TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Corperate Banky

My time here is irrelevant. Post count means nothing. Post quantity means everything, end of story.

Please, please let this be an attempt at irony. Please. Plase, Jesus, don't let this man be serious. I beg of you.

Guest Beeferton

oh you're new.

you don't know about me.

go read some of the classic threads.

My time here is irrelevant. Post count means nothing. Post quantity means everything, end of story.

I hope you get VERY, VERY sick.

Yeah...he's not getting it.

Look up the word quantity in the dictionary. Then come back.

It wouldn't be so bad, you know, if you weren't so sure of yourself. As it stands, it's kind of sickening.

Guest HungryJack

What Hoff's trying to say, is you're a retard. Congrats ....you're sure to go far here.

You wanted QUALITY.....dummy.

oh you're new.

you don't know about me.

go read some of the classic threads.

Says the poster who's yet to make a post outside of the folder that has never seen a quality post in its existence. I'm down with the quality thing, but you may wanna actually post something of quality before preaching about it.

Guest Darkness

In my few posts here I have made solid, valid points.

If you don't agree, fine. But I have been correct in both points. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Don't points usually need to be backed up to have any credibility? You saying that "post counts aren't important" and it's "all about the quality" are necessarily wrong, but you fail to actually justify anything you say.

Guest Darkness

Quality is greater the quantity, when referring to posts counts on a message board.

I can post a 10,000 question marks and get a high post count. But if what I post in front of those question marks aren't worth reading then what counts.

Guest Darkness
There ya go.  Now go try and actually doing that.  A post outside of the Hardcore Discussion folder is probably necessary to do so.

So now you acknowledge I am correct. But because I haven't "proven myself" in your eyes, I am not correct in your opinion.

Fuckin' hypocrite. I don't have to post quality in order to know I can post quality. You're an idiot.

So now you acknowledge I am correct. But because I haven't "proven myself" in your eyes, I am not correct in your opinion.

Fuckin' hypocrite. I don't have to post quality in order to know I can post quality. You're an idiot.

I'd liken it to a helpful tip designed to assist you in not looking like a moron, but that's just me.

Corperate Banky is the worst rebranding since

well, Bankywood I guess. Kudos B, you're turning into Mario.

Guest stardust

Psst, Bruiser, he never actually said "post quality." Read his post. I thought he said "quality" too, at first, simply because that would have made sense, but upon further reading, he actually said "quantity." So him posting in this folder only makes perfect sense.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?So If I made a post repeating myslef over and over again it would be inherantly better than anyother post?

you are stupid.