TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

TSM 2003:The Memories

I'm waiting for someone with the name Eagenflow to show up... oh, that would be the rulingest.

No it wouldn't. That'd be a mockery of an actual good contributor to the site (and one of my best buds to boot).

(I'm referring to Evenflow being my friend. Not Eagan.)

I'm waiting for someone with the name Eagenflow to show up... oh, that would be the rulingest.

No it wouldn't. That'd be a mockery of an actual good contributor to the site (and one of my best buds to boot).

Sure you are Zack. And I'm really Joe Piscapo in diguise.

Sure you are Zack. And I'm really Joe Piscapo in diguise.

You were awesome in Sidekicks, sir.

Guest RoyalBlue
::newbie comes to board and visits topic ... in anger::

RESULTS OF THE SMARTMARKS TRANSLATOR 5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm Christoper Eagan, again.

Chris would have used a picture to convey his emotions.

And you would know this...how?

Thats his thing that he does. He's missing the typing bit of his brain, and can only use pictures.

In fact he's progressed to the point where he can't even speak any more. He just carries around a load of pictures to make his feelings known.

Zacharias- enjoy the game Sunday? :D:D:D

1)Don't call me Zacharias

2)Fuck the Pats. And the Red Sox. And The Bruins. The Celtics are enough for my hometown love.

Oh, and to get back on topic, I watched that game...IN ANGER~!

RESULTS OF THE SMARTMARKS TRANSLATOR 5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats his thing that he does. He's missing the typing bit of his brain, and can only use pictures.

In fact he's progressed to the point where he can't even speak any more. He just carries around a load of pictures to make his feelings known.

1) Might you mean "regressed"?

2) And you would know this...how?

Guest RoyalBlue

1) Might you mean "regressed"?

2) And you would know this...how?

I work at his local butchers. If he wants beef, he shows a picture of a cow, if he wants bacon, he shows a picture of a pig. If he's annoyed, he shows a picture of this: :angry:

Having said that, he normally goes to the cookie shop next door.

I work at his local butchers. If he wants beef, he shows a picture of a cow, if he wants bacon, he shows a picture of a pig. If he's annoyed, he shows a picture of this: :angry:

So...yeah, you meant "regression"?

Also, is that supposed to be an amusing anecdote? Because I'm missing the humor, apparently.

Guest RoyalBlue
I work at his local butchers. If he wants beef, he shows a picture of a cow, if he wants bacon, he shows a picture of a pig. If he's annoyed, he shows a picture of this:  :angry:

Also, is that supposed to be an amusing anecdote? Because I'm missing the humor, apparently.

It would be regression if he once had a skill and lost the use of it. However, in the case of the curious Mr. Eagan, he developed the skill of using pictures in place of the use of conventional language, and is therefore a progression.

And it was an anecdote. If someone finds it humorous, so be it. However, it wasn't told in order to make you laugh.

Happy now?

I work at his local butchers. If he wants beef, he shows a picture of a cow, if he wants bacon, he shows a picture of a pig. If he's annoyed, he shows a picture of this:  :angry:

It would be regression if he once had a skill and lost the use of it. However, in the case of the curious Mr. Eagan, he developed the skill of using pictures in place of the use of conventional language, and is therefore a progression.

And it was an anecdote. If someone finds it humorous, so be it. However, it wasn't told in order to make you laugh.

Happy now?

Regression is reverting back to a child-like state of mind in order to acquire what you want...

Are you trying to say that Eagan could NEVER type? How'd he register for the site, then?

And your anecdote was neither amusing nor clever. Keep up the good work.

Hey Royalblue, are you a gimmick poster created to be a boil on JSYK's ass, bychance?

Most all of your posts so far have just been you flaming him

Guest RoyalBlue
Hey Royalblue, are you a gimmick poster created to be a boil on JSYK's ass, bychance?

I think you'll find, most of those posts were in response to him arguing with me. I made one oiginal point saying he was a dumb emo kid and he continued it from there and into this thread.

I think you'll find, most of those posts were in response to him arguing with me. I made one oiginal point saying he was a dumb emo kid and he continued it from there and into this thread.

