Lightning (Furious):

MAD CAPPA!!! MAD CRAPPA!!!! THE MAD CAPPA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!

::The crowd boos::

PRL:

CAPPA!!! I'M WAITING CAPPA!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

JR:

What?! Is PRL calling out The Mad Cappa right now? When did PRL get the guts to face Cappa?

::The crowd cheers and chant "Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!" PRL is pacing back and forth in the ring, sweating, and fuming. The Lightning Crew surround the ring waiting for Cappa's apperance with only Colombian Heat and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez in the ring along with PRL.::

Lightning:

CRAPPA!!! COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! THE MAD CAPPA!!! I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY DAMNIT!!! COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME!!!

::The crowd begins chanting "P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!" PRL sneers at the crowd. The chant changes to "Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!"::

JR:

Is The Mad Cappa going to come out here right now? I haven't seen him all day. PRL seems intent on confronting him about what happened last Sunday.

Colombian Heat (Sing-Song):

Mad Capppppppaaaaaaa!!! Come out and plaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:

YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!! YOU COWARD!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PUSSY!!! (Crowd boos) I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ATTACKING ME!!! I WAS INNOCENT! I DID NOT PROVOKE YOUR ATTACK LAST SUNDAY!!! (Crowd begins chanting "Asshole!") SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP YOUR PIECES OF TRAILER PARK TRASH!!! YOU ARE NOT MY CONCERN RIGHT NOW! MY ONLY CONCERN IS THAT THAT NO GOOD, UNTALENTED PIECE OF MAD CRAPPA COMES OUT HERE AND FACES ME!!! I KNOW YOU ARE BACK THERE, CAPPA!!! GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!

Colombian Heat:

Yo, Cappa! I wouldn't stay back there for long, G. The longer you don't show up, the more angrier my boss gets. And the more angrier he gets, the more he wants to kick your ass! So, son, if you wanna save yo'self a beatdown, get up here before my boss busts a cap in YOUR ASS!!!

PRL:

Heat, I apperciate your help, but this is between me and Cappa right now! So, Mad CAPPA! GET OUT HERE.......RIGHT........NOW!!!!

JR:

What is Mad Cappa going to do? Is he going to accept PRL's challenge? This seems to be a trap of some kind. I seriously doubt that PRL would actually WANT to face Mad Cappa alone.

::The crowd buzzes in anticipation. They chant "Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!" PRL and Colombian Heat pace back and forth in the ring.::

JR:

Cappa hasn't been seen here on IZ since World Without End in October, so---

::Suddenly, "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)" by DJ Kool begins playing causing the crowd to pop loudly, Stone Cold circa 1998 levels loud. Signs supporting Cappa are shown throughout the arena as PRL starts to shake nervously in the ring. He converses with Colombian Heat as the crowd anticipates Cappa's entrance.::

JR:

THE MAD CAPPA IS HERE! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!!!

::Finally, the crowd explodes as The Mad Cappa appears. TMC is not smiling nor is he dancing tonight. He has a serious look on his face with his eyes concetrating on PRL who stares right back at him. The Mad Cappa stands alone in the entrance, staring coldly at PRL. PRL trashtalks to TMC as the two await to see who makes the first move.::

JR:

THE MAD CAPPA. PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING. THESE TWO MEN HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH. YOU CAN FEEL THE ELECTRICITY IN THIS ARENA. THESE TWO MEN ARE BOUND TO EXPLODE ANY MINUTE, BAWD GAWD~!!!

::"Let Me Clear My Throat" continues to play as Cappa looks at PRL. PRL looks at him nervously and gulps.::

JR:

Who is going to make the first move?

Finally, The Mad Cappa runs into the ring causing the crowd to cheer.

JR:

HERE WE GO!!!

The Mad Cappa runs into the ring, but Puerto Rican Lightning runs out of the ring causing the crowd to boo. PRL saids "Not tonight. Not any night."

JR:

Oh come on! This ain't right! PRL has been calling out Cappa since the show began, and he is chickening out. Typical Puerto Rican Lightning.

"Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)" by DJ Kool stops playing as The Mad Cappa stays in the ring jawing at The P.R. Menace. Lightning jaws back, but still refuses to enter the ring. The crowd chants "P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!" The Mad Cappa stands in the ring, when suddenly, Colombian Heat comes back into the ring with a baseball bat in his hands.

JR:

Cappa, look out! Mad Cappa look out! Look out behind you!

TMC notices Heat, and just when he is about to swing at TMC, he ducks and gives Colombian Heat the BUST A CAP! to huge cheers.

JR:

BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP ON COLOMBIAN HEAT!!!

Colombian Heat leaps back onto the mat while Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall attack The Mad Cappa from behind.

JR:

DAMNIT! DAMNIT! THE LIGHTNING CREW IS GANGING UP ON THE MAD CAPPA!

Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall lay the boots to The Mad Cappa while the crowd boos. PRL is shown outside the ring laughing at Cappa's pain. He demands the attack continues. Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua grab Cappa and whip him into the ropes--but Cappa comes back with a double flying clothesline sending Boricua and Wall onto the mat to cheers. Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall exit the ring, while Vitamin X comes in. He goes for a clothesline, but Cappa ducks and hits the Fall From Grace on X. He then applies the Walls of Cappa on Vitamin X.

JR:

WALLS OF CAPPA! THE WALLS OF CAPPA! THE WALLS OF CAPPA ON VITAMIN X!!!

The crowd goes crazy as Vitamin X winces in pain and taps the mat. Thomas Rodreguiez comes in and stops the Wall of Cappa, but recieves a BUST A CAP! for his troubles. He gives Vitamin X a BUST A CAP also.

JR:

BUST A CAP ON THE LIGHTNING CREW! GET PRL! GET PRL! BEAT PRL, CAPPA!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning begins walking to the entrance causing the crowd to boo. He yells about not wanting to fight Cappa tonight and gives him the Middle Finger. The Lightning Crew walk with PRL, all in pain, either holding their backs or necks.

JR:

That no good PRL! He's using the Lightning Crew as dummies to protect him. PRL does not care about the Lightning Crew! All he cares about is himself and his titles.

The Mad Cappa mouths "Son of a bitch." and exits the ring, grabs PRL, and throws him back into the ring.

JR:

YES! YES! YES! FINALLY! GET PRL! BEAT HIS ASS, CAPPA! GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning gets on his knees, begging for Cappa to not hit him. PRL cries his eyes out and shakes nervously as Cappa inches closer and closer to Tha Puerto Rican. The crowd is hot, but just as PRL is picked up by TMC, Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall come back into the ring and attack The Mad One. The crowd boos as PRL runs out of the ring like a coward.

JR:

DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! PRL HAS ESCAPED HIS COMEUPPANCE ONCE AGAIN! WHAT A COWARD PRL IS! HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!

Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall continue beating on Cappa, stomping a mudhole in him. The two Lightning Crew members pick up Cappa and whip him into the ropes again, clotheslining him.

JR:

BAWD GAWD~! THE IMPACT OF THAT MOVE! CAPPA IS IN PAIN. AND THAT DAMN PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING MUST BE LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua pick up The Mad Cappa once again, and grab his neck for a double chokeslam.

JR:

OH NO! OH GOODNESS NO! NOT A DOUBLE CHOKESLAM! THIS WILL INJURE MAD CAPPA AGAIN! AND NOT ON HIS NECK! THE CRUSHED LAYRNX!

The crowd boos turn to cheers however, as Mad Cappa kicks Mr. Boricua in his balls, then does the same for Cuban Wall. TMC kicks Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall in their stomachs--and gives them both the BUST A CAP! at the same exact time.

JR:

DOUBLE BUST A CAP! THE MAD CAPPA HAS DONE A DOUBLE BUST A CAP ON MR. BORICUA AND CUBAN WALL! THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW HIM DO THAT!!! WHAT A MOVE!

Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall exit the ring while Mad Cappa rips his shirt off and throws it into the crowd. The crowd is going insane as Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall leave through the entrance.

JR:

THE MAD CAPPA HAS ONCE AGAIN GOTTEN THE BEST OF THE LIGHTNING CREW, BUT HE DID NOT GET HIS HANDS ON PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING!

::"Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)" by DJ Kool starts up once again, as The Mad Cappa jumps up and down in the ring getting the crowd hyped up. He dances a bit as the crowd chants "Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!"::

JR:

One of these days! One of these days! Puerto Rican Lightning will get what he deserves! One of these days, The Mad Cappa will kick PRL's ass and take his titles. One of these days, is, unfortnaley, not today, but one of these days it will happen!

::The Mad Cappa dances a bit and exits through the crowd. He grabs a beer from a fan and drinks it before heading through the entrance. Before he goes, he puts his fists in the air causing the crowd to cheer. He then exits through the entrance.::

JR:

What a way to start IntenseZone! We will be right back with more action, right after this!!!

::COMMERCIALS::

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

JR

Welcome back to IntenseZone everyone! During the break, Stephen Joseph and Reject made their way from the entrance to the ring with something to say. I had heard Stephen mention a challenge to the Deadly Alliance tonight, so I suspect he has much to say.

REJECT

Cut the music!

STEPHEN

So I'm a little banged up, that's kind of an understatement. Let's see, cast on left arm, bandages over my head - I'm in great shape! I've gone through worse, and now quite frankly, I'm ready to bring hell back into IntenseZone! ::Fans mark out, start chanting "Trinity!¨

REJECT

No not that Trinity! More of a triad right fearless leader?

STEPHEN

Exactly. See, I figure that first on my list to eliminate will be this so-called Deadly Alliance. It's not really deadly, having our worst Champion ever, a lunatic like Plushly Al who's one accomplishment was to annoy us to death with his Dungeon of Doom, and a backstabbing Dangerous A, a foreign nuisance on the OAOASTs good name.

REJECT

And me, as a former member of the Deadly Alliance, a former North American Champion, I was sick to see Alfdogg destroy the name. I was proud to have been a member, proud to be a worthy champion - that's everything that Alfdogg isn't.

