TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinetic

Wish kinetic a happy birthday

Guest Kinetic

Aloha, SmarkBoard.  As a respected and long-standing member of this board, I feel it's my civic duty to inform you that tomorrow is my birthday.  I'll be turning nineteen.  Now, as if a date with a Zimbabwean beauty queen and a ticket to a RAW-brand house show on Sunday weren't enough, I'd like you all to wish me a happy birthday.  If you wish not to, that's fine.  I respect your wishes.  But let me inform you that the birthday boy will not be happy and that there will be hell to pay.

Hell to pay.

You know who I'm talking about right? The mean but funny guy? And of course you think you have better taste in music Kinetic. I like the music I listen to so I guess that mean I have better taste. ;)

Guest muzanisa

Happy Birthday.

Yes you do have very good taste in music. But not quite as good as mine.

I'm going to see Costello Tuesday shall I get you a T-shirt?

Guest Kinetic
Happy Birthday.

Yes you do have very good taste in music. But not quite as good as mine.

I'm going to see Costello Tuesday shall I get you a T-shirt?

Hell yes.  Unless you want me to pay for it.  I'm so strapped for cash right now it isn't even funny.  As I noted, I'm going to a house show on Sunday and if I walk out of another WWF event without an "I'll Make You Tap" shirt, I'm going to be seriously pissed off.  But, yes, I'd love a shirt.  Unless you're joking.  In which case, haha.  Well met, hail fellow.

Guest Kinetic
Happy birthday man. Enjoy your RAW house show.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that Undertaker-Austin main event.  It should serve to be a better preview of what I can expect on the following Sunday than the roughly nine million matches they've had with each other already.  BROCK~! is going to be there, though, so I have no complaints.

Guest alfdogg

Happy birthday.  I went through enough hell at bowling Monday night (lol).  Austin-UT should be good, too.  UT seems to work harder against Austin than against anyone else, IMO.

Guest goodhelmet

Your knowledge in music is far and away more impressive then any other smark I've seen yet. With that said, Happy Birthday!

Guest muzanisa

No not joking, tell us what size. These will be European sizes so small = Sky low low Medium = 12 year old child

Large = Spike Dudley X- Large = Normal sized adult.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Happy birthday, enjoy your last teen year...its all down hill from there. :)

Guest Kinetic
No not joking, tell us what size. These will be European sizes so small = Sky low low Medium = 12 year old child

Large = Spike Dudley X- Large = Normal sized adult.

Spike's at a buck and a half, as we all know, so he's got me beat.  I'll go with the Dudleyville special nonetheless.  Get me a cool looking one, please.  If you want to be reimbursed for the cost of shipping, I'd be more than happy to do that.

Guest evenflowDDT

Hey, happy birthday Kinetic! I see a lot of your posts in the music forum, so that's what I basically know you for, I was shocked to find out you were only 19, you sound much older and definitely have more "mature" tastes in music (whatever that means ;)).  So you're a year older than me (I turned 18 on the 4th, nobody wished me happy birthday, but then I didn't say anything about it either), I've got more weight on me... ph33r my 155 pounds!