TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamui

Idiots. All of you. Every single one.

Is this a TEENAGE ANGST ATTACK~! ?

I'd mark out hard if it was a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ANGST ATTACK~!

Freaking in a half shell

EMO POWER~!

They're the world's most irksome whining teens!

They're emos and they're moody! Hear them scream!

Guest RoyalBlue

Dutch, if I say your penis is as large as a moderately sized llama and twice as fragrant, can I get in your sig?

Guest Cerebus
I'd mark out hard if it was a TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA ANGST ATTACK~!

Leonardo whines, Donatello likes to brood

Raphael's got a bad tude ("Gimme a break!")

Michaelangelo is a drunkard, too ("PAAAAARTY!")

w00ttmnt-DC4ever.jpg

Guest ABOBO
ABOBO IS LATE.  ABOBO ISN'T SORRY THOUGH. 

ABOBO WAS WATCHING ESPN2 AND ABOBO GOT IDEA.

sumo1.jpg

WHO WILL CHALLENGE ABOBO?

Sigmund Freud will challenge ABOBO.

ABOBO NO LIKE WHAT YOU TRY TO DO TO ABOBO WITH CIGARS. ABOBO BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES TOWARD YOUR MOTHER. ABOBO IS BACK. YOU STILL THERE? ABOBO HAD TO TAKE LEAK.

Guest Cerebus
Well, it's 9. Bye kids!

Sure. Like a real Attention Whore, you'll simply never go away. You won't give us that satisfaction.

I declare this thread:

nogood.GIF

LMFAO

Whenever April or even Irma approach them, they whimper and surry away to write poetry.

And I got $50 on ABOBO. I am officially an ABOBooster.

Guest Skironox

17 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: Skironox, The Superstar, OlympicHeroRVD, Jeff Jarrett, God, The Mighty Damaramu, cerebus316, Insane Bump Machine, Sigmund Freud, Danny Williams, Downhome, tSlater, El Luchadore Magnifico, HarleyQuinn, Flyboy

That's pretty damn good for a not-RAW thread.

Guest Sigmund Freud
ABOBO IS LATE.  ABOBO ISN'T SORRY THOUGH. 

ABOBO WAS WATCHING ESPN2 AND ABOBO GOT IDEA.

sumo1.jpg

WHO WILL CHALLENGE ABOBO?

Sigmund Freud will challenge ABOBO.

ABOBO NO LIKE WHAT YOU TRY TO DO TO ABOBO WITH CIGARS. ABOBO BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES TOWARD YOUR MOTHER. ABOBO IS BACK. YOU STILL THERE? ABOBO HAD TO TAKE LEAK.

It seems to me that Abobo has a lot of hostility towards the world. He types in capitals, he takes pictures of himself, he craves attention. All of the above are textbook examples of hostility towards the outside world. This probably stems from the fact he is a floating head, and therefore has no penis to fuck his mother with. I'm sure that would make the best of us pissed off.

Dutch, if I say your penis is as large as a moderately sized llama and twice as fragrant, can I get in your sig?

I'm not so sure I like the creepy aspect of that compliment. Just say I'm awesome or I'm always right and you're a shoe-in.

Guest RoyalBlue

The turtles sitting around eating a giant pizza and drinking Cider.

"Forget about it man, she wasn't good enough for you"

"Yeah, but I loved her, y'know?"

"Dude, the bitch ran away with Splinter. Whats he got that you haven't?"

"A tail?"

"Well, yeah, but... Shut up. Forget her. We're young, we're cool, we're sexy we can get any girl we want."

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"So, er, you wanna fuck?"

"OK"

Guest RoyalBlue

I'm not so sure I like the creepy aspect of that compliment. Just say I'm awesome or I'm always right and you're a shoe-in.

Dutch is awesome or always right and I'm a shoe-in.

Guest Kamui

14 Members: Skironox, The Superstar, OlympicHeroRVD, Jeff Jarrett, God, The Mighty Damaramu, cerebus316, Insane Bump Machine, Sigmund Freud, Danny Williams, Downhome, tSlater, El Luchadore Magnifico, HarleyQuinn, Flyboy

I know, I rock.

And I said I was going to play some DDR, not that I was leaving forever. Stupid people.

Wow, Downhome and JJG still aren't over their bruised egos yet. Color me surprised.

Guest Kamui
You guys have 4 more minutes to ban me before I go play DDR. This is boring as fuck.

See? 4 minutes from 9. Fucking idiots.

Guest Cerebus

I know, I rock.

And I said I was going to play some DDR, not that I was leaving forever. Stupid people.

Wow, Downhome and JJG still aren't over their bruised egos yet. Color me surprised.

Aren't you supposed to be in bed now?

I kind of think Kamui proved his point with this very thread. You all go out of your way to flame him, which none of you are very good at, when instead you could have done the most damage by not posting in it at all and thus making him look like a buffoon. Hmmmm, so much anger here. Maybe he did work the CE folder. Pretty funny because everyone in there thinks themselves to be Rhodes scholars because they follow CNN and Fox News and post LOL2003! Oh well.

Guest Kamui

I know, I rock.

Aren't you supposed to be in bed now?

This is ignoring all the times I was on the CE board at 1 a.m.....but hey, anything to get over another stupid, non-relevant flame attempt!

Guest Kamui

It's 9:36, so you've got 4 more minutes to ban me before I go watch X and leave you again. Come on people!

Sign in to follow this