TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL Metal - 12/3/03

SJL METAL CARD: Drew Kelk Appreciation Night!

Drew Date: Tuesday, December 2, @ 9 PM EST

Venue: The Sky Dome in Toronto, Ontario… CANADA!

Tonight, the SJL is going to be in the home province of one of its favourite sons, the Canadian Intelligence Agent! CIA will be in attendance, as will the General with his beaver, Pierre. However, I have a feeling the press won’t be able to interview CIA and the General at the same time… odd, that. Is this a stupid concept show? Yes. Yes it is.

OPENING CONTEST

“Fruity” Frankie Deed vs. David Cross

Description: These two are the newest SJL signees. Will they be able to perform as expected? Will they be turned off by the stupid theme card? Will Frankie be able to keep it in his pants? Only time will tell.

Rules: Standard match. All normal DQ and countout rules apply.

GOOD OLD FASHIONED THREE-WAY RASSLIN’ MATCH

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. “Live~Wire” Sean Casey vs. Santa Claus

Description: Spike fell on some hard times before the last show and was unable to put forth his best effort. Commissioner Raynor isn’t happy with that, regardless of how good the reason might be. CIA is a little surprised that Spike is still in the JL. Will this crafty vet be able to beat the rookie and the fat man? Only time will tell.

Rules: First pin or submission wins. All normal DQ and countout rules apply. If someone is counted out or disqualified, he is eliminated and leaves the ring area and the other two continue wrestling. Santa Claus will post or PM his stats very soon.

EUROPEAN TITLE SUBMISSION MATCH

Alan Clark, Disney-Sponsored Wrestler, vs. Dominic Korgath

Description: DK has been fighting his way through the ranks. Though he hasn’t met with great success, Commissioner Raynor sees fit to reward him with a shot at Alan Clark’s European Title, but at a significant disadvantage for his style (mainly because CIA was an avid fan of the North American submission style and will greatly enjoy this encounter). Will DK win the title, only to have to defend against the likes of Sean Casey, David Cross and Frankie Deed? Only time will tell.

Rules: The first wrestler to make his opponent submit will be declared the winner and European Champion. All normal DQ and countout rules apply – this is not an I Quit match.

MYSTERY STIP MATCH

Aecas vs. Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix

Description: These two were both extremely pissed off with the concept of fighting in a swimming pool, and so Commissioner Raynor will be selecting a new stipulation for them shortly before the show. Will it be a Mall Brawl? Subway Chaos? Hell In A Pool Anyway? Something actually reasonable? Only time will tell.

Rules: God only knows.

MAIN EVENT: WORLD TITLE CAGE MATCH

Todd Royal © vs. Manson

Description: Another famous match of CIA’s was the cage match in which he defeated Mak Francis to win his second SJL World Championship. Thor was in there as well, as a warm body or something. Now, Todd Royal has to make his first defense against the deadly Manson in the same type of match. Does Todd need this, with Alan Clark breathing down his neck? Only time will tell.

Rules: There is a cage surrounding the ring that is exactly the size you need it to be for spots and so forth. The door will be chained shut when both competitors have entered. You can win by pinning your opponent or making him submit. Technically, yes, this means you can climb out of the cage, get a weapon and climb back in, but don’t be that guy. Don’t be that guy.

PYRO!

EXPLOSIONS!

CHEERING!

Open on all those things as the SJL camera crew pans The Skydome as we see the many thousands adorned in SJL merchandise and a decent amount having CIA shirts on. Pan down to the terrible trio themselves, both Ejiro & 'The Judge' with SWF Tag Titles lovingly displayed while Annie Onita is stuck in the middle and begins to speak...

"Welcome everyone to the packed Skydome here in Toronto, Ontario for another edition of Metal.

Todd Royal defends the World Title inside a steel cage, Dominic Korgath tries to wrest the

European title from Alan Clark along with a big triangle match and a meeting between two of

the best in a match we don't even know the stips yet. But first, a debut between David Cross

and Frankie Deed."

"Could you shill anymore, Annie" asks Ejiro sarcastically.

"Hey, I do my job."

"Yup, night after night looking at those lights -"

"- listen you little weasel. I'll come over there -"

"Children!" interjects the already stressed Judge. "Forget about your arguing for a moment. We

have important things to worry about."

"What, the title match? His Toddness is going to destroy that maniac for good."

"Actually, no. We have two rookies. You know what that means?"

Both Annie & Ejiro reply, "BURNOUT POOL!."

"Exactly. I've got three weeks for the fruit, and a little longer for the Batman clone..."

With that, we go to Funyon to announce the competitors.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first.."

'Don't Worry, Be Happy' hits the PA as Frankie Deed comes out to the rampway to a mild pop. He has on no shirt, but has bright pink pants on. Yes, and a pink cowboy hat.

"...introducing first, from Scranton, Pennsylvania, weighing 213 pounds...'FRUITY' FRANKIE DEED!"

Frankie gets into the ring, blows a kiss at Funyon then raises his arm to the crowd.

Ejiro pipes in, "Well, he should be happy here in Canada. He can even get married, I guess."

Annie responds, "Hell, why do you think I was buying the cute brunette those Long Island Ice Teas last night."

Back to Funyon we go. "Introducing his opponent..."

Cue the creepy beginning to 'Back on Earth' by OZZY~ as David walks out to the ring, focused on the ring as the crowd cheers and the small bit of pyro goes of behind him.

Cross is a decent enough looking guy with shoulder length black hair and dark green eyes. He's ruggedly handsome, with a very good physique, not that Cross is really looking to attract the ladies. Long scar above his right eye, cause unknown. Also, small tattoo of a 'cross in the heart' with 'Joan' on his right arm in tribute to his mother. Cross enters the ring, absent mindedly slapping hands to another mild pop.

"He gets pyro?" Annie asks.

"Everyone gets pyro, Even you." responds Ejiro.

"...from Oil City Pennsylvania, weighing 265 lbs...DAVID CROSS!

Cross raises his fist as he takes off the cross and leather and gives them to the attendant. As the two men are checked out by the ref, The Judge gives out some background.

"Cross, a man with a history in the indies of Florida makes his debut tonight against the flamboyant Frankie Deed. Deed a former Penn State student that was attacked by bigots while Cross’ parents were killed in a car accident. The leather jacket and cross gifts from his parents.

Of course, Ejiro has to interject, “So you’re saying I couldn’t get the leather off the lug for cheap.”

“Err…no.”

Both men stare at each other, share a quick handshake, then go into a lockup. The larger Cross gets the advantage with a hammerlock, but Frankie quickly reverses into one of his own. Cross though quickly reverses to a waistlock and takes Deed down to the ground.

The Judge begins to speak, “Both men showing off some amateur wrestling skill.”

“Well, none of them are close to me.”

“But, they’re already ahead of you in the ‘not an asshole’ area of life.”

“Bitch.”

Deed reverses the waistlock, but Cross uses his power to dump Frankie with a fireman’s carry, then a quick elbow to the throat!

Both men quickly get up, but Cross strikes first with several forearms, then a quick kick to the breadbasket and a suplex!

David doesn’t even try for the pin, waiting a moment for Frankie to get up and taking his head off with a big LARIAT!

“Cross strikes first here, taking control,” says Annie.

“Let’s see here, do I really care? Nope, ” states an unenthused Ejiro.

“Eh, it was a decent lariat. 0.3 on the Va’aiga scale.”

Cross again waits for Frankie to get up and goes for a Big Boot. However, Deed is ready and grabs the big boot, spinning Cross around and executing a big back suplex!

Cross recovers quickly, but Frankie is ready and SLAMS the larger Cross to the ground before er, mounting him and way laying David with right hands!

“Impressive feat of strength by Frankie there,” mentions a impressed William Hearford.

“He likes being the ‘top’,” replies Ejiro.

As the ref breaks up the beating by Frankie, Cross backs into the corner Deeds goes right after him…

CHOP!

WOO!

CHOP!

WOO!

CHOP!

WOO!

Satisfied with the damage, Frankie climbs the ropes and points to the cheering crowd before wailing on the larger Cross again…

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!”

POP!

Why the crowd pop? Well…

“David Cross has sprung back to life here and just threw Frankie Deed from the turnbuckle to the middle of the ring!” yells Annie.

“OK, that was sorta’ cool,” Ejiro adds with a bit of excitement.

As Frankie stumbles up…

“SPEAR by Cross! The big man from Oil City just ran over ‘Fruity’ Frankie.”

“Hate crime!”

“Will you be quiet?”

“What’s the fun in that?”

Rising up quickly, Cross gets Frankie in position and dumps him with an impressive GUTWRENCH SUPLEX!

Cross then follows that up with a quick kick to the gut, then a vicious high knee, then finishes off the sequence with an impressive CRESCENT KICK!

Pin attempt by Cross…

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

“I guess it wasn’t bull when the background said Cross had a bit of martial arts background,” muses The Judge himself.

“You mean partner, you actually read those things? I just wing it,” replies an incredulous Ejiro.

“Well, it shows,” says Annie.

Cross picks up Frankie, grabs one leg and goes for a Fisherman’s Suplex, but Deeds responds with a quick knee and a small package…

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

…Frankie quickly kicks an out of sorts Cross with a kick to the knee followed by a big leg drop! As Frankie climbs the ropes, Cross gets to his feet still disoriented as Deeds leaps on to him with a FLYING CROSS BODY!

ONE!

TWO!

TH - BIG KICKOUT!

“Both of these rookies trying to make an impact in their first match in the SJL,” says Annie.

“Too bad whoever wins will get killed by Korgath,” Ejiro adds in.

“Right, because you were perfect in SJL,” fires back the lesbian.

“See William I knew she’d figure out sometime,” says Ejiro with glee.

Annie just sighs.

Frankie follows up with a quick DDT, then an elbow drop from the gay competitor as he plays to the crowd to a growing cheer. He quickly kicks a recovering Cross in the gut and gets Cross in position for a piledriver. However, he makes a slight error. Smiling, he slaps David’s ass.

“Well, that wasn’t bright,” remarks a droll Judge.