STEPHEN

So Reject called me up, he came back, and he wanted to reform a real Deadly Alliance. So we did. Now that I can wrestle again, I'll leave the corporate matters to Peter and Tony. Now is the time for a stand yet again, and for a real deadly alliance to transform IntenseZone. Starting tonight.

REJECT

That's right. Our Deadly Alliance vs. your deadly Alliance Alfdogg! Three on three!

JR

But who is the third?!

STEPHEN

And as for our partner in crime...let's just say...he's a founding member. Chew on that.

REJECT

You will all find out tonight.

JR

Intriguing events! We have more just around the corner...

Edited by Stephen Joseph

"Quiet" buzzes into the arena, and the entranceway is flooded with black smoke. The now familiar entrance of Dan Black is BOOED heartily by the capacity crowd. The heat rises as the IntenseZone GM strides out through the smoke, alone, clutching a microphone. Dan struts down to the ring, a thin, smug smile on his face.

JR

This man is without doubt one of the most devious, conniving, immoral, and, as he admits, "Heartless" men I have ever had the misfortune to meet in this business!

Black steps into the squared circle and holds up his hand for quiet, only to be met with a wall of noise. Dan shouts to make himself heard.

BLACK

Well, well, well...did any of you fine folk happen to see a little pay per view called "Deadly Game"?

Crowd shouts YES!

BLACK

Good, good...so you all see ME pin Stephen Joseph 1, 2, 3, in the middle of the ring, and be the sole survivor in the Scramble match!

JR

He only did that via Alfdogg's help! It was a total screw job!

BLACK

Stephen...I hope you'll forgive me for beating you. For humiliating you. And perhaps, now, we can move on? Our little disagreements- we've proved who the better man is! So, you just do your job, and we'll be fine.

JR

Somehow I don't think Stephen is going to just forget what Dan's done!

BLACK

And now, after pleasure, business. Now, on IntenseZone we have a great North American champion. You all know him! PRL!

Crowd BOOS!

BLACK

We also have great OAOAST tag team champions- TNT! We'll be seeing some competition for them very soon!

Crowd BOOS TNT!

BLACK

And of course, we have the OAOAST World Champion. My friend and yours, Calvin Szechstein.

Crowd BOOS Calvin, before starting a "DARR-ING! DARR-ING!" chant.

BLACK

Who? D- what? *shrugs* I don't care. It's great that Calvin is still our champ. Sure, he and I don't always see eye to eye, but I'm in such a good mood I'm going to get Calvin on IntenseZone once again!

Crowd CHEERS!

BLACK

Yes, because as ever, the number one ranked competitor in the INTENSE 5 gets a shot every month at the World Title! And right now, the number one guy- is PRL!

Crowd BOOS!

JR

The crowd don't like it, but it's true. Let me just recap the I5 for you-

5. Ted Weddy

4. G Money

3. The Shuffle

2. The Blurricane

1. PRL

BLACK

However, there is time for someone to take that spot before the Title match. So, all of you guys out there, I want your best efforts. Make me proud!

Crowd JEERS!

BLACK

While we're on the subject of champions, I feel that IZ needs just one more...

JR

What? What does Dan mean?

BLACK

I can see your fat confused face, Jim Ross! Don't worry, I'll explain simply for the retarded!

JR

Why-my- mah GAWD!

BLACK

A new championship belt. A new title for IntenseZone. Its name? The ADRENALIN title! A championship for the passionate, the extreme, for those IZ stars who will put it all on the line...so, taking place next, one night only- a tournament. Who will be in it? I don't know. I want volunteers. All you guys in the back- sign up. This is a chance of GOLD.

Crowd BUZZES with excitement!

BLACK

So, enough from me-

Crowd POPS!

BLACK (looking annoyed)

- so on with the show!

Dan leaves to indifference as the crowd talks about the new title.

JR

Well, Dan Black continues to shake up IntenseZone. A new title, the Adrenalin title! What will this title be like? Who will be in the tournament? Who will WIN IT? I can't wait to find out! We'll be back with more, after these messages.

COMMERCIALS

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

CUE: Bullet with Butterfly Wings

JR

Well I heard a rumor that Father was going to put Judas in a match tonight and I guess it’s true.

(The arena goes black except for a blue spotlight that shines on Judas as he makes his way out from behind the curtain. The fans cheer for Judas while some still boo, but as soon as Father wheels out onto the stage all the cheers turn to boos. Judas kneels on the ramp and looks around the crowd for a few seconds before getting up and sliding into the ring. Father takes a mic and positions himself at ringside.)

FATHER

Tonight Judas you will have a chance to reprove your worth to me! I have chosen a sacrificial lamb for your first test.

(A generic looking jobber walks out and stands beside Father.)

FATHER

What’s your name son?

JOBBER

My name is Mike…

FATHER

Okay that’s good enough…Mike. Get in the ring.

(Mike slides into the ring and begins warming up.)

FATHER

Okay now Judas I want you to destroy this young man!