I just asked how you knew that Eagan posted pictures all the time, a question that you still haven't answered.

Guest RoyalBlue

Happy now?

Regression is reverting back to a child-like state of mind in order to acquire what you want...

Are you trying to say that Eagan could NEVER type? How'd he register for the site, then?

And your anecdote was neither amusing nor clever. Keep up the good work.

Regression is reverting to a previos state or losing a skill. In order for Eagan to have regressed, it would have require him to either have used pictures as a form of communcation at a previous point in his life, or for him to be inately disposed towards using pictures to get what he wants alongside language. While his language skills have regressed, his overall state has progressed, and as such the original post was grammmatically, if not factually, correct.

And again, the annecdote was an annecdote. It was not posted wioth the intention of you thinking it was clever or funny. Hell, I could call up over 1000 posts that you've done that weren't funny or clever, but it's your right as an American to post it, and I'll defend that to my death.

Guest RoyalBlue

I just asked how you knew that Eagan posted pictures all the time, a question that you still haven't answered.

Name me one person in this folder who doesn't know Eagans gimmick was to post pictures all the time.

Name me one person in this folder who doesn't know Eagans gimmick was to post pictures all the time.

I didn't. I always thought of him as the theme provider

Hell, I could call up over 1000 posts that you've done that weren't funny or clever, but it's your right as an American to post it, and I'll defend that to my death.

Well, I'm glad that SOMEONE is defending my right to post stupid shit.

Eagan's typing skills regressed. Because initially, you cannot type, then you learn how. According to you, Eagan could type, then lost the ability, then began posting pictures. Therefore, his typing ability regressed.

Guest RoyalBlue
Hell, I could call up over 1000 posts that you've done that weren't funny or clever, but it's your right as an American to post it, and I'll defend that to my death.

Eagan's typing skills regressed. Because initially, you cannot type, then you learn how. According to you, Eagan could type, then lost the ability, then began posting pictures. Therefore, his typing ability regressed.

His typing ability regressed, but his state, and his conditione, progressed. In my original post I wasn't talking about his typing ability, but his condition. Go back and read it, you might learn something.

We've drifted away from the original topic of this thread. Remember, "In Anger" hasn't made an appearance in several posts. Consistency fellas, consistency.

OMG, ANOTHER 2003 memory we forgot:

The immortalization of "fellas".

His typing ability regressed, but his state, and his conditione, progressed. In my original post I wasn't talking about his typing ability, but his condition. Go back and read it, you might learn something.

Which part? This part?

He's missing the typing bit of his brain, and can only use pictures.

In fact he's progressed to the point where he can't even speak any more.

There ya go, one sentence after another. You talk about his typing ability, and then you jump right to progression. Segue way, thy master is RoyalBlue.

You're SUCH a fucking douche bag. Can't you just admit that you're wrong? Or maybe thank me for boosting your first-day post count?

Guest RoyalBlue

Which part? This part?

There ya go, one sentence after another. You talk about his typing ability, and then you jump right to progression. Segue way, thy master is RoyalBlue.

You're SUCH a fucking douche bag. Can't you just admit that you're wrong? Or maybe thank me for boosting your first-day post count?

His condition (i.e. his loss of typing ability, which he replaced with using pictures) progressed. Basically I was saying that the state that I described in the first sentence had progressed. Therefore, my post was correct.

Therefore, you are the douchebag who won't admit he's wrong.

Which part? This part?

His condition (i.e. his loss of typing ability, which he replaced with using pictures) progressed. Basically I was saying that the state that I described in the first sentence had progressed. Therefore, my post was correct.

So, going from being able to type out coherent toughts to not being able to type at all is considered a step forward? No, his typing ability decreased, therefore implying a REGRESSION.

Guest RoyalBlue

Which part? This part?

So, going from being able to type out coherent toughts to not being able to type at all is considered a step forward? No, his typing ability decreased, therefore implying a REGRESSION.

HIS REGRESSION PROGRESSED~! THAT IS WHAT THE SENTENCE WAS SAYING~!

This dumb-ass conversation makes me angry...IN ANGER~!