Cross blocks the piledriver and hit’s a big backdrop! The 265 pound Cross follows up with a huge big boot followed by a huge elbow drop! Cross salutes the cheering crowd and then after dragging Frankie to the middle of the ring, rolls the Fruity One over!

“Maybe he didn’t mind the slap,” remarks The Judge.

“I highly doubt that. He didn’t check me out,” adds in Ejiro.

“Hearford said he might be gay, not blind,” says a chipper Onita.

“Look, just because you don’t want the -”

“Ejiro. Ixnay on the ockcay,” says William as he cuts Ejiro off.

“Gotcha.”

Anyway. As the trio were arguing, Cross put on a pretty effective STF which left Frankie in pain. However, he wasn’t too far from the ropes and slowly began crawling toward them, carrying Cross on his back almost.

“Frankie inching closer and closer to those ropes. Cross can’t do much to stop him, only try to force more weight on him,” Annie remarks.

“Smart move though by Cross though,” adds Judge. “Weakens the back and neck of Deed will nicely set-up the Black Mass when the time comes.“

Ejiro asks, “You’re complimenting the boob?”

“I’ll give credit where it’s due Ejiro.”

“Softie.”

“I mean, I’d still cripple him in two minutes.”

“Ah, there’s the Judgie I know and love.”

As the announcers speak, Frankie reaches out and grabs the bottom rope to a pop!

As David breaks cleanly, he gets up only to get met with a quick knee from Frankie, followed by a quick snap suplex to the middle of the ring! A few stomps and then Frankie goes up top again…

Annie says, “Could be a mistake here.”

Ejiro then replies, with his usual sensitivity, “What does he think he is, a fairy? Oh…right.”

“Insensitive ass.”

“Yup.”

…and nails Cross with a big FLYING HEADBUTT! Throws an arm over the chest…

ONE!

TWO!

THR - KICKOUT!

“Near pin by Deed.” The Judge remarks as the crowd cheers. “Both men starting to feel the effects of the match.”

Ejiro counters, “I’d barely be making a sweat this far in a match.”

“Because I do all the work?”

“Hey!”

“The opening was there, Ejiro. Better me than Annie.”

Frankie plays to the crowd again, before dropping another elbow on Cross. He then grabs Cross legs and nails him with an elbow to the “upper thigh” region.

Sympathy pop for that as Frankie nails another one, before attempting to go for a Sharpshooter! But, it was not to be as Cross powerfully kicks away ‘Fruity’ Frankie right back into the corner!

Annie exclaims, “David Cross back on the offensive after a flurry from Fruity Frankie.”

Cross stalks the Scranton native, and nails him with several big soupbone like forearms before following those up with a big BELLY TO BELLY to a big pop from the Toronto fans!

A pop that only grows louder as Cross throws his right hand across Deed’s throat!

Annie just about screams, “’The Fruity One’ is about to go for a ride!”

Ejiro of course adds in, “Your brother in gayness is about to go down, Annie!”

“So, you like Cross?”

“Better the hero wannabe than the fruit.”

As Cross attempts the choke slam though, Frankie blocks it with a quick kick to the gut as Deeds picks up his larger opponent for a TILT-A-WHIRL SLAM!

But, Cross uses his leverage advantage to slide out the move behind Frankie and nail a…INVERTED DDT!

ONE!

TWO!

T

H

R

NO!

“Huge kickout by Frankie after the high impact move by Cross,” exclaims Annie.

“Both men showing their spirit here,” adds in The Judge.

“Hurrah,” says a deadpan Ejiro.

“Do you want me to make you watch the greatest hits of Tokyo X?”

“I’ll be good.”

Cross rolls off his opponent and shrugs as he connects with a few right hands followed by a whip into the ropes and a quite effective SIDEWALK SLAM! After raising his fist to the sky, Cross kicks Deeds in the gut and sets him up for a CRADLE PILEDRIVER!

The Judge gets into things, “Cross trying to end this, here and now!”

Ejiro with his two cents exclaims, “Thank Todd!”

‘Fruity’ Frankie has other plans as he blocks the first attempt! Cross drops a few more forearms on Deed’s exposed back, but Frankie blocks a second attempt and BACKDROP’S Cross to a big pop!

“Frankie is not ready for this match to end quite yet,” Annie says. “Lot of fight in him”

Ejiro replies, “Well, I am.”

“Ass.”

Frankie peppers Cross with a few right hands, before hitting him with a huge BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!

Deed, not even close to being done it seems, grabs Cross in a go-behind and tries to pull Cross over for a belly-to-back, but the big man from Oil City blocks it by shifting his weight.

“Now, it becomes a numbers game. Is David’s leverage advantage larger than Frankie’s ability to get Cross up and over.”

“Whatever will end this faster is what I’m for.”

Cross attempts a few back elbows, but Frankie stands firm! So, Frankie simply drops Cross into a front slam, followed by a quick elbow shot! Deeds rolls off, allows Cross to get up only to drop him with a huge SAVATE KICK!

“Frankie showing Cross he isn’t the only one who can bust out some kicks,” yells Annie as the crowd pops. “This might give him the advantage he needs.”

He goes for another suplex, but Cross stays in place again! This time, it allows Cross the second he needs to nail Frankie in the kisser, then reverse the go-behind and drop Deed right on his neck with a…

“GERRRRMMMMMAN SUPLEX!” yells Annie as the crowd pops big-time as the ref counts…

ONE!

TWO!

T

H

R

NO!

“Deeds rolled out of the German and will live to fight another few moments!” The Judge remarks. “He has to avoid Crosses big power moves to have any hope in this thing.”

Deeds charges at Cross, only for the heavyweight to avoid the surprise move and Frankie to eat turnbuckle! Frankie stumbles back and Cross clamps on and then drops Frankie with a HALF-NELSON SUPLEX! As the crowd cheers, Cross lays in wait near the corner for and when Frankie gets up, kills him with an on-target…

“…YAZUUUUUUUUUKA~!” Ejiro screams out before he realize he’s yelling. “I mean, er, uh, Judge?”

“Well, he calls that move ‘God’s Fury’ and I’m sure Frankie feels he was just nailed by a thunderbolt from Zeus.” adds in The Judge.

Cross raises his fist and covers Frankie…

ONE!

TWO!

T!

H!

R!

E!

NO! TWO!

Cross gets up, shrugs and picks up the clearly out of it Deeds and kicks him in the gut.

“I do believe we’re about to see the debut of the Black Mass, boys.” says Annie. “One thing though I’m wondering.”

“What, Annie?” replies Hearford.

“Why hasn’t one of the destroy everything dudes grabbed that obvious a name.”

“I have no clue. Really.”

Cross brings Frankie up quickly into power bomb position, but at the apex, the ‘Fruity’ one comes alive and grabs David’s head and brings him down with a DESPERATION DDT!

“Frankie was playing dead. That was a good one, even a .1 on the Fasaki-Royal scale of coolness.” Ejiro says. “For a pansy, that’s great.”

Both Annie & The Judge ask at the same time, “The Fasaki-Royal scale of coolness?”

“What?”

As Annie & The Judge just stare at their partner, Frankie drops a quick elbow on Cross before playing to the crowd. Then, he pulls Cross up and hit’s a perfectly executed RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP! Frankie the climbs the ropes one more time and with the crowd popping hit’s a huge FLYING HEADBUTT!

“A last ditch maneuver has worked wonderfully here for Deeds.” Annie says. “Can he take full advantage of this and win his debut.”

“If Todd is smiling down on me, so this match will end.”

Pulling Cross up again, Frankie flashes a huge smile before KISSING CROSS! A HUGE POP from the Toronto crowd as Ejiro goes into hysterics…

“He kissed him! He kissed him! I don’t like the boy scout, but I don’t want Will & Grace on Metal either!”

“Calm down boy. A kiss is just a kiss.” replies Annie. “It may be time for The Last Kiss though.”

Frankie kicks Cross in the gut, bounces off the ropes and goes for the Rocker Dropper he calls THE LAST KISS! But, CROSS MOVES!

The CROWD THEN EXPLODES as CROSS PICKS FRANKIE right up and just about DECAPITATES HIM WITH A SHORT ARM LARIAT!

“Well, so much for that.” says Ejiro. “Check please.”

“Not over until the bell is rung, Ejiro.” replies Annie.

Cross raises his fist again, kicks Frankie in the gut, picks him easily into the power bomb position, the drops, grabs Deeds again and finishes off the…

“BLACK MASS!” Annie yells as the crowd pops like mad!

Cross hooks the leg as the ref counts…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Funyon announces, “Your winner, in his SJL debut…DAVID CROSS!”

Cue ‘Back on Earth’ as the crowd cheers for there newfound hero. Cross goes to the turnbuckles and raises his fist. As he gets off the turnbuckle, he turns around to see Frankie right in his face!

“FIGHT!” Ejiro just about screams.

Annie dryly replies, “The boy forget his meds again?”

“As usual,” The Judge sighs.

However, unfortunately for Ejiro, Frankie extends his hand as the crowd cheers the clean match as we go to commercial.

The fade in, the lights, and the ACTION~ brings us back to SJL Metal, the fans roaring sa we do a brief swirl of the crowd before fading to a shot of the Judge, William Hearford, Ejiro Fasaki and Annie ‘Ichiban’ Onita, the three of them smiling and welcoming us to yet another dazzling episode of SJL action!

“Ladies and gentlemen,” starts the Judge, “WELCOME back to SJL Metal, and if you’re just tuning in you missed an exceptional opener between “Fruity” Frankie Deed and David Cross.”

Ejiro shivers a bit, obviously remembering the Fruity one. “That Deed character makes me want to puke in my Fasaki flakes.”

Annie grins and proceeds with the burn. “I’m sure your urge matches my urge to scream last night as I watched Stryke pin your bitch ass.”

Ejiro’s face turns red and he looks to leap up, but Judge puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder. “Fear not, Ejiro, as you are still Tag champion. Anyway, coming up next we have a three-way, and I believe Funyon is ready for the introductions. Funyon?”