(Mike turns around with a shocked look on his face as Father grins.)

*DING DING DING*

Mike and Judas lock up and Judas shoves him to the mat. Mike quickly makes it to his feet and locks up again, but Judas Hip Tosses him over and gets a 1 count.

JR

This poor young man is being used by Father as a “sacrificial lamb” as he called it!

Judas catches him as he stands and whips him to the ropes before planting a knee in his gut that sends him flipping over. He then gets down and starts pounding on the back of Mike’s head before double underhooking Mike’s arms and pulling him up right into a Tiger Suplex!

No!!!

FATHER

Stop wrestling him and destroy him!!!

Judas looks out at Father with anger in his eyes, but he goes right back to Mike and pulls him up. Judas grabs a waistlock and flips Mike head over heels with a Dangerous Release German Suplex!

JR

Bah gawd he’s gonna kill this young man! This “Mike” almost landed right on his head!

Judas then pulls him up again and hits an Exploder Suplex and follows it up by grabbing a Crossface on him! However, he is too close to the ropes and Mike manages to grab the bottom one to break the hold. Judas stands and begins stomping on the back of Mike’s head until he bails out under the bottom rope. Judas stands ready as Mike slowly gets up and then he performs a Slingshot Plancha down onto Mike. The crowd cheers the move as Judas slowly gets up and rolls him back into the ring. Cover.

No!!! Mike kicks out!

FATHER

Judas stop playing with him!!!

JR

Just stop this! What did this poor kid do to Father??

Judas then pulls him up and sets up the Piledriver before driving him headfirst into the mat! He then locks on a STF and Mike taps out!

*DING DING DING*

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA

Here’s your winner…JUDAS!!!!!

JR

Thank goodness that is over!

Judas lets go of the hold as the ref raises his hand, but Father grabs the mic again.

FATHER

You’re not done!! I said destroy him!!

Judas looks pissed as Father glares at him and points at Mike. Judas then pulls him up and places him on his shoulders before hitting the Akeldama (Burning Hammer). The ref grabs Judas and pulls him away from Mike, telling him to stop.

FATHER

Again!!

JR

What?? No!!

Judas hesitates as the crowd encourages him to knock out Father, but Judas slowly picks Mike up again.

CUE: Rock You Like a Hurricane

JR

Yes!! It’s about time!!

Blurricane rushes out and slides into the ring to stop Judas. Judas puts Mike down as Blurricane pleads with him to stop.

FATHER

You stay out of this!!!

Blurricane exits the ring and grabs a mic before getting in Father’s face.

BLURRICANE

You don’t own him!! He doesn’t have to do what you say!!

FATHER

I hold his career and livelihood in my hands!! If he wants a life then he has to listen to me!! Now attack him again Judas!!!

Judas picks Mike back up and Blurricane turns around to tell him not to do it. Suddenly the fans erupt with shocked voices as…

FATHER STANDS UP AND NAILS BLURRICANE WITH BRASS KNUCKLES!!!

JR

WHAT THE HELL???? What is going on here!?

Father then begins beating the hell out of Blurricane as Judas runs out and grabs Father’s arm to stop him!! Father nails Judas with the knucks and then kicks the wheelchair aside before picking up the mic!!

FATHER

Fools!!! You take a little old man in a wheelchair lightly, but now you will cower in fear!! For the old man has just been given new life!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

JR

I…I can’t believe what I’m seeing!!!

Father walks away down the aisle as Blurricane and Judas lay bleeding. Father holds up his brass knuckle covered hand in victory as the fans boo!

(Commercials)

::We cut to the Lightning Crew dressing room. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is reading a fashion magazine. Thomas Rodreguiez is helping Colombian Heat read "The Cat In The Hat". Mr. Boricua is staring at the wall. Vitamin X is listening to one of his heavy metal CDs. And Cuban Wall is shadow boxing. Puerto Rican Lightning is shown punching a manequin with a picture of The Mad Cappa's face on the head. The crowd boos PRL as PRL releases his frustrations on the mannequin. He is talking trash at the mannequin while punching it.::

PRL:

STUPID!

UNTALENTED!

COCKY!

ARROGRANT!

PIECE OF CRAP!

WANNABE!

COWARD!

I

HATE

YOU

MAD

CRAPPA!!!

::PRL knocks the head off the mannequin. He breathes heavily, but gathers his composure.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:

Remember to control your temper P.R. Calm down, baby. Don't let Mad Cappa get to you. If you do, then he's gotten what he's wanted and you don't want that, do you?

Puerto Rican Lightning:

OF COURSE I DON'T!!! (Quietly): Sorry, Linds. I didn't mean to yell. It's just that--that--that that no talent, piece of crap, Mad Cappa, has bugged me for the past 4 months. I thought that when I crushes his layrnx back in May, that he be gone forever. That he would just disappear and I could get on with my life. But NO! Sometimes, I think this entire universe is against me! CRAPPA is like Freddy Krueger, he just won't go away!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:

Well, don't let him get to you. Infact, why don't you try being friends with him? Cappa's a jerk, so be the better man and turn a new page over.

