TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamui

Idiots. All of you. Every single one.

Guest Kamui
SWERVE!~

"Hell, I make a post that is INHERENTLY flawed (the "what type" post) and people call it "good topic" until Andrew finally figures it out. Good job, took you long enough!"

"Finally?" I figured it out the moment I read it. Unless you mean "you" as in the board collective. At any rate, I thought you said that was going to be your last CE post, and here you are, still posting.

Yeah, I meant as in the board collective. I figured you knew it right away, you're a smart cookie.

And this is the Hardcore board, not the CE board.

So...wait a minute...let's just take a look at the official smart marks rules...

Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

And you just admitted it yourself. There's no argument! I think you've just incriminated yourself for a banning!!!

Whee.

Must....resist....

Oh hell.

OMG!~ BAN PLZ!!!

And this is the Hardcore board, not the CE board.

Oops--hopping from window to window and missed that.

Guest Kamui
So...wait a minute...let's just take a look at the official smart marks rules...

Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

And you just admitted it yourself. There's no argument! I think you've just incriminated yourself for a banning!!!

Whee.

Must....resist....

Oh hell.

OMG!~ BAN PLZ!!!

After tonight I'll be back to posting once a month anyway, so if the admins want to ban me, they're more than welcome to. After all, what can top working an entire folder?

Downhome and JJG are still hurt because they got swerved. Ohs wells.

Once again: "If I keep repeating this over and over, maybe I'll even make MYSELF believe it's true!

If this fucktard was actually being a moron on pupose, is this not the most blatant example of being a troll of all time?

Guest Kamui
If this fucktard was actually being a moron on pupose, is this not the most blatant example of being a troll of all time?

Of course. Hence why I revealed all this AFTER the working became boring- if banning is in my future, I couldn't care less. This board is too addicting anyway- I could have finished off X by now.

After tonight I'll be back to posting once a month anyway, so if the admins want to ban me, they're more than welcome to. After all, what can top working an entire folder?

Uh, who cares? You worked over a couple of oversensitive attention whores. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!!

I bet you'd get a really solid fucking if you told some chick that you got random TNA fan #234 mad about your opinions!

I was not swerved. You might have been joking during the last debate on fetuses, but there is no doubt in my mind that everything before was no joke...just re-read your replies...

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=18&t=46113

and then your apology...

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=18&t=46139

You're fool of shit and you know it. But, if it gets you out of the CE folder, all's well that ends well.

Uh, who cares? You worked over a couple of oversensitive attention whores. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!!

I bet you'd get a really solid fucking if you told some chick that you got random TNA fan #234 mad about your opinions!

Is that all I am to you Tyler? :( :wub:

Whee.

Must....resist....

Oh hell.

OMG!~ BAN PLZ!!!

A job?

Meaningful contact with another human being, male or female?

A social life that extends beyond 3 hour discussions of Akira?

Guest Kamui
I was not swerved. You might have been joking during the last debate on fetuses, but there is no doubt in my mind that everything before was no joke...just re-read your replies...

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=18&t=46113

and then your apology...

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=18&t=46139

You're fool of shit and you know it. But, if it gets you out of the CE folder, all's well that ends well.

Because I wanted to continue working people with my next number (the fetus thing), and it was getting to the point where I couldn't post ANYTHING without someone quoting that stupid neo-nazi page.

Yeah, a false apology, THAT took effort. And the fact that people actually bought that super-weak "I was in school researching for a project." explanation.

Guest Kamui

Whee.

Must....resist....

Oh hell.

OMG!~ BAN PLZ!!!

A job?

Meaningful contact with another human being, male or female?

A social life that extends beyond 3 hour discussions of Akira?

Akira isn't all that great. If I was gonna have three-hour discussions about anything, it'd be X, you silly bastard.

And it is ironic that I get mocked for being a geeky anime fan and yet by some of your post counts I probably have 10x more human contact than any of you.

I still don't believe you. I've been here far too long without having posters hate me before this little shithead showed up, so I'm going to quit wasting my time with you...

Guest Kamui
I still don't believe you. I've been here far too long without having posters hate me before this little shithead showed up, so I'm going to quit wasting my time with you...

You've already wasted enough of your time, go get laid or something.

I'm still waiting for that ban.....c'mon, people, don't wanna wait all night.

"Once again, I obviously was shown how fucking stupid I actually am here on the boards publicly, so I'll try to make you all believe that I was just PRETENDING to be a twatrock."

While the point of your post was pretty obvious DH, I'll give you credit--I've never heard the term "twatrock" used before.

Wait...I just realized something...Kamui has actually forged a cause that brings the conservative and liberal contigents of the board together! Just in time for the holidays! Now, go play with your Pikachu...

Guest Kamui
Wait...I just realized something...Kamui has actually forged a cause that brings the conservative and liberal contigents of the board together! Just in time for the holidays! Now, go play with your Pikachu...

See, I'm not ALL bad.

And I wish I had a Pikachu, because if I did, he'd be electro-shocking ALL your asses right now.

Guest SP-1

Wait, I missed TTiG?

Well that ruins everything.

Unless Dutch shows back up and showers us with his inherent coolocity.

Guest SP-1

Wait, I missed TTiG?

Guest SP-1

Wait, I missed TTiG?

Sign in to follow this