We cut to a shot of the ring, where Funyon stands, tonight wearing a purple shirt underneath his black blazer. He smiles and speaks. “Thank you, Judge. Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat match, scheduled for ONE fall! Introducing first…”

“Marshmallow World” by Dean Martin starts to play over the speakers, the crowd standing up to get a good shot of the entrance ramp, as they have never heard this music before. Red and green confetti begins to fall from the rafters as a man in a bright red Santa Claus suit comes out, large stomach and all! He hits the ring and walks up the steps, referee Jefferson Harding holding the ropes open for him. Santa Claus steps through, thanking Harding for holding the ropes open by handing him a candy cane! The crowd pops as Santa poses mid-ring, stroking his beard as Funyon makes his introduction!

“Weighing in at two-hundred and forty-nine pounds, he hails from the North Pole, say hello to SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTA CLAUS!”

The crowd erupts, partially out of amusement and partially out of childlike markdom. Santa holds up a single white-gloved hand, thanking them as he turns to the entrance ramp, waiting for his first opponent.

“Of all the people Raynor can hire, he hires Santa Claus?” Ejiro looks at the ring incredulously. “Obviously, he isn’t as smart as Judge and I thought.”

Judge nods, mumbling, “This is a disgrace to our sport.”

Annie, meanwhile, is nearly orgasming in excitement. “SANTA CLAUS! HERE TONIGHT TO RID THE WORLD OF SEAN CASEY AND SPIKE JENKINS! I LOVE YOU!”

Santa waves a white-gloved hand at Ms. Onita, who waves back like a little girl. Meanwhile, the lights dim out as the opening chords of "This Is The New Shit" by Marilyn Manson screech through the arena, the fans beginning to boo as the bass chords shake the ground underneath them. Sean Casey steps out and into a single spotlight, under which all that can be seen are blue tights and the dim shadow of his face covered by a black towel. He stalks down to the ring, a man on a mission, and quickly climbs into the ring and stands in the center, head lowered. In one quick motion he grabs the towel off his head and tosses it into the crowd. Fans can be seen wrestling for it in the foreground as he pulls his shirt off in another quick display, tossing it to the outside of the ring. He raises his arms to the side in a Jesus Christ pose as the music begins to fade away.

“And his opponent, weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-seven pounds, he hails from CAAAL-ga-ry, Alberta, Canada, he is Livewire because he is SEEEEEEEEEEEEAN CAAAAAAAAY-SEEEEEEY!”

“You’ll notice,” Annie remarks, “that Natasha is not with Sean Casey tonight.”

“I’m sure that the only person who noticed was you, Annie,” cracks Ejiro, and Judge shoots him a look. Making a slick cover-up, Ejiro adds, “And every warm-blooded male in the audience, too.”

The crowd continues to boo Casey, but their boos turn to cheers as the lights dim down, while a multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entrance stage, as "Not Today" by Hotwire starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, while he stares at the ground, allowing the crowd time to cheer. White pyro explodes from both sides of Spike, and Jenkins starts hopping around, getting warmed up. Spike makes his way through the pyro, and starts his journey to the ring. Spike makes his way to the ring, and climbs up onto the ring apron, and steeping through the ring ropes into the ring, and the second he steps into the ring, Spike pulls back the hood over his head, and holds his arms out, doing a little spin. Spike pulls the jacket off and tosses it ringside, and waits in his corner for the match to begin.

“And finally, weighing in at two-hundred and TWENTY-five pounds, he hails from HOLLLLLLLY-WOOD, California, Hollywood’s finest… SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN-KINS!”

The crowd pops as Jefferson Harding calls for the bell, signaling the start of the match!

*DING DING DING*

Santa backs away, into a corner, taking off his bright red hat to reveal a long, platinum mess of hair, tied back into a ponytail. The big man rolls up his sleeves, obviously looking to get to work – but as though he’s a joke Jenkins and Casey ignore him, charging at each other and locking up! The heelish Casey grabs the initial upper hand, dancing to the side of Jenkins and putting him into an arm wringer, but Jenkins does the ever-fashionable forward roll, rolling past Casey and to his side, reversing Casey’s arm wringer into one of his own!

“Early technical wrestling from the two men,” calls Judge, “keeping the joke of a wrestler out of the action!”

Jenkins lets loose a smile as he pulls Casey towards him, lifting the man called Livewire up up and OVER with an armdrag! The crowd pops as Casey slides two feet upon impact, but quickly gets back to his feet, charging Jenkins once more! Spike sidesteps, causing Casey to go flying back… and right into a meaty lariat from Santa Claus! The crowd roars as Casey hits the mat hard, his head snapping back, possibly feeling the effects of whiplash! Jenkins gawks at Santa as he raises one white-gloved hand into the air, waving to the raucous fans!

“LARIAT FROM SANTA!” Annie squeals. “That’s the type of gift that stings for weeks!”

“Actually,” remarks Ejiro, flipping through his notes, “I believe the gift that stings for weeks is a Crossface Halo, done onto the knee.”

Jenkins continues staring at Santa, almost entranced by the sight of the jolly old man as he walks to Casey, lifting him to his feet while never taking his eyes off of Claus. Jenkins blindly grabs Casey’s arm, whipping him into the ropes, still fixated on St. Nicholas as Casey hits the ropes, ricocheting back and hitting Jenkins square in the face with an elbow smash that sends Jenkins to the mat! The crowd lets their hatred of Casey be heard, and Casey angrily flips off the fans. Santa takes exception, stepping forward and wordlessly confronting Casey, who in an act of defiance lifts up a middle finger in his face!

“CAY – SEE SUCKS! CAY – SEE SUCKS!”

“These fans are showing absolutely NO respect for Livewire Sean Casey,” Ejiro says indignantly.

“Instead, the foolish sheep are showing respect for a complete joke,” grumbles Judge. “Obviously, their opinion means jack, right Edge?”

Santa looks at Casey, a bit shocked, but he regains his composure, sticking a stern finger in Casey’s face.

“You don’t want me to put you on the naughty list, do you?”

The crowd pops huge as Casey’s eyes bulge, unsure of what to do. Going on instinct alone, Sean plants his two hands in Santa’s stomach, shoving him back and into the turnbuckle. The catches huge heat from the fans, as Santa hits the turnbuckle… but he bounces out, gaining momentum as he mows Casey down with a giant lariat! The crowd roars as Casey hits the mat once more, and Santa Claus hits the mat, hooking Casey’s leg and looking for the pin!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“NO!” Casey gets the shoulder up, and Santa, now red-faced, gets to his feet, grabbing Casey by his jet black ponytail and lifting him to his feet as well.

“Santa with yet ANOTHER huge lariat,” Judge says, “making you wonder if he’s had any prior training!”

“This is like a Christmas wish come true for a little girl!” Annie cries out.

“And yet, your sexuality makes it ever so obvious,” Ejiro shoots back snidely, “that you’re anything but a little girl.”

Santa grabs Casey by the arm, whipping him into the ropes with all of his might. Casey hits them, coming back with a huge head of steam at Santa and looking to take Claus out with some sort of power move – but Santa gets up his huge black boot, and Casey’s head smashes RIGHT into it!

*CRACK!* “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!”

The fans’ oohing reflects Casey’s mood, as he grabs his face on the mat, obviously in immense pain. Santa, meanwhile, looks to the turnbuckle, then looks at the crowd, raising one white-gloved fist and pointing to the air.

“SANTA CLAUS WANTS TO GET HIGH!” Annie screams.

“Claus obviously wants to finish this one early,” Judge says, trying to dissect Santa’s strategy, “and he’s looking to go to the top rope to do it!”

“That fat bastard goes up top more than I do,” mutters Ejiro.

Santa Claus stalks over to the ropes, mounting the bottom one… and then the middle one… and finally, he reaches the top, turning around to face the middle of the ring, where Sean Casey lay! Santa holds up one fist, rolling up his sleeve and exposing his hairy elbow!

“IT’S LIKE WRESTLEMANIA FOUR ALL OVER AGAIN!” Annie yells out.

“For God’s sake, woman, shut up!”

Santa points to his elbow, and the crowd goes wild, DYING to see the elbow drop… but they are denied! Hollywood Spike Jenkins pulls down the top rope, eliciting him a good deal of heel heat as Santa falls down off the turnbuckle, crotching himself on the top rope!

*CHING!*

Santa grabs his genitals (hey, there is a Mrs. Claus to think about) in pain, as Hollywood goes to the second rope, wrapping his arm around Santa’s neck. Jenkins grabs Santa by his huge black belt, lifting Claus up into suplex position and taking him over, falling back and superplexing Santa…

RIGHT ONTO SEAN CASEY!

Casey’s upper body shoots up, the wind knocked out of him, but he’s promptly kicked in the face by Jenkins! Referee Harding goes down to count the fall for Santa, but Spike kicks Claus in the head, knocking the jolly old man off of Livewire! Grinning, Hollywood steals the pinfall, hitting the mat and making the cover on Casey himself!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THR – NO!” Casey kicks out this time, and Hollywood bangs his hand on the mat, obviously a bit frustrated, but he regains his composure quickly, getting to his feet and grabbing Casey, lifting him to his feet.

“Has anybody even hit a wrestling move on Santa yet?” Judge asks no one in particular.

“Not to my knowledge,” Ejiro remarks. “I think they all want full stockings.”

“It’s a bit late in your case,” Annie shoots back with a smirk.

Ejiro, however, gives this the ol’ NO POBO. “Don’t you realize that Christ, and Santa by default, HATES homosexuality?”

“…shut up.”

Hollywood grabs Casey by the arm, whipping into the turnbuckle and catching a fair number of boos for it. Obviously upset at Santa stealing his thunder, Jenkins plants a huge stomp in Santa’s midsection, eliciting even more boos! Claus cannot retaliate, merely clutch his ribs in pain, and a sneering Spike turns his attention to Casey, charging the man known as Livewire in the turnbuckle and catching him with an avalanche!

“It looks like Jenkins has finally given up trying to be the Rock,” says Judge with a smile.

“Yeah,” sneers Ejiro. “Now he wants to be Tom Flesher.”

The rebound causes Spike to bounce off of Casey, backing up a few feet. Casey, too, begins to stumble out, but Jenkins shoves him back into the corner. Backing up, Jenkins smiles to the crowd, who eat up the crowd-pleasing antics by the chain smoker. Jenkins refocuses, however, charging at Casey! Mid-charge he flips forward, pulling out a sweet handspring to elicit some love from the ladies, and as he flips forward to complete the handspring he dropkicks Casey in the face!