Puerto Rican Lightning:

Hmmm, well that could work.

::PRL grabs the headshot of Mad Cappa from the mannequin head and looks into it with a forced smile on his face.::

PRL:

I COULD try that. Infact, the next time I meet him, I'm going to hug him like a brother.

Ms. Lindsay:

Yeah! You do that, P.R.!

PRL:

And squeeze.

Lindsay(With a smile on her face):

Okay.

PRL (Cont'd):

And squeeze. And squeeze. And SQUEEZE. AND SQUEEZE. AND SQUEEZE. (PRL has a sick, sadistic smile on his face): AND SQUEEZE! AND SQUEEZE!! AND SQUEEZE!!!

::PRL rips the picture of Mad Cappa and stomps on it.::

PRL:

I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!!! I HATE THE MAD CAPPA!!!

::The crowd boos as PRL screams. The Lightning Crew all stop what they're doing and look up at their boss. PRL starts to cry and holds on to Lindsay.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:

Calm down, sweetie. It's going to be alright. Try to calm down and do your "Bad Temper Killer Saying". Come on, do it.

PRL:

3-2-1. 1-2-3. What the heck is bothering me?

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:

There you go. Don't worry. Whatever happens between you and Cappa, don't be afraid. You are not alone. You got me. You got Cuban Wall. You got Vitamin X. You got Thomas.

Colombian Heat:

And you got me boss!!! I can kick his ass 6 ways from Sunday!

PRL(Sarcastic):

Sure you can, Heat. Suuuuurrrreeee.

Colombian Heat:

Don't understimate me boss. I rule. I'm the best. I'm--

Cuban Wall:

The stupidest person on the face of the Earth.

Colombian Heat:

You wanna start somethin' wit me, boy? Just cuz I can't recite the 30 U.S. States, or add 2+2, or read "The Cat In The Hat" by myself, doesnot not make me not smart!

And anyway, I can still kick yo' ass!

Cuban Wall:

I like to see you try!

Colombian Heat:

I can bust a cap in your ass too!

::Colombian Heat and Cuban Wall get into a confrontation. Wall shoves Heat, who shoves back. This leads to the rest of the Lightning Crew having to hold back Cuban and Colombian. PRL steps in.::

PRL:

BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP!!! LOOK, HEAT, WALL, I DO NOT NEED THIS!!! I HAVE ENOUGH PROMBLEMS ON MY OWN WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE LIGHTNING CREW BREAKING UP!

Colombian Heat:

He started it.

PRL:

I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT! YOU TWO BETTER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER IF YOU WANT TO LAST IN THE LIGHTNING CREW! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND OR THE OFFICAL MUSCLE OF THE LIGHTNING CREW! YOU ARE IN THIS GROUP BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE IN IT! I CAN KICK BOTH YOU GUYS OUT RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOW.

Colombian Heat:

No boss! Please don't! I'm begging you! I'll change! Please, let me stay in the group.

Cuban Wall:

Yeah, boss. I can live with Colombian Heat being in the group. Just don't act stupid and cause us a match or something.

Colombian Heat:

Can do, chief!

Cuban Wall:

And don't call me chief!

Colombian Heat:

Yes, Mr. Bad Mood.

Puerto Rican Lightning:

Alright, guys, I'm going to relax for the rest of the week. But next week, NEXT WEEK, I'm going to confront Crappa and kick the crap out of him once and for all!

Cuban Wall(mumbling):

You wish.

PRL:

What did you say?!

Cuban Wall:

Nothin' boss.

Lightning:

Anyway, next week, I'll get my hands on Cappa if it's the last thing I do. Plus, not only will I do that, BUT I will also defend the North American AND Puerto Rican Championships against another ledgend from Puerto Rico!

Colombian Heat:

ALRIGHT BOSS!!!

PRL:

Yup! I contacted this ledgend from Puerto Rico and he agreed to make his IntenseZone debut against me. IZ will be home to another ledgendary competitor. Take THAT HeldDown! And it will be the main event of the show, how's THAT for a ratings boost?

Colombian Heat:

Great boss. Great!

PRL (Continuing):

Alrighty then. Then it's settled: Next week's main event for the December 9, 2003 episode of IntenseZone: Puerto Rican Lightning vs. Jose Chinquita-Burrita-Bon Dero-Guerrero-Latista-Hernandez-Gonsalvez for the OaOasT North American and Puerto Rican Championships! And if The Mad Cappa gets involved somehow, BAM! I will BUST A CAP in his ass!

Colombian Heat:

YEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY!!!! You gonna go all Mike Tyson on his candy ass! You gonna go all balls out Rocky style. Yo Adrian! You gonna go all Stone Cold Steve Austin on him. You gonna do it Eminem-Style. Arnold Schwarnegger. Gonna go all Bruce Lee-Karate Kid-Pat Morita-Wax-On-Wax-Off-Crane-Shane-O'-Mac-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-50-Cent-DMX-Rap-War-BUST-A-CAP-On-That-Piece-of-Crap-Mad Cappa!!!

