TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL Metal Comments 12/3

Guest Aecas

Well I'm sorry for no showing but I had no time to write over the weekend and that was coupled with an eye infection. Though I was very surpised Maddix didn;t write.

Guest ToddRoyal

Nice Rookie showing, as new guys that actually show are always a huge plus. Congrats to Cross on his win, and hopefully both guys will stick around.

SANTA~! Wins a match~! Yeesh. I don't know what to make of this...

Alan keeps on rolling! Too bad the guy's on a collision course with a guy who beat him...

Landon and Aecas no show, and babies cry. Damn, I was looking forward to that match too. I'm intrigued by the new direction of Maddix's character, and Aecas is always money in the bank, so hopefully these two get to go again down the line.

My match was very much the spotty, but not actively bad. (I think, if you don't agree, by all means tell me) I wish Manson showed more often though, he's good when he's around.

Edited by ToddRoyal

My match was very much the spotty, but not actively bad. (I think, if you don't agree, by all means tell me) I wish Manson showed more often though, he's good when he's around.

Spotty is forgivable in a cage, and it worked well. Although I thought there was too much upper hand given to me at times, the story of the match worked well in helping to get both of our characters over.

As for why I didn't show, I had a fever that didn't exactly put me in the writing mood.

Just ftr, both rookies showed, and Korgath no-showed to Rando.

If either of the rookies would like marking notes, please contact me on AIM or via PM.

Guest ToddRoyal
Although I thought there was too much upper hand given to me at times, the story of the match worked well in helping to get both of our characters over.

Ya, I wanted to have you on offense for most of the match, mostly to establish that this was NOT Todd's forte and he was basically struggling just to hold on. The majority of Todd's offense comes in short bursts of a big move, mostly beacause Manson is more fit/has more experience in a match like this.

Plus, Todd's a heel and winning in my match, so the face obviously has to be put over pretty well so he doesn't get buried or something. Sucks about the fever though, hopefully you can get back to writing again soon.

Well I'm sorry for no showing but I had no time to write over the weekend and that was coupled with an eye infection. Though I was very surpised Maddix didn;t write.

Well, I would have wrote, but I got over-run with a school assignment, and started my match at about 7o'clock on Tuesday...your time. In the end, after getting nowhere, I kinda gave up...so, yeah...apologies and stuff.

Sign in to follow this