The crowd erupts, and Judge has to shout “Tidal Wave!” over them! Casey falls out of the corner, and quickly Hollywood scampers on top of Casey, looking for three!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THRE – NO!” The pin is broken up by Santa Claus and his huge black boots, stomping down hard on the back of Hollywood! The crowd roars at Santa paying Hollywood back for earlier, and the big man with the white hair grabs Jenkins by the back of the neck, lifting him to his feet.

“And Santa Claus is retaking the offensive,” Annie says, halfheartedly marking out.

“What’s the matter, Annie?” Ejiro says, tenderly.

“It’s just… I always loved Santa… and you said he hated me.”

“I’m sorry, dear… I loved Santa too… until he gave my sister a Sega Genesis and only gave me a tongue depressor…”

Annie’s eyes suddenly light up. “Well, he may hate homosexuals, but he hates you more, so HA!”

Judge just smiles, and in true Jason Lee fashion, delivers the classic line. “And that, my friends, is a shared moment.”

Santa grabs Jenkins by the arm, whipping him hard into the ropes. Spike hits them hard as Santa bends over, obviously looking for the back body drop – but Jenkins sees this, and pauses, kicking Santa square in the jaw! Claus pops up, standing upright, and Jenkins follows it up with a sweet kick to the forehead that sends Santa reeling! Jenkins, feeling the momentum rush through his veins, closes in on Santa, catching him in the face with yet another sweet kick that sends Santa into the ropes! Claus hits them, ricocheting back at Jenkins…

*CRACK!*

AND RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK!

“THE LAST DANCE!” cries out Ejiro. Then, thinking the better of it, “Screw that, Spike sucks.”

“I concur,” Annie says with a smile. “Spike sucks more than you two put together.”

“And as I third the motion,” Judge cracks, “it’s true that three out of three commentators agree! Spike Jenkins sucks balls.”

Wiping cum… oh, sweat… off of his face, Jenkins hits the mat, looking to score the pin on the downed Santa Claus!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE – NO!” The pin is AGAIN broken up, this time by “Live~Wire” Sean Casey, who is obviously a bit peeved that the other two men have actually gotten offence in the match, while he hasn’t. Jenkins grabs his back in pain, and Casey grabs him by the hair, lifting him to his feet. Angry, Casey grabs Jenkins by the arm, whipping him into the ropes and catching him on the way back with a jumping side kick, sending Jenkins to the mat!

“Jumping side kick from Casey,” remarks Judge blandly.

“Somehow, the match loses appeal when Jenkins isn’t on the receiving end of serious violence,” cracks Ejiro.

“Or when Santa isn’t doing anything,” adds Annie.

Jenkins gets to his feet, rubbing his jaw and staring at Casey, a new face to the JL veteran. Racking his brain, Jenkins tries to think of a strategy to employ against Casey – but he isn’t quick enough, as Sean wraps his arms around Jenkins’ waist and lifts high, HIGH into the air, throwing Jenkins over his head with a SICK belly-to-belly! Jenkins’ head smashes into the mat at a violent angle, and he rolls over onto his back, grabbing his head in pain.

“And once again, Jenkins is in the familiar position of seeing lights,” says Judge.

“I think Spike should just quit,” Annie remarks snidely. “When you’re getting verbally owned by Judge of all people, you know it’s time to just give up.”

Casey, on a roll now, makes the classic ‘worked-into-a-frenzy’ pose, and the crowd’s response is less-than-warm. Casey, seeing that Hollywood appears to be the more refreshed of the two, grabs Jenkins by the hair and lifts him to his feet. A bit peeved, Sean whips Spike into the ropes… or rather, attempts to, as Jenkins reverses the momentum! Casey hits the ropes, and Spike looks for the leg lariat on Casey – but Sean slides underneath it, chopping Jenkins’ leg out from underneath him!

“Smart strategy from Casey, attacking the vulnerable body part!” Judge crows.

Annie, however, is less than pleased. “If this leads to another ten minutes of leg work, it’s going to look like I’m on my (expletive)ing period.”

Hollywood topples to the mat, his head bouncing off, and he grabs it once more in pain. Casey is obviously not through with his slightly lighter adversary, but instead of going on the offensive Sean goes to the top rope, poised to strike as soon as Hollywood gets to his feet. Claus, in the corner, is just beginning to recover from the effects of the superkick, as Jenkins gets to his feet. Casey leaps off the top rope, his legs outstretched, obviously looking to rana Jenkins…

But Spike holds onto the top rope! The crowd erupts as Jenkins grabs tight to the top rope as Casey swings his body around – but to no avail! Casey is left with his legs hanging onto Jenkins’ already-pained neck, but Spike manages to fight through the pain, reaching forward and lifting Casey up and into powerbomb position!

“THE SPOTLIGHT’S ON ME, BABY!”

The crowd ROARS, knowing exactly what Hollywood means!

“It looks like Jenkins is looking for the Spotlight!” Judge cries out.

“This move WILL end the match, if he hits it here,” Annie says, bated breath at the thought of the Spotlight.

Jenkins steadies himself, planting his hands underneath Casey’s quadriceps and lifting up with all of his might, pushing Casey into the air! Quickly, Jenkins steps forward, catching Casey’s neck on his shoulder as he falls down and sitting out himself, driving Casey into the mat with a modified neckbreaker – which Hollywood likes to call…

“THE SPOTLIGHT!” Annie cries out.

Indeed, it is, and as Hollywood bounces back up to his feet, grabbing his knees, Claus strikes, rushing forward and catching Jenkins in the stomach with his huge boot! The crowd roars as Jenkins doubles over, and Claus sticks Jenkins’ head between his legs, putting Spike into a standing headscissors!

“I’ve heard that he does this move!” Judge calls out. “And he calls it the Fruit Cake Clash!”

There’s a pause in the broadcast booth, and then Ejiro lets out an obnoxious “How gay!”

Santa reaches forward, grabbing Hollywood around the waist and lifting him up into piledriver position, leaving the head untucked. The crowd roars out, having seen the move before in the SWF and loving it again as Santa leaps forward, landing on his knees and driving Jenkins’ head into the mat with what TNA fans dubbed Styles Clash ’03, and what the newest SJL Superstar calls the Fruit Cake Clash!

“FRUIT CAKE CLASH!” screams Annie, her markdom for Santa apparently shielding her from how stupid-sounding the name is. “This match HAS to be over!”

Indeed, Santa reaches forward, draping one arm over Hollywood’s fallen body and using the other one to hook Jenkins’ leg! Harding hits the mat, looking to make the count that seals Jenkins’ fate!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!”

“TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Casey begins to stir, and he dashes towards Santa, looking to break up the pin…

“THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

…but his elbow drop into Santa’s back is just a SECOND too late! Harding pops to his feet, calling for the bell!

*DING DING DING!*

Funyon grabs the mic, grinning from ear to ear as he announces the winner. “Ladies and gentlemen, YOUR winner, at eight minutes, forty-nine seconds, SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-TAAAAAAAAAAAAA CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUS!”

Sean Casey looks down at the jolly red-suited man in shock as he gets to his feet, raising both white-gloved hands to the crowd! They roar in adulation as Hollywood twitches on the mat, and one very angry Sean Casey, obviously not feeling a lot of Christmas cheer, comes up behind Claus and kicks him square in the nuts!

*CHING!*

Santa drops to his knees, grabbing his genitals in pain as Casey, feeling a measure of revenge, is now satisfied, and he leaves the ring, turning around halfway up the ramp to point at Claus, nodding and saying that yes, he does have the upper hand. Claus continues to stare after Casey, his hand being halfheartedly raised by referee Jefferson Harding as we…

Fade to black…

“DREW KELK! DREW KELK! DREW KELK!”

The chants from the ruckus Toronto crowd welcome back viewers to the Sky Dome as everyone awaits the next matchup.

“Welcome back to SJL Metal, everyone…as you can tell by the crowd it is STILL Drew Kelk Appreciation Night!” Judge does the honors of mentioning Drew for what could be the 112th time this show.

“That’s right, Judge…and next up we have a European Title Submission Match…where the new champion Alan Clark puts the title on the line in his first defense against the monster Dominic Korgath!” Annie does her duty…and Ejiro follows up.

“Submission match? Alan Clark is going to come in here and make Dominic tap out by playing ‘it’s a small world’ over and over…right?”

“Well you know, Ejiro…Alan has gotten most of his wins via submission since returning only a few shows ago…in fact…he’s undefeated since his return…and has never lost a match against Dominic…he has to be feeling cocky right now” Judge comments.

“Well hopefully by the grace of Todd, Alan will get his first loss back TONIGHT!” Ejiro jumps in just as…

You sit alone in lightless chambers, all the love you had is gone

No one there to catch your fall, you never felt so alone

Blackened thoughts in lonely ruins, lifeless eyes an empty gaze

Death is but a promise now, life is just an empty phrase!"

The opening lines of Grave Digger's "Demon's Day" signal the arrival of the challenger, as Dominic Korgath steps through the curtain and marches down to the ring, a look of determination on his face as he ignores the jeers around him. In the ring, Funyon makes the announcement…

“Ladies and Gentlemen…the following match is a Submission Match…and is for the SJL European Championship! Making his way down the aisle…hailing from the Plains…of…Azeroth… he is the founder of the Decay…

DOMINIC KOOOOORRRRRRGGGGAAAAATTTTTHHHH~!”

The crowds boos get louder as Korgath climbs the ring steps and through the ropes. He looks toward the curtain and awaits the arrival of the champion. Suddenly the lights drop out and that familiar voice echoes throughout the arena…

"Please Stand Clear of the Ring. Por favor Soporte Claro Del Anillo."

"For the safety and comfort of others...no smoking please. Para la seguridad y la comodidad de otras... el ningún fumar por favor"

"The SJL and the Walt Disney Company are proud to present…your European Champion…”

Alan Clark’s music begins to play…but instead of his normal entrance theme…something else brings smiles to some and tears to others…especially Ejiro…

“I was right!” Ejiro moans as an all-European version of “it’s a small world” begins to play. A spotlight shines down at the entranceway to see Alan standing still…yet rotating in a very “small world”-like manner as he holds the European title high above his head. After a quick rotation, Alan breaks the pose and heads to the ring, high-fiving fans and signing along to the music. Funyon is befuddled, but makes the announcement.