::The crowd laughs at Colombian Heat while The Lightning Crew give him odd stares. Heat just smiles.::

PRL:

Uhhhhh...yeah. What Heat said. Anyway, Cuban Wall, next week, Dan Black has booked you in a match against some scrub to show all these idiots how strong you are.

::The crowd boos as Cuban Wall smiles.::

Cuban Wall:

Great boss. Great. Boss, watch me kick the hell out of my oppoent next week. I'll be make an impact on next week's show.

PRL:

And Black has also booked you, Colombian Heat, into a match to show these people how.....um......quick you are.

Colombian Heat:

Alright! I'm gonna go all Spider-Man on that jabroni's candy ass!

Cuban Wall:

I hate you so much.

Colombian Heat:

You're just jealous, dawg. Show me some love (Goes for a high five).

Cuban Wall:

No.

Colombian Heat:

Alrighty then.

PRL:

Now, if you don't mind, I like to be alone now. I need to get ready for next week and clear my mind of all Cappa-related crap.

Colombian Heat:

Want me to sing you songs?

PRL:

Good GOD NO!

Cuban Wall:

Smart move, boss.

Colombian Heat:

You're just jealous, Wall. You can't sing a lick. I'm the next 50 Cent.

Cuban Wall:

50 Cent doesn't even sing you moron! 50 Cent sucks and so do you.

Colombian Heat:

Say that again, bitch!

Cuban Wall:

YOU STUPID BASTARD!

::Cuban Wall and Colombian Heat face each other again. The Lightning Crew once again has to seperate the two.::

PRL (Frustrated):

UGH!!! JUST LEAVE DAMNIT!!! GIVE ME SOME SPACE PLEASE!!! SHUT UP AND JUST GO!!!

::Cuban Wall and the rest of the Lightning Crew minus PRL and Colombian Heat leave the dressing room. Colombian Heat mouths something at Wall. After a few seconds of silence between PRL and Colombian Heat, where PRL is trying to relax, Colombian Heat speaks.::

Colombian Heat:

Tell me about the rabbits, P.R.

Puerto Rican Lightning:

Shut up.

Colombian Heat:

Okay.

::Colombian Heat exits the dressing room.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:

You are so stupid.

::FADE TO BLACK::

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

We see a close up shot cut backstage and see G-Money in his tracksuit ready for his match later tonight-

"B. Did's we've been going back and forth long enough now, week in week out for the last two months we've been fighting each other. You might have had the upper hand the once or twice the last few times we met, but that was all luck, and your luck has run out my friend. I'm tired of playing, i'm sick of the dancing, i want to end you. The very sight of you just drives me to the brink of insanity. I love this sport, and you make every athelete on Intense Zone look like a fool, no body in the crowd pays to see some one such as your self dance, they come to see people like me. So thats why i'm challenging you to one final match next week on IZ, i promise if you beat me you won't hear another word from me about it and that will be the end of it all. But you see thats not how its going to end between me and you, next week i will have you tapping in the middle of that ring, theres no if's, no buts, its a damn certainty. You have 7 days my friend, 7 days...."

The camera then pans out to revel the rest of the DA stood around G-Money...

We return to Dan Black's office. Dan reclines in his chair, watching a video of himself pinning Stephen Joseph. The tape runs again and again, as Dan grins. The door suddenly bursts open, and Black sits up with a start.

Entering the office are the members of Blackheart Security, Jake Karma, Hades, Steve Scott & Angel Steel. The four look visibly angry and the huge Karma slams both hands onto Dan's desk.

Black regards them with interest.

BLACK

And what can I do for you, guys?

We just found out our contracts got terminated.

BLACK

Oh, that...well...

ANGEL

Yes? C'mon Dan, you bring us in, then just cut us loose when we don't come through one time?

SCOTT

Yeah, you won the Scramble match thanks to us!

BLACK

....thanks...to...you? Oh, I'm so sorry...I thought it was thanks to ME and the DEADLY ALLIANCE! I thought all of YOU guys got squashed and eliminated like a bunch of idiots! Now, I know you probably did your best-

Damn right we did!

BLACK

-and you do have a somewhat limited talent. But you just didn't cut it. Not compared to men like me. Like Alfdogg. Like G Money. Like Dangerous A. So, I'll ring up some indie promotions- get you some matches. Let Uncle Dan look after you, eh?

SCOTT

Don't patronise us, you bastard! We knew you were selfish and vain but-

BLACK

Woooooh there Scotty! Are you actually bad mouthing me? To my face?

He is, Dan, and so am I- you lousy rat.

BLACK

Well...some spirit, eh? Shame its come too late, and in the wrong place. Get out, you idiots, before I take you out myself.

Karma leans forwards and grabs Dan with a massive hand.

Oh, we'll go, Dan. But we won't go far. Watch your back...in case you forget, we've been with you for months...we know how you operate...we know how you wrestle...and we'll be back to show you what happens when you disrespect us...

BLACK

Let go of me right now, or you'll be in jail before you can blink.

Karma releases Dan and stands up, glares at the IZ boss, before walking out. The rest of the team follow him.