“And his opponent…representing Disneyland Paris…he is the SJL European Champion…….

ALAN CLAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK~!”

Alan smiles at the mention of his name as he climbs the steps and turns around to the face the crowd, showing off his title before climbing through the ropes and into the ring. Alan hands his belt over to referee Sexton Hardcastle , who folds the straps and turns, showing it to Korgath, who slyly shows a smile, before he turns and shows it back to Alan, who smiles back. Hardcastle then raises the belt high above his own head, to make sure that the crowd really does understand it’s a title match, before handing it over to a ringside attendent. Without much delay, Hardcastle calls for the bell to be rung and the match to get underway…

*DING DING DING*

Alan wastes no time in rushing towards the big man, but Korgath seems more prepared than usual and Alan eats a clothesline in the opening seconds of the match. Alan tries to get back to his feet, only for Korgath to wrap his arm around the head of Alan and lift him into the air before falling back with a brainbuster!

“Korgath seemingly draws first blood in this match…as the champ was dropped right on his skull there!” Judge mentions as Korgath instinctively goes for a pin cover, but Hardcastle waves him off. Korgath looks around for a moment in confusion before pulling Alan back off the mat.

Without hesitation Dominic whips Clark toward the ropes, and as Alan comes back Korgath catches him around the waist and lifts him into the air, spinning and bringing Alan down hard right on the small of his back with a hard sidewalk slam.

“Alan is taking a beating in the early moments…and if this keeps up we could very well see a new champ crowned!” Annie tries to stay unbiased as Korgath returns to the attack, lifting Clark off the mat before giving him a hard body slam back down, putting more pain on the back of Alan before falling and driving his elbow across the back as well.

Korgath seems in control as he goes to the outside and grabs a folding chair and tries to bring it in the ring. Sexton sees the big man coming and gets in his way.

“What is Dominic doing…that can get him disqualified…this isn’t an I Quit Match!” Annie watches as Sexton pulls the chair from Dominic’s hands and tosses it off to the side. Korgath huffs a bit and walks around the side of the ring toward the steps….

*CRACK*

“Alan Clark just came out of NOWHERE with a hard kick to the Big Demon’s face!” Judge almost screams.

“Where did he come from?!” Ejiro asks as a replay shows Alan roll out of the ring on the opposite side during Korgath’s fight with Hardcastle, and as Korgath leaves the fight behind Alan rushes up and springs off the ring steps, catching the Decay Founder in the face with a beautifully placed kick.

“That was uncalled for!” Ejiro continues, “He is a cheater!”

“Now Ejiro…Korgath was going to use that chair…” Annie tries to be the voice of reason, and fails as Ejiro quips…

“So…”

Hardcastle has started a count now, as Alan has pulled the dazed Korgath off the mat and whips him toward the ring post…

…KORGATH REVERSES!

…ALAN REVERSES BACK!

*TWANG…THUD*

“Korgath thought he had one-upped the champ there…but instead he eats ring post!” Judge comments as Dominic drops to the mat. Alan sees Sexton in mid-count as he pulls Korgath off the mat and tosses him in the ring. Alan slides in after and gets to his feet as Korgath lays on his stomach and tries to regroup.

Alan takes a rush toward his challenger and jumps into the air, falling down and driving his knee right into the small of Korgath’s back.

“Both men seem to be aiming for the lower back of the other man…but I don’t think Korgath can be placed in that EPSOT submission maneuver.” Annie watches on as Alan repeats the knee drop, sending more pain through the back of Korgath.

“I know many submission moves.” Ejiro states out of the blue.

“We know…you’ve covered that…” Annie quips back as Alan lifts Korgath off the mat and tries for another irish whip…but Korgath reverses the whip and catches the champion completely off guard as he scoops him up and drops him down back-first across his knee…

“Korgath reverses the whip with a nice backbreaker and both these men have to be feeling the pain that this match was meant to inflict…” Judge’s banter is suddenly cut off by Ejiro…

“Yeah…Raynor knew exactly what he was doing when he booked this…Clark does not stand a chance against Korgath’s evil Torture Rack!”

Back in the ring, Korgath pulls Alan back off the ground and sends him into the ropes with an irish whip of his own, and as Clark comes back across Korgath aims to take his head off with a vicious clothesline…

ALAN DUCKS!

The champion barely gets under the large forearm of Korgath and rushes the ropes, as he comes back Korgath turns and Alan goes toward the midsection with a clothesline of his own, causing the big man to stumble. The champion bounces off the ropes once more and leaps into the air, catching Korgath’s head as he comes down and drives the challenger into the mat with a bulldog.

Before Korgath can stand, Alan is back to his feet and is heading for the ropes once more. Clark jumps up and springs off the second rope, flipping backwards through the air and crashing down in the center of Korgath’s back, causing him to moan slightly in pain…

“Beautiful asai moonsault there…and Korgath looks to be hurt!” Annie watches contently as Alan signals to the crowd that something big is coming. Alan pulls Korgath’s feet up and crosses them over…

“Is he going for the EPSOT? NOW?!” Judge almost fumbles his words as Alan tries to get the big man in position. Alan puts his feet on Korgath’s arms and leans down…

“Oh man…if he gets this on it could very well be over…” Annie comments as Alan tries to hook his hands around the head of the Decay founder, but at the last moment Korgath gets his right arm free from under the weight of the cruiser and pushes up on Alan’s head, sending him rolling backwards and breaking up the hold!

“Korgath does NOT want to be the next SJLer to go to EPSOT!” Ejiro laughs to himself as Korgath gets to his feet, seemingly gaining a new bit of endurance as Alan gets back up as well. Without warning, Korgath sends a boot into Alan’s midsection and hooks in a standing headscissors.

“Uh oh…” is all Annie can say as Korgath brings his thumb to his throat and brings it across slowly…a sign of execution. Korgath lifts Clark into the air and stalls for a moment…holding Alan’s body in the air. The champion tries to fight back but before he can get any good punches off on the big man he is being driven back-first into the mat!

“BIG POWERBOMB ON THE CHAMPION!” Judge yells out as Alan hits the canvas with a violent thud. Korgath turns and raises his hands in victory, causing boos to echo through the crowd and more chanting for the cheery superstar that lay hurt in the center of the ring.

“ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!”

Korgath moves in for the kill, but Sexton breaks it up and tries to check on Alan, who has only just begun to move…

…but Alan shoves Hardcastle away!

“What the…that boy is crazy…” Ejiro quips.

“He does not want any help to win this match…” Annie suggests…

“Win? He’ll be lucky to SURVIVE this match…” Ejiro finishes as Korgath moves in and brings his knee into the face of the champion, sending Alan flipping and rolling toward the ropes. Alan lays there for a moment before trying to get back up, and Sexton again keeps Korgath away from the champion as he is technically in the ropes.

“Get em Korgath! Push that stupid ref out of the way!” Ejiro’s fighting spirit seems rekindled as Dominic stands back, seeming poised and ready to attack. Alan finally gets back to his feet, and Korgath wastes no time, hooking his arms around the lower back of the champion and pulling him away from the ropes. Alan tries to fight out but Korgath lifts him into the air, pulling Alan in to a violently demonic bearhug.

“Korgath Krusher! And Alan’s back has taken a beating this match! Can he take much more!” Annie begins to question the champ as Alan tries to club on the back of Korgath…to no effect.

The Big Demon tries to earn his nickname as he squeezes the champ even harder, causing Alan to audibly moan in pain.

“The cheerfulness and the life is slowly fading from Alan Clark right now!” Judge comments as Alan slowly droops down, and his arms fall limp. Sexton is there and checking for a submission, but Alan does not even make a sound…

“Alan might have just passed out…this match could be over!” Annie watches as Sexton holds Alan’s right arm high…

IT DROPS!

Sexton signals the drop and raises his hand for a second time…

IT DROPS AGAIN!

Korgath wrenches on Alan’s body once more as Sexton raises the champs arm for the third and final time as the crowd chants for Clark…

“ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!”

IT DROPS~!

NOOOOO!!!

Alan’s arm freezes in mid-drop and stays steady. Korgath wrenches in on the Krusher once more before throwing his body to one side and slamming Alan down right on his back.

“Dominic Korgath almost had that European Title in his grasp…and that damn Alan Clark escaped at the last possible second.” Ejiro looks depressed at the action in the ring.

A now seriously pissed off Dominic Korgath pulls Alan off the mat and whips him toward the corner hard, but Alan’s ring presence takes over as he leaps into the air and hits the top turnbuckle before bouncing off and rotating in the air…trying for a high cross body…

…and Korgath catches Alan Clark in mid-air!

“Alan though he could catch the big man off guard…but instead he just got caught himself!” Ejiro chuckles as Korgath holds Alan in the air and rolls backwards, tossing Alan over his head with a fallaway slam…putting Alan right on the square of his back.

Alan slowly gets to his feet, but behind him Korgath seems to be warming up for something big. Alan makes his way up and turns around still groggy from the slam, and walks right into the large hand of the Demon. Dominic lifts Clark high into the air by the throat…

…poses for a second for the crowd…

*THUD*

“The champion just got drilled into the mat with that chokeslam!” Annie screams as Korgath plays to the crowd after the slam, causing boos to emanate from around the building. Dominic turns back just as Alan makes the ropes and tries to get back to his feet. Just as he gets back to a vertical base, Korgath makes his move and begins to lift Alan up onto his shoulders.

“Korgath is going for the Rack!” Ejiro yells as Korgath tries to get the champion in position, but Alan has his hands wrapped around the top rope and is not letting go.

“Alan is holding those ropes like his life is on the line!” Judge comments as Alan makes one last tug and pulls out of Korgath’s grasp, falling over the top rope and landing on the apron on his feet.

Korgath turns to catch Alan, but is met with a stiff chop that causes Korgath to stumble back, Alan waits for Korgath to rush in and leans down, going through the ropes with a shoulder block. Korgath doubles over in pain and Alan hooks in a facelock over the top rope. Sexton tries to get Clark to break the hold, but Alan simply jumps off the apron…causing Korgath’s throat to fall across the top rope!

“Korgath just got all choked up on the top rope!” Annie says as Korgath bounces back off the ropes and falls to the mat, holding his throat in pain. Alan climbs back up onto the apron and pumps his fist in the air before leaping up and springing off the top rope, flying through the air and bringing his leg right across the throat of Korgath.

“Even with his hand there…that has to hurt!” Annie continues as Alan gets back to his feet and sees Korgath is a bit too preoccupied with his throat. Alan moves toward Dominic’s feet and picks them up, crossing the legs in his hands and trying to roll Korgath over…

“Clark is going for the Cloverleaf…but I don’t think he can get Korgath over…” Judge mentions as Alan tries to roll Korgath over, but is having trouble. Alan drives his knee into the back of Korgath, causing him to moan out in pain and giving Alan enough time to roll Korgath onto his stomach and fully hook in the Cloverleaf!

“Alan has it locked in!” Annie yells as Korgath tries to make his way to the ropes, but Alan quickly leaps into the air and drops all of his weight on Korgath’s back, causing him to moan out once more…

“If Korgath taps out…this match is over…and Alan’s undefeated streak continues!” Judge comments as Korgath tries again to make the ropes, only for Alan to repeat the jump onto his back. The crowd is behind Alan now…and the chants are filling up the arena…

“TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!”

…Korgath is trying for the ropes again…

…closer….

…closer….

…inches away….

…THE CHAMP PULLS HIM BACK!

“Dominic hadn’t gotten the ropes there! This is legal!” Annie tries to justify it, but Ejiro sees fault.

“That is still not fair…Korgath was so close to breaking the hold!”

“Like you’d never do something like that, right Jir?”

“But I’m different!”

“Yeah…you are different…I’ll give you that much” Annie chuckles as Korgath again tries to make the ropes…

*THUD*

Alan drops his weight into Korgath again…and Korgath stays down on the mat…not moving.

“Korgath might have passed out from pain!” Judge yells into his headset as the ref lifts Korgath’s hand into the air…

…ONE….

“Two more drops.…”

…TWO…

“One more and Clark keeps that title!”

…THREE!!

“KORGATH IS OUT AND THIS MATCH IS OVER!” Annie yells as Clark falls off of Korgath. Sexton looks down at Korgath as he signals for the bell. Alan slides out of the ring and grabs his European title as Funyon makes the match official.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…your winner…and STILL SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPION….

ALAN CLARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK~!”

The crowd goes crazy as “When You Wish Upon A Star” begins to play, cheering up Ejiro slightly as he doesn’t have to hear ‘it’s a small world’ again.

“He won again…Todd damn it…” Ejiro mumbles to himself as Alan holds his belt high in the air and heads toward the back.

“Alan Clark has been unstoppable since returning a few shows ago and he looks to have a huge head of steam heading into the holidays!” Annie comments as Metal goes to commercial, the cameras fading out on Sexton Hardcastle trying to revive Dominic Korgath and the Kelk chants resume throughout the arena.

“DREW KELK! DREW KELK! DREW KELK!”

As Metal roars back from commercials, we see an outside shot of the CN Tower, and the brilliantly lit Skydome in downtown Toronto. As the camera moves inside the building, we see a rabid crowd of Canadian wrestling fans, buzzing and talking excitedly as they make their way back to their seats. As the Camera pans past the hotel skyboxes, we see a collection of dignitaries, ranging from Blue Jays pitcher Pat Hentgen to former SJL and SWF wrestlers. The crowd pops at the star power and the camera drops to the middle of the field, where a Steel Cage is being fastened around the SJL ring. As the ring crew works, the fans in the dome amuse themselves.

“LETS GO LEAFS!” “LETS GO LEAFS!” “LETS GO LEAFS!”

Ejiro: Welcome back to METAL~!

Annie: We’re live from the SkyDome in Toronto, where we’ve already seen a HUGE night of action! We’ve had a pair of debuts, an in-ring appearance by St. Nick, and a parade of wild matches.

Judge: The biggest of all is yet to come, however. The ring crew is just now finishing setting up a 15 foot steel cage. In minutes, Manson will step into the cage to go one-on-one with the World Champion, Todd Royal. Royal’s looking to make his first successful title defense, while Manson’s looking to FINALLY grab that gold belt.

Ejiro: Todd willing, that idiot Manson will NEVER get a hold of the World Title. Royal’s going to DESTROY him tonight. Speaking of which, lets get down to Funyon, and commence the massacre!

Panning away from the announce position, the camera finds the SJL’s ever dapper Funyon stepping through the door and into the cage. Pulling the microphone to his lips, the announcer seems to pull a string, immediately brining every audience member into their seat in anticipation.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen…the following is your MAIN EVENT…it is a STEEL CAGE MATCH with no time limit…and it is for the S…J….L…. WOOOORRRRLLLLDDD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!!

With that, the entire SkyDome is immersed in a crimson light. The jampacked crowd leaps to their feet and erupts as the opening sounds of “Frankenstein” by the Edgar Winter Group blast over the PA system. Parting the curtain and thrusting his fist into the air, Manson peers through the hair that frames his face and smiles a sadistic grin as he runs down the ramp towards ringside.

Funyon: Announcing first…the challenger…from Denver, Colorado…weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds…he is MANSON!!!

The crowd explodes again as the challenger reaches the center of the dome and looks out into the crowd. Grinning again, Manson grabs the steel mesh and begins to climb, brining the decibel level in the Dome up with him as he scales the cage. Reaching the top of the structure, Manson removes his leather jacket and hurls it to the floor, laughing as he leaps into the middle of the ring. As the crowd continues to cheer, the lights slowly come back on and “Frankenstein” fades away.

Annie: Tonight could be the conclusion of a long and winding journey for Manson. He’s been in the ring with some of the all-time greats in the SJL, and some would argue he’s earned a spot right beside those names. He has never, however, claimed the SJL World Title, a prize that would remove all arguments and put him firmly in SJL lore.

Ejiro: That’s all fine and dandy, but hyperbole don’t win titles. Fact is, Manson has tried and failed before. Fact is, Manson had a tables match to fight through on Crimson, while Royal just got to hang around and beat on Alan Clark. Manson better learn to debate, because he won’t have that title to back up his argument.

The excited crowd quickly turns hostile as the lights in the SkyDome go off completely. From the back of the field comes a soft, but distinct hum of voices. As the crowd turns, dozens of small flames appear in both dugouts, illuminating the faces of two complete church choirs, each softly singing a chorus of praise. As a soft white light falls from the roof of the dome, a huge stained-glass portrait of Todd Royal is visible over home plate. The crowd erupts in jeers as the choirs die out, replaced by strobe lights and the sounds of Motley Crue’s “Livewire”.

Funyon: And his opponent…accompanied to the ring by Megan Skye, and weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds…from San Diego, California…he is the current, reigning, and defending SJL World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion…this is TODD ROYAL!!!

Boos drown out the announcement of the champion’s name as the curtain parts and Megan Skye steps through. Wearing a red, white and blue mini-skirt outfit, Skye flashes a condescending grin at the jeering crowd before pulling away the curtain to reveal Todd Royal, World Title around his waist and “IN TODD WE TRUST” emblazoned on his vest. Strutting slowly to the ring, Todd gives the cage a once over before allowing Megan to open the door and let him into the enclosure.

Judge: A Big proving ground here tonight for Royal. He beat Aecas to win the title on Wrath, but he barely pulled out the victory. Now he’s going head-to-head with Manson, a very dangerous man who he has never faced one-on-one. And he’s doing it inside a steel cage.

Ejiro: Royal has been across the ring from Manson before, however, and his team defeated Manson’s team in a big six man tag team match!

Annie: Todd won’t have any help in this one though, not even from Megan. This steel cage will make sure of that. Someone HAS to win, and they’re going to have to do it by themselves.

As Funyon steps through the door and down the steps, outside referees Ced Ordonez and Anthony Michael Hall thread a length of chain through the door. Snapping the lock in place and warning Megan about interference, the officials give the OK to the in-ring official Eddy Long, to begin the match. Nodding to each wrestler, Long signals for the bell.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

Judge: And we’re underway in our steel cage MAIN EVENT!

The crowd buzzes as the competitors circle each other, staring at each other, and at the cage that surrounds them. Taking the first initiative, the champion slowly raises his arm into the air, offering a lockup to his opponent. Instead of accepting the knuckle lock, however, Manson spins around, lifting his leg and striking Royal’s hand out of the air with a roundhouse kick.

*SMACK!*

Scowling and shaking his hand in pain, Todd backs off and glares at the challenger. Cracking his neck and shrugging, Royal begins to walk back into the ring. Staring Manson right in the eyes, Todd quickly darts to the mat, diving at the left leg of his opponent. Grabbing the calf, Royal has no time to make a move before the challenger pulls away driving his knee into the chest of the champion.

*THUD*

Annie: Manson showing right from the opening bell that he’s not willing to give Todd Royal and advantage. Royal tried to take him to the mat, but Manson has twice knocked Todd off his game.

Ejiro: Royal’s NEVER off his game. Those two attempts may not have worked, but Todd’s got a MILLION ways to beat Manson. Just you watch.

With a groan and a grimace, Royal releases Manson’s leg and rolls to his feet. Gritting his teeth, the champion nods and heads back to mid-ring again. Todd lunges forward with his arms extended, the champion reaches for a tie-up. Manson spins away from the champion and spins in with an elbow, but Royal avoids that blow as well. Ducking under the challenger’s arm, Todd springs up, firing off a stiff knife-edge chop to the chest of Manson.

*SMACK!*

“WHOOOOOOO!!!!”

Manson staggers, and Royal follows him, taking a pair of steps and unleashing a second vicious chop to the challenger’s sternum.

*SMACK!*

“WHHOOOOOOO!”

*SMACK!*

“WHOO…”

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Judge: OH! Royal comes back firing, unloading on Manson with a series of chops! Todd’s going to have to have to brawl his way to a victory here, and Manson’s going to have to be ready to take a lot of those strikes.