Dan straightens his shirt and looks momentarily concerned, before shrugging and going back to his video tape...

JR

Well, Dan seemingly has no use for his young Security team! But has he made four more enemies to add to his long list? We'll see...

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

:: A black screen and a heart beat, slow, steady....

The beat rises in tempo....

Getting faster...

Dangerously fast.

The beat stops.

The IZ theme, RATM's "Guerilla Radio" blasts out, and we get a rapid sequence of high flying, hard hitting IZ action shots- Jay kicking PRL, Shuffle powerbombing G Money, JINGUS clawslamming Dan Black, Stephen Joseph eyeball to eyeball with Alfdogg-

Cut to an empty tournament bracket.

Graphic: 8 men. 6 matches. 1 new champion.

The Adrenalin Title.

Coming next week, to IntenseZone...

CUE: "Fake Sound of Progress" by Lost Prophets

-The fans ERUPT as blue pyro shoots off. The curtain flies open, and the cheers now become thunderous. It's The Man…"Shooter" Jay Darring!

JR

There he is! The last man to be eliminated put up one HELLUVA fight at UnLucky 7, but Calvin…bah gawd, Calvin barely squeaked away with the win…barely, folks!

Jay slowly slides into the ring. His head is heavily bandaged and he is slightly favoring his right leg, but all in all, he looks damn good. He slowly stands and asks for a mic, which he receives.

JAY

I'd just like to say…

-Jay smiles as he is cut off by a thunderous "SHOO-TER JAY!" chant. He looks around slightly, his smile from ear to ear. The chant lasts a minute or two, and Jay slowly lifts the mic back to his mouth.

JAY

…I'd just like to say…Sunday Night…I went through a war.

-The fans erupt again as the scene switches to a fan holding a "SHOOTER JAY = THE REAL CHAMP" sign. It switches back once again to Jay, standing in the middle of the ring.

JAY

…That war was fought on THIS battlefield…

-Jay points to the ring.

JAY

…And that war had six casualties…and sadly, I was one of them.

-Jay looks down slightly, shaking his head. A few moments pass before he speaks again, looking at all the fans.

JAY

For years, I have fought on numerous continents…I've lost gallons of blood…I've given up my heart and my soul for this business…and for you fans!

-The fans erupt again. Another "SHOO-TER JAY" chant starts up, but Jay raises a hand, asking for silence.

JAY

…And I wouldn't have it any other way…

-The silence is once again lifted as the fans cheers drown out any other sound. Jay smiles slightly, lifting his hand into the air again.

JAY

…That is why I am so disappointed in myself for what happened Sunday night…I let Calvin Szechstein walk away from the Elimination Chamber match as the retaining Champion. I let this business down…by letting that man continue to degrade that title and everything I hold dear…I cannot let that happen again. I cannot let…

CUE: "Kick Start my Heart" by Motley Crue

JR

WHAT THE HELL?! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?! ITS K MONEY!

-The fans erupt as the curtain flies open. From behind the curtain walks Josie, who is wearing an XXL large "SHOOTER JAY" shirt, which, with the well-placed spiked belt, is made to be a skirt. From behind her walks The Showstopper…K-Money! The cheers become deafening as Money smiles at Shooter Jay, who is standing in the middle of the ring still. The two men both have huge smiles on their faces.

JR

I don't believe it! The Showstopper, K-Money, is here on IntenseZone!

-K-Money slowly slides into the ring and smiles at Jay. The music fades out as Josie hands Money a microphone. However, before Money takes it, he slowly extends his hand to Jay. Jay looks around at all the fans, who are now chanting "SHAKE HIS HAND!" Jay looks at the hand…then Money's face…the hand…the face…the hand…

JR

What's Jay going to do?

-…The face…Jay takes a long look at Money's smiling face…AND ACCEPTS THE HAND!! The fans erupt as these two fan-favorites shakes hands. Money slowly lets go, taking the mic slowly from Josie. He puts it to his mouth and begins to speak.

MONEY

…Jay…Sunday night…you proved to me why you are The Man…you proved to all these fans…why their choice of cheering for you is the correct choice. Calvin may have won the match, but YOU, Mr. Darring…YOU won everyone's respect…and for that, it is an honor for me to be in the same ring as you.

-The fans erupt and give a standing ovation as Money and Josie applaud along with them. Jay looks around sheepishly, a smile crossing his scarred face. Money once again raises the mic, which causes the fans to slowly grow silent.

MONEY

…That being said…I have a proposition for you…

-Jay crosses his arms as Money runs his hands through his hair before speaking.

MONEY

…I look around the OAOAST, and all I see are these horrible and despicable people…Calvin Szechstein.…

-The fans boo.

MONEY

…Axel…

-Another round of boos.

MONEY

…Puerto Rican Lightning…

-More boos.

MONEY

…Ragdoll…

-Money gets an angry look on his face as he rubs the scar on his left cheek and his permanently broken nose. The fans boos are deafening.