As the crowd rains down jeers on the champion, a grin forms on the face of Todd Royal. Backing off and leaving Manson backed up against the steel, Todd growls and charges in, lifting his foot and aiming at the face of the challenger. Royal’s bootscrape misses the mark, however, as Manson slides out of the way and Todd crashes foot first into the cage.

Annie: Looks like Manson is more than ready for Royal, moving out of the way and sending Royal into the cage! Todd hits that cage hard, and that’s gotta affect the knees, a problem area for him lately.

Ejiro: Todd has NO leg problems. He had last week off, and he is fully prepared and ready to go right now.

As Royal bounces off the cage, Manson dives forward, tossing out his arm and drilling Todd in the jaw, bringing the champion to the mat with a lariat. Royal’s head bounces off the canvas, and the challenger immediately yanks him up, planting him on his feet on the mat. Hooking his opponent around the waist, Manson lifts Royal into the air and drives him down spine-first across his knee.

Royal slumps to the mat, but the manic Manson refuses to let up. Grabbing Royal by the hair, the challenger Irish whips his opponent into the mesh. Todd clangs off the cage, but Manson leaps into the air, jamming his knee into the base of the champion’s neck and whip lashing his face into the steel.

“OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Judge: Muay Thai jumping knee by Manson drives the champion face-first into the steel! The challenger is on fire!

Ejiro: Todd’s going to put that fire out real soon, just you watch!

Leaning into the cage, Royal’s eyes are glazed and he is breathing heavily. His eyes widen quickly however, as Manson grabs him by the back of the head and shoves his face into the mesh. The camera outside the ring captures the pain on the face of Todd as the challenger pulls his opponent across the steel, grating Royal’s face on the cage.

Ejiro: Todd Almighty! What is Manson doing to Royal! That’s disgusting!! Disqualify that ingrate!

Annie: It’s a CAGE match, idiot. No one is going to be DQ’d for using the CAGE. If Royal can’t handle the pain and the blood that comes with matches like this, he’s not fit to be the champ.

Judge: Well, not everyone gets off on the sight of blood like you do…

Ejiro: That explains why she keeps sending Megan letters at the end of every month…

Judge: ALRIGHT, that’s enough of THAT…

Manson has obviously not had nearly enough, however. Peeling Royal off the cage, the challenger spins Todd around, climbing to the second turnbuckle and showing the camera a small stream of blood trickling down the face of the champion. Raising his hand in the air, Manson rains down with a knife-edge chop to the back of Royal’s neck. Todd’s head snaps back in reaction to the pain, and the challenger wraps his arm around his throat.

Royal gurgles and struggles to escape, but Manson cinches on the sleeper hold. Leaping from the turnbuckles, the challenger whips into the ring and lays out. As he crashes to the mat, Todd’s head bounces off the canvas again. Royal’s body goes limp and Manson grins, floating over and pressing the champion to the mat for a cover.

Judge: Drop Sleeper from the middle rope on Royal!! Manson looking for an early pinfall!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

KICKOUT!!!

Ejiro: WHOOO!! Royal kicks out! It’s gonna take a lot more than that to knock Todd off his throne!!

As Eddy Long holds up two fingers to signal the near-fall, and the Canadian crowd responds back with a “Twwwooooo” of their own, Manson mounts his opponent and begins unleashing a series of elbows to the face of Royal. Todd tries to cover up, but Manson leans in, baring his teeth and biting the gash in the champion’s forehead.

Royal screams and flails his arms and legs, pounding on Manson’s back until he pulls off and climbs to his feet. Royal covers up and rolls toward the ropes as the challenger tosses back his head, grinning maniacally and spitting a mouthful of Todd’s blood into the air, drawing a huge round of cheers from the Toronto crowd.

“MAN-SON!” “MAN-SON!” “MAN-SON!”

Annie: Royal is busted wide open, and Manson is more than capitalizing by biting the forehead of the champ!

Ejiro: He’s a barbarian! Doesn’t he know that is his Todd and Savior. Stop now Manson, and beg forgiveness, throw yourself at the Mercy of Todd and you may gain redemption!!

As Todd pulls himself to his feet by the cage, Manson tears off his shirt and stalks toward his opponent. Royal attempts a weak kick, but Manson grabs it and hooks him in for a Dragon Screw Leg whip. Before the challenger can pull the trigger on the move, however, Royal leaps into the air, spinning around and hitting his opponent in the side of the head with an enzuigiri.

“OHHHHHHHH!!!”

Manson drops to the mat, but instead of capitalizing, Royal moves to the far corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Megan Skye hurls a towel over the cage to her man, who furiously wipes the blood off his brow. Scowling at the red-stained rag, Todd tosses it back to the outside, just as Manson climbs back to his feet.

Judge: With what little advantage Royal has had throughout this match, I don’t know how smart it was to not follow up on that enzuigiri. He wanted to get rid of the blood on his face, but he’s given Manson enough time to recover.

Royal doesn’t give his opponent enough time to react, however, as he leaps from his perch on the turnbuckles, flipping head-over-heels and crashing spine-first into the face of Manson. As the challenger crashes to the canvas upon impact, Royal pins his shoulders to the mat, demanding Eddy Long make the count.

Ejiro: Somersault Press by Todd! It’s all OVER!!

ONE!…

TW…

KICKOUT!!

Annie: Only a one count on the cover by Todd Royal. Manson knows that he has to make something of this shot at the title, and it’s going to take something BIG to beat him on this night.

Ejiro: EVERY move Royal does is big, baby! He’s Todd Almighty!!

Frustrated, Todd grabs his opponent by the hair and pulls him up to his feet. Manson fires off a desperation discus punch, but Royal ducks, hooking the challenger between the legs and turning him upside-down into the air. Bodyslamming Manson to the canvas, Royal sizes up his opponent and drops an elbow to the face.

Judge: We’ve already seen tonight that Manson is going to do anything- tear into Royal, beat him down- to win that belt. Now it’s time to see if Todd can do what it takes to fight him off!

“ROYAL SUCKS!” “ROYAL SUCKS!” “ROYAL SUCKS!”

As the crowd shows their allegiance, the World champion runs to the far ropes. Manson staggers to his feet, but barely has time to determine his position in the ring when Royal rebounds off the ropes and comes flying across the ring, hooking the challenger around the waist and driving him into the canvas.

Ejiro: SPEAR~!

With the boos continuing to shower down, Todd begins to climb the ropes in between two corners, using the chain-link cage to pull himself up. Reaching the top rope, Royal releases his grasp on the cage and leaps up, arcing backwards and coming down across the chest of Manson.

Judge: Picture Perfect Moonsault by Royal! That could be it for the challenger!

Ejiro: Aha! Manson chokes again!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

KICKOUT!!

Annie: NO! Another kickout by Manson! I don’t think Manson’s prepared to lose this match. He thinks this is finally his night, and I can’t say I disagree.

Ejiro: Oh he BETTER be prepared, because neither he nor anyone else will disrupt the reign of Todd!!

The crowd cheers the kickout, but frustration is etched in the face of Todd Royal. With a scowl and a grunt, the champion slashes his throat with his thumb and jerks Manson off the mat. Driving him headfirst into the cage, Royal backs off and lets his opponent slump against the steel as he straightens his kneepad and boot. Side-stepping Manson, Todd steps in and drills him into the cage with a shin strike into the back of the head.

Grabbing the challenger by the hair, Royal grinds his head into the cage with a vengeance. The camera angle switches to the ringside camera again, and reveals not pain, but a grin across the face of Manson as blood drips onto his teeth. Jerking his opponent back into the ring, Royal lets out a “WHOOOOOOO!!” of victory.

Ejiro: NICE! Todd’s beating the tar out of Manson! Rip him apart Todd!!

Annie: What?!? A few minutes ago you were saying how barbaric Manson was for tearing into Todd!

Ejiro: EXACTLY. For tearing into Todd. You seem to have grasped the syntax, but not the point.

Back in the ring, Royal grasps Manson around the neck. Hooking his hand in the belt loops of the challenger’s pants, Todd lifts his opponent off the mat and drops him across the top turnbuckle. With Manson straddling the corner, Todd scales the buckles after him, hooking him around the neck again.

Royal pulls Manson into a standing position and attempts to superplex the challenger back into the ring. Manson grabs the cage beside him, however, blocking the maneuver and putting on the brakes. Todd breaks his hold to pull his opponent off the mesh, but when he returns to the suplex position Manson lifts him into the air. Coming down in a sitting position, the challenger drives the champion face first into the mat.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Judge: MINDBENDER!!…

Annie:…from the TOP ROPE!!

Ejiro: Todd Damn, get up!!

The crowd is on their feet all over the SkyDome as Manson rolls Royal over onto his back. Eddy Long hits the mat to count the fall, and 60,000 Canadians count along with him.

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEEEE….

NO!!!

Ejiro: Todd Bless us, he kicked out!! Royal kicked out of the Mindbender!!

“MAN-SON!” “MAN-SON!” “MAN-SON!”

Annie: Royal gets his shoulder up at the last second to save the match and the title, but Manson is FIRMLY back in control now, and perhaps ready to finish Todd off.

Outside the ring, Megan releases screams in protest as Manson grabs Royal by the cut on his forehead and pulls him forcefully off the mat. Todd puts up little fight as the challenger grabs him around the waist and pulls him in. Letting out a yell and lunging backwards, Manson releases the hold in mid-air, sending Royal crashing into the cage, sliding down between the cage and ropes.

Judge: OH! Brutal German Suplex by Manson! Royal just collided face-first with the steel and now he’s trapped upside-down against the cage! The champion is in a bad way right now!

Backing up, Manson wipes the blood from his eyes and plants his feet. Royal struggles to slide through the ropes and regain his footing, but the challenger takes off running, raising his foot and driving his boot hard into the champion’s spine with a stiff Yakuza kick that rattles the cage.

Royal, still trapped against the cage, grimaces in pain and gasps for breath, as Manson plots his next move. Thinking quickly, the challenger grabs one of Todd’s legs and pulls back. Stretching his opponent over the ropes, Manson plants his foot against the cage and pulls back with all his strength. Royal’s face is pulled up against the steel, and he screams in agony as blood begins to stream from his forehead again.

Judge: A Standing crab variation by Manson. That’s just a brutal move, wrenching on the back of Royal, and dragging the champion’s face across the cage!!

As Megan screeches at ringside, Manson breaks the hold and allows Todd to slump down to the apron. Pulling Royal into the ring, the challenger laughs and Irish whips the champion face-first into the steel again.

Ejiro: This is ridiculous! This is supposed to be a WRESTLING match and Manson is just physically assaulting Todd!

Annie: Not just physically assaulting him, but Manson is working Royal over mentally as well. For someone like Todd Royal, who’s used to technical contests and tends to stay away from brawls, a bloodbath like this can really throw you off.

Ejiro: What in the world are you talking about?!

Annie: Royal’s used to being in control, to dictating the pace and having everything go his way. When someone like that, who’s not used to bleeding, has blood start pooling in his eyes like that, they can panic. Manson knows he’s on fairly even ground with Todd physically, but if he can get the mental advantage, he could take this.

Judge: Great point there, as Manson is just causing Royal to GUSH blood…

Ejiro: Don’t encourage her.

As Royal staggers back off the side of the cage, Manson drives his foot into the champion’s gut. As his opponent doubles over, the wild-eyed challenger grabs him around the neck, lifting him just off the mat before dropping down and driving Todd’s head into the canvas.

*THUD!*

Judge: Big DDT by Manson!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

NO!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

The crowd lets out a collective sigh as Royal’s shoulder once again comes off the canvas just before Eddy Long’s hand can impact it for a third time. Blood covers Todd’s face as he lays on the mat, and Manson jumps up with a grin on his face. As he leaves Royal and begins to climb the turnbuckles, the crowd comes alive again with a buzz.

Annie: Manson heading to the top rope, looking to maybe put away Royal once and for all and claim the title he deserves!

Ejiro: And what title is that? Biggest waste of oxygen? Royal may be down right now, but even flat on his back he’s head and shoulders above that idiot.

As Manson reaches the top rope and turns around, however, Royal comes to life, lashing out and striking the middle rope with his boot. As the ropes shake, Manson loses his footing, crashing down groin-first across the top turnbuckle. As pain washes across the challenger’s blood-stained face, Royal gets to his feet.

Springing off the middle rope, and then off the top, Royal kicks out his right leg and drives his knee across Manson’s temple.

Ejiro: SHINING WIZARD~!

The crowd begins to boo as Royal pulls himself off the mat and climbs up the turnbuckle after Manson. Reaching the top rope, however, Todd pauses only long enough to slap his opponent across the face before continuing up the cage. Reaching the apex off the cage, Royal pauses to sit on the corner as Manson pulls himself up on the turnbuckle. Leaping off the steel, Todd grabs his opponent by the hair and crashes to the canvas, taking Manson to the mat with a massive bulldog from the top of the cage.

Annie: OHHH!!

Judge: A Leaping bulldog from the top of the steel cage to Manson from Royal!! Manson’s face just PLOWED into the mat!!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

KICKOUT!!

“YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Annie: Kickout!! Royal pulled off another huge move, and Manson kicked out AGAIN! He just won’t say die!!

Ejiro: Oh he WILL. Maybe not now, but soon. By the grace of Todd, he will say die!!

Putting his hands to his head in frustration, Royal recoils in disgust when he sees his palms stained crimson. Calling to Skye at ringside, Royal retrieves the towel again, wiping off his face and hands and lobbing the cloth back to ringside.

Judge: Again, the mental aspect of the blood in this match comes into play. That gash on Todd’s forehead is definitely throwing him off his game.

Annie: Remember Royal’s debut match, back 6 months ago. Alan Clark, then Bloodshed, was busted open and Todd flipped out. He’s obviously not comfortable in situations like this, and he’s shown it by not capitalizing on Manson.

And indeed, when Royal turns back to his opponent, he barely has time to pull his opponent back to his feet before Manson begins firing off knee strikes. Todd catches the leg on one of the strikes and looks for a Dragon Screw, but Manson pulls him in, lunging backwards and hurling Royal over his head with a release belly-to-belly suplex.

As Todd lies on the canvas, the blood begins to flow freely out of the cut on his forehead once more. As Manson reaches his fallen opponent, the blood is already streaming into Royal’s glazed over eyes. With a maniacal laugh, Manson peels Royal off the canvas. Whipping him across the ring, the challenger catches Todd coming back and flapjacks his face right into the steel.

Judge: Stun Gun into the cage!! Manson’s just unrelenting in his attack on Todd!!

Proving the Judge’s observations correct, Manson yanks Royal up off of his knees and grabs him by the wrist. The challenger pulls him in for a short-arm clothesline, but the champion ducks, wrapping around Manson and grabbing the other arm. Quickly jerking back, Todd bridges, planting Manson with a Straightjacket Suplex.

Ejiro: Over! Has to be!!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEEEE…

KICKOUT!!

Ejiro: TODD DAMMIT!!

Annie: Another HUGE desperation move by Todd Royal, and another HUGE last-second kickout by Manson!

Judge: The champion is desperate to put this one away and get out of this match, but Manson keeps hanging in and taking it to Todd. The longer Royal is in a match like this, the lower his chances get!!

Releasing the bridge and crawling to his feet, Royal once again calls for the towel to wipe the blood from his face. Todd runs it across his face, but growls as the blood-soaked rag just smears the crimson mask. Tossing the towel to the mat, the world champion charges forward, driving his shoulder into Manson’s gut and planting him against the cage.

Stepping back and roaring with rage, Todd steps forward and firing off a super kick. Manson ducks out of the way, however, and Royal’s foot bounces off the mesh, rebounding back into the cables and getting tangled in the top rope.

Annie: Superkick misses! That’s the move that almost got him crippled by Aecas, and this time he might not be so lucky!! If Manson can capitalize, he could take the World Title home tonight!!

As Royal fights to free his limb, Manson rebounds off the adjacent ropes. Distracted by his predicament, Todd doesn’t notice the charging challenger until it is too late, and doesn’t even have time to raise his hands before being nearly decapitated by a Manson Yakuza kick.

“OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Royal snaps to the mat, his body limp, but Manson continues to lay it on. Pulling Todd up to his feet again, Manson grabs the champion around the neck and shoulder. Holding his opponent up, the challenger sweeps his leg backwards, up-ending Royal and diving forward, dropping Todd on his head with an STO.

Judge: Beautifully executed STO by Manson!! He’s got Royal right where he wants him right now, so why isn’t he covering him!

Annie: He’s climbing the turnbuckles! He’s seen how much punishment Todd Royal can take and still kick out, so he knows he’s going to have to finish him off with something big!!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Manson scales the corner, taking each turnbuckle as a step and wiping the blood from his face as he climbs. When he reaches the top rope, however, he grins and points up at the top of the cage. The crowd explodes in cheers, and the challenger nods, continuing his climb.

Ejiro: He’s not stopping! He’s going to KILL Todd! Somebody sedate this guy or something!!

Reaching the top of the steel structure, Manson stands vertical, 15 feet above the SkyDome field. Raising his arms into the air, he first makes his hands into the Superfly sign, then brings them together, rotating them around each other and popping the crowd again.

Annie: No way…he’s not going to…It’s Do or Die time now!!

Leaping from the cage, Manson kicks his feet out. Tucking his head and rolling backwards, the challenger uncoils as he barrels toward the mat…

Judge: SHOOTING…STAR…PRESS. From the top of the CAGE!

As Manson spirals downward, Todd Royal rolls to the left. Just escaping the impact zone, Royal is thrown up off the mat as Manson crashes into the canvas with tremendous impact.

Ejiro: YES!! He missed! It’s “Die Time“, baby!! No “Do Time” for Manson!!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

As the crowd reacts in awe, Manson lies barely conscious on the mat. Royal groans and rolls over, draping his arm across the challenger’s chest as Eddy Long drops down to makes the count.

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEE…..

THREE!!

NO!!

Annie: Holy Crap!!

Judge: He kicked out!! Manson’s still in this one!! He just fell 15 feet onto his face but he REFUSES to give up on his dream for that title!!

Ejiro: MOTHER OF TODD!!! Just STAY DOWN!!

A disbelieving Todd Royal pulls his head off of Manson’s chest and looks wearily at the two fingers being held up by Eddy Long. Pulling himself up to his feet, Royal spits a pool of saliva and blood onto the mat and pulls down his straps, calling for the end of the match.

As Manson crawls to his knees, Royal steps behind him. Grasping both of the challenger’s arms, Todd ties Manson in a full nelson. Manson struggles to escape as he climbs to his feet, but Todd falls backwards, planting him head-first on the mat and bridging for a cover.

Ejiro: TODD DAMN!!! No one gets up from THAT move!!

ONE!…

TWO!!…

THR…

EEE…

THREE!!

*DING* *DING* *DING*

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen…here is your winner…and STILLLL SJL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION….TODD ROYAL!!!

As “Livewire” blasts through the SkyDome again, Megan forces Ordonez and Hall to unlock the door. Rushing into the ring, she cradles Todd and hands him the belt, shooing away Long when he attempts to raise Royal’s hand in victory. The crowd continues to boo as Todd crawls from the cage, crumpling to the mat and requiring Skye to help him to the back.

Ejiro: Good Todd Almighty! The Reign of Todd continues here tonight!!

Annie: Manson certainly proved his worth again here tonight, however. He took Todd to the limit and almost had him pinned several times. He also took several huge moves from Royal and continued to fight back, finally just succumbing to the Todd Damn.

Ejiro: Stop talking about Manson. This is Royal’s night, Todd Damnit!

The SkyDome crowd erupts, however, as Manson refuses the help of the officials and gets to his feet on his own power. Pointing at the massive crowd, Manson signals towards his waist, promising his day with the gold will come. As the crowd rocks the Dome, we go to Judge for the last word.

Judge: What a match, and what a night! Todd Royal retains the World title in a bloody world title match to cap off an exciting and eventful night of Metal. Tune in next time, for more great SJL action! Until then, for Annie and Ejiro, I’m Judge Mental, and we’re OUT!