MONEY

…I look at them, and I think: "There are too many of them…and too few of the good guys. Guys like Blurricane…"

-The fans erupt at the mention of the Blurr.

MONEY

"…Crystal…"

-More cheers for the Female Phenom.

MONEY

"…Zack Malibu…"

-HUGE pop for the P.O.P.

MONEY

"…and 'Shooter'…Jay…Darring…"

-A THUNDEROUS ovation for the Shooter.

MONEY

So last night, I had an idea…why not get the best of the best to join together and take out the villainy in the OAOAST…a team that can take out Totally Endorsed and whoever else threatens this great Fed? Two Words, Jay…The Firm.

JAY

…The Firm?

MONEY

That's right…Now, I realize that this whole brand extension could hinder a full blown team, so that is why I am asking YOU to lead the IntenseZone crew.

JAY

…Me?

MONEY

Yes…YOU…I want you to get together four of the best wrestlers you can think of…I don't care their gender or age or sexual preference…It is up to you to get the best. I'll take care of HeldDown. I already have a few people lined up that I want…

JAY

…I…

MONEY

Wait…Here's the Million Dollar question…Do you accept my proposition?

-The fans erupt as Jay looks around again, trying to decide. Minutes pass as the fans grow silent in anticipation…Jay slowly raises the mic…

JAY

I….

Accept.

-The fans go APESHIT! Money smiles wide as Jay sticks out his hand, a huge smile once again plastered on his face. They break the handshake and hug, before Money grabs Jay's right wrist and shoots it high into the air, causing the cheers to grow to a deafening level.

JR

Mah gawd, a new faction spreading into IntenseZone! This can only heat things up still further? What will Dan Black think of this? And how about Stephen Joseph? Well, up next, its our main event, that big tag match! Don't go anywhere!

COMMERCIALS

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

JR

Chaos in the ring, these teams couldn't even wait for intros. The Deadly Alliance was attacked from behind by Stephen Joseph and Reject while we were on break!

In the ring, Stephen Joseph and Reject whip Plushy Al across the ring, waiting on him to return. They lift him high into the air, flapjacking him down onto the mat hard. Stephen turns his attention to Dangerous A, just getting up, while Reject retreats to the corner.

Stephen pulls Dangerous A up, deciding to suplex him up and stalling for a bit, letting the blood rush into D-A's head before bringing him back down onto the mat. Stephen covers, but gets a 1 count. Tag out to Reject.

Reject comes in on Dangerous A, throwing him into the DA corner. Dangerous A tags out to Alfdogg who warily enters the ring. They circle around each other, locking up with Alfdogg forcing Reject into a corner. Reject twirls around and pushes Alfdogg into the turnbuckle chest first, and then Reject jumps up with a standing dropkick to reinforce the impact. Reject turns around and meets a Plushy Al Clothesline!

Plushy Al pulls Reject back to his corner, holding him against the ropes whilst Dangerous A stiffs some hard chops onto Reject's chest. Stephen Joseph can't control himself, so he jumps over the ropes, and pulls Plushy Al off of Reject. He doesn't see Alfdogg nail him with a Yakuza kick from behind though!

Both Stephen Joseph and Reject are now falling prey to the numbers game, and its not very pretty. Dangerous A has mounted Stephen on the mat, rotating punches onto Stephen's face whose nose is already broken. Plushy Al has Reject in a chokehold over the top rope outside, and simply drops him down. Alfdogg and Plushy then take turns kicking Stephen's head while Dangerous A punches.

CUE: "Welcome to the Jungle"

And now, Alfdogg, Dangerous A, and Plushy Al look up from beating Stephen Joseph, and see no one from the stage. But he's not coming from the stage, Tony the Body complete with skull/crossbones robe, comes running through the crowd behind the ring, hopping the ringside fence and sliding into THAT. VERY. RING. The three DA'ers feel the weight on the mat, and Alfdogg's only response is to gulp saliva down his throat and slowly turn

INTO A SPEAR~! Plushy Al tries to attack, but Tony ducks his right hand, and captures his back- ANGLESLAM~!. Dangerous A turns and attempts a standing kick, but Tony catches his foot and pulls him down to the mat- SALT AND PEPPER LOCK! The Crowd goes wild!

JR: BY GAWD, BY GAWD, TONY IS USING ANGLESAULT's MOVES!!

Tony releases the Salt and Pepper lock to turn around and throw Alfdogg out of the ring near Reject. Reject begins to lay in the boots while Tony throws Plushly Al out of the ring. Meanwhile, Stephen has crawled on top of Dangerous A, and the ref makes the count!

1!

2!

3!

Tony stands looking out as Stephen slowly gets on his knees, putting a hand on Tony's back to right himself. Tony feels the hand, grabs it and pulls Stephen right up over his shoulder into a STUNNER~! Stephen flops over and Tony now sees what he's done.

JR

BY GAWD. Stephen Joseph wins, but Tony accidentally nails him with a STUNNER! What a show...and what will happen next week! Was Tony the founding member?

Intesezone begins to go off the air, darkening around a shocked Tony turning his frown into a smile...

Sign in